Fiona is Marvin's Slut for 24hrs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,178 Followers

"Mmmmmmm" I hummed in response as my fingers were coated with a string of precome from his huge helmet and using my free hand I reached under to feel his big hairy come laden balls.

I was definitely in for a big load from Bruce if his bollocks were any indicator and I couldn't help but give them a few tight squeezes before he lay down on the floor with his now erect cock pointing angrily in the air.

"Ride me," was all he said from below me on the floor and I wasn't going to argue with him, I wanted that huge helmet sitting proudly on top of seven inches deep in my cunt and hurriedly stepped astride him with my back to Marvin.

I lowered myself in to a familiar squat I'd preformed a hundreds of times, I reached below and grasped that strange cock in my left hand and held it still as I lowered my disgraceful cunt on to it.

Bruce let out an appreciative groan as my touched his helmet and with a slight rock back and forth of my hips parted and stretched over his impressive helmet before engulfing it and the rest of his shaft as I lowered myself to his bushy pubes and pubic bone.

We both let out deep moans, me because my pussy was full and stretched on another strange man's cock as my rival neighbour looked on and him because he was balls deep in a sluts pussy that he hadn't had to put any ground work in for.

Ten minutes later I'd come all over his fat cock and Bruce was in the process of filling me with a huge load of hot semen as he held me tightly round the waist to pin me on his dick as it twitched and unload deep inside me.

"God that feels good," I told him as the fifth stream of his seed swam in to my cunt. When he'd finished he lifted me off and pushed me too my knees beside him and then told me to suck him.

I feasted on his softening cock like my life depended it, I sucked every drop of come and cunt juice from that wonderful helmet, shaft and even his big hairy balls.

He dressed and I was made to stand again like I was before with my legs apart, over shoulder width this time. My skirt was still round my waist and my top over my tits.

It wasn't even past eight in the morning and I'd been fucked twice and had my tits tortured, now the come of Bruce, a stranger to me not more than twenty five minutes ago, was leaking in a steady stream from my stretched out hole.

I looked down between my legs after seeing them both look over and laugh, now I was embarrassed, I string of his come hung obscenely from my left pussy lip almost down to my knee before I watched it break off and splat on the floor.

Another string began to form as his seed went with gravity and headed out of me in a steady stream. I looked at the men and I went crimson, I could feel my face burn at the thought of how I must've looked.

"Don't get all bashful now slut," Marvin laughed. They openly discussed me as if I wasn't there, Bruce telling Marvin what a nice tight cunt I had and how well my mouth felt on his cock.

Marvin telling him that I had plenty more hours in the day and that he was sure I'd get to showcase my talents again.

Once he was gone Marvin took me upstairs and made me shower, I was made to pay particular attention to my pussy with Marvin taking it upon himself to have me lay down and open my legs so he could fire the shower steam in me to clean me out he said.

Once out I towel dried off and then put my short skirt back on which had to be worn bunched round my waist and my tight white top was worn back above my tits. He made me put my high heels back on then join him in the kitchen where I made him tea and then joined him on the sofa.

There was little conversation between us and when we did speak it was him asking me questions. Nothing important or remotely showing interest in me as a person, oh no he asked me things like;

How many men have you fucked?

Did I prefer it in my cunt or arse?

How many men had I fucked at once?

How many in a day?

Did I like being a whore?

Did I like being his slut?

Did I like his cock?

After he was bored of asking questions with me giving him truthful answers he began telling me what he was going to do to me, who was coming to use me and how he was going to ask Ali if I could be his slut again.

The only time he caught my attention was when he mentioned Harriet his wife.

"I'm going to tell Harriet about you," he laughed, "she fucking hates you and this would make her day her knowing what a easy slut you are," he said, laughing at the same time as sounding deadly serious.

This would be a whole new angle I'd never experienced before and I felt really uneasy about it.

"I wonder what she'd do, I wonder if she'd boss you around, make you be her bitch, she'd love that but you'd hate it wouldn't you slut?" he laughed.

Fuck me yes I would hate it I thought, his bitch wife from the council knowing I'm a whore and her having it over me and ordering me about, "Yes fuck I'd hate that," I told him.

