Fiona the Deal Facilitator Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned round and faced Fiona and smiled down at her, "I never thought I'd see the day Fiona," he said to her as he lifted his cock and began stroking it in front of her never once taking his eyes of her body.

Fiona herself had her eyes glued to Michael's toned body and rapidly growing dick and I could tell by the luck in her eyes that she was impressed by his younger firmer body, I could tell by the lust all over her face and the renewed vigour in which she was fingering her cunt.

Michael then approached her from the side up near her head and crouched forward so that his knees were resting on the poof and his cock was pointing towards her face. "Get your mouth my cock and carry on playing with yourself," he said letting go of his cock as it was now hard enough to stand out on its own.

Fiona shuffled around on the big poof so that her head was directly under Michael's helmet and he aided her by stooping a little lower until his dick was across her lips.

"Open wide," he said and as her lips parted he used his fingers to guide his cock in to her mouth.

Fiona then simultaneously moved her head side to side as much as possible as his cock was entering her mouth at an angle and fingered her pussy with three fingers. Even with his dicked wedged in her mouth her she was unable to stop the squeal leaving her mouth when he reached down and pulled her nipple away from body between his finger and thumb.

Fiona loved her nipples being pulled during sex as other than her clit her nipples were probably the most sensitive areas of her body and her reaction didn't go unnoticed by Michael.

"Ooh I see, you like having your nipples pulled do you Fiona," he said pulling her nipple some more and getting the same reaction as last time. "I'll pull these nipples all day long if you want me too you dirty bitch," he said pushing another half inch of his cock in her mouth as he leant over to maul her other breast and nipple.

Michael moved away from her head after about ten minutes and I could see the saliva hanging from his shaft, Fiona had obviously gave him a very good blowjob and he was rock solid and he was ready for her cunt.

"Did Derek and Robin both fuck you?" he asked standing over her at the opposite end of the poof watching her finger her holes with three fingers.

"Yes both of them did," she replied.

"Did they come in you?" he asked.

"Yes both did," she replied.

"Bastards, I wanted to eat your pussy but I'm not going there now," he said kneeling between her legs and making himself comfortable, "Move your fingers if I can't eat you I'll just fuck you, pull your legs back," he told her.

Once she'd pulled her legs back he crept in closer and pushed her thighs together and then pushed her legs back from behind the knee so that she was almost doubled over and her arse lifted off the poof. Michael was now rubbing his helmet around her squashed together lips and applying force to force them open.

"Keep your legs tight together, I want you to feel every vein on my dick," he said as he pushed in deep and lifted himself up so that he was lying on her legs pinning them under her body.

"Ooooh, ouch oh oh arrrggghhhh, shit, shit, ARRRRGGGGHHHHH," she screamed as he sunk his full length in to her and for the first time that morning her pussy was full of what she needed most. As he withdrew and drove back inside her vocal appreciation got louder and louder. And the lust I saw on her face had now completely taken over her now that she had a big capable dick fucking her and she began to beg Michael.

"Michael," she groaned as he fucked in to her, "Michael," she panted again.

"What do you want bitch?" he asked not stopping his movement in and out of her pussy.

"Make me come Michael, I neeed to comeee," she groaned, "I really need to come," she she repeated to him.

I loved watching beg to be made to come on yet another man's cock, and since I'd made her my whore this was different cock number nine that she was begging to make her come and with Steve Jesson next in line she'd of taken cock number ten by the end of the day.

"Oh you really are a dirty bitch aren't you Fiona?" Michael said pounding her with harder thrusts.

"Yes, yes, yes I'm dirty," she panted.

"I'll make you fucking come you dirty bitch if you beg and tell me how much you love my cock in you," he said now getting well in to role of dominating Fiona and it was clear that being younger he had a lot more arrogance and confidence than Derek or Robin.

"Please make me come Michael, please, please I need to come on your big cock, fuck me harder I need it, I love your cock Michael," she began saying through pants and grunts and it seemed to spur Michael on and she knew it so continued, "That's it Michael slam my pussy, fuck me harder, harder, ooooh yeah that's it you big dick bastard fuck my tight dirty pussy and make me come," she continued saying.

