Fiona is Marvin's Slut for 24hrs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers

The next load came before the other had stopped and filled my throat first and then covered my lips as the owner pulled out to, "cover the whores face" as he so nicely put it.

Finally my third hole was used as a come dump a few minutes later.

I lay spent and sticky on the floor as they talked and dressed around me. No indication as to who the three were was given away so when the door slammed shut five minutes later I was still none the wiser as to the identity of the three men who had just thoroughly used me.

Marvin told me to shower then come down in the clothes I'd arrived in and been fucked in all morning. Even after showering I could smell come on me and looked at the crusty sperm stains caused from the come of any one of five different men.

I pulled my skirt down as far as it would go over my arse then pulled my tight top on but left my breasts exposed like Marvin had told me too.

When I joined him downstairs he was standing by the door in his boots and jacket with his hand on the handle, "Ready slut?" he said as if I had agreed to go somewhere with him.

"Where are we going Marvin? I cant go like this!" I protested looking down at my exposed breasts and red swollen nipples.

"No slut, you can pull your top down," he said and opened the door, "Ready?" he said and nodded towards the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I headed out the back door in to his garden. Yes I knew I was his slut for the day but I didn't imagine we'd be going out anywhere and I certainly didn't really wont to.

Dressed like this with my neighbour could complicate things dramatically if we were seen so as I followed him in to our street and down in to the car park I was very apprehensive.

I glanced up at my house across the way as I stepped in to the passenger seat of Marvin's big ford work truck but there wasn't any body at the windows. I scanned the others quickly and was pleased to see that I hadn't been seen as I slammed the door.

I asked Marvin again and like the first and second time I asked he just said, "Out," and that it was no business of a sluts.

I sat quietly in the passenger seat with my arms down by my side as instructed by Marvin, he didn't want my breasts obscuring in anyway as we drove down the roads leading off our estate.

He turned right down through the centre of our village and deliberately drove slowly, luckily the place was dead so when he pulled over at the paper shop on the left we still hadn't seen anybody.

He fished in a compartment in the centre console and pulled out a pound coin and held it out to me. "Get me a lotto ticket slut, I've got a feeling today's my lucky day," he laughed as I took the pound, my face letting him know that I wasn't at all happy about this.

It wasn't a shop I frequented regularly but I'd certainly been in from time to time and the young Asian owners were all polite enough.

I fetched the lottery ticket as quick as possible, I smiled and said hello to the young lad behind the counter as I walked in. It took him maybe seven seconds to respond as he was busy looking up my body and at the visible dark patches and swollen engorged nipples that were on show through the flimsy material.

I jumped back in the van as quick as possible before I had to endure any more humiliation or bump in to anybody that knew me or Marvin.

I sat quietly again as we travelled towards the opposite end of the village and assumed we'd be heading out towards the motorway or the 'A' road towards the next county.

I glanced at him sharply as we turned immediately right after the traffic lights and began heading in to the other estate which I knew didn't have another way out the far end and began to worry that I was being taken elsewhere within the village.

After a few lefts and rights we headed into the newest area of the estate that had been built just over five or six months ago. I did know a few people that had moved from the older end where I lived up to this part but I wasn't sure where.

The only positive I took from this situation is that in the middle of the afternoon most people that I wanted to avoid would be at work, or at least that's what I hoped. We eventually pulled down a small close that only had about eight house on it, but were bigger than most on the development and backed on to the fields.

We pulled up on to an immaculately laid drive way along side a Mercedes that looked as new and as spotless as this house. "Out slut, follow me and don't speak unless your asked a direct question do you understand?" he asked me before we got out the truck.

I'd answered yes, as I always did to instructions or orders and then followed him towards the big door on the impressive porch.

Marvin rang the bell and after a minute a tall thin man in glasses answered and I recognised him instantly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I said under my breath as I tried to avoid the gaze of Desmond Ryder the head of the parish council.

This bastard had been right behind all the aggravation I'd received from Marvin and his bitch wife that would've known Desmond through work.