His phone rang, ten forty five the clock read, he'd been mocking me for over an hour so the call gave me some much needed relief. I mouthed to him I had to go loo and he pointed up the stairs.

By the time I was back he was off the phone and grinning from ear to ear so I knew something was going on. "On your knees," he said stroking his big dick.

I dropped in front of him and opened my mouth ready and moments later I was sucking in air through my nose as the oxygen supply through my mouth was cut off by his thick prick.

Lost in the task of sucking his cock I paid little attention to the opening and then closing of the door behind me.

"Putting that stuck up bitches mouth to good use at last then Marvin," a voice behind me said followed by the laugh that sounded like it was another person.

My eyes shot open and Marvin smirked and held my head from behind and kept fucking my face so that I couldn't turn round, the voice didn't sound familiar to me but it sounded like he knew who I was or had been told about me by Marvin.

I felt a hand on my arse and my body tensed, Marvin laughed at me the panic obvious in my eyes but all I could do was scream on his cock.

Who was it touching my arse, and now fingers rubbed my pussy and I closed my thighs. Marvin leant over pushing his cock right down my throat as he held my head firmly in place and landed a huge hard blow to my bare arse cheek.

Tears filled my eyes and I screamed loudly on his cock I felt them run down my cheek, he pulled his dick from my throat and mouth and I frantically tried to catch my breath and turn my head.

He held me solid so I couldn't turn, my arse stung, I coughed and spluttered and took in air before his cock filled my mouth again, "Open your legs slut, allow them access to your cunt," he said looking at me as I was face fucked.

Them? how many was them? who was them? I thought.

Shit, I slide my knees open and I instantly felt a cock push between my lips and in to my cunt, I moaned on Marvin's dick as the unknown man behind me took my hips and began fucking me hard and fast without concern or regard for me.

I was a slut, Marvin's slut today and I was being fucked like one from a man I'd never seen.

The cock fucking me wasn't as thick as Bruce's this morning but it felt as long and reached a nice point in my pussy, enough to make me moan with each violent thrust.

Whoever it was fucking me did so at the same speed and power for a good six or seven minutes before he pushed me forward and the unknown cock slid from my cunt.

"Who's next?" Marvin said with a smile on his face and I watched his eyes look left and then left again before he nodded in the direction of where his eyes first looked and hands gripped my waist.

There was three men behind me I guessed and the second was just about to enter me as I braced myself when the familiar smoothness of a cock head was rubbed up and down the length of my slit greasing the unknown assailants dick.

It felt bigger than the first and I let my knees sag open a little allowing my knees to slide on the carpet. Marvin held my head and removed his cock and I used the time to squeal out as the unknown cock pushed my cunt lips as wide as Bruce had this morning and I felt wonderfully full again.

"Whoever owns that cock better fuck me real good and real hard because I need to come," I spat before having my mouth filled again by Marvin.

The man behind me heeded my advice and I cried out as he slammed back in to me with a lot more gusto than before and within minutes I was clamping my thighs together around his wonderful meat and came hard, my screams muffled around Marvin's throbbing shaft lodged in my throat.

As soon as I'd finished coming I slid my knees apart and the powerful deep thrusts returned to my cunt but only for a minute and then I was left horribly empty as the man pushed himself backwards off my hips, his turn over.

"Your turn," said Marvin to the third unknown man and like the the previous two hands held my hips and another strange cock eased it's way in to my cunt stretching me like the previous but not reaching as deep in my womb before I felt wiry pubic hair against my soft skin.

He knew the drill, he'd heard me tell his mate how I wanted fucking so he wasted no time at all in building up a nice fast hard rhythm that I pushed back in to meeting his thrusts to get as much cock in me as possible as I was close to coming again.

Marvin released my head this time and let me cry out as man number three eventually got me off,"Yessss, just like that make me commmmmmmeeeeeeeeee!" I cried unable to stop my body losing control on this strangers prick.

Marvin then reached on to the side and looked down at me with a roll of black electrical tape in his hands, I wondered what the hell was going on and became even more panicked when he ripped a bit off and told me to close my eyes.

"Why?" I asked timidly.