Her filthy tirade had not only invigorated Michael but it had almost made me come down her throat on the bed and I had to tell her to stop blowing me for a minute and just pull me off slowly.

She went on for a full five minutes talking like a filthy slut and taking his dick before her orgasm boiled up to erupt, "Oh yeah here I come you bastard, that's harder, deeper, hammer me Michael, fuck me , fuck meeee, michaellllll, come on, fuckkkk meeee, fuckkkkk meeeeeee yoooouuuuuu baaaasssssttttaaarrrddd, arrrggghhh, I'm cominggggggg, I'm commmmiiiinnnngggg," she screamed and I saw her legs straighten from under Michael almost lifting him off with the force and he had to drop his weight on to her to sink his cock fully back in her cunt that I knew would be squeezing the shit out of his shaft. Her body then relaxed and he let his body lift off her and he sank back slipping his cock from her hole momentarily whilst he let her legs come down and he adjusted their positions on the poof. He now opened her legs wide spreading her pussy lips and then plunged back in to her soaking wet hole making her scream again.

"You come like a fucking train Fiona, have you got something to say to me?" he said looking in to her eyes as he fed his meat in and out of her.

"Thank you Michael, thank you for making me come with you big cock," she said to him with a submissive whimper.

"Good," he said, "Where do you want my come?" he asked her.

"In me, I want it in me Michael." She told him.

He then came a minute later, he filled her cunt with his hot seed and then made her clean his cock with her mouth before dressing and leaving her to clean herself up, as he went to the door the camera went black and another scene finished.

"Start sucking my cock again," I told her as the next scene came on and again we were in her office, Fiona had dressed in her outfit again and was stood in the middle of the room looking over at the camera, or the person behind it.

Steve Jesson walked in front of the camera and started straight away, he was even more cocky and arrogant than Michael was and he had no problems with ordering Fiona around.

"Get on your knees where you belong you stupid old whore," he barked at her and I could see the slightly worried look on Fiona's face at the extra aggression Steve seemed to be showing compared to the other men. "It's about time you got some comeuppance after fucking me over on the big Emmerson deal in your first week," he said pushing her down in front of him whilst he continued to shed all of his clothes in front of her which he chucked in a pile on the floor. "Make me cock hard you fucking bitch," he said pulling her hair and shoving it in to his groin making her open her mouth for his flaccid cock, "You waltzed in here and fucked me out of the biggest deal this company had for years because what, you thought I was young dumbass?" he ranted on not even stopping to allow her to answer as he thrust her face deeper in to his groin with both hands on her head as his stiffening penis began to fill her mouth and throat and I could hear her gag.

I got the impression that Steve was going to use Fiona's new found role as company whore to settle a few old grudges.

"Well Fiona now the tables have turned and it seems that given your fall from grace I now have the opportunity to get my own bit of retribution back," he said with an air of menace in his voice.

He pulled his hard cock out of her mouth and held it at the base near his pubic bone with his thumb and forefinger and told her to tilt her head back, which she did of course. He then stood right over her and began slapping her on her face with his cock, harder and harder all over her chin, cheeks, nose, eyes and forehead.

"Tell me your sorry bitch," he said.

And whilst he was slapping her face with his penis she repeated over and over again that she was sorry and the smirk on Steve's face told me that he was enjoying this a little too much.

After he'd finished humiliating her by slapping her with his cock he made her stand up to suck his cock, he had he bent over in front of him and held her head either side and drove his cock in her mouth and held her head like he would've her hips and proceeded to fuck her face like it was her cunt. I could see that Fiona was gagging and choking nearly every time Steve slammed in to her mouth and bumped her tonsils as Fiona had no control over the depth or speed his dick went in.

After a savage three minute face fuck he pulled out and slapped his saliva covered meat round her face a few times and then stood her up straight and looked her up and down for a moment.

"Ouch," Fiona yelped as Steve swiped his hand out across her right nipple that was hanging between the purposely cut material of the peep hole bra. "Ouch," she squealed again as he did the same to her other breast. He then took both her nipples between his finger and thumb and pulled them outwards with enough force that she stumbled forward.

