Fiona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam grunted. "That ain't gonna happen!"

"It ain't gonna happen if you're a wet bastard." She chortled and looked at Greg. "Tell him. I had you wandering around naked in your garden."

"Yeah, naturism is good," Chloë added. "Although erect cock measuring isn't really naturism."

"OK. I just want to do something that people wouldn't approve of. We are eighteen and we are acting like we are twelve. We have a free house, but there is nothing going on."

"We aren't all like you."

"Yeah, more's the pity." She shook her head and Greg crossed his arms.

"And what do the gentlemen get out of this?" His eyes followed Fiona's half-naked body and she cleared her throat.

"I did say erect cock measuring, didn't I?" She giggled and stretched the measuring tape looking longingly at Greg. "I will make it worth your while ... later."

"Like that's not gonna happen," Ewan teased and then coughed. "OK, I'm in."

"So that's Hayden, Greg, Ewan ... come on Sam." Fiona stared at him with a smile and licked her lips as he went several shades darker. "You've got a beast in there and I want to see it!" Sam spluttered as Laura tried to dissuade the driven tease.

Fiona rubbed her hand and unclipped her brassiere before sidling up to the embarrassed man and putting his hands on her waist. "Take 'em down," Hayden shouted amid a few cheers and Fiona nodded to the apprehensive and podgy guy, sniffling. She smiled and watched as his hands trembled and her knickers were lowered, uncovering her bare genitals. Sam gulped and whimpered as she took his hands and ran them over her exposed skin, before reaching down and touching his erect manhood through his trousers.

"You'll do fine," she said crudely with a giggle. "Come on big boy," she teased. "Come play with the adults." He gulped, but Fiona led him into the centre of the room and knelt down in front of Hayden and Greg.

She smiled at them, glanced at the figures of Ewan and Sam, before reaching out and stroking her boyfriend and friend with her two hands. Greg gulped and she felt his semi-erect member swell. "You like your girlfriend touching other guys?" She asked with a whisper. "Does it make you hot and horny?" He shook his head but Fiona cackled. "Liar! I'm going to fuck Hayden later; do you want to watch? Want to watch him putting his cock into me and pumping me like the slut I am!" She felt his cock twitch to its full extent and picked up the measuring tape from beside her knee, pressing it into his mound of pubic hair and looking as it reached the tip. "Just over five inches," she called out loudly into the room.

She passed the tape to Chloë to her right and turned to Hayden. "I bet you're much bigger," she said as she took his semi-erect cock in her hands -- already bigger than her boyfriend's member, but not quite as thick, and began pumping it gently. She looked into his gaze and reached forward to kiss the tip of his cock.

"That's nice," he muttered and glanced at Greg watching spellbound as his unfaithful girlfriend pumped and stroked the genitals of another man. She glanced at her boyfriend, touching himself, and smiled inwardly before impaling her mouth on Hayden's penis. He panted and gulped as she withdrew and she licked her lips.

"I will fuck you later," she promised with a twinkle in her eye.

"Six inches," Chloë shouted to the room and passed the tape back to Fiona, who begrudgingly took it and pressed it against Hayden's pubic hair and traced the tape to the glistening head of his cock.

"Six and a half inches," Fiona shouted and threw the tape between her two men and onto Sam's feet. "I think Hayden here is a winner," she called. "Unless Sam and Laura can beat it."

"But Ewan's just the right size for me," Chloë added.

"Eight inches, I think," Laura cried from next to Greg and Fiona laughed.

"Have you not confused centimetres and inches?"

"No," Laura snorted in annoyance, and the busty ginger haired girl crossed her arms. "Look!" Both Chloë and Fiona stepped around their men to look at the erect member of the very embarrassed Sam, poking out from underneath his T-Shirt.

He whimpered. "Fucking 'ell," Fiona cried and snatched the tape measure from Laura and pressed it against Sam's body. He sighed as she took his cock in her hands and pressed the measuring tape to the top of his firm dick, smiling into his face as she did. "Wow! That's not eight inches, it's nine," she cried as she pushed the tape into the pubic hair of the slightly podgy man.

"Is that big?" Sam asked and Fiona laughed out loud. She wrapped her two hands around his cock and giggled.

"It's a two-hand job." She pushed away from him and looked into his cock with a smirk. "Massive," she said, still staring at the large appendage. "Really big." She rubbed her hands and gestured towards the nervous man. "How, seriously, do you think a girl would not want to go out with you?" She demanded. "There are some size queens around and they would fight bears to get a big cock like this ramming inside of them." She cocked her head and stared at it. "I've not seen one that big before."

