Fiona at Camp Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona began to move her body to the rhythm of the music as she felt my cock brush against her inner thighs. In spite of her fear, she longed to have her pussy filled with something long and hard. I slid my hands down to her hips and guided her body forward. The back of her skirt draped over my thighs as my cock rubbed through the soft curls between her open thighs.

"Inside," I whispered and the terrified beauty could not brng herself to do it. "Do you prefer the tailgate of the pick-up?" I threatened softly. Fiona slid her body forward until my exposed cock was hidden under the front of her skirt and then raising her body, she reached down to my shoulders as I aimed my ramrod at her dripping quim. Slowly she rubbed her engorged and very wet pussy lips across the head of my cock as she moved her hips to the rhythm of the music and then bending her knees, she lowered her pussy down onto the length of my shaft. I smiled up at her as my ramrod filled her tight pussy to capacity and then she continued to move her hips to the music as my cock filled her to the hilt.

Fiona couldn't believe how turned on she was as she sat astride my legs, with my cock rammed all the way into her cunt as some twenty people walked around the tavern, watching her on my lap but unaware that my cock was acturally inside of her. My friends sat at the same table and did know what was happening. She looked down at my face as I smiled at her. She did love being forced to perform in public.

Her tightness felt wonderful as she rotated her hips across mine and my cock moved inside her drenched love hole. As she moved, her vest opened slightly and her very erect nipples came into view.

"You feel wonderful," I complimented her as she blushed. "Now make me cum." Fiona realized that she was going to have to fuck me in the tavern and make me cum before I'd let her up and we'd leave. She was relieved that I'd agreed that I would be the only one she'd have to do.

As the music changed she began to rotate her hips across mine and my cock began to move in her tight and very wet pussy. I felt her powerful inner muscles begin to massage the length of my cock as it filled her tightness. I was very turned on by what I was making her do and I realized I wasn't going to last very long, especially with her talented pussy muscles working my shaft. Fiona looked down at me as she danced on my cock and then she felt my legs stiffen and she knew that I was ready to fill her with hot seed. Clamping her powerful muscles around my shaft she plunged down hard on my cock and then rolled her hips and my cock erupted deep in her magnificent body as she flushed and came in a earth-shattering orgasm of her own. Fiona had never remembered an orgasm like this one. She practically collapsed onto me as she leaned forward, her vest opening as she fell against my chest, her head coming down on my shoulder. As her vest opened further, my hands came up to her panting titflesh and caressed her very erect nipples as my cock continued to pulse deep inside her gushing quim.

"You are wonderful," I complimented her as I thrust my tongue into her ear. "Are you okay?" I whispered in her ear. I felt her head move as she nodded. "Rest a moment," I said and again she nodded.

Finally, Fiona lifted her spent body and sat back on my thighs, my cock still wedged deep in her tight pussy. I nodded to her and she slid back on my thighs until my spent shaft slid from between her dripping labia. I nodded again and she lifted her body up and stood next to me. She looked around and realized that no one in the tavern was staring at her other than the guys at the table and she knew that no one else knew what she'd just done. She was relieved.

"Well?" she heard me say and then looking down at my semi-hard cock, she knelt beside me and bent her mouth to my cock. I felt her lips encircle my spent shaft and her tongue began to lick our cum from my cock. When she'd finished cleaning my shaft, she slid it back into my pants and zipped the fly.

"Thank you," I said with a smile as I helped the young beauty to her feet. I guided her to sit in the empty chair beside me. I slid her a beer and she raised the bottle to her lips and took a long drag as she reflected on what she'd just been made to do and she could feel the cum ooze out of her filled pussy.

She looked down to the open front of her vest. She reached down to the bottom snap but I shook my head. She left it open.

"Check." I said as the barmaid passed by. A moment later she returned with the tab. It came to almost $80.00 for all of us.

"Time to settle the bill." I said as I smiled at Fiona. She caught my meaning. I took her by the hand and helped her to stand up. I then led her through the tavern as the front of her vest brushed open a few times exposing her firm and naked breasts. When we arrived at the door marked ‘office', I stopped and knocked.

"Come in." we heard a gruff voice call. I opened the door and ushered Fiona inside. Jimmy, the owner of the tavern, looked up with a smile. She'd flirted with him on previous visits to the tavern and realized that I was going to be paying the bill with her body.

"We're here to settle the bill." I said. Jimmy stood up and walked around the desk. He smiled at Fiona and then taking her hand, led her over to sit on the edge of the desk. His hands came up to the front of her open vest and he peeled the front panels open, revealing her magnificent breasts and her very hard nipples. Suddenly, he reached down to her knees and lifting her legs, she fell backwards onto the desk. Once she was flat on her back, he released her legs and reaching down for the front corners of her skirt, he pulled up and out as the remaining snaps burst open.

