Fiona's Gangbang Fundraiser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,036 Followers

Fiona sighed then stood up.

"Okay."

"Now show me what an athlete you are," Catherine said. "Keep one foot on the ground, and lift your other foot over your head."

"I don't see what this has to do with the event."

"Just do it."

It was an easy pose for someone who's done gymnastics all her life. Fiona lifted her left leg and kicked her foot in the air, and she used her hand to hold her ankle, so that her left foot was above her head.

"Happy?" Fiona asked, holding her left foot in the air while she stood.

Catherine smiled, "Perfect. I'll need you to be the model."

"A clothed model I hope."

"Nope. We'll all have to be naked. Haven't you be paying attention to anything I've been saying?"

Fiona put her foot down (literally & figuratively). "Look, if we can make good money, I don't mind being around a bunch of naked people, even if they're having hot tantric sex. Heck, I won't even mind seeing you naked, especially since you've got a great body."

"Thanks," Catherine briefly blushed.

"But I draw the line at being naked myself. Especially if I'm being used as a prop to display tantric sex moves."

"You won't even think about it?"

Fiona shook her head. "I'm sorry. I can't."

"What about our bills?"

"We can keep working on our promotional stuff to boost our business. I have faith that it'll work if we keep trying."

"And our charities?" Catherine asked softly. "What about all those charities we've been discussing. I saw the look in your eyes. Who knows, some of these clients are rich, maybe they'll donate a lot of money if they like the charitable causes. My mother used to donate tens of thousands of dollars a year after explaining the charities to her rich clients."

There was a sinking feeling inside Fiona's heart. In that moment, she thought of all the people in need. All of the people she longed to help. Both the liberal and conservative side of Fiona wanted to do good. And damn it, Catherine made a compelling point.

"You bitch," Fiona sighed.

Catherine smiled, "I knew you'd understand. I'll get to work making the promotional materials and contacting a few potential clients. Then we can begin with rehearsals. This will solve all our problems, I promise."

Rehearsals? Oh god. The gears were in motion and the thought of being a naked prop nearly made Fiona's pussy twitch.

***

Monday. Fiona taught classes in the morning & afternoon with the help of a few paid assistants. Around 3 pm, when everyone had left, Fiona stood alone in the gym. She made a mental picture of how the gym could be rearranged for the group marriage therapy session (or "gangbang").

The gym was small but nice. Not much was needed to be done. All Fiona would have to do is push the big equipment to the sides of the walls. She would also need to cover the windows, because god forbid anyone saw them. She would also need floor mats for the guests to sit, which they already had plenty of.

Satisfied with the easy plan, Fiona went home.

Back in the apartment, Fiona sat on the couch and watched tv with her feet resting on the living room table. Nice and relaxed. That was, until Catherine returned with a hand full of papers.

As usual, Catherine was sharply dressed in office attire, makeup, and hair well done. She closed the door, removed her heels, and put her purse on the table. Then she brought the papers to where Fiona sat.

Fiona turned the tv off. "Any news?"

Catherine sat down on the couch, next to Fiona.

"You know, sometimes there's a benefit for having no clients on Mondays," Catherine said with a brightened tone.

Fiona looked puzzled. "Why would there be any benefits to that? That sounds pretty horrible."

"Usually it is. But I got to spend the whole day on the phone and email. I corresponded with a bunch of people and got some surprising results in the process."

Now Fiona was interested. "Oh?"

"It looks like we're in business."

"Wow. Already?"

"Marriage counseling and relationship therapy is big business," Catherine said with a seemingly inappropriate grin. "And you know what's bigger business? Sex. Sex always boosts revenue."

"We're becoming sleazy, you know that?"

"There's nothing sleazy about helping relationships blossom and providing much needed support to charity, okay?"

Fiona shrugged. "I can't argue with that."

"Have a look at this promotional thing I made. I emailed this around all morning. It's certainly eye catching."

Catherine handed Fiona a print out. Fiona read the paper and the eye grabbing headline. It was entitled The Tantric Gangbang Fundraiser.

Below was a description of how the fundraiser worked, and who the fundraiser was for. It was aimed towards struggling marriages or loving couples who wanted extra spice in their lives.

There were also details on the sexual & spiritual benefits of tantra. Along with all of the erotic things they would be doing in the session.

"What do you think?" Catherine asked, impatient for a response.

"My god. A tantric gangbang fundraiser? What kind of name is that?"

"Catchy, isn't it?"

"Also a bit crude. Aren't you the person who said this wasn't porn?"

Catherine nodded. "True. But this name is far more marketable. Besides, it's not like I'm posting this on craigslist or around the web. I'm directly marketing this towards specific people."

"What were the responses?"

Catherine smiled. "Don't freak out, okay?"

"Promise."

"I have pledges of at least $30,000 so far."

Fiona's eyes widened. "Thirty thousand?!"

"You promised not to freak out, remember?" Catherine teased.

"My goodness. Thirty thousand? Are you joking?"