"'Cause, ummm," Sam stuttered. "I think I better ..."

"Answer me!" Fiona cried and puffed. "You're a nice guy, very friendly, smart ..."

"Fat," he added.

"A few extra pounds, granted, but a fucking nine-inch cock!" Fiona hummed and rubbed the bridge of her nose. "I've had a ... few ... partners and none have been over eight or eight-and-a-half, I think. I mean, I carry condoms in my handbag not a ruler, but that cock, wow! That thing, is one in hundreds or thousands," she promised him. "Hell a donkey would be pleased with it."

"Yeah," Chloë said. "She's right. But it's not all about size," she added as she looked at Ewan.

"True. Greg might be a bit small but he does do great oral," Fiona cried. "And he'll even go down on me when we've been at it bareback and swallow his mess. That's not easy to find in a guy." Greg blushed as there was a moment's silence and Hayden sniffed.

"Dude, do you really eat your own ... stuff?"

"She made me the first time we met," Greg cried and crossed his arms. "You try going out with her. She's fucking insatiable. She always wants more and more and more. I'm just a walking cock to her!"

"A walking five incher," Hayden teased and Greg scowled.

"That's not fair," Fiona spat and licked her lips. "And love, I really don't have a problem with your size," she said firmly and the driven girl smiled. "I like your size." Greg snorted derisively. "Listen to me. I am not with you because I am head over heels in love with you. I am not with you because you are loaded or because you are brain of Britain or anything like that."

"Yeah cheers," Greg snapped.

"I am with you because of the friendship and the sex. If I was really that worried about a couple of inches, do you think we would still be together?" Greg looked into Fiona's eyes as she implored him.

"Yeah, but that's different," he grumbled.

"Different? Yeah, how? In case you hadn't realised Gregory Hollands, I have had a fair few fuck buddies over my life and none have still been with me two months after we met. I know a good lay when I find one. So what that you've been short-changed in the cock department, God gave you a great tongue. I always come when you go down on me! And to be honest it's men and shallow women who have a greater worry about cock size, it's my clit that makes me come and you fucking me with that thing, gets nowhere near my clit." She grinned and bit her lip. "Honestly, you're a great lover, when you go wild down below!"

Chloë nodded. "There's more than one way to make a woman happy."

"Exactly," Fiona cried and nodded towards Chloë. "But, Sam here has most of 'em." Fiona watched Sam blush further and held out her hand. "One, nice guy," she told her female companion with a chortle. "I mean that's hard to find with a gentle heart. Two, humble. I mean, who wants to go out with someone who thinks he has the answer to everything. Three, big cock. No, not big cock, massive cock, donkey cock, cock so big it can be seen from space and should come with its own time zone sized cock." Chloë giggled as Fiona drunkenly tapped her third finger and Fiona glanced at Sam. "Fourthly, virgin I guess, right?"

"Fiona," Greg exclaimed. "Shut up!"

"Why?" The girl asked with a smirk. "It's true, right?"

"She is so pissed," Greg moaned. "I'm so sorry."

Fiona ignored him; her eyes met Greg and she raised her eyebrows. "I love taking cherries of naïve boys." She crossed her arms underneath her breasts and looked at Sam with a smirk. "Then I can tell them what to do, and they are always so grateful to being able to do something, they try so much harder."

"I think I better go," Sam muttered but Fiona put her hand on his shoulder to force him into the sofa.

"Sit down," she ordered and scratched the bridge of her nose. "Sit down and tell me, why have you never asked any girl out? You must fancy them."

"Loads," he cried and pulled his trousers up over his waist. "But they'll just laugh at me. I'm ..." He gestured at himself and sniffed. "I'm fat!"

"You're no fatter than Laura," Hayden blurted out. Several eyes glared at him and he shrugged. "And she's had boyfriends."

"Tactful Comment of the Year Award," Greg teased jokingly. "And you wonder why you are single."

"He's right though," Laura said with a sniff.

"Get naked then and we can show him," Fiona demanded and Laura shook her head. "It's to help him," the girl begged but Laura refused adamantly. "Please Laura."

"I'm fine," Sam said, trying to stop Fiona, but it took Greg's intervention for his girlfriend to cease her demands. "I really better go home now."

"I thought you were staying the night," Ewan asked him with a smile. "Has Fiona scared you?" Sam muttered something under his breath and Ewan coughed. "We can stop her if she is scaring you."