"Just do it slut," he barked. When my eyes were shut I felt a piece of tape press over each eye and then something was tied round my head covering my eyes and I was left in darkness.

I now felt very vulnerable indeed, a feeling that was compounded as I was pulled roughly to my feet and hands mauled at my tits and arse. The men blocked from sight began talking, or should I say degrading me with every name under the sun that I'd heard before.

I tried to pick out a voice that I may of recognised but with them all heckling at once it was hard to home in on one and concentrate for long enough. None of them sounded instantly familiar though so I quit trying to work it out for now and tried to tune in to what was going to happen to me.

Someone was holding my hand leading me across the room and then I was turned around and pushed backwards on to what must've been the sofa.

"Get you legs Open wide slut," I was told by Marvin who took one of my legs and lifted it and pushed it wide. I was wrong about the sofa as my leg hit the arm of the chair on both sides and I draped each leg over each arm.

Hands lifted my bum, I don't know who's, and I was pulled towards the front edge of the chair so that my arse was on the edge. My legs were pushed back as far as they could physically go and I knew that my cunt was being pulled wide and obscenely open for Marvin and three unknown strangers.

"Look at that cunt," a strange voice said just before what felt like three fingers were pushed inside me.

"And these tits," another voice said as a hand covered my left breast, "and these fucking nipples, look at them they are fucking magnificent." he said pulling both at the same time making me cry out.

They were still sensitive from the earlier treatment Marvin had dished out to them, "Slut loves having her nipples abused, she came all down her legs earlier just from me twisting them," Marvin announced to the others.

From then on my nipples received as much attention as my pussy, If they could've seen me they would of seen the tears running from my eyes as they all had a go at twisting and pulling my nipples.

None of them were satisfied until they had seen me come from nipple play which took ten minutes of savage nipple torture until I cried out in pain and pleasure and ripped out my third orgasm of this torrid session.

"Look at that cunt, look at it," one of the strangers declared and I knew now four pairs of eyes would be on my sex as I came and my cunt did what it always did.

I could feel my cunt walls constricting as if it wanted to squeeze the life out of a cock only there wasn't one. To me it was normal, to strangers it must've looked obscene, at that moment I was glad I couldn't look them in the eye because I'm sure I would've died of embarrassment.

"Lets give that pretty little cunt what it needs shall we?" I heard Marvin say and felt the presence of somebody directly between my legs.

Then a sharp slap from what I knew was a cock head hit my clit,"Owwwwww," I called out as it hit my clit over and over maybe seven times before the helmet was rubbed along my pussy from my clit to the sticky opening I wanted filling so badly.

My wishes were answered moments later when gentle pressure eased my cunt walls open as a big thick cock that I knew was Marvin's descended in to the depths of my slutty pussy.

"Oh Marvin that's you isn't it, god yes that's your big cock I know it is, fuck me Marvin, fuck your slut, show your friends how to fuck your slut," I told him as he began banging my pussy just how I needed him to.

My admission that I was his slut, if only for 24 hours seemed to crank him up a few more notches and with each powerful thrust came eight solid inches of fat cock and Marvin's pubic bone slamming hard in to my clit.

If I was being totally honest, how Ali always wanted me to be, like I am in this account for him, then I would have to say that for those twenty minutes underneath Marvin, the neighbour the despised, was probably the best fuck and orgasms I'd had since becoming Ali's whore.

Partly because Marvin had a long thick cock, partly because he was fucking me really hard and slapping my nipples at the same time. But I think it was because I was blindfolded and I knew that three other men were in the room watching, waiting to have another go at me.

The not knowing had my pussy oozing come like I'd never before, I was just happy to have Marvin's thick cock deep inside me as my cunt constricted around his wonderful shaft.

I came twice, as hard the second time as the first and I knew from the sounds and how easy even Marvin's cock was sliding in and out of me that my pussy was a soaking wet mess.

After my second orgasm he pulled out, "No please Marvin put it back in me," I pleaded.

He did do, right to the hilt and I moaned and thanked him. He then pulled it straight back out and I pleaded again for him to put it back, the fullness gone from my cunt and womb let me aching for more and pleading for him to fill his slut again.

