Fiona Willingly Becomes My Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
There is one more hole to let Martin explore.
4.3k words
4.6
81.2k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,182 Followers

Fiona came in to the lounge where we were now sitting naked on the sofa our cocks flaccid and sticky from Fiona's cunt juice and our heads still fuzzy from all the booze and sex, we both watched her walk in carrying the cold beers but to be honest we wasn't paying to much attention to them as her fantastic 36ee's bounced around in front of her whilst her hips and perfect arse wiggled behind.

"Here you go," she said handing us a beer each and then remained standing in front of us as if waiting for an instruction.

I still hadn't quite mastered this having a slut to boss around so most of the time, like now I had to just improvise by giving her things to do that made it look like I had plenty of control over her.

"Errm, sit there on the coffee table while we have our beers," I said as I drained a massive glug of ice cold beer that went straight to my head again.

Fiona sat down in front of us and just watched us drinking our beers and I watched her eyes inadvertently flick from my cock to Martin's at out chests and beers and back to our flaccid cocks over and over.

"You can take your eyes off our cocks can you Fiona?" I asked causing her to look up startled at being caught drooling over the cocks she'd had inside her and come over all ready.

"No, sorry, I can't help it," she whispered and then looked back at our cocks unashamedly now knowing she was being watched.

"Well why don't you open your legs a bit so that we can see that beautiful wet pussy of yours," I said noticing Martin shift in his seat a little for a better look, "Martin can't see too well so how about you slide back on the coffee table a little and lean back and then spread your legs," I instructed Fiona.

She like I asked slide her bum back across the wooden the table and then she leant back putting her left arm behind her for support so that she was looking at us from between her legs. She looked fucking fantastic laying there splayed and on show for us that instantly my dick began to twitch.

I finished my beer and placed the bottle on the floor and moments later Martin had done the same, we needed another drink and although Fiona had only just got in to a nice position I told her to fetch us another beer and then resume the position she'd just left. Tits and arse wiggling she returned with two more cold beers and then lay back on the coffee table and opened her legs wide, probably wider than before and her swollen cunt parted a little and her glistening opening was on show in all its naked glory.

I looked over at Martin swigging his beer and he to had obviously felt the same sensations in his dick as like mine it was beginning to get hard and lift off from his thigh as the sight of my mother in laws well fucked cunt that was still soaking wet and inflamed from the fucking she'd received roused our stirring cocks with ease.

"I think we'll finish these beers then Martin and then you can sample the delights of Fiona's tight arsehole how's that sound to you mate?" I asked catching him a little off guard.

"Err, are you serious mate, your mother in laws arse?" he said still pissed and slurring his words slightly.

I'd also looked at Fiona when I'd said this and her expression hadn't even changed as if she knew her tightest my private hole would be up for usage tonight.

"Of course I'm sure Martin, Fiona loves cock up her arse, don't you Fiona?" I asked putting her on the spot.

"Yes," was her short and to the point response.

"Well if I was you Fiona I'd spend the next few minutes loosening your tight little arsehole up for Martin's cock because when he's finished his beer that's where he's putting it, isn't that right Martin? Ha ha," I said laughing.

"You damn right it is," he said glugging his beer as his cock seemed to grow an inch instantly.

Fiona it seemed noticed the way Martin knocked his beer back and the way his dick suddenly sprung to life at the thought of being buried in her arse and without another moment's hesitation her free right hand slid down over her swollen wet cunt and three fingers curled up into her hole with a squelch.

We both watched transfixed on her whorish behaviour as she went on to lubricate her fingers thoroughly before pushing one and then two of them in to her anus. She worked quickly on herself knowing that Martin wouldn't be long and within three or so minutes her two fingers were being easily pumped in to her rapidly loosening arse.

Fiona's eyes suddenly widened and I looked across at Martin who her eyes had glued on and he was just pouring the last dregs of the cold bottle of Budweiser down his throat, Fiona knew that any moment know she'd be giving up her anus to her son in laws friend and her fingers became frantic in her hole. She rolled them around stretching herself open ready for some solid dick.

Martin stood up as he finished his beer and put it on the windowsill, "Right," he slurred and wobbled on unsteady legs, "Time for me to get some ass."

