Fiona the Deal Facilitator Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,177 Followers

"There are just over three months until the order's deadline, the first months of weekly incentives will be delivered by Fiona's very able and willing mouth," he said pointing and then pushing a couple of fingers past her lips, "Turn around and bend over but keep your legs nice and wide, then reach round and spread your cheeks," he then said to Fiona and in amazement jaws dropped as Fiona complied and opened her cheeks to the men to show them her wonderful holes.

"Hit targets after the first month the incentives get better, the second month of weekly incentives will be delivered by her tight wet pussy," he said as he pushed first one finger and then two in to her cunt and proceeded to pump her for a few seconds as she held herself open and rocked back and forth.

"This is fucking insane," someone said in the group but we didn't catch who it was so Francis continued.

"Yes it may be insane whoever said that but tell me another company that offers incentives like this to fulfil orders, so anyone not happy can leave now and expect their P45 in the post," Francis said looking at the group who were now silent and didn't move, "Good, now if you get your fingers out and are well on course after month two then during the third month Fiona will be making sure you stay on track by letting you fuck her tight little arsehole won't you Fiona?" he said to her as he fed a finger in to her rectum and she moaned deeply, "I said won't you Fiona?"

"Yes Mr Mulherne," she gasped as he pushed his finger deeper.

"Colin," Francis shouted over looking at the man in the team leader vest.

"Yeah," he said adjusting his feet and the bulge in his dusty jeans.

"You're not shy are you?" Francis asked him removing his finger from her anus and telling her to stand up and face the men.

"You know me Francis, I'm not a shy man," he said laughing.

"Good because as your team leader you get to receive the incentive first and in full just so you know I'm not shitting you and all the rest of you guys get to see what you can have if you do the work, you ok being watched Colin? You're not one of these that gets stage fright are you?" Francis said laughing as he pushed Fiona forward a little so that she was stood alone in the middle of the eight warehousemen and me and Francis.

"Fuck you Francis," Colin said striding forward already unbuttoning his jeans, "You know what Francis, I know Stevie Jesson turned out to be a grade A prick, but me and the lads here think that if it wasn't for this bitch fucking her over he wouldn't of turned out like he did," he said as he pushed his jeans to the floor in front of Fiona and looked her in the eyes.

"Forget Jesson now Colin he's gone, all I care about is this order and this is my way of helping you guys to get it done," he said to him.

"Don't worry boss it'll get done," he said, "Now how about you get on your knees and give me part one of my incentive," he said to Fiona who looked at him briefly and then sunk to her knees on the cold concrete dusty floor.

A few whoops and hollers followed by shouts of encouragement towards their team leader rang out as they knew Francis wasn't messing about. Fiona lowered Colin's boxer shorts to his ankles and when she lifted her head back up his cock hit the back of her head and bounced around as she leant back to avoid it, before setting herself to look at it pointing directly at her face.

Colin's cock was about seven inches long, certainly no more than that and was relatively thin with an abnormally large helmet that seemed to big and alien for his cock shaft, his dark pubes were unkempt and bushy and his nuts were large and hanging well below his cock, probably full of sperm.

Fiona seemed to look at it for maybe twenty seconds as silence descended over the warehouse, ten pairs of eyes were looking at Fiona as she looked from Colin's cock then around at the smirking faces of the men she'd be being used by in the coming months, she then looked back at the cock before her and then up at Colin one last time before reaching out to his prick with her right hand and grasping it just below the base of his helmet and tightening her grip with her soft fingers.

She lowered her fist down his shaft taking his foreskin right back with her fingers and unsheathing his pale pink cock, he closed and his eyes and grimaced as she began pumping his prick hard and fast over and over until he groaned and pulled away.

"Fucking hell, bitch can't get enough of my cock boys almost yanking the thing off," he said as he bent down to untie his boots so that he was able to get his boots and then jeans and boxer shorts off. Once free from the restraints of his jeans he moved more freely and approached Fiona again, his cock leading the way.

As he came close Fiona instinctively reached out for his pole in order to continue what she was asked to do by Francis, but he moved away and circled around her so that he was standing behind her facing the smirking crowd of his men and he was revelling in it. He stood directly behind her and then without warning pulled her back by her hair.

"Ouch, arrggh," she squealed and then moaned as her back arched backwards and her tits pushed in to the air.

With one hand holding her down a bit he reached forward with the other and mauled at her tits through the slits in the peephole bra, her pulled her nipples in turn between his finger and thumb until he lifted her breasts by them and then dropped them back. You'll know all ready from previous stories that Fiona absolutely loves having her nipples pulled and she did nothing more than groan loudly alerting him and the others to her arousal at the treatment, "Bitch likes her nipples playing with boys," and with that he went back for another tweak of her swelling teats which again bought nothing but deep lust filled groans from Fiona.

Happy with his treatment of her tits and the fact that so early on he'd identified one of her weaknesses he then took his cock and began hitting her on her upturned face with it, over and over on her forehead, cheeks, nose, chin across her mouth.

"Play with your cunt," he instructed her as he let her back up and stood in front of her with his legs astride so that his team had a good line of sight to her cunt that was now being quickly played with by Fiona's own fingers "Now open that pretty mouth of yours," he said and Fiona complied and parted her wet lips for him.

A moment later he shuffled forward and pushed his cock in to her mouth and the men behind him broke out in to another loud chorus of encouragement, egging him on to fuck her face. Listening to this he held the back of her head with both hands and actually did begin ramming her face as if it was a pussy; Fiona just clamped her lips tight around his pole like she'd been trained to a long time ago and just let him use her face until he'd had enough.

Her breathing was short and rapid through her nose and when he did pull out she took the opportunity to suck in a big lung full of air before he filled her mouth again. All the time her hand was between her legs, hurriedly strumming her sensitive clit for a while before curling three fingers in to herself and pumping her hole for the men to see.

"What a fucking slag," one of the men said, "I'd never of had her down as a slut like this," the man said as he struggled to adjust the growing bulge in his jeans. This made me look along the line of men and all seven were shifting uncomfortably as jeans the length of the line looked strained.

Content with seven or eight minutes of ramming her face Colin pulled away and looked around, "You lads are going to love that mouth," he said laughing to himself. He walked over to one of the pallets the men were leaning on and told them to move out the way and they stepped aside and gathered around the pallet as if they knew what was coming. He looked back at Fiona still kneeling where he'd left her, "Why aren't you playing with your cunt?" he said to her.

"Sorry," she said and immediately sent her hands back to her hole and clit. Her instant submissive reply of sorry I'm sure hadn't gone unnoticed by any of the men present and certainly not Colin.

"Come over here, but keep them fingers working that pussy," he said.

She stood up awkwardly and walked over in a shuffling sort of motion with her knees bent a little so that with one hand she could continue pumping her hole and with the other she was manipulating her clit. I watched and thought to myself how humiliating this must be for Fiona as she crabbed across the warehouse floor in peephole lingerie fingering her own cunt in front of eight of the workforce, one of which had already used her mouth and was imminently going to be fucking her cunt in front of his team.

As soon as she had shuffled her way over to where Colin was waiting he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head downwards towards his cock and again she was made to open wide and accept his dick, on doing so she stumbled and reached out to his waist to support herself.

"Keep your hands on your cunt," he barked not missing a beat as he fed her mouth his cock again right in front of his men who all watched with evident bulges in their pants knowing that every Monday for a month they too would be fucking Fiona's mouth, "Right up on the pallet and on your back," Colin told her as he pushed her away.

She regained her balance and then hoisted her right leg up on to the top box on the pallet and with a helping hand from Colin he shoved her on and she turned herself around and lowered herself back in to the laying down position. Looking down on her were seven pairs of eyes and seven huge grins. She then yelped as she was forcefully pulled towards Colin who had held her legs and yanked her towards him.

Once she was in front of where he had positioned himself he realised that she was to high on the pallet, "Fuck," he said, "Get down bitch and suck my cock," he said pulling her back off the pallet and filling her mouth again, "Lads take the top layer off this pallet," he said and instantly the shrink wrap round the top was tore open and the top layer of boxes were soon gone and strewn across the warehouse floor.

Again he pushed Fiona off his cock and manhandled her in to a position between him and the pallet, with one hand on her stomach he pushed her back until her bum hit the edge of the pallet and she placed her hands on the top and lifted herself up and slid herself back along the top of the boxes until the back of her knees hit the pallet.

"Ah!" she yelped as she felt a pair of hands or maybe a hand on each shoulder from two different people and she was pulled backwards in to the familiar position of being on her back, she looked up and around at seven grinning faces and then back down her body towards Colin who was stood smiling and stroking his cock at her.

He lifted each leg in turn and placed it towards the corner of the pallet and made sure each foot was flat on the boxes, he then pushed her knees apart and for the first time her soaking wet slit was in full view to Colin and his men and the words of approval rang out around the pallet. Colin then lifted her from under her bum and eased her toward him a little so that she was in a slightly unnatural position by way of her body being closer to her feet than comfortable and Fiona moaned a little at its awkwardness.

A moment later the discomfort she had been feeling from being placed in an uncomfortable position by Colin was now forgotten as his cock parted her cunt lips and with unbelievable ease he continued pushing forward as his shaft disappeared in to her sodden hole. Once his wiry pubic bone was grinding in to her he stopped and held himself inside her and looked down at her and then around at his men.

"Oh yes chaps, I tell you now you will be hitting deadlines because this bitch's pussy cannot be missed.

He then pulled out and began fucking her, hard and fast, no finesse, no immediate thought to Fiona he only thought about hammering his cock inside her as hard and as fast as possible.

Fiona's constant steady stream of moans, groans and gasps of appreciation began filling the air along with the slapping noise of Colin's big bollocks against her wet skin, and the rest of us watching just stood in silence watching and listening to her noises, "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, arrggh, ah, ah, ah, ah, Oooo, arrgghh."

Neither relented, Colin kept up his furious pace slamming his meat in to her over and over which in turn kept Fiona on her one way journey to orgasm which I could tell was getting dangerously close. And no less than two minutes later a long louder squeal followed by a deep growl through gritted teeth proved me right and as her head began to trash about I saw her eyes roll to the back of her head and then her back arched and her cunt was forced downwards even further and her legs sprang up round Colin's back and pulled him deep inside and I knew that her cunt walls would be squeezing the life from his cock.

"Arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh, I'm coming you bastards," she screamed and all of the men around her began calling her a slut, whore, cunt, bitch, you name it she was called it along with being told by Colin to come all over his cock as he allowed her cunt to contract on his shaft.

"Fuck me boys this bitch comes like a train with a cunt like a vice," he said as he orgasm subsided and her legs fell away allowing him to move again, "Get your legs back up on the pallet," he told her and waited until she was back in position and then he began fucking her again with the same force and speed as last time, only this time the squelching noises coming from between their bodies as they collided together was heightened as from Colin's description her cunt was soaking wet.

Colin wasn't the first and he certainly wouldn't be the last to make comment on Fiona's vice like cunt, I guessed that maybe eighty per cent of the forty of fifty dicks that had used her cunt since she became my whore had given the same description.

"Hey Francis," Colin called over not breaking stroke.

"What's up Colin?" Francis said stepping a in to Colin's line of vision behind Fiona's head.

"My lads are struggling for room down below if you know what I mean, were seeing the merchandise on offer her so how about we let this slut see what she got to look forward to over the next few months," he asked again not missing a beat as he fucked Fiona towards another orgasm.

"Ok lads, if you want to free yourselves up a little feel free, but no touching," said Francis.

Seven cocks sprang out of restrictive trousers within ten seconds as the men quickly undid buttons and pushed their jeans and boxers round their ankles. The array of meat on offer was pretty impressive, to have eight men together all sporting cocks seven inches or over was pretty extraordinary, not unheard of and I smiled to myself knowing that Fiona was going to be getting filled up nicely over the coming months.

"Look at all that cock," Colin said to her as he continued his assault.

Fiona looked left and right and then tilted her head back and looked around at the seven big hard cocks all in the fists of men she was once respected by and then said with a whimper "Oh my goddd, so much big cock." And then she came again hard and noisy but this time Colin held her legs apart and continued to feed her dripping tight cunt his dick.

After she'd coated his dick for the second time he pulled out with a loud slurp, "I'm happy with incentives one and two Francis, I'm sure the lads will be eager to meet deadline, now for the final incentive," he said as he began lifting Fiona's legs up and to the centre, once there he pushed them back towards her head and told her to hold them back for him.

What he actually said was, "Hold your own legs back slut so that I can get a good shot at your tight little arsehole," obviously she complied and was soon readily holding her legs back and giving Colin unrivalled access to her tightest hole.

A while back I would have described that by saying Colin had access to her most private hole, but I'm sure Fiona even realises now that she gave up the right for her body to be private when she bent and took my cock in her married cheating mouth all that time ago in my bedroom.

I watched from the side, happy and turned on as I watched another cock nudge at her anus and after a little bit of pressure from Colin I saw the familiar screwing up of her face as her passageway opened and accepted Colin's cock.

I watched from the side, happy and turned on, my own thick cock straining against my own jeans as I watched another cock nudge at her anus and after a little bit of pressure from Colin I saw the familiar screwing up of her face as her passageway opened and accepted Colin's cock.

"Oooh god, yesss," she moaned as Colin pushed his whole length inside her anus before leaning forward on to the backs of her legs and squashing them against her with his chest.

"You have a wonderfully tight arse," he said to Fiona looking at her from between her calves with the same seedy smirk he'd had on his face all the time.

"Thank you Colin," she panted.

"Would you like me to fuck your arse now bitch," he said again revelling in the swing of authority he now had of Fiona after a few years of being on the end of orders she sent down from her ivory tower in the offices.

"Yes, yes please Colin," she panted again and his men also urged him to do the same as at least four of the men simultaneously called out for him to, "Fuck the bitch's ass real good Col, tell us if it's worth it."

He couldn't let his men down now could he and with that he pulled out as far as his helmet and then slammed back inside her, "Arrrgghhh," she screamed as his first deep hard thrust drove in to her bum, "Arrrrggghhhhhhhh," she screamed again louder and longer as the second deep thrust slammed her, "Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she screamed as he ploughed her for the third time, hard, deep and meaningful and as he pulled back out she began to come again, "Oooh, yeah, ohh, yesss, yess, yess, I'm coming again, I'm coming you bastaaaarrddsss," she shouted as she came but Colin didn't relent.

He fucked her through orgasm and it was clear for us all to see that Fiona's sodden cunt became even more sodden as a trickle of her on sweet come seeped from between her cunt lips and ran down the crease between her cunt and arse to where Colin's cock continued drilling her.

The seven men around her were all now wanking their cocks and Fiona had noticed this too and was busy looking around at each of them, first at their dicks being gripped and beaten and then up at the face of its owner. One or two of them spoke to her asked her if she liked what she saw and of course Fiona nodded and bit her lip as the drilling of her arsehole continued.

She threw her head back again and wailed, "Oh shitttt, I'm gonna come again, oh god, oh god, oh my goddddd," she cried as her second orgasm within three minutes tore through her body. I doubt whether it was all from Colin's cock as she'd been fucked by much bigger dicks, I assumed the fucking from the Russians had already left her ultra-sensitive and Colin's brutal fucking had just speeded up her orgasms. That coupled with the seven men stood around wanking at her had probably sent her over the edge.

Colin himself had put in such a tremendous shift that seemed like hours, but in reality the whole sordid scene had lasted now more than forty five minutes; but he too was showing all the signs of a man ready to bust his nuts and as his strokes slowed and shortened we all knew he was close.

It came as no surprise when he told Fiona that he was going to come in her arse and like a good whore she told him too, almost begged him to coat her rectum with his sperm and he didn't fail to deliver.

"Take it you bitch!" he shouted as he plunged in to her one last time, "Ah, ah, ah,ahhhh," he said until his cocked stopped emptying its load inside her and he flopped on to her legs a moment.

MILowner
MILowner
1,177 Followers