Fiona at Camp Ch. 03

Story Info
Serving the boss's pleasure.
1.3k words
4.36
138.8k
18
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,608 Followers

This is one of a series best read in order.

*

After breakfast, I met with Fiona's cabin and explained that she would be moving out and that Melanie, her co-counselor would be staying on as their counselor for the rest of the summer. They didn't seem overly upset. The one's who would be upset were the boys but they'd still get to see her at the lake and around the camp.

It took Fiona only about an hour to move all of her things over to her new room and then she walked over to Central Supply to start work. When she got there, she found the place locked and so she waited for a little while before coming down to the office to see what was going on. As she came up the stairs to the office, I watched her and was pleased that we'd come to some arrangement on her staying. First, it was nice having her around to watch and second she was a great cock-sucker and a wonder to fuck. She knocked on the door and came into my office with a smile. She wore a pair of spandex shorts that hugged her hips like a second skin and a matching sleeveless spandex half-shirt, that started just below her tits and had a scoop neck. As usual, her nipples showed clearly against the tight material as it was obvious she wore no bra.

"I went over to Central Supply but it was locked up." she said.

"Yes, I know, Arty had to run into town for several hours. He won't be back until almost supper." I replied.

"What do you want me to do now?" she asked.

"Close the door and come over here." I replied and the beautiful, young woman walked around to the side of my desk. "I love these outfits you wear." I complimented her as I raised my hand and slid my fingers between her firm thighs. Her body jumped slightly as my hand slid up to her crotch and my fingers rubbed her pussy through the tight garment.

"Are you going to fuck me right here?" she asked a bit surprised, her body shaking slightly as I teased her pussy.

"No, you make too much noise when you fuck." I said with a smile. "But, I'll tell you what. You can suck me off instead." I said as I turned my chair to face her. Fiona leaned forward and placing her hands on my thighs, sank to her knees. I felt her hands slide up to my crotch and then I felt her fingers rub my sheathed cock as it started to grow. She reached up to the zipper of my shorts and pulling it down, she reached inside and retrieved my ramrod. She looked down at it as she wrapped her slender fingers around its length and I saw her lick her lips.

"Are you going to tie me up again?" she asked.

"Would you like me to?" I asked.

"I don't know." she confessed as her talented fingers began to caress my hardening manhood. "It was scary but also exciting. I've never been tied up before – at least not in a sexual situation."

"Well then, in what kind of situation were you tied up?" I asked.

"When I was younger there was a kid in the neighborhood who I played with and he would tie me up once in a while," she confessed.

"Interesting childhood games." I taunted.

"It was like cops and robbers," she offered.

"How old were you?" I asked.

"It started when I was about seven and continued until I was about 13," she confided.

"Thirteen seems a bit old for cops and robbers," I said. "Why did you stop at 13?" I asked.

"My family moved away," she said.

"Did it turn you on to be tied up?" I asked.

"Yes," she confided after a moment of thought as her talented fingers continued to stroke my ever hardening cock.

"In that case, I will tie you up again but what I do to you once you are bound will depend on how well you obey and how much you please me." I said. Fiona nodded as she understood my meaning and then she leaned forward and kissed the tip of my ramrod before opening her mouth and sucking the head between her soft lips. As she closed her mouth around the head of my cock, I felt her tongue swirl around the entire head of my cock.

Moaning deeply, I watched as this beautiful, young woman pleasured my cock and then slid her mouth all the way down onto my shaft. Her tongue caressed the sides of my cock as it filled her mouth. Her head began to move up and down over the top of my cock and then I felt one of her hands begin to pump my shaft as the other squeezed my heavy balls. At the rate she was going she was going to get a mouthful any minute.

Fiona was an amazing cock-sucker and she worked my shaft in her mouth and with her hands. She could tell that I was getting ready to shoot and I watched as she shifted her position slightly. I thought of grabbing her head to hold her in place when I shot my load but decided to see how she'd handle it on her own. She felt my legs stiffen and then as she sucked hard on the head of my shaft, she flicked her tongue over the tip and my cock erupted in her mouth. She gulped and swallowed as my huge load of cum splashed into her mouth and she sucked feverishly on my cock. I watched her rise up on her knees as her lips remained wrapped around my cock and she swallowed my load.

When I'd finished cumming in her mouth, she relaxed but then slid her lips down over my shaft and continued to suck on me for several minutes as her hand teased my balls. As she felt my cock shrink in her mouth, she lifted her head and then gently tucked my cock back into my shorts and zipped up the fly. She sat back on her knees and looked up at me.

My hands came down to her panting breasts and I gently squeezed her nipples as they stood out hard against the spandex top. She gasped as my fingers closed around her hard nubs and I pulled on them gently. I heard her moan softly as I teased her sensitive buds and then pinching them more tightly, I pulled up on them and she rose up on her knees as her tits came up to my waist.

"I thoroughly enjoy our new arrangement." I said as I continued to play with her tits. "You are a marvelous cock-sucker." I complimented her as I released her nipples and then slid my finger down to the edge of her top and hooking it under the elastic, peeled it up over her firm tits and gazed down at her naked breasts. They were quite pink from my playing with them and I again closed my fingers around her taut nipples and continued to tease her tender nubs.

"Do you know where Crocket's Lodge is?" I asked.

"Yes." she whispered as I continued to tease her nipples.

"Good. I want you to meet me there in a half hour and tell no one." I said. "If you arrive before me then wait on the porch."

"Okay." she said. She knew the place was off-limits and figured that I was probably up to something. I released her nipples and rolled my chair back. Fiona placed her hand on the desk and then stood up, her shirt still peeled up over her naked breasts.

"See you there." I said with a smile and she reached up and pulled her top down over her very sore and very hard nipples. She took a moment to compose herself and then left my office. I picked up the phone and called Steve at the lodge.

*

To be continued...

Please vote and send your comments.

Quimmaster

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,608 Followers