Fiona the Deal Facilitator Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,179 Followers

She was moaning and groaning, throwing her head about squealing like a little girl throughout and I could tell that what Steve said was right, he was going to fuck her till she could come no more and it seemed to me that she wasn't too far from coming yet again. Steve's stamina was unbelievable but he certainly knew how to fuck a woman and bring them to orgasm, it was just Fiona's luck that she was on the receiving end of his expert fucking ability.

Like the three times previous Fiona alerted Steve to the fact that she ready to come again and he admissions like this seemed to swell his ego or sexual prowess because he always began fucking her that bit harder when he knew he had all but done his job again.

"Where do you want my cock when you come, in your arse or pussy?" he said not stopping his strokes or the alternating between her holes. Personally I didn't think he'd let her choose anyway after being so dominant with her for the last hour and ten minutes.

"In my pussy pleassssseee," she said gripping onto the wooden bench as the feelings intensified in her body.

"I thought you were smart bitch but obviously not, do you think you get to decide on such things anymore," he said removing his cock from her completely and standing back a yard. Fiona looked back and down at his big slimy prick and he could see the look in her eyes, she needed it back inside her and she needed to come again. "You want it don't you bitch?" he said looking at her smirking and striking his cock.

"Yes Mr Jesson, I want your cock in me," she said desperately.

"How close to coming are you bitch?" he asked smirking.

"Very close, very close Mr Jesson," she panted

"Well face the wall and sit up, pull your fucking nipples and beg me to make you come, tell me that I'm the best cock you've ever fucked, tell me that you'll do anything to please me, tell me that you love my cock, tell me that whenever I call to say I'm coming up here you'll be on the stool ready to be fucked, I want you to tell me that your sorry for screwing me over, I want you to tell me that because you screwed me over I can do whatever I like to you, go on then bitch," he said moving back in close so that he could rub his helmet around both her openings but he wouldn't enter her although Fiona tried her best to move herself backwards in search of the meat she craved. "Don't be silly bitch you get this cock when I give it now tell me what I want to hear," he said again.

Fiona had now arched her back to sit up straight thus allowing her to keep her bottom over the edge of the stool but free her chest from the back of the stool so that she could get to her engorged nipples.

"Ouch, ahh," she said as she took both her nipples and pulled them away from her body and twisted them, they were probably still hurting from the brutal tweaking Steve had given them earlier, Fiona wasn't about to let that stop her though and she pulled away on her nipples like a woman possessed and then she was just about to do as Steve requested but her told her to wait. He went over to his pile of clothes and fished out his mobile phone and then positioned himself back behind Fiona again letting his helmet rub around her two holes, teasing her.

Fiona had watched him get his phone and you could see from the look on her face she was confused as to why he'd want it, stupidly she asked him.

"Why do you need your phone Mr Jesson?" she asked, still facing the wall and pulling her nipples.

"YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH," he shouted slamming his phone down on the side next to her making her jump.

"I'm sorry Mr jesson, I'll tell you all those things I'm sorry," she was saying but he wasn't listening, he pulled her off the stool and turned her around to face him.

'Smack'

"Ouch", she whimpered as his fingers slapped down across the nipple of her right breast.

'Smack'

"Oww ouch," she wailed as the same force was used on her left nipple.

'Smack, smack, smack,smack,smack,smack'

"Arrrrrgghhhh owwwwww ahhhhhhhh," Fiona screamed as three more hard direct slaps to her sore, swollen nipples were dished out by Steve who seemed hell bent on dominating her to boost his ego.

At this point seeing her so vulnerable and at the mercy of another man, a man who wouldn't of been near here if I hadn't forced the whole situation upon her, I shot my sperm down her throat as she sucked me at the bottom of my bed. "You can go back to Alan now whore, but soon I'm going to want you to sleep in my bed," I said as she got up to leave saying only yes owner before she left. I watched the rest of the dvd alone.

Steve then took both nipples like he had earlier and yanked them harder and further, twisting and turning her nipples pulling her forward as she cried out properly as the nipple abuse got too much for her, even though she loved it being done to her this was too much and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Never question me bitch, if I want to film you or photograph you I will, now any more of your disobedience and I'll pull your fucking big nipples off do you understand?" he said.

"Yes Mr jesson," she sobbed as she was turned back around to face the wall and told by Steve to get back on the stool and pull her nipples.

She was in position on the stool and hovering her holes over Steve's big dick just like she was before she questioned his phone, only this time pulling her own nipples was not as pleasant as they were really sore now, but she did as she was told and played with her on nipples and then began telling him what he wanted. She didn't look back when she heard the ping of the mobile phone and the video kick in, it wasn't worth the trouble.

She could feel the tip of his cock rubbing around entrances and she began;

"Mr Jesson please put you r big cock back in me, I need it, and I want it, I'll do anything to please you Mr jesson if it means I can feel your big cock again; it's so big and hard I love it Mr Jesson it's the best cock that has ever fucked me," she was saying and sounding so convincing too.

