Fiona It's Time Alan Knew

Story Info
On her fortieth birthday i finally force it upon her.
3.3k words
4.24
62.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,182 Followers

I'm going to jump forward a couple of years now to a time that was approaching Fiona's fortieth birthday, over the last eighteen months to two years we'd settled in to a fairly settled routine. Fiona was completely under my control sexually but I'd not imposed any more situations on her as she was getting plenty of cock.

She was still employed as the deal facilitator and she was doing an exceptional job as her bank balance was fit to burst as well as my own that was easily big enough for me not to work at all anymore. We carried on meeting Nigel Mann, the headmaster and two other teachers once a month as well as Paul Grewcock, Adam Beaumont and John Vann the three parents who regularly enjoyed her on a monthly basis.

I'd had to turn down many offers from many men who wanted to fuck her but I resisted as in her first year as my whore she'd gone from no sex at all to having over forty different cocks in all of her holes, she was looking tired so I limited her cock intake for my and her benefit.

It was a month before her birthday that I received a call from my girlfriend, Fiona's eldest daughter who informed me that she'd been given a permanent position abroad and had met someone else so wouldn't be home. Now this didn't bother me at all, I'd seen her twice in three years and Fiona was fulfilling me more than enough, so I told her fine, enjoying her career and good bye.

What I didn't realise or should I say what I hadn't really thought about until I heard Alan ranting at Fiona one Friday night a couple of days after her eldest had told her the same news as me, was that us not being boyfriend/girlfriend anymore was about to pose me living arrangement problems. I heard Alan tell Fiona in his pissed up slurred way that I should fuck off out the house and Fiona was to tell me to go. I knew he wouldn't as he was a big bully when pissed but a pussy when sober and definitely wouldn't want the job of doing it.

It was a couple of days later after Alan had gone out on the piss and Alice who was now seventeen had disappeared with her first boyfriend Rick, that I screwed Fiona for the afternoon and once I'd come in her she bought up what Alan had said.

"Owner, Alan says you have to leave now your split up," she said from beside me.

I'd been thinking long and hard about what I was going to do since I'd heard Alan, I wasn't about to leave voluntarily and give up my whore, secondly I could make Fiona leave her daughter Alice behind even though she followed every instruction sexually asking her to abandon her daughter wasn't an option. I'd already decided that I'd be staying around and it'd be Alan leaving, I somehow had to make that happen and I intended to make her fortieth birthday the day.

"At least let me stay until after your birthday whore maybe we can work something out?" I said.

Fiona had told Alan that I was to leave after her birthday but he never spoke to me about it, I planned big bash for her birthday with Alice down at the local club and all her family and friends attended, even Adam Beaumont got invited by Alice and just because I could I had Fiona give him a handjob in a small room upstairs at the club whilst the party was in full swing.

Once the party had finished around one in the morning and the guests had gone it left me, Fiona and Alan. As we left Alan told us somehow through very slurred speech that he was going in the late bar round the corner as he obviously hadn't had quite enough even though he could barely walk already. I headed home with a very unsteady Fiona on my arm and spent the fifteen minute walk openly feeling her tits and cunt all the way home.

Fiona the worst for wear staggered towards the door that led upstairs but I pulled her back by the arm, "I don't think so whore it's time for a birthday fuck."

"Hic, hic, we can't Ali, he could come back," she slurred and wobbled a little on her high heels.

"Good I want him to come back Fiona because after tonight he'll know you're my whore," I said pulling her right up to me so that I could reach behind her and pull her close with both my hands on her arse.

"Noo, Ali, we can't, please," she whimpered but didn't struggle against my grip or resist when my hands slid her skirt up in to a bunch round her waist.

"There is no way I'm leaving this house whore, I always told you that one day he would know his wife was a whore, my whore, and tonight is that night you slut," I said moving her away from slightly enough to begin unbuttoning her tight blouse that hugged her bra covered boobs.

Again she didn't resist although she did offer up a weak protest along the lines that we couldn't do it, the alcohol had slowed her thought process and she seemed to be struggling to properly understand what she would be doing tonight, because even though she was well trained I knew that sober she would of resisted what I was saying a lot more.

Getting her drunk was definitely the best idea as it made this bit a tad easier than I thought and later on I would handle Alan.

I unbuttoned her blouse completely and threw it on the floor in the direction of the kitchen and Alan's route in to the house, maybe his wife's clothes scattered on the floor would alert him to some sinister situation, but I knew he'd be to fucked to even realise. I left her bra on and then proceeded to remove her skirt properly so that she was stood before me in her high heels and stockings, black lace French knickers and matching bra that I'd bought her for her birthday and this special occasion.

"Come and get my cock out whore and give me a birthday blowjob," I said sitting back on the arm of the sofa.