"Fiona, make it easier for Martin and get up on your hands and knees with your pretty arse in the air," again she followed my request to the letter and was bent over in front of us with her arse in the air, "Now reach round and spread your cheeks and ask Martin to fuck you in the arse," I said wanting Fiona to ask for it.

We watched as her hands came up behind her meaning her face was now turned to the side on the edge of the large coffee table and she was resting most of her weight down through her shoulders, her fingers dug in right next to where her puckered hole was and she pulled them apart.

"WOW," Martin said as Fiona's smooth hairless arsehole opened a little and constricted as it tried to stay closed as nature intended but it now seemed as though it was winking at him, almost inviting him in.

But I was still waiting for Fiona to send Martin the invite.

"Well," was all I said to Fiona.

"Please fuck me in the arse Martin, stick your big dick in my ass please," Fiona said loud enough the first time around so that I wouldn't make her ask again, hearing Fiona ask for it inside her seemed so much more sexy to me and I was rock solid in anticipation of Martin using my mother in laws bum in front of me.

Martin stepped forward and aimed his huge helmet right at her puckered hole that was slightly open from Fiona's pulling either side of where Martins cock head now sat in the dip of her arse cheeks. He nudged his dick forward and it barely pushed inside and he soon realised he'd need a lot more pressure applied constantly. He gripped his cock just behind his helmet and pushed forward again this tip I could see his helmet easing inside as Fiona's resistance was about to be breached.

"AH," she moaned as it began to ease in and she knew it wouldn't be long until her anus would open fully to allow Martin in as he continued to push, "AHH, Ah, AH, ARRRRRRR, UMMMMMMM, ARRRRGHHHH, OH SHIT OH GODDDDDD," she moaned and shouted as Martins helmet popped inside.

"Yeah I'm in," he shouted looking back at me with a pissed up smile on his face.

"Enjoy," was all I said to him and raised my bottle as if to toast him on a job well done as he turned his attention back to Fiona and the job in hand of screwing her waiting arsehole.

"Oh I'm going too," he said taking Fiona's hips in his hands and pushing yet more of his big dixk inside of her.

Fiona couldn't contain her screams and moans even at 4am she showed little concern for the neighbours as she unleashed a torrent of screams, shouts and moans until every fat inch of Martins dick was filling her anal cavity and his balls hung against her swollen cunt lips.

Martin held himself inside her like this for almost a minute, I think just savouring the tightness around his shaft of an older ladies arse, he even leant forward and tweaked her already engorged sensitive nipple causing her to yelp nosily.

I finished my beer at the same time Martin began to rhythmically fuck Fiona's arse with real slow but deep thrusts making sure his hairy balls slapped her pussy everytime. I then stood up and went to crouch beside her head on the coffee table and she knew instantly knew what was coming because her mouth opened without request and I fed my cock inside muffling her growing moans.

She wasn't able to really move her head as she had little leverage with her hand s still spreading her cheeks for Martins invading member so I had to hole her head down with one hand and just fuck her mouth like a wet cunt.

And believe me when I say this Fiona has a wonderful mouth for sliding a cock in to as I've experienced many a time now and it's something I can never get bored off.

I then felt Fiona jerk her head and she wiggled around and I instantly knew the whore was about to come again this time from having cock in her arse so I pulled out my dick so that we could hear her lose control, just like she had when I fucked her arse on the bonnet of her car in the layby.

As soon as her mouth was vacant she erupted, "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME," she shouted over and over as her body got ready to explode, "MAKE ME COME MARTIN, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEEAAASSEE MARTIN, MARTIN, MARTIN, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH OH SHIT HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEEE, ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH," her body shook and her legs clenched as orgasm number four I think ripped her tried to bits all over my friends cock buried in her rectum.

Martin then satisfied with his cock work in her arse pushed her off and spun her round to me so that she was on all fours with her gaping anus ready for me to fill. I wasted no time what's so ever in filling her back passage, but what caught me by surprise the most and make me fuck Fiona's arse harder than ever before was the way she opened wide for Martin's cock that had just come from her arse and was now deep in her throat.