"Fucking stand up straight," he said and she steadied herself for the next assault on her nipples, this time she'd braced herself and he pulled and twisted her nipples until her breasts were lifted and the skin tight. I could see her face was screwed up as he manipulated her big nipples around between his fingers and she couldn't help herself.

"Oooooohhhh fuck yes," she groaned out in satisfaction at the most excessive nipple play she'd ever received.

"So you like having your nipples pulled do you bitch?" he said to her pulling them harder and twisting them some more.

"Arrrghhh yes, yes," was all she could respond as her eyes closed and face screwed up again.

On releasing her nipples her beautiful tits bounced back down and it was quite clear that Steve's excessive nipple play had engorged her big nipples to a size I'd not seen before.

"Ouch, ouch,ouch,ouch," she said each time he slapped her sensitive breasts and nipples.

"Me and you are going to have some real fun together Fiona make no mistake, now turn the fuck around and hold your ankles," he told her.

Again without argument or hesitation she turned and bent over in front of Steve and held her ankles as he requested.

"Open your legs you fucking stupid bitch, when I tell you to bend over make sure that your legs are spread do you understand?" he shouted and slapped her arse.

Her feet immediately slid apart to about shoulder width and her cunt and tight arsehole were now in Steve's full view and he immediately noticed the state of her already well fucked pussy.

"Fucking hell it looks like them dirty bastards before me made a good mess of your pussy, I presume you let them all fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"Did they all make you come?" he asked her as he rubbed his hands over her bum cheeks.

"No, only Michael," she answered honestly and not even flinching as Steve continued toying with her from behind working his fingers ever closer towards her pussy and arsehole.

"Only Michael why is that?" he asked trying to extract all the sordid information from her as if he enjoyed it more when he heard her admit for herself why.

"Because Derek and Robin's cocks were quite small and they couldn't fuck me for very long," she again admitted truthfully.

"But Michael managed it, why was that?" he asked.

"Because his dick was bigger and he fucked me harder and for longer," she again admitted truthfully.

"I see," he said coming round to the front of her so that his cock was pointing out near her head again, "Look at me," he said and still holding her ankles she struggled to twist her head all the way up but just enough for her to look at Steve. "So you're telling me you need fucking hard by big cocks to come?" he asked looking past his cock at her.

"Yes," she struggled to say

And with that he lifted his cock and slapped it across her face over and over again like he had earlier, "Well you're in luck because I'm going to fuck you in to next week." He said hitting her one last time on the cheek before moving back behind her.

I watched Fiona trying to look round to see what Steve was doing and I could tell that she felt vulnerable around Steve because of the way he was acting and his aggressive behaviour but what else could she do this was her new position now.

"Right bitch I want you to reach over and spread you pussy for me, that's it, both hands, spread your pussy wide for me, oh yeah that's it just like that, now ask me to fuck you really hard," he said standing directly behind her now a couple of inches from her swollen cunt with his big angry dick.

"Mr Jesson please fuck me hard with your big cock, please I need it," she said like she'd begged Michael earlier she was now begging another of her colleagues.

"Is this what you want you bitch?" he said easing his helmet past her fleshy folds just in to her entrance filling her cunt, he held the arms that were pulling her cunt open so that she couldn't release and he pulled her back a little so that her back was arched. "Well is that what you need bitch?" he said again.

"Yes, yes Mr Jesson that's what I need, give it to me, give it to me hard," she said doing what was necessary to please him.

He pulled her back plunging her on to the complete length of his engorged dick.

"Arrrrgghhh," she screamed out in pain and appreciation.

"Well you going to get it don't worry about that," he said, "I'm going to screw you like you screwed me over you bitch," he said as he ploughed in to her over and over again pulling her back by her arms, arching her back and really slamming in to her cunt.

Fiona was just taking it, she had no option to, she was just on the end of his cock like a puppet and she could do nothing except take his pole deep inside her as he held her and slammed her. her huge tits were bouncing around in front of her almost uncontrollably as each thrust Steve administered could be seen rippling her body.

And it wasn't long before Fiona was showing signs of coming all over Steve's big dick, I was actually surprised it'd took this long for her to begin her orgasm process as the fucking she was taking was savage.