"Nope. I spoke on the phone with a few potential clients and I've explained the charity thing. Once I've told them that a large part of the proceeds will go to charity, they were all for it. I mean, it's a great deal for them. They get to have amazing sex, it helps their relationships, plus they get to give back to society which makes them feel good."

Fiona seemed mesmerized. "You are an angel."

"I know, but we can't celebrate just yet," Catherine remarked. "We need to perform. If we don't perform, we don't get paid, and the charities get nothing."

Reality came crashing down and Fiona sobered up from the emotional high. This was actually going to happen, and she was going to be a part of it.

"Fine. Okay. I'm in. It's for charity right? And our bills? Count me in."

"Excellent," Catherine smiled. "But like I said, we'll have to perform. That means, boobies, butts, and vag. In other words, we'll have to get naked."

Fiona took a breath. "Okay. I think it's worth it."

"It totally is. And we'll need a test run. So, stand up and strip."

"Huh?"

"You heard me."

"Are you crazy?" Fiona asked.

"I'm sane enough to bring in $30,000. Now stand up and get naked. I need to know how serious you are before I can confirm things with the clients."

Fiona sighed and stood up. "This is only because I have a big heart and I care about people's sufferings."

Catherine stood too. "I'm sorry if I'm rushing this. I don't want to push you. If you're not comfortable doing this, I would completely understand, and I could host the tantric event alone. I'm serious."

It was a tempting offer, but Fiona couldn't bring herself to accept it.

"I can't let you do it alone," Fiona said.

"I can do it. Trust me. I'm great with people."

"What kind of friend would I be if I abandoned you at this point? We're roommates and now we're business partners. End of discussion."

A tear formed in Catherine's eye. "I'm glad you feel this way. I'll make the confirmations tomorrow, but you'll have to get naked first."

Fiona thought of all the charities she would be helping. Then she thought of the profits they would be making. Their financial problems would soon be cured by the event.

Then Fiona pulled her sweater away. Then her bottom. She stood in her bra & panties, which was no big deal. As roommates since college, they had seen each other scantily clad plenty of times. Especially since Fiona was a gymnast and athlete who was never shy with her body.

She reached back and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor, giving Catherine a nice view of her small perky tits with pink nipples. Then off came the panties. Fiona stood in all her nude glory. Her body was feminine, yet strong. Her arms toned. Her legs slightly muscular. She had the physique of a beautiful gymnast.

"Dear god," Catherine softly whispered.

"Let's not get carried away."

"But...but...you have the body of a goddess. Did you know that?"

"Okay, I'm getting dressed now. This is way too weird."

"Wait," Catherine said. "We'll have to be comfortable being naked around each other. Any signs of awkwardness would ruin the tantric & spiritual vibe of the fundraiser event."

With that, Catherine began to undress as well, neatly removing each article of her stylish office attire. She carefully placed her clothes onto the couch, making sure not to wrinkle anything.

There was a subtle expression of glee on Catherine's face as she stood in her bra & panties, along with her stockings. Then it was removed.

Catherine stood unabashed at her own nudity. Her body was slender and soft, with half the athleticism that Fiona had. Her breasts were a little larger and her butt was a little more plump.

"I have a great feeling about this," Catherine said. "I think we're ready to proceed to the next phase."

"We're crazy, and I love it."

***

The next afternoon. After firmly accepting her fate as a nude prop, Fiona stretched on the living room floor, completely naked. She practiced the different poses from the book Catherine got from the library. Tantric poses.

The final pose was a handstand, naked, tits hanging down, feet in the air. Her legs spread while she was upside down and her pussy was completely open.

Just then, the door open and Catherine walked into the apartment.

"Is that a new oven?" Catherine remarked.

Fiona closed her legs and put her feet back down on the ground. She stood on both feet and looked at her roommate. At that point, nudity between them was nothing, since they had already spent the previous night naked together.

"Very funny."

Catherine put her things down on the dining table. "On a more serious note, it's been a busy day."

"Any news?"

"Some really important news. Good and bad."

Fiona sighed and nodded. "Okay. That's alright. I was prepared for this. Start with the bad news first."

"Well, I've talked to the prospective clients about this," Catherine said very hesitantly. "I've talked to them about you in particular, and they really like you. I mean, they really really like you. They like that you're a gymnast with an amazing body."

"No offense, but get to the point already."

"A number of clients want you to be the main person."

"Main person?" Fiona asked.

"Yeah, you know, to demonstrate the techniques."

Fiona sharpened her eyes. "You mean they want to gangbang me? Like the woman in that video?"

"In all fairness, it's not technically a gangbang, remember? It's a spiritual & sexual awakening through the human..."

"Okay, okay. Gosh. What's the good news? Maybe that'll make me feel a little better about this."

This time, Catherine smiled. "The good news that the clients who've signed up are very generous. One person pledged to give $20,000 to us, and $20,000 to our charities. Another person wants to give $10,000 for us and to our charities. Overall, we could be making around $50,000 for us, and the same for our charities."