"Well this is a nice surprise," he said and I looked up at his smug smirk and then I struggled to look away even as this vile, weasel of a man looked me up and down with a creepy oar of authority.

I myself used to be a very well paid and respectable business woman, much the same as Desmond was respected in business and now as a pillar of the local community, known by all. This was bad news for me and my secret life as a whore.

The more local people that Ali pushed me towards was forever increasing my complete exposure. As I followed Marvin in on auto pilot still thinking about the consequences of the parish head finding out about me I felt the betrayal between my legs as I moistened at the thought.

I was bought from my daydream by Marvin's loud voice, "Sorry Marvin what was that?" I said looking around at the large impressive house.

"I was just telling Desmond here how we've resolved some issues we used to have and that your bitchy attitude has some what changed for the better," he grinned.

"Yes, that's right, we've patched things up and I realised I was acting like a bitch to my neighbours," I said which was a huge humiliating admission after I'd spent so long fighting them through the council.

"I see," said Desmond, "I never had you down as an apologetic and accommodating lady Fiona?" he said looking at my swollen tits again.

Before I could speak Marvin answered for me, "Oh yes Desmond, Fiona has proved that she can be an accommodating and cooperative slut this morning, haven't you Fiona?" he smirked and awaited my response.

"Yes, that's correct," I said and blushed then lowered my eyes from Desmond's.

"I'll go and measure up Des, Fiona here will keep you company, and don't worry no request is to much for her now Des," he said winking before heading off towards the back door.

As the door closed Desmond smiled at me and looked me up and down, "So considering your dressed like a slut Fiona I assume Marvin giving you that label isn't unjustified?" he said in a very patronising way.

Giving me that 'label' I thought as he approached me, 'label' I thought again, an object, an item to be marked and 'labelled' so that I could be identified.

"No my label isn't unjust," I said confirming my status as an object.

"A slut hey," he said standing right in front of me only about ten inches from my heaving chest, "I never had you down as one of those Fiona," he said raising his right hand to trace the tip of his thin finger around nipple visible through the thin material.

I stiffened at his touch and he smirked at me when he saw that I wasn't likely to stop him any time soon. "And to think that I stupidly thought you were just a respected business woman Fiona," he laughed as he pinched my still sore tormented nipple.

I sucked in sharply as his finger and thumb tightened on my nipple the pain I'd felt from the earlier abuse returning almost immediately. Almost as quick as the fantastic pain hit my nipple, moisture could be felt between my legs again.

I actually began to wonder whether I'd ever have a dry pussy again the amount of time it spent wet just wasn't normal.

"Do you still work for Francis?" he asked moving his attention to my other hard nipple. He must've sensed my uneasiness at him mentioning Francis and homed in on it as he played with my right nipple.

"Oh yes fiona I know Francis, very well in fact as we use the same golf club. I think next time I have a round with him our conversation could be a little more interesting don't you think?" he laughed again at the awkwardness he knew I was now feeling.

"Yes I'm sure your conversations will be much more interesting, owwww," I said before biting my lip as he pulled hard on my nipple.

"And, do you still work for him?" he asked.

"Not full time anymore, I'm employed on a part time basis," I answered, not lying but not elaborating on my specialist role when appointed.

"I see," he said hooking his fingers under the bottom of the tight white top which he then pulled up and right off as I raised my arms like a pre-programmed robot to assist him.

My felt my huge boobs pull upwards as the tight material passed them and then drop back down bouncing a couple of times before sitting pretty and proud sporting engorged and swollen dark nipples.

"Look at them," he said rubbing his hands over them feely, "So slut," he said pulling both my nipples which made me gasp and moan. Was it my own fault that my nipples received so much abuse I had began to wonder? Maybe if I could control myself a bit better and not come like a whore from the attention they received it may help I thought.

"You don't take offence to me calling you slut do you Fiona, after all I think slut is more much fitting after what Marvin has told me and now what I'm seeing for myself?" he said pulling my nipples further and twisting them whilst holding my gaze.