"Someone here has been fucking in my tavern," he teased as he stared down at her naked pussy. Cum just oozed out of her quim as her soft thighs glistened. He touched her drenched pussy with his finger and felt her wetness. He brought his slick finger up to his face and smelled her cum and then opening his zipper, he pulled out his cock and rubbed the tip over Fiona's drenched pussy lips. She gasped as she felt the velvety head of his cock tease the entrance to her seething pussy. She lifted her legs up and spread her thighs wide apart. Jimmy pressed the top of his cock down and aimed it at the entrance to her tight pussy.

"Aaghh!" she gasped as she felt him ram his cock all the way into her tight pussy. This is what she really needed – to be fucked hard. She could feel her pussy stretch to accommodate his thick cock. Then reaching under her open thighs, he lifted her legs up into the air and then spread them even wider apart. Fiona looked up at him as he began to ram his cock deep into her tightness. Her head began to roll from side to side as he pistoned his cock in and out of her tight, wet snatch. He watched as her heaving breasts rolled gently on her chest as her body began to shake with orgasms. Bending her legs back over her upper body, he hammered deep into her intimate flesh as his hands came down to her breasts and he filled his hands with her bouncing titflesh. Her powerful love muscles began to massage his invading cock as he pinched her hard nipples between his fingers and shook her tits hard. Fiona gasped as she felt her tits bounce wildly as he crushed her tender nipples. I watched as Jimmy fucked her on the desk and realized by the expression on his face that his cock was no match for her talented pussy. Suddenly he rammed forward and his cock exploded deep in her quivering pussy. Fiona felt the powerful spray of his heavy load as it filled her tight pussy and she gasped aloud as a powerful orgasm ripped through her beautiful, young body.

Jimmy released his grip on her aching nipples and then pulling his cock from her tightness, he stepped back and let her long legs dangle in the air. Then reaching down to her hand, he pulled her up as he stepped back. Fiona looked down at his shiny ramrod as it stuck straight out from his pants.

"That was for the tab. Now for the tip." he teased her and Fiona sank to her knees and sucked his cum-covered cock between her soft lips. He moaned deeply as she sucked his cock into her mouth and her talented tongue began to caress it. She could taste her cum mixed with his as his thick shaft filled her mouth. She licked and sucked on him until all of the cum had been cleaned off. She then slipped his cock from between her lips and sat back on her knees.

"Feel free to pay your tab here like this anytime." he teased her as he turned around and walked back behind the desk. I held my hand out and Fiona took it. I helped her to stand up and she looked down at her open skirt, laying on the desk. She looked at me and I nodded. She picked up the skirt and wrapped it around her firm hips and began to close the snaps in front. As her fingers touched the soft muff between her thighs, Fiona could feel just how wet she was as her own cum mixed with Jimmy's and mine oozed out of her pussy and coated the tops of her satiny thighs. When she closed the snap just below her oozing pussy, I shook my head and she left the bottom snaps open. Then taking hold of the front panels of her vest, she once again looked at me. When I shook my head and she adjusted the front panels of the vest to cover her naked breasts but did not close any of the snaps.

"Let's go." I said to her as I held out my arm and Fiona slid her hand below my elbow. As we left the office, we walked though the tavern and Fiona saw the three men she'd been fondled by and whom she'd had to suck off while in the pub. The thought of what she'd done and what had been done to her, made her pussy begin to ooze even more as she gazed at the place where it had all happened.

As we stepped out into the parking lot, Fiona felt the cool night air chill her moist thighs. She then realized how very wet her pussy was and just how far down her satiny thighs, the cum oozed out of her pussy. The cool air also caused her nipples to harden as she walked across the parking lot to the car. As I let Fiona into the car, I reached down to the front of her skirt and pulled on the panel as all the snaps opened. I closed the door and walked around to the driver's side. Sitting down inside, I started the car and then slid my hand between her legs as we drove back to camp.

"You've had quite a evening." I teased her as my fingers began to probe her drenched pussy. Fiona lay silently as I fondled her most intimate flesh, a soft moan escaping her lips from time to time. When my fingers became totally coated with her wet flow, I brought my fingers to her lips and she sucked them into her mouth as her tongue licked her sweet flow from my fingers. I let her close her vest and skirt as we entered the camp parking lot.

As Fiona walked back to her cabin, she thought about the past few hours and what had been done to her body and what she'd done. She'd never been so turned on in her life. When she got back to the cabin, she stripped off her clothes and stepped into the shower. She washed her body thoroughly and cleaned her pussy out. When she had dried off, she walked back into her room and found Steve lying naked on the bed, staring up at her. Without a word, she dropped her towel and proceeded to ravage his body for the rest of the night.

To be continued...

Please vote and send your comments

Quimmaster

12