"I'm going to come," she panted

"About time bitch, it won't be the last time either," he said drilling in to her even harder and within three more strokes she'd lost control and her head came even further back and an ear splitting squeal left her open mouth and her body tensed and her legs began to shake as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Steve just continued to fuck her, he didn't let up or even stop to feel the tightness of her wonderful cunt when she came, he wasn't interested in that, he was interested in one thing only and that was fucking the shit out of her.

I was hard to tell how when her orgasm actually finished as he moans, groans and screams just continued along with the pounding her pussy was taking, if her legs had gone weak from the orgasm then she couldn't drop to the floor if she tried as her hands were still behind her, pulling her cunt open for her colleagues big cock.

About seven minutes later and after no let up from Steve, Fiona told him that she was going to come again.

"Good, I'm going to fuck you until you can't come anymore, remember you owe me bitch," he said again doubling his efforts as he felt her body go rigid like it had a few minutes earlier and he watched her lose control again.

He this time stopped as she went in to orgasm and let her writhe around on his cock until her body relaxed and she'd covered his cock again, only then did he release his grip on her and she fell forward off his cock on to the floor on her knees.

"Get up here you bitch," he said to her grabbing her by the arms and lifting her up and turning her to face him, "I'm not finished with you Fiona not by a long stretch, over here with me," he said pulling over to the stools and breakfast bar type thing against the back wall. He pulled out a stool and turned it round so that the low back was against the wooden bench and then he told Fiona to sit on it with her body forward and her bum back.

He again had unrivalled access to her body and wasted no time in plunging his dick back in to her cunt and he began fucking her hard again.

"ARRRGGGHHHH, shit," Fiona screamed and turned her head to look at Steve.

From the angle of the camera it wasn't clear to see what had happened but I soon found out.

"What are you looking at, did I tell you turn around?" he shot at her.

"Nothing, sorry Mr Jesson," she said turning back around to face the wall.

"Do you have a problem with me fingering your bum bitch?" He asked still fucking his cock in her and I now looked more closely and could see his right hand bent in front of his body and obviously his finger had entered her arse when she cried out.

"No Mr jesson," she panted.

"I didn't think so," he said and continued to use both her holes with his cock and finger for the next few minutes until her slowed his pace and began quizzing her again. "I suppose I'm correct in saying that you've had dick in your arse before?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"When was the last time?" he asked and this caught my interest as I wanted to see what she'd say and whether she'd tell the truth knowing that I was going to be getting a copy of the video or whether Francis had told her not to let on about the arrangement with me.

"Friday, ahhhhh," she moaned as the extra finger in her arse added to the sensations of his dick in her pussy.

"Friday, oh my Fiona you naughty bitch, who was it your husband?" he quizzed.

"No," she answered.

"No, who was it then you dirty bitch?" he asked now fucking her a bit harder as her revelations seemed to excite him.

"Mr Mulherne," she answered and didn't mention me, something I then asked her about as she lifted her head from my cock further down my bed. She told me that Francis wanted to come out of the picture for now as he didn't want the others finding out about her extra payments.

"The dirty bastard, well what's good enough for Francis is good enough for me," he said and withdrew his cock from her cunt and repositioned it at the entrance to her bum hole.

He slowly pushed forward and from Fiona's movements and groans I could tell that he'd breeched her anal resistance and was easing his length in to her inch by thick inch and by the time he'd embedded himself in her she her body had had enough and she came again.

"Ummmmm I'm commmiiinngg, I'm commmmiiinnngg, arrgghh arrghhh," she shouted and moaned as she came again this time from his dick being in her bum.

"You are one dirty bitch Fiona, you must really love cock in your arse to come straight away, do you love it up there Fiona, do you?" he said withdrawing his cock completely before sliding it back in to her well fucked cunt that was even slicker with juice after her last orgasm a moment ago. He fucked he pussy for three strokes then pulled out and fed her arse his meat again. He alternated between her pussy and arse for the next ten minutes, spending no more than a minute in each hole before doing her in the other and Fiona was doing nothing to suggest that she wasn't loving the being used by Steve in this more dominant way.