Fiona & Lyon

Story Info
Lyon is obsessed with lovely peasant girl.
1.1k words
3.85
17.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona woke up slowly drifting up from a deep sleep that seemed reluctant to let her go. She opened her eyes and gasped, she was in a strange bed. Her heart started to pound, why was it that she couldn't remember anything? In vain she tried to, but a blank wall met her frantic searching.

She sat up dimly aware of the exquisite decoration, the room was lavish yet at the same time painfully simple. Getting out of bed was harder than she thought, for her four poster was three feet above the air with no obvious way of getting down. Even more frightened, she leapt, landing gracefully on the floor her golden mane floating out behind her, framing her shimmering form to perfection.

Lyon sighed, his obsession with this peasant girl was worrying. Betrothed to King Alia's daughter, refrained him from making any moves on Fiona but only that. His eyes caressed her back trailing from her smooth golden shoulders down to her beautifully rounded ass. He groaned, painfully aware of his desire for her. Turning swiftly he whisked down the secret passage to his own bedchamber.

She could have sworn somebody was in the room with her, a heated gaze traveled down her form. A strange tingling spread through her lighting a fire in her body. What was wrong with her? She turned to confront the intruder only to find a full-length picture of some knight staring at her. Bemused she rushed to the door, only to come to an abrupt standstill when she saw her figure in a mirror. Her body was clad in a floating wisp of a gown, the color of autumn leaves. Her breasts high and firm stood proudly on her chest leading down to a tiny waist and rounded hips. The apex between her thighs was tantalizingly hidden by a little golden thong.

Fiona couldn't believe the sluttish way in which she was dressed! Through her shock however she felt a tingling desire . Thinking of her previous feeling she felt her nipples harden and her cunt clench painfully. A moan escaped her parted lips. A rush of desire made her slick as her juices flowed down her thighs, slowly she licked her finger and rubbed it round her nipple while her other hand crept steadily to her core. Her fingers slipped into the thong and she rubbed her pleasure spot, she cried out as her knees buckled but she couldn't stop. She plunged a finger into her tunnel experiencing feelings she had never felt before. As if guided her other hand mauled her breast savagely sending hot arrows of pleasure to her spasming slit.

He had left her in body but not in mind. Leon twisted and turned on his bed as he was tortured by thoughts of passionate lovemaking. His massive hardness yearned to plunge into her silky depths. His mind tormented him with the image of her moaning under him, as he slowly circled her nipple with his finger drawing out her passion. He would trail his hand over her silky skin, slip it into that scrap of silk and rub her before plundering her depths with his fingers. A cry startled him out of his fantasy, it was her, he would recognize her voice anywhere. His heart clenched, fear settled in his gut as he rushed to her forgetting everything in his haste. Just before he opened the secret door, he saw her and froze. She wasn't, she couldn't, she was. She was a picture of desire, her elegant fingers plundering the depths he longed to plunder, with his fingers, his tongue, his… His eyes devoured her tits and his mouth watered, he watched as her face grimaced in pleasure.

Her pleasure was driven to heights unimaginable as yet again she felt his presence. Unashamedly she spread herself, she could almost feel his touch, his breath, she yearned for him with a passion she had never known before. Suddenly her pleasure reached it's peak and she screamed in ecstasy as it took her over and she blacked out.

He had never felt so frightened before as when he saw her go limp and collapse on the marble floor. Rushing in he gathered her up tenderly and carried her to the bed. Staring at her still face, terror in his chest, he gave a swift command and the bed settled softly on the floor. He set her down carefully, reluctantly letting her slip from his arms. He started to check for any injuries telling himself to disregard her soft alabaster skin and pouting mouth. Yet his body told him he was touching perfection, his green eyes clouded once more with desire. Seeing no obvious injury he told himself to leave but his legs refused to move. Her musky sent was driving him wild, blood pounded in his ears as he started to stroke her hair. It felt soft, wispy under his rough hands and smelled of lavender. It was intoxicating. Slowly he trailed his fingers down her neck marveling at its delicate beauty. She stirred and a soft moan escaped her. Lyon lost what was left of his control with a ragged sigh of surrender he lowered his mouth and started to passionately kiss her shoulders, her neck, the little beauty mark at the side of her mouth, he was in heaven.

Fiona didn't know whence he came or how, but her prince was there. Shadows hid his face, but his lips… She gasped, his lips were hot and moist sending her senses spiraling once more into the planes of ecstasy. Her body trembled on fire, he taunted and teased her with soft caresses till she thought she'd go mad. Her body arched against his feeling his solid chest, her arms, as if of their own accord, reached for him bringing his head down to her chest, begging for what, she knew not. His lips captured her straining nipple, slowly he started to suck through the soft material of her gown, she went nuts. Not able to restrain her passion any longer Fiona cried out :

"Oh my love, yes, take me!!!"

Lyon was lost in a sea of erotic bliss, her smell, her taste, the way she clung to him in her sleep, was a pleasure beyond all others. His sex heavy with desire clouded his common sense, which told him what he was doing was wrong. He was engaged to be married. She pulled him down to her, with great hunger he started to suckle her, grazing her nipple slightly with his teeth. Her cry shocked him out of his daze, she thought him her love. He was confused, she loved someone? Pain lanced through his chest making it difficult to breath. He had to get out, think. Jumping up from the bed he dashed back to his room, his thoughts tortured.

Fiona felt abandoned, where had her love gone? She woke up slowly with a sense of loss, looking round she felt crushed. It had been a dream, just a dream. Hot tears rolled down her cheeks. She cried herself to sleep not knowing her love was very real.