Fiona's Degradation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumtwice
cumtwice
34 Followers

Fiona's face was contorted with pain and when I looked at her I could see the pleading look in her eyes, I gathered the saliva in my mouth and spat a huge wad of it into her face, I watched it drip down her cheeks and dribble through the ball, into her open mouth. I turned my back on her and squatted over her rump, I bent my stiff cock downwards and pushed it into her wide open cunt, I had to fuck her by thrusting my hips and flexing my knees at the same time.

I slowly rode Fiona's hole, feeling the pulsing head of my prick massaging the moist back wall of her pussy. I kept up a steady rhythm, fucking my sister in law with long deep strokes, it wasn't long before I heard Fiona groaning behind me and guessed that I must have been stimulating parts of her cunt that were previously untouched. I let a big gob of spit, drip down on to her stretched anus and began to massage it with my finger, dipping the tip into her arsehole every few seconds.

Gradually I pushed my finger into the depths of Fiona's arse, her sphincter gripping my finger as I slid it in & out of her tight hole. I squeezed a 2nd finger in and picked up the pace a little, matching that of my cock in her cunt. Fiona's ring was opening up to my intruding fingers and so I pushed 2 fingers from my other hand into her rectum and eased her hole open, so that I could see right inside her warm cavity. I dribbled another gob of spit and this time it dropped straight into her open hole, I repeated this five or six times gradually filling her up with my saliva.

I withdrew my fingers and Fiona gasped with pleasure as her ring once again puckered up and closed. Picking up the vibrator, I lubed it up with a generous amount of jelly and rested the tip against her sphincter, applying a constant pressure.

"Are you ready for some double penetration, you dirty whore." I asked Fiona, craning my neck round to look at her.

"Yuh, pease uck me ard!" She spluttered through the gag, nodding her head as best she could.

I pulled my cock out, just leaving the head in her cunt and then pushed down hard on the dildo spreading the muscles in Fiona's arse apart with one vicious thrust. "Urrrrggh!" she groaned, like she had been punched in the guts and winded.

With every thrust of my cock, I matched it with the Rabbit until after a lot of effort on my part and grunting on Fiona's, both my cock and the vibrator were fully embedded in her luscious body. Next, I turned on the vibration and could feel the sensation of it running along the length of my stiff shaft, which I left buried deep in Fiona's cunt.

I turned to look her in the eyes as I flicked the switch for the thrusting motion to full speed and watched them bulge in their sockets, as the thick rubber cock rammed in and out of her bowels. The spit in her arse was seeping out around the dildo, as it savagely raped her arse hole and then I began to fuck her sopping cunt with my ramrod dick once again.

Nobody could have held out for long with the intensity of the sensations pulsing through my cock and it was only a couple of minutes before I started to cum. Fiona's pussy and arse were so tightly wedged full of dick that there was literally nowhere for my spunk to go, as it spewed from my prick and so every thrust of my turgid cock resulted in thick sperm gushing from her packed cunt.

The sensation of my spunk erupting into her, was the final straw for Fiona and she threw back her head and released a gutteral howl, like a wild animal as the first waves of her orgasm jolted through her body, making her convulse on the bed and tugging the bonds that held her even tighter. I watched her as she came, drool running from her lips, where she was unable to swallow properly with the gag stuffed in her mouth.

Eventually she was spent and I had also emptied the last of my sperm into Fiona, I slipped my cock out of her sloppy quim and reaching behind me, I tore the bootlace from her tits and pulled the gag from her mouth, as Fiona gasped out loud, I worked my way backwards and fed my spunk covered prick into her panting mouth. "Suck the sperm of my cock, you little cunt." I barked at her.

I looked up at Fiona's puffy, swollen cunt and watched in amazement as she squeezed the big vibrator out of her arse, the hole remaining open where it had relaxed around the thick shaft of her toy. She squeezed a bit too hard and she couldn't stop the stream of shitty saliva that flowed from her bum hole and ran down between her buttocks.

When Fiona had finished cleaning my prick with her tongue, I released all the bonds that held her and she let her legs flop down onto the bed. I told her "On your knees bitch!" and she shakily raised herself up on her knees without complaint. I pushed her legs apart and cupped my hand between her open thighs, catching the last of the spunk that dripped from her abused pussy. With the other hand I mopped up as much cum as I could off the bed and any that had run down her thighs.

I ran my left hand through her hair, wiping my sperm into it as I did so, then I gripped her hair at the back of her head, yanking it backwards and forcing her to look up. Very slowly I rubbed my other hand around her face, smearing the stringy spunk across her forehead and down to her chin, ensuring every part of her face was coated with a glistening film of my semen.

I roughly shoved her backwards on the bed and ordered her "Clean the rest of that spunk from your hole and swallow it while I take a piss."

Fiona lay back with her eyes shut and dutifully wiped her cunt clean with her fingers, licking the sperm from them and drinking it down. I stood up on the bed and watched the tears rolling down her beautiful face, as I showered her with my hot, putrid smelling urine, splashing piss all over her bruised tits and into her face. The room was filled with the acrid stench of her shit and vomit, now blending with the smell of my piss, in less than an hour Fiona's marital bed had been transformed from a romantic love nest into a rancid cesspit.

"What do you think of yourself now, Fiona?" I asked.

"I'm a worthless piece of scum." She replied.

cumtwice
cumtwice
34 Followers