I had to close my eyes as his finger and thumb crushed my sore nipples and I cried out, "Owwwwww, fuckkkkk, twist my nipples," totally forgetting the little discussion I'd had in my mind a few minutes ago about not showing how much I loved having my nipples tormented.

Well that last five minutes as I squealed out again and rose on to my tip toes in my heels as Desmond roughly pulled me upwards both both nipples with a sharp jerk.

He smirked at me as I reached out to support myself on his bony shoulders, he left go of my nipples and I dropped away from him and feel back on my heels and looked at my huge swollen nipples.

"Now slut are you going to make me peel your knickers off or are you going to do that for me?" he asked in a tone I'd heard many of times from many different men when they asked a question but really made a statement.

I knew full well that I was expected to remove my own knickers for him and in a way really enjoyed this.

This was just another way that I was made to feel the humiliation as I stripped away the last remaining barrier between my pussy and another mans cock, my saturated knickers.

There was something so incredibly exhilarating and naughty about turning your back on a man you barely knew and raising your skirt in to a bunch around your waist.

I knew what to do, I'd done it enough times by now so I let him stare at my arse for a few moments, let him look at the thin piece of string wedged between my arse cheeks before I slowly began to bend for him.

I could feel my cheeks burning with embarrassment knowing that this respected village councillor was getting a good look at me as I willingly bent right over for him until my head forehead was resting on my knees.

I again held my position and felt my well used pussy constrict and dampen even more knowing that he'd have a near perfect view of my swollen, hairless cunt through the tint piece of now transparent fabric from all the juices my cunt was leaking.

"Oh good lord," I heard him say quietly and I smiled to myself knowing that although it was me on display I had the goods that controlled his cock.

Letting him feast on me for a moment longer I shifted my feet apart a few inches just so he could see the full outline and definition of my lips between my legs, as I did I caught a glimpse between my knees of him rearranging what looked like a growing bulge in his blue trousers.

Reaching back I found the edge of my thong elastic at my hips and hooked my thumbs behind it and pushed backwards until my arms were right behind my arse and the thong moments away from being prised from my pussy.

I waited a moment delaying for a split second to keep him waiting.

"Get on with it slut," he barked impatiently and I again smiled at his eagerness.

I pushed down and felt the fabric pull away from my soaking lips and air that blew across felt so much cooler due to wetness. I got as far as halfway between my bum cheeks and my knees and he told me to stop.

"Open your legs as wide as your knickers will allow," he ordered me.

I slid my heels across his wooden floor until my thong was at breaking point and digging in my legs, I leant right forward and steadied myself with both hands on the floor in front of me and watched him from between my obscenely spread legs.

His beady little eyes were transfixed on my pussy and his mouth hung open and he licked his lips over and over at what he was seeing.

he then stood up and walked slowly towards me until he was right behind me and I could only see his feet and up to his knees.

I didn't have to wait long until I felt a smooth hand on my left bum cheek and finger tips in the crease of my arse crack almost resting on my little hole. I'm sure if he looked closely he'd of been able to see it quivering in anticipation.

His hand soon travelled down my smooth buttocks until his fingers found my soaking wet pussy flaps and I felt the left lip pull back as his middle finger explored deeper between the folds.

I'm not going to lie, after all the cock I'd had already one finger just wasn't going to do it for me, "Use three fingers on me," I told him as I pushed back on the solitary digit in my well used hole.

He listened to my advice and the two fingers either side of his middle were soon pushing the lips of my pussy wider and I groaned at the welcome extra fingers.

"I've read about women like you slut, but never thought I'd actually meet one," he said pumping my hole with a little bit more vigour, he probably felt more uneasy than me, after all I did this all the time now where as I very much doubt his wife would do such a thing.

"My Moreen would never act like this," he continued, "she's a respectable woman with morals," he said obviously forgetting his morals as he rammed my pussy faster and faster. He had his other hand across me now pulling me to his waist to stop me falling as he fingered me.

"Urgggghhhhhh," I grunted showing him what sort of disgraceful woman I was with no morals anymore only the desire for men to use me, then began pushing back to meet his thrusts full on.