"I'm fine, honestly," Sam replied. "I'm a bit tired and ..."

"Well you know where the spare room is," Ewan offered him and glanced at the clock. "It's one in the morning, you don't want to be walking home at this time of night." Sam looked at the naked figures in front of him and nodded, tentatively leaving the room. Laura remained in the room for another few minutes before being goaded into going upstairs and "showing" Sam that he was not fat.

"What now?" Hayden asked and looked at Fiona pouring shots into five glasses. "Didn't you say something about some ... ahem ... naughtiness."

"Naughtiness?"

"What he means is, is that it's been awhile," Greg told her. "And he thinks you are easy to get into bed."

"That is true. For a price." She licked her lips and glanced at Chloë and Ewan. "Are you staying?"

"I want to go to bed," Chloë told her boyfriend who hesitated. She whispered something in his ear, and he was clearly persuaded to join her as he showed Greg where the two airbeds and duvets were and left the room to join Chloë.

"And then there were three," Fiona teased and rubbed her hands, pouting at her boyfriend and his friend.

Greg coughed and straightened out the airbeds while Fiona removed the empty bottles from the room. She felt Hayden come up behind her and whisper in her ear. "I think Greg is a very lucky man." Fiona turned to face him and smiled at him.

"Why?"

"You're so sexy," he muttered and smiled. "Do you want me to leave you two alone?"

"No," Fiona cried and smiled. "I've not had a threesome for ages. Weeks even!" She laughed as Hayden's eyes widened and the naked girl kissed him on the neck.

"But ... what about Greg?" Hayden hesitated as Fiona strode back into the lounge and Greg looked up.

"What about me?"

"Hayden doesn't want a threesome," Fiona teased and crossed her arms. "All that porn that you two buy and hide from your parents and ... well me too, although I don't know why. It's so often threesomes and now you two aren't interested."

"Fantasy and reality," Hayden replied. "And Greg and I still want to be friends tomorrow. There are lines that shouldn't be crossed." Fiona stretched her legs and groaned. "We can joke about me screwing you but it's a line. We know that."

"It's fine. We have an understanding, isn't that right, Gregory?" Her boyfriend hummed and Fiona glared at him.

"Yeah, sort of," he tentatively replied. "Well a bit. Fiona will play with other people and as long as she is honest and tells me then it's fine." He bit his lip and looked at the floor for a moment. "But she isn't going to fuck anyone when I'm not there."

"I like him loads, but we're not that serious," Fiona explained. She put her hand on Hayden's bare buttocks and squeezed gently. "So, you doing what I want you to do, isn't going to upset anyone," she told him and blew him a kiss. "I am not going to dump Greg or split up with him over some little fun and games, and I don't want you to think that it will cause trouble. Greg knew what I was like when he got involved with me."

Hayden looked for Greg's approval but he glanced away and bit his lip, running his hand through his hair. Fiona put her hands on Hayden's back and pressed her bosom up against him, sliding her smooth touch around his flanks and onto his muscular chest. She whispered in his ear and ran her hands through his mass of curls. He sighed as she pulled his body towards her and looked over his shoulder at her boyfriend watching them. "Love," she cried. "What do you want to do?"

"I know what you want to do," he snapped and then shook his head. She glanced at his erect cock and licked her lips.

"What do you want? Do you want to see me screw Hayden?" He hesitated and she ran her hands over his stiff member. "Or wank him off, or what?" Hayden touched Fiona on her bare mons and she gave an instinctive whimper in appreciation. "What are you two lovely men going to do to me?" She asked as Hayden found her clitoris. She parted her legs to allow him to have easier access and she began to pump his shaft.

She sighed and groaned, staring into the gaze of Greg, mewing into the shoulder of his friend and kissing him on the neck. She watched Greg slowly move his hand to his cock and begin to spread pre-cum over the tip of his erect manhood. Fiona pushed Hayden's hand away from her and flicked her tongue seductively towards her boyfriend, openly masturbating in front of them.

She sidled up to him and was encouraged to kneel down, before getting on all-fours, and kissing the tip of his cock. He groaned as she sucked the glans and ran her tongue over his pee-hole. She looked at him with wide eyes as she disengaged from his cock. "You're wonderful," she said seductively and glanced behind her at Hayden watching Fiona lavish oral sex upon her boyfriend.

She wiggled her rear towards Greg's friend as she returned to her boyfriend's erect cock, and sucked hard on the shaft, running her mouth up and down the smooth skin of Greg's phallus. She felt Hayden's fingers touch her between her legs and she sighed appreciatively, as she gently parted her knees to give the teenager better access to her genitals.

