Fiona Me Luv

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
User2A
User2A
1 Followers

With both hands on her ass again, he lifted her upwards. He pushed his pelvis forward and pulled her to his belly, aligning himself perfectly with her opening. She could feel his hard cock resting just below her clit, the softness of its tip teasing her sex unbearably.

She tensed, realizing that she was about to be fucked on the front porch of her apartment by this black man, her husband’s friend and someone he had warned her about. She was about to commit adultery, to take only the second cock she had ever seen and do it in public.

He took his hands away from her ass, leaving her suspended over his raging hard on. Caressing her face, he kissed her again. “Do it, baby. Slide down on my big old black cock,” he whispered.

What he said took a moment to soak in. He was taking away the last vestiges of her pride. She couldn’t hide behind the belief that he had forced her to have sex or that he had taken advantage of her. She would have to complete the deed. It would be her choice.

She sank down at the realization of what was going to happen. His cock found its way home. She stopped, frightened at how her body had just betrayed her. The tip of his cock was inside her pussy, its rigidness and heat teasing her clit beyond her ability to endure.

She felt the muscles deep inside her cunt begin to quiver again, needing a cock to clamp down on and milk of all its contents. The muscles of her lower belly and inner thighs began to quiver, partly in anticipation of what was inevitable and partly from the strain of holding her exhausted body in this not quite fucked position. It was the last few seconds when she could try to deny her overwhelming need and pretend she was still the pure little Catholic girl she used to be.

He held steady, sure that she was too far gone to not be fucked tonight, and waited for her to impale herself. It was only a few seconds before she cried out in agony and frustration and dropped her cunt down hard over the remaining eight inches of his cock, consuming it in her need.

To her embarrassment, she did the fucking at first, sliding furiously up and down his cock. She had an immediate major orgasm followed several small ones. His cock grew slick and wet, a glossy ebony pole that was driving itself deeper into her with every stroke. He growled as he emptied his balls into her belly. It was a long and satisfying orgasm for him as his cock pulsed a dozen times injecting her with what felt like a quart of black seed.

After waiting that long to claim his prize, Gordon wasn’t about to stop. With his cock still buried in her cunt, he picked her up and turned around, depositing her sweet little as on the porch swing. He grabbed her legs and placed them on his shoulders. He rubbed his hands across her belly and pushed upwards to expose her breasts again. Her small cotton top stretched to make room for both of his hands. He used her breasts to pull her downwards as he thrust himself into her and to pull her back as his cock retreated from its haven.

Her orgasms came in rapid clusters, a first for her. The size of his cock, committing the act of adultery, fucking a black man in a public place, doing it with a man who knew how to play her body like no one else – all these things played on her mind to turn her into a sex-crazed slut. She couldn’t get enough sex even though she knew it was wrong. He came inside her again when he felt her pussy contract around his cock in still another orgasm. She felt him fill her with his come and wondered if he had left her pregnant.
She fluttered in and out of consciousness. She felt him pull out of her. She felt his sperm begin to leak out of her pussy as he swung her legs around so that she was laying on the swing. He stood over her like a victorious warrior, flipped her skirt up around her waist and ran his fingers through her sparse pussy hair. He began to massage her clit with his wet fingertip. Still not quite conscious again, she spread her legs, enjoying the fingering she was receiving. When her hips started to gently move, he stopped and patted her cunt lips.

“Save it for me, baby. I’ll be back for more later,” he whispered. She nodded her head, admitting to herself that her ass was his anytime he wanted it.

It took her a few minutes to catch her breath and calm herself. She was exhausted from the full night of drinking and fucking. It would have been easy for her to pass out for the evening only to be found in an almost totally naked state in a few hours when the sidewalk would come alive again. With trembling legs, she pushed herself to her feet and staggered inside, leaving her torn panties on the porch and a large cumstain on the swing.

User2A
User2A
1 Followers
12