Again she offered little to no protest other than a weak, whispered no that had no meaning or threat to it. How I'd positioned myself meant that she had to walk round me and turn her back to the way Alan would enter the house, and she awkwardly began to fumble with my jean buttons as the drink had blatantly impaired her vision and hand, eye co-ordination. Eventually though she worked my jeans loose and lowered them along with my boxers until they were both round my ankles.

"Take my shoes off and remove my jeans and boxers properly you whore," I told her and she did without question. I got the feeling Fiona had either forgotten Alan was coming back or she had accepted what was going to happen far easier than I ever imagined.

Once my jeans and boxers were off I threw them up towards the door where her blouse and skirt already lay in Alan's path to pre warn the dumb piss head of his wife's adultery. Without asking she lifted my flaccid cock and lowered her wet familiar mouth to it and engulfed it in the warmth and comfort of her soft lipstick coated lips; my cock instantly began to swell in her mouth and her head began to bob up and down my growing thick shaft like it had done hundreds of times before over the last three years.

I enjoyed her mouth on my cock just as much as I had the first time back in my room the day her curiosity had got the better of her, and her need, desire, craving for cock after years of neglect led her to my bedside and eventually her married mouth round my dick. She was eagerly slurping on my shaft treating me like it was actually my birthday and not her own and she didn't even flinch when the gate latch went and then slam shut as Alan headed down the path towards the door.

"Pull your knickers aside and rub your cunt," I instructed her and like a good whore her left hand left my hip and went between her legs and after a moment she'd opened her legs wider and her fingers were pumping in her hole and rubbing her clit furiously.

The door went and her head sprung up and a horrified look was etched across her face, but even in her predicament she didn't move; either driven by her love of being my whore or so inhibited from alcohol I mouthed to her, "Suck my cock whore," and she dutifully obliged sealing her fate as well as Alan's.

The kitchen door slammed behind him and I heard him bump off the door frame as he tried to stagger his way through the house to bed, the clothes on the floor registered briefly but he kicked them aside and headed towards me his head still down for the moment and my own stomach knotted at the thought of how this was to pan out.

He looked up and his glazed eyes met mine and he wobbled and reached for the frame of the adjoining archway as he tried to focus. Fiona, his wife, my now ex-girlfriends mum slurped nosily on my dick with her hand working overtime between her legs on her cunt, my cunt not Alan's.

His face changed and screwed up and he tried to say something which came out as a grunt and slur as he staggered forward towards me swinging his arm in a haymaker motion with a very limp and weak looking fist. As he neared me I didn't even need to move or allow Fiona off my cock and in the same motion I held her head with my left hand and slammed my open palm in to Alan's face sending him sprawling backwards over the arm of the chair in the corner.

"Sit the fuck down old man," I said.

He eventually got up and again swung a feeble punch in my direction and his own balance got the better of him before I pushed him in the face again sending him back in his seat. This time he slumped and looked tired, drunk, and worthless and defeated; he knew as well as I he couldn't stop what was happening as he tried to focus on his wife sucking my cock.

"You bought this all on yourself Alan remember that, if only you'd paid your wife some attention she wouldn't of craved my cock," I said leaning back with my arms on the arm of the sofa either side of me no longer aiding Fiona, she just willingly continued sucking me and rubbing her cunt. "How long has it been whore since Alan showed you any attention?" I asked.

She stopped sucking me and raised her head and looked up at me with her big brown eyes and said, "Nine years owner." Before lowering her lips back to my shaft.

"Nine years Alan you should be ashamed of yourself, she's spent the last three years getting dick from me Alan," I said to him laughing at him as I began to enjoy humiliating him.

"Cunt," he spat in anger but didn't even try to get up and attack me again he knew that it was pointless in his current state and I even hoped he'd try it in the morning when he was sober because I was ready to fuck him up.

I looked back to Fiona and watched her head bobbing up and down my thick shaft and at that point I felt so in control and horribly excited that I was making her suck my cock in front of her pathetic husband on the opposite chair. I couldn't resist or stop myself from talking nasty to her, saying the most humiliating things I could to her and aiming them at Alan.

"Show your pathetic husband what he's been missing you whore, make sure you suck me real good Fiona," I was saying, "You see Alan this is what you should of made her do, if you had she wouldn't of needed to suck mine would she?" I asked him horribly laughing at his predicament.

"Pfuckings cunt, fucks you," he slurred and spat still rooted to the chair.

After another five minutes of her wonderful mouth on my dick I lifted her up and pulled her towards me for a wet kiss involving both our tongues. Fiona had gone, her eyes were glazed over with lust I knew she didn't care for Alan's presence anymore, she was mine all mine after tonight. I pinched her nipples which were already swollen and erect and then turned her around facing away from me and towards Alan, she then did something that cemented my assumption she was mine and caught me totally by surprise.