Fingers gently probed her slit and Hayden traced her glistening crack from her hole, across her labia and poked at her engorged clitoris. She groaned onto the cock she was energetically kissing, and sighed as Hayden circled her clit with his thumb.

"Fuck her," Greg told him. "She wants you too." Fiona glanced up at him and she smiled at her. Fiona felt hands grip her waist and she reached underneath herself to guide Hayden's bare cock into her unguarded pussy. Hayden pulled back on her as he slid his cock into her soft opening and she groaned lustfully.

Hayden pulled on Fiona's body with every thrust of his rhythm, forcing her away from Greg before pushing her back towards him. Fiona's mouth bobbed up and down on his cock, and she used her tongue to massage her boyfriend's frenulum.

He whimpered and tensed his muscles; Fiona knew he was about to climax and she sucked on the tip of his cock. He groaned and clenched his fists, tensing his body before crying out in pleasure and squirting semen into the mouth of his girlfriend.

Fiona sucked his cock until he had finished and made a swallowing motion; her own climax was building and she swore appreciatively with every thrust Hayden made into her teenage pussy. She groaned and put her head on the floor by Greg's feet on her hands, and cried out as Hayden squealed and grunted.

He sped up his rhythm and Fiona gave a long groan, encouraging him to "go faster." She squeezed his invading cock with her slippery cunt. He swore, called Fiona a "slut" and pushed his cock deep inside her. She felt his cock twitch and squirts of cum enter her. She looked behind her at his screwed up face and smiled to herself. "Get on your back," she told him as he savoured his post-orgasmic glow. "I got a treat for you."

Hayden smiled and gently pushed away from the soaking wet Fiona, leaning back on the floor, and watching as Fiona swung her legs over him and pressed her crotch against his mouth. He struggled and swore but Fiona gripped his cock and squeezed. "Them the rules; you come, so do I," she said with a smirk and looked at Greg.

"Fucking. Get off me. That's disgusting, Fiona, fucking hell."

"Just go down on her," Greg said with a smirk. "She won't be happy until you do. Get it over with."

"You fucking do it," he said into Fiona's crotch and she giggled.

"You made the mess, you clean it up!" She wriggled her crotch, feeling the smooth semen of Hayden slide down her and onto Hayden below. She felt him adjust and moan, but as she kissed Greg on the lips, the groaning lad underneath her gave up and slid his tongue up and down her slit.

Fiona groaned appreciatively as he found her clitoris, and encircled it with his tongue. He sucked gently on her button as Greg openly touched her, still kissing the aroused girl.

She groaned, and squealed as Hayden tentatively went down on her. She looked up at the ceiling and bucked her hips, whimpering loudly. Her loins sparkled lustfully and she gripped Greg's hand. She looked at him and he blew her a kiss, watching as his best friend flicked her clit towards a spine-tingling climax.

She squealed and shuddered, crying out vociferously, holding her breath before panting fiercely. She swore and gave a satisfied groan, as Hayden's tongue flicked her sensitive region and she erupted into an orgasm.

"I can't believe you did that," Hayden thundered as Fiona moved her hips off the annoyed teenager.

"You knew the rules," she replied with a smirk and blew him a kiss. "Greg told you earlier." His scowl didn't disappear and she crossed her arms. "What? So you are supposed to come and me not. You know I'm a slut. And thank you."

"You're not a slut," Greg said immediately and wrapped his arms around his partner. "You're lovely," he told her and she giggled.

"Come on, get cleaned up both of you and snuggle down on the airbed," she said with a smirk. "I am not sure I've finished with you yet!"

* * * * *

"Good morning," Ewan cried as he entered the room, strewn with bodies. "I hope nobody has a hangover."

"Shut the fuck up," Fiona squealed and sat up in the airbed. Ewan passed her a cup of tea that she took gratefully and pulled the duvet closer to her. Her eyes focused on Chloë sitting opposite and gestured towards her. It took a further five minutes for all five teenagers to wake and Ewan provided them with a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea each, although the naked Fiona swapped her drink for a glass of water to "soak up the alcohol."

Their chatter was stopped when a fully dressed Sam and Laura appeared in the lounge and they nodded towards them. "We're going out to the café," Laura announced as they entered the room. "Do you want to join us?"

Fiona glanced towards Greg who stretched on the airbed. "I want to recover first," he moaned and Fiona sighed.