"And what else bitch?" he said smirking to himself holding his phone out getting her all on video pulling her nipples begging for his cock.

"Whenever you want me Mr Jesson I'm yours, I'm yours to fuck, when you come up here I'll be on this stool pulling my nipples and waiting for your cock, I'll be ready to be fucked by you in any hole you choose; because I was such a bitch to you and screwed you over its now my turn to be screwed by you Mr Jesson, I'm sorry for that but you can do whatever you like to me to make me pay," she said to him wiggling her arse back as she felt him linger near her bum hole for a moment but he swiped it away and still she was empty. "Please Mr Jesson make me come again, let me come again and I promise to milk your balls and take your spunk wherever you want to shoot it,"

"Perfect," he said putting his phone down beside her and placing both his hands on her waist and positioning himself ready to enter her. "Here bitch, take my fucking cock you bitch," he said driving his cock deep in to her pussy with a powerful thrust.

"OHHHH YESSSSSS," Fiona screamed and arched her back as he drove deep inside with every thrust and the earlier pain she felt in her nipples was now insignificant as she pulled them harder and enjoyed it now her cunt was in use. "Thank you, thank you, oh thank you Mr Jesson," she whimpered as she gave her body to him again as the wanton desire for her big orgasm controlled her body.

He fucked her holes one after the other, ten strokes in each, all hard and all deep, deep enough so Fiona felt the whole lot violating her and she squealed uncontrollably and begged him again to make her come on his cock. He obliged her with a savage shafting for eight minutes that had her coming on his cock like a crazed animal, as her orgasm started he was buried in her ass and continued fucking it non stopping for her orgasm and at the point when she exploded and her body tightened up he pulled out and drove his cock in her constricted tight pussy entrance and she hit the roof.

"OH MY FUCKING GOODDDDDDDD," she screamed lifting herself up on the footrest only to be pulled back down on his dick and fucked mercilessly in the cunt whilst her body still twitched and shook, but now her cunt walls had something to clamp on to, something to milk dry and she wanted his come.

Even though he'd treated her like trash what Fiona did next proved to me that she loved it, she loved being a whore and she loved being dominated times would change with her from now on Steve had shown me something about my whore I'd not yet discovered.

"Mr Jesson please let me fuck the come from your cock, let me do the work, let me show you how much I need and want your come," she said still facing the wall and still pulling her nipples because until instructed she'd stay as she was.

"Don't let me down bitch," he said walking to the shag pile rug he laid down in the middle.

Fiona followed him like a little puppy and stepped over him with her left leg so that she was astride him facing him as well as the camera. She looked worn out, her makeup was smeared and smudged, her breasts were red and her big nipples looked sore and swollen. Her inner thighs, legs, stomach were wet with sweat or cunt juice. Her small amount of pubic hair was dark and wet, matted together from fucking.

She squatted down lower and lower making her legs bend at the knees and splaying wide as her bottom came lower until she was hovering just above Steve's engorged big cock. She then leant back and put her hands on his thighs for support and leverage.

"Show me what you've got then bitch," he said

I could see her pussy now on the camera and it was so swollen her cunt lips were puffed up and touching each other her clit was buried somewhere under the engorged lips that had puffed up from servicing cock all morning and she still had three more men to see. But she sunk her abused pussy on to his helmet and his girth opened her lips and I watched her hungry hole devour his cock with unbelievable ease. Once she'd found the right position she levered herself and off his dick and she pushed herself forward slightly so that his cock was at her arsehole. She again lowered herself and I watched her rectum open to accept Steve's helmet and that too disappeared up in to her bum as she lowered her body.

And then like Steve had done to her on the stool she fucked her holes up and down his cock alternately until he told her he was going to come almost fifteen minutes later.

"Tell me when Mr Jesson, tell me when," she panted fucking him with all she had with her battered pussy and then her arse one last time before he said he was going to come.

Fiona jumped off him and spun round opening her mouth over his cock and closing her lips round it just in time for it to twitch and fill her throat; she took two loads in the mouth and then pulled his dick out and laid it against her face where Steve deposited the rest of his seed all over her face.

He dressed immediately after and without speaking walked out leaving her well fucked, covered in spunk and sore and humiliated. She still had three men to see and I wondered if her cunt would be able to take any more.

I turned the dvd off after that as I'd seen her fuck the last three before and to be honest I was knackered but when I picked her up I asked her about the other three and she told me that Mark and Nick didn't want to fuck her as her pussy looked battered so she sucked them off and took a load from each in her face. Francis had fucked her arse and filled it with come before telling her that she'd done a good job and all the men were happy. He then gave her the next day off to recover before she started on Wednesday properly and he told her he had some people for her to look after.

TO BE CONTINUED...

MILowner
MILowner
1,179 Followers