Fiona the Deal Facilitator Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,182 Followers

Fiona knew exactly what was in store for her as she'd already had a good fucking from Francis but I'm sure she wanted his enormous cock after the cock she'd taken already today, the problem was whether Fiona wanted it or not she was having it and any moment now she was going to take it.

Francis rubbed his growing cock up and down the length of Fiona's soaking loose hole occasionally hitting her clit with his helmet or pushing his helmet just inside the folds of her cunt, he teased Fiona for about three minutes until his cock was fully erect and ready to fuck her.

"OH SHIT," Fiona shouted as her mouth sprung from Nicks meat, Francis had entered her, "Oh your so big," she managed to say before mark pulled her head round and filled her mouth rendering her unable to speak.

Her head flew from Marks's cock almost as quick as he'd fed it in as Francis filled her with his thick eight inches, "Fucking hell your cock, oh it's big Mr Mulherne so fucking big," she said again before Mark filled her mouth.

Francis began fucking Fiona with slow thrusts making sure he pulled nearly all of his dick out before easing it back in so that he was fully inside her. The slow fucking went on for around five minutes as she pleasured the two dicks either side of her head spending a few seconds on each before flipping her head over on to the next helmet.

As I sat with a stiff cock in my hand lazily wanking off the scene before me I was overjoyed with how things had turned out, Fiona looked absolutely fantastic with her legs splayed wide and surround by cock. She had her bosses big dick in her cunt and she was alternating her mouth between her other colleagues swollen dicks either side of her head. The only problem I knew I had looming was that on Monday when Fiona was moved upstairs to her new area I wouldn't be able to see what was happening, this is something I'd have to remedy.

I high pitched squeal from Fiona stop my trail of thought as she came hard on his giant cock with totally abandonment, her squeals soon stifled by Nick's dick filling her mouth as Francis continued fucking her quivering body through her orgasm and straight into another. Once he'd allowed her body to go limp after nearly two minutes of orgasm ripping through her he pulled out leaving her cunt void and her legs flopped over the desk.

"Get on your knees slut," Mark said pulling her off her desk and throwing her almost on the floor in a heap.

Francis knelt in front of her and without even needing to tell Fiona what was expected she reached out and leant forward grasping at his cunt juice slimed dick and feeding it straight in to her mouth moments before Mark filled her from behind again. Nick looking momentarily lost and left out spent a minute wondering how he could get in on the action and eventually opted to lie on the floor with his head towards the bottom end of Fiona and his cock pointing up in the air beside her hand.

Again Fiona instinctively lifted her hand and grasped his cock and began jerking him off and again she was easily pleasuring all three men without a problem.

I continued to watch the debauchery for another forty minutes as each man swapped places taking their turn to use her pussy, fill her mouth or simply let Fiona wank their poles, I lost count in the end how many times Fiona had come but including her double orgasm she had at the hands of Francis I'm sure that she'd probably had in excess of seven orgasms and during the last ten minutes that she spent in the middle of the cock merry-go-round her body was spent and her blowjob and wanking technique were slow and erratic as the guys fucked her hard bringing their come to the boil.

"I'm going to come soon," said Mark who was stood wanking as Francis ploughed her, "Let's come all over her, cover her spunk I say," he said and within seconds Francis was out of her cunt and getting her in to the kneeling position in the middle of all three men and their hard cocks.

Mark went first and stepped within an inch of her face and aimed his bulging helmet directly at her mouth that she'd opened ready in preparation of the spunk she was going to receive, "Take it bitch," he grunted as he released his hands from his cock and it twitched five times in front of her; his first two loads landed in and around her mouth and the rest on her chin, cheek and neck. He stepped back happy with his handy work.

Francis stepped forward and fed his dick in her mouth and fucked her face for five seconds and then pulled out and stepped forward so that his cock was almost lying across her face from his balls on her chin to his helmet on her forehead. He then grunted and stepped back at the same time and a long string of sperm arced from his helmet and came down along the line his cock was laying. He grabbed his dick and aimed the next three blasts all over her tits before feeding his meat back in her mouth for her to suck his cock clean before moving and allowing Nick to finish on her. He came and stood behind her and told her to tilt her head back, once she was where he wanted her he covered her face in a mass of gooey sperm and even made sure he matted her hair.

The guys left her kneeling on the floor as the stood around her and discussed between laughter how she'd performed and all seemed to agree that she had excellent 'attributes' and Francis told her that she'd passed her induction day with flying colours and her future in the company looked bright.

Mark and Nick dressed and left with Francis reminding them that on Monday they'd be a team briefing upstairs in the new conference room so that the departments were up to speed on the new structure. Francis dressed and stayed with Fiona and spoke to her about a few things she needed to leave as a handover for Mark and Nick before she started upstairs; and all the while she did this with the three men's come all over her face.

"Any way Fiona you can go early today you've done a good job and I look forward to Monday, I've got a couple of calls to make in my office," he said standing up and leaving Fiona alone.

I dialled her number right away.

"Whore," I said as soon as she answered, "Good performance today you handled all three cocks with ease, I just knew that you were made for fucking whore," I told her, "You look so sexy with that sperm on your face too whore," I said.

"Thank you owner," she said.

"We have a problem whore, one that I need to address as soon as possible," I told her.

"What problem owner?" she asked wiping the come from her face with baby wipes she kept in her top drawer.

"When you move upstairs how am I going to see you in action or know what you've been up to?" I said to her.

"I'll tell you everything owner," she reassured me.

"I need to see you in action whore, when I pick you up wait in reception for me and then you can show me to Francis's office," I said to her as she stopped wiping her face and began to protest, "Listen whore your my sex toy and Francis should know that, if we can't cut a deal then you'll leave it's simple, he'll be losing out as he knows you'll bring him and the company profit," she again went to protest and again I stopped her, "You'll show me his office and that's final whore, I'll see you in twenty minutes," I said slamming down the phone and then getting myself ready to leave.

Twenty minutes later I was walking up the block paved footpath in to the reception area of Fiona's work place where I was planning on meeting her confident, arrogant, wealthy, powerful boss; to say I was shitting it was an understatement but I had to act like I was in control of the situation and my whore Fiona.

To be continued...

MILowner
MILowner
1,182 Followers
12