"You fucking filthy whore Fiona, I can't believe you, neglected housewife to cock sucking anal whore in the space of a few months, oh I'm going to have such fun with you Fiona this is only the beginning you dirty whore," I said smashing her arse like a steam train forcing Martin to hold her steady as he tried to use her mouth.

Somehow Martin managed to hold Fiona's head relatively steady in order to use her mouth properly even though I was at the other end hammering her bum hole like a crazed animal and I was only a matter of minutes until I felt her thighs clamp shut and her body convulse as yet another orgasm powered through her body.

Martin didn't let her leave his cock to scream so her muffled squeals were all that could be heard from her stretched mouth as neither of us relented our assault on my mother in laws body. I hadn't really paid too much attention to my own come boiling up and no sooner had Fiona's body stopped shuddering my cock erupted in her anus and sperm flooding her anus.

I pulled my cock out with a loud 'plop' and then gave Martin some instructions, "Martin, get round there I want her to keep me hard because we're not finished with this bitch yet," I said filling Fiona's mouth now left void from Martin's pole.

I watched as he proceeded to feed his cock easily in to her well fucked anus which was now slick with seamen and loose from thick cock filling it repeatedly.

I then turned my attentions to my mother in law who was doing wonders with her lips around my cock as I remained hard even after creaming in her arse, "Now Fiona in a minute I'm going to sit back on the couch and your going to come and straddle me and sink your pussy on to my cock ok?"

"Mummph ummph," she mumbled and nodded at the same time not missing a beat on my shaft.

"I want you to lean forward and put your tits in my face so that I can get a good suck on your nipples, have you got that?" I asked Fiona looking down on her bobbing away on my shaft.

"Mummph ummph ummph," she muffled again not missing a beat on my meat as Martins thrusts forced her forward on to my cock.

I let her suck me a couple more times and then pushed her off and went and fell back on to the sofa so that I was almost lying down on the huge cushions, "Get that slutty pussy over here you whore," I said stroking my cock in anticipation of her wet cunt sliding down my girth.

Martin pulled out of her arse and she eased herself from the coffee table and wobbled a bit as she tried to gain her balance, Fiona was obviously unstable as her legs were weak from coming so much. She was eventually hovering over me on the couch and I didn't assist her in any way as she reached under herself to hold my cock steady with her right hand before guiding in to her well fucked cunt as she lowered herself on to me.

"Ohhhh yeah that's it Fiona all the way down you go," I said as she sunk herself completely on to my dick, "Now lean forward and drop your right nipple in my mouth," I instructed.

Fiona did this and soon I was driving my cock up in to her and chewing quite hard on her nipple that was swollen and sensitive making her moan loudly.

I looked over at Martin who was stood watching holding his massive boner looking left out and like a spare part, I let him watch me screwing Fiona for another minute or so and then I thought it was time to push Fiona's boundaries yet again.

"Martin don't stand there like a spare part stick your cock in Fiona's arse," I said and no sooner had I finished Fiona shot up ripping her nipple from between my teeth in her haste.

She looked at me with wide eyes and had stopped humping against my dick, "Please not both of you, I've nev......," I cut her off mid sentence before she even had time to plead her case anymore.

"Now Fiona I hope we aren't going to have a problem because a lot of people could find out about our extra activities if that's what you want?" I said holding her gaze before dropping my other bomb, " Or I'm Alan wouldn't be very pleased if he knew you'd fucked a couple of guys in the long skittle ally, a week or so before you married.......would he?" I asked letting the question sink in as she racked her brains on how I'd know such a thing.

She turned her eyes downward and looked away from me and I knew that again I'd gained yet more control over herr as she was again going to offer herself up for my pleasure.

"I didn't think they'd be a problem," I smiled, "Now get your nipple back in my mouth and present your arse to Martin and then ask him to fill your arsehole," I said smiling as she lowered her nipple in my mouth and put her head near mine.

Right in my ear she began to speak, "Martin please fill my arsehole, I want both your cocks inside me," she said defeated and in my control.

I felt shift of power I was getting over Fiona tighten even more as she continued to ask to my friend to fill her anus that was being presented to him as I drilled her pussy with short deep thrusts and chewed her nipple.

I looked over Fiona's back as Martin advanced behind her holding his cock at the base so that it was pointing rigid at her bum, I looked at him and smiled before saying, "Fill the whore up Martin".

I watched as he stepped in close and raised one leg, his right I think so that he could rest it on the sofa at the side of where we sat and I knew he was close to putting his cock in her vacant hole.

"Look at me," I said to Fiona, "I want to see your face when your full of dick and when you come again" and she lifted up removing her nipple from my mouth and placing her palms on my chest.

"ARHH," she gasped and her eyes widened and I knew that Martin had entered her.

I looked over at my friend who was grinning from ear to ear and I urged him on, "Balls Deep Martin, balls deep," I said looking in to her wide eyes as her face grimaced and a loud ear splitting squeal left her mouth and shattered the early morning silence.

"ARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH," Fiona squealed until Martin stopped and his pubic bone rested against her soft cheeks.

"Martin we fuck this bitch until we can fuck no more and she's full of our come ok?" I sort of told him and asked at the same time, he fully understood though and instantly began hammering in to her abused anus with hard painful thrusts that made Fiona moan and cry out every time as she was filled completely with man meat.

From my position underneath I was really able to move my dick inside her that well as every time martin drove inside he pushed her on to me and she did her best to keep eye contact with me as I'd instructed her that I wanted to see her face when she came.

I was content with this position for another five minutes of Martin's pounding but then I decided I wanted to be the one slamming in to her in this Dp position, "Swap round Martin, you sit here," I said stopping him in his tracks and pushing Fiona up off from me.

Moments later Fiona was facing Martin and was about to slide her cunt down his pole when I halted her, "Aren't you forgetting something whore?" I asked.

"What?" Fiona asked instantly turning round.

"I want to see your face when you come and I cant do that if your facing Martin can I?" I said.

"No, sorry," she said standing up and looking confused as to what to do next.

Before I said anything I felt a surge of more control a I savoured the fact she had apologised for facing the wrong way, I wasn't even bothered as I'd of happily turned her around to the position I wanted her. But the fact Fiona had felt it necessary to apologise demonstrated her position of obedience and that pleased me.

"Don't look confused Fiona just hop up there and sit your dirty slutty bum down on my friends dick and then lay back on his chest and spread those wonderful legs of yours," I instructed her and she instantly began getting herself into position by hovering over Martin's solid dick.

Martin moved a hand to his cock and one to her hips as if lending a hand to guide her on to his helmet and again I intervened. I intervened as for me it seemed even more filthy if Fiona guided herself and used her on hand around his shaft to direct it in to her on bottom, to me it seemed to make me think that she actually wanted up there and she was doing it because she needed it in her.

"Let her guide it up her own arse she wants it there after all," I said relaying my exact fantasy for Fiona to reconstruct in front of me.

Like someone that was used to guiding cocks in to her arse she reached under herself with her left hand and used her right to support herself on Martin's heaving chest and then lowered herself on to his slimy purple dome.

Again her familiar moan filled the room and her big brown eyes widened as she slid down his dick until she could go no further, her rectum stretched and completely full looked awesome as she leant back until she was flat against Martin her head next to his resting on the back cushion of the sofa.

"Open your legs wide," I said and waited in anticipation.

Fiona lifted her legs and opened them as wide as possible and then reached forward with her hands and pulled them back from behind the knee joint giving me full access to her well fucked swollen wet pussy.

"Wait there a moment and hold that pose," I said as I went for my phone and returned, "I need a picture of this you look unbelievable you dirty whore," I said taking a couple of snaps before chucking my phone aside and stepping towards her entrance.

I didn't need to aim exactly at her pussy and I felt my helmet bump the swollen lip on the left side of her soaking cunt and as I pushed forward my dick just slid forward and followed the path mine and Martin's cocks had been so many times that night already and her squeals told the story that my dick had hit her deep and her body was again stuffed with meat.

"Now I can fuck you like my whore and watch your face as you cover my dick in you slutty juice," I said pulling out and slamming back in hard and deep now consumed with only thought of fucking her like a whore, my whore.

I savagely pummelled in to my mother in law without concern for her or my friend squashed beneath unable to anything other than provide a dick to fill her arse with as I hammered her looking in to her eyes the whole time.

MILowner
MILowner
1,182 Followers
12