She looked at Alan and said, "You worthless piece of pissed up shit, you're going to watch me fuck a real cock you pathetic man."

I couldn't believe my ears and my cock almost grew another inch at her admission to her own husband so I continued my humiliation of him, "bend over and peel you knickers down you slut," I told her and again her response was like music to my ears.

As she bent forward and reached round with both hands to the knicker elastic she said, "Yes owner." And I saw Alan flinch at this comment and another slurred attack left his mouth.

She eased her French knickers down and I licked my lips at the sight of her tight hairless anus coming in to view as her knickers descended to her ankles letting me view her soaking wet pussy lips. I bent down behind her and winked at Alan over his wife's back before pulling her buttocks open as far as I could, opening her pussy lips before burying my face in her hole letting my tongue locate her clit with ease.

"Oooooooh yesssss Ali that's what I want," she squealed in delight.

I ate Fiona's cunt like the first time three years ago, feasting on it, enjoying every inch of her puffy swollen and gorgeous hard clitty that was bulging from between its hiding place like a sexual beacon alerting me to her need for sexual pleasure.

"Fuck don't stop, I'm going to come, I'm going to come, pleassse make me come in front of my husband," she begged, Fiona herself getting in to humiliating Alan, "Shit, oh shiy her I commmmmme, yesssssssss arrggghhh," she squealed pushing her body back in to my face pinning me to the arm of the sofa as she lost herself in orgasm and covered my face in a torrent of her fantastic juice.

I pushed her away and told her to bend back over and keep her cunt spread, which she did by reaching round with both hands on her lovely arse, I looked down at Alan who seemed to be sobering a little but was still very bleary eyed.

"That's how your wife wanted her cunt eating years ago you idiot, now its left for me to do, I don't mind though Alan your wife's cunt is the sweetest thing I've ever tasted," I said laughing at him before turning my attention back to his wife, and my whore, "If you want some cock you whore you better back yourself up on it, show Alan how much you want my cock, I'm not going to fuck you you're going to fuck me," I told her spreading my legs and sitting on the low leather sofa arm.

Fiona shuffled back on her heels, her knickes still tangled round her ankles and her buttocks still spread by her hands, she got close and began moving her bottom round rubbing it on my shaft as she searched for my helmet with her pussy. Eventually she found it like she always did and as she lowered herself enough for my helmet to split her pussy lips she then stopped and again looked at Alan and smiled.

"This is how much I like his cock," she said and then dropped herself down on my dick filling herself completely with my wide girth and she let out one of her long familiar low groans I'd heard a thousand times but could never get bored of.

Like a good whore she then rode me, she rocked back and forth over and over sliding her juiced up wanton pussy up and down my shaft over and over each time she slammed her whole body down in to my groin ensuring the full length of my six and a half in thick cock stretched her out. She came on me after about seven minutes of her nonstop fucking and as she did she sat herself down on my dick and threw her head back squealing like a pig and declared her love for my thick cock over and over as she came on it.

She'd proved to me how much she wanted my dick and she'd proved that Alan meant nothing to her now so I walked her over to the sofa and pushed her back and told her to spread her legs, which she did of course and I wasted no time in dropping between them dick first that I drove in her hole with so much ease as her wetness was unbelievable. I began fucking her hard and deep, giving her my whole fat cock and I looked over my shoulder at Alan who was just sat watching. We paid him no more attention and for the next twenty minutes I fucked her in a whole manner of positions right before his eyes.

He watched her come for the third and fourth times as she allowed her married pussy to be fucked over and over before her husband's eyes, and she added the ultimate humiliation for Alan when I told her I was going to come.

"Fill my married pussy with your spunk Ali, give me your hot spunk again," she whimpered.

I slowed my strokes and I felt my come boil and then my cock erupt inside her, I shot the biggest ever load inside her and even as I pulled out my cock another spray of my cream flew and landed on her body. Spent we took a minute or two to recover and then I stood up and walked towards Alan in his chair letting him get a good look at mu still hard cock coated in my and his wife's come.

"I'm going up to bed with your wife now Alan, I'll now be sharing her bed. By all means take mine or use the couch if you like," I said looking over at Fiona who was sitting towards the edge of it, my come pooling on the middle cushion as it leaked from her abused hole and off on to the floor, "Maybe you want the bed Alan it looks like we made a mess, sorry!" I laughed.

I told Fiona to follow me upstairs which she did like a good whore and we left Alan downstairs, as we lay in her bed together for the first time drifting off to sleep we heard Alan stumble up the stairs and in to the room that I used to use. I had made up my mind now that I was going to show Alan what a whore his wife had become over this weekend and it was up to him if he hung around to watch; we had enough money between us now to bung him a shit load and set him up in a flat somewhere so that he could drink to his heart content.

His other option was to live here under this roof and watch his wife serve me and others.

MILowner
MILowner
1,182 Followers