Laughter rang out round the room at my behaviour but I didn't care I wanted Marvin's cock back inside me. He was ignoring my pleas and I was getting frustrated, the more they laughed the more frustrated I became.

That was until I felt a searing pain at my arsehole which was breached under the force of Marvin's incessant pushing.

"Oh good god, owwwww!" I squealed as his helmet spread by arsehole and that feeling of fullness returned instantly only this time it felt better, it felt like I was going to explode.

And I was, I'm not ashamed to admit that as Marvin pushed his cock slowly in to my arsehole I came, I came hard and nosily, I told him and his three unknown mates how good his dick felt in my arse and that I loved it and how he made me come.

Again I was ridiculed, abused and heckled, my tits were slapped and my nipples pinched but I didn't care. I was full of cock, I was stretched by dick and that's all I wanted at that moment.

I told him to fuck arse as hard as he wished,"My arsehole is yours Marvin, fuck your sluts arsehole however you wish," I growled through gritted teeth."

"It's not just my arsehole today though is it slut?" he asked without breaking stroke.

I knew what he meant, it had been an oversight by me as I was only focused on his big prick,"No Marvin, my arse just like my pussy and mouth are yours to give to whoever you see fit," I told him.

"Good slut," he said still slowly fucking my arse with slow deep thrusts, "How many fuck holes do you have slut?" he asked.

"Three Marvin, I have three," I told him

"How many friends do you think I've invited here to fuck you slut?" he asked still reaming my tight hole with his wide long cock.

"I think there are three here Marvin?" I answered before groaning loudly as his cock drove deep in to my rectum.

"Then there is no need for them to wait to fuck you is there slut?" he said laughing with his mates.

It was barely even midday and I was about to be fucked by three of Marvin's friends at the same time wearing a blindfold so I'll still be none the wiser as to who is using me.

"No Marvin, there isn't a need to queue for me," god that sounded so slutty, queue for me what had I just said I thought.

"You've fucked three men at once before haven't you slut?" he asked whilst he rammed me harder and faster.

My orgasm was fast approaching and telling unknown people that I'd fucked three men at once before tipped me over the edge and I screamed out another monster orgasm.

Marvin pulled out of me before I'd finished and I dropped my fingers in to my cunt and pumped myself with three fingers as my orgasm subsided.

"She's all your's boys," I heard Marvin say from across the room.

Hands grabbed my arms and pulled me too my feet, hands mauled my tits and fingers probed my arsehole making it awkward to walk as I was turned and then had my leg lifted over something on the floor.

I was then lowered down until I felt the distinct hardness of a decent sized rigid cock against my pussy lips which parted with ease and I called out, "Oh yes," as I was lowered all the way on to the strangers cock.

Once I was fully impaled I was pushed forward from behind until my head was next to the unknown man that was filling my cunt.

"I didn't realise you were such a fucking slag," he whispered in to my left ear and the realisation knotted my stomach that this man probably knew me.

"Ohhhhh goddddddd, owwwwwww," I squealed in to his ear as a second unknown cock speared my arsehole and filled me from behind.

"One hole left for me," said the last strange voice and I felt my head get lifted and then a cock head push in to my mouth.

I came within a minute, the scene rushing through my mind, the words of the man filling my cunt ringing in my ear. A horrible realisation that the three strange men were probably not as strange to me if only I could see them.

But that wasn't going to happen, my nemesis Marvin, the neighbour I hated the most had me blindfolded and impaled by all three of them on his living room floor.

It wasn't even much after midday and he'd fucked me twice, a friend of his had fucked me already and now three unknown men were simultaneously fucking me towards my second orgasm within minutes and my eight of ninth of the morning.

You often hear woman say they got well and truly fucked, but an can assure you that over the course of an hour on Marvin's lounge floor that is exactly what happened to me.

I was passed around like meat, at least one of my holes in constant use at all times as they swapped places over and over.

I gave up on trying to keep track of who's cock was where, to be honest I didn't care anyway. I'd come more than seven times and still cocks pumped in unison beneath me and behind me.

I came for the eighth time as spunk shot hard in to my womb, the thick cock twitched over and over depositing a wonderful warm stream of spunk inside me.

MILowner
MILowner
1,178 Followers