"My Moreen's only ever had me you know slut, a decent woman she is, how much cock have you had slut, tell me, tell me how many men have used you?" he asked.

"Oh godddd, fuckkk, make me commmeeeeee," I screamed and slammed back hard on his three fingers and then snapped my legs shut and let my cunt squeeze his fingers and my thinghs the rest of his hand as I coated him with my slutty juices.

"Get them legs back open you disgraceful woman," he said sternly said and I felt his hand and fingers vacate the area from between my legs.

I obscenely moved my arse around, back and forth side to side searching for something to impale my hungry hole on but found nothing.

Just then I heard the door go and then Marvin re-entered the room,"She looking after you Des? Oh wow Des tell me this aint a nice piece of pussy," he said jamming three fingers straight in my hole and his thumb on my aching clit.

"Oh yessss," I cried as my cunt stretched around Marvin's thick rough fingers and I pushed back hard getting his fingers as deep as possible inside me.

He pumped me four or five time sand then left me achingly empty as he went to stand with Desmond.

"You can fuck her before we go if you want Des," he said.

"Maybe next time Marvin, I've got some bits to do before Moreen gets back," he said.

Next time I thought, this was his once in a life time opportunity, a one day deal with Marvin so no maybe not next time.

"Get dressed slut," Marvin said and I did as was told and joined him at the door with Desmond when I was straight.

"Give Des a goodbye kiss," He told me and I gave him a big wet kiss that he eventually got in to and stuck his tongue down my throat.

When we broke I thanked him for making me come and he opened the door to let us out, he grabbed me as I passed and said, "So tell me, how many men have you fucked?"

Marvin stopped, also seemingly interested in the admission I was about to make to a pillar of the community. "Why does it matter?" I asked Desmond.

"Because I want to know just how low you've sunken from a respected business woman and mother," he said, and I had the feeling that he was looking down his nose even more at me now.

"I'm not sure on the exact number," I began and he tutted loudly in disgust and shook his head to emphasise the point. "Probably sixty," I said and felt my face burn crimson.

His eyes opened wide and I heard Marvin snigger behind me, "Your a disgrace," said Desmond and then shut the door on us.

I didn't have long to feel bad as I was told to get in the truck by Marvin. We pulled off the drive and headed further in to the estate, the opposite direction to where I wanted to be headed.

We ended up pulling down another cul-de-sac street and pulled up alongside a BMW on the driveway of the second house on the left.

"Out slut," Marvin said jumping out before I could even protest.

I was now stood out side the door of another large house waiting for it to open to reveal me to someone else. I pulled my skirt down as far as possible trying to hide my exposed bum cheeks from prying eyes. I had no idea if I was know by people in the neighbouring houses and wouldn't want to be seen with my arse out.

The door opened just before Marvin was going to ring the bell for the third time. The man in the door way was Timothy Quinn, Desmond's right hand man at the council and chairman of the PTA at the school Alice used to attend and where Nigel Mann and worked along with the other teachers and principle worked that had already used me.

This was not good I thought as I walked in behind Marvin under the lecherous stare of Timothy. I heard the close behind me and Tim told Marvin to head through to the kitchen.

I could feel his gaze on me and his presence close to me as I walked between the two in to the spacious kitchen diner area at the rear of his lavish property.

"You never said you'd took on a helper Marvin?" he laughed and then stood right beside me .

"Yeah she's only on trial for the day, to see how she gets on," he laughed sharing the joke about me as if I wasn't there.

"How's she doing then, I mean it's not like the corporate world she was used to?" he said to Marvin and then moved his hand out to the small of my back and let it travel downwards over my arse.

"She's a quick leaner and very eager to do a good job, I cant ask for anymore," he said laughing along with Tim.

"Nigel Mann said the same thing, told me that she left a lasting impression on him, a few teachers and the principle, that was before she she let some of the parents have a go," he said exposing more about my life than I wanted him too.

It was obvious now though that I had obviously been the subject of many a conversation between senior figures at the school.

MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers