Fiona the Deal Facilitator Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,182 Followers

In a wanton display of lust and craving for young hard cock she squealed out, "Oh yes young hard cock, my favourite, come and fuck my arse with your young big cock, fuck me hard and make me come, then fill me with your young hot spunk I need it."

"Wow you eager bitch," the young lad said as he approached and then immediately dropped his trousers.

Again Fiona admitted that she was desperate to see the young man's dick as up until now she hadn't even clapped eyes on any of the cocks but she needed to see the young mans.

"Please let me see you cock, I need to see it first," she panted from beneath him.

"You are one weird bitch," the man said and ignored her and she heard him wanking his own cock in readiness to fuck her.

"Please just let me see it, please," she begged.

"Fine you weird bitch," he said and then crouched down so that he was looking at her between her legs and his cock was pointing straight out from his shaven groin towards her face, "Is this what you wanna see you freaky bitch?" he said holding it and wobbling it in her face.

"Oh yes your cock is wonderful I need it in my arse right now," she said looking at his eight or so inches with pure slutty lust in her eyes. He then stood behind her and drove in to her arse, "Ooooooh shit yesssss that's what I fucking need," she shouted out.

He like the others fucked her hard and deep but after eight, nine or ten minutes when the others had blown her young fucker was still ploughing on showing no signs of stopping.

"I'm going to come, make me come you big dicked bastard, pleasssssse," she moaned as her orgasm came and continued as he carried on fucking her. Ten minutes later she found herself repeating herself by telling him she was about to come as the second orgasm this hung stud was about to give her ripped through her abused body and her screams filled the store room.

She told me how at this point she was tired and her body just felt as if it was flopped over, supported only by the restraints Colin had placed her in; she looked up watching as the young man's cock fucked her arse and his big shaven balls swung and hit her soaking wet pussy lips with a loud wet slap before they pulled back as he withdrew ready to ram her again.

Before she could come again she felt the young stud tense up and then she felt a hot stream of sperm fill her deep within the confines of her darkest hole.

"You've been one hot fuck bitch," he said and left as Fiona was unable to speak now devoid of energy.

She managed to mumble out Colin's words from between her legs and she made all the moans and groans in the right places as the seventh man with a seven inch cock used her arse for his pleasure before dumping another sticky load in her well used anal passage. He dressed called her a slut and left leaving her to the mercy of the last man, a young man the second young cock that she craved was on his way.

As soon as she saw him her body somehow responded more enthusiastically knowing that she would be fucked real good by the young man and like when the first young man entered she begged him to see his cock. He obliged her like the last and she told him like the last young man that he had a glorious cock.

She told me that she transfixed her gaze on his shaft as it disappeared in to her arse and then withdrew pulling semen from the men before him with it, she watched as sperm leaked from her abused orifice on to the young man's shaft and then dripped on to his balls. As he fucked in to her and withdrew more spunk was being pulled and squeezed out from the sides of her cunt wall as his thick young dick stretched her.

She watched as the sperm ran down her thighs all the way to her ankles where it began to dry, she hadn't noticed it before but now that she had the obscene state of her thighs was clear to see. As she had been deposited in and then fucked by the next come had been oozing from her, running down her thighs and legs and drying upon her skin. The come of seven men covering her legs after leaking from her arsehole was running through her mind as she thought about how disgusting that sounded, but the disgust seemed to wet her pussy some more and then she came.

She only came the once before cock number eight filled her arse and nothing was said between the two as he dressed and left leaving her well fucked and aching. She said Colin left her in that position for over half an hour and all she could do was watch sperm run from her arse down her legs until he entered behind her.

"Well bitch looks like our arrangement has come to an end," Colin said and then she heard click, click, click as a camera flashed behind her recording her disgraceful behaviour for ever.

Once untied Colin told her to dress and fuck off and then he left her in the store room alone.

MILowner
MILowner
1,182 Followers
12