"Sweet goodness gracious. You aren't joking, are you?"

"Nope. I'm guessing the gods have shined upon us and our charities."

"You are my hero," Fiona stated.

"Thanks sugar tits. I'll be right back. In the meantime, I've made a small dossier of the people who are confirmed, so we can make a gameplan or something. Check it out and we'll discuss it."

Catherine opened a small folder and placed a typed piece of paper on the table, then she went to her room.

Fiona sat down on the chair and studied the document. It contained information about the couples:

~~~

1. Robert & Tina

Ages 53 and 50. Rob is a successful investment banker (be extra nice to him $$$), kind of a prick though, but a really smart guy. Tina is a high school science teacher (never met her).

They were close to divorce a few times, but chose not to since they have 3 kids. They want to work on their marriage. More specifically, they want to be more intimate with each other. Rob suspected Tina of cheating - no proof.

2. Tony & Margaret

Ages 58 and 55. Tony and Margaret jointly-own a chain of really fancy restaurants in the city ($$$).

They're in a loving relationship but their sex life has gone stale like old bread. They've been married for over 30 years. They're hoping this experience would spice up their love life.

3. Vince & Angelica

Ages 33 and 30. Vince is an accountant and Angelica works as a chef.

They're newlyweds who have always been sexually adventurous. They've tried different kinks, including bondage, roleplay, and so forth. They're hoping this would be a new 'thing' for them. They're also interested in swinging.

4. John & Helen

Ages 41 and 45. John is a news producer and Helen is a film critic for a local newspaper.

John cheated twice, which he's admitted. They haven't divorced because they have kids. His reason for cheating is that Helen is terrible in bed. It's our job to change that. They want us to assist Helen in 'blossoming.'

~~~

So there it was. The group of people whom Fiona & Catherine would be entertaining soon. It was actually happening, and it all felt so fast.

However conflicted her mind felt, her body felt something else. Her nipples had hardened and her pussy was moist. Physically, she was ready to conduct the sex therapy session at that very moment.

Or not?

Part 3 of 3: Fiona's Dream

Fiona had a dream.

She dreamt that she was naked in a forest along with Catherine's hippie mother. They were doing different yoga poses and stretches. Finally, they did the hardest pose together.

They were both upside down, their forearms on the ground, their feet pointed towards the sky, their tits hanging downwards from gravity.

There was no pain or dizziness from the upside down pose as they seemingly stayed in that position for so long.

"I'm getting old," Catherine's mom said in a serene tone. "I can't do this forever. So I'm passing my sexual energy onto you."

"To me?"

They were both still upside down in their yoga pose.

"Yes, to you, dear Fiona."

"Why me?"

"There is something inside of you. A strength. A sexual energy. A lust which must be awakened."

"I've never done this before," Fiona replied. "I'm nervous."

"Of course you are. You were terrified when you lost your virginity. Yet, you did it anyway. Despite your fear, you continued. All humans are sexual beings. All humans have lust."

"Am I really meant for this?"

Catherine's hippie mother ended the pose and got back to her feet. Fiona did the same and they stood face to face.

"Feel it, and you will know."

They kissed on the lips. Lights were shining everywhere. Bright white lights. Fiona felt a burst of energy in her body. She felt hands everywhere. Mouths sucking her nipples. A tongue on her vagina. Oh god, an orgasm was coming.

At approximately 4:51 am, Fiona awoke from the dream in a flustered state. She was slightly sweaty and her pussy was drenched in fluids.

"Oh my god," she gasped.

***

The gym had been rearranged that Saturday morning. The big bulky equipment had been pushed to the sides of the walls. Mats had been spread across the floor. The windows had been covered. For added effect, they had candles lit and incense burning.

The clients for the sexual therapy were very nice people, as Fiona had come to find. They all briefly socialized with snacks of cheese & crackers, while they all wore long white robes and were barefoot.

When Catherine had sensed that the small group had gotten comfortable knowing each other, she asked everyone to have a seat on the floor. Then Catherine and Fiona stood in front of the group.

Catherine said a few warm words to welcome the group. Then she thanked everyone for coming and for their support. She briefly discussed the different charities which would benefit and everyone applauded.

"Love is the reason we're here," Catherine said to everyone. "Love for each other. Love for life. Some of you are here looking for spiritual ways to strengthen the commitment with your partners. Others are simply looking for an adventurous new way of lovemaking."

There were nods in the small group.

She continued, "We hope to achieve all of that today, and we hope to achieve that with intense mind-blowing orgasms."

The group applauded and there was a big smile on Catherine's face.

She continued, "Tantra is a very beautiful artform. We are about to embark on a spiritual journey within the depths of our minds and bodies. In order to do that, we must be free, bold, and bare. Follow my lead."

Catherine effortlessly pulled her white robe overhead and dropped it to the floor. She stood completely naked, unabashed and unashamed.

That was the signal for Fiona to follow. She did the same. She removed her robe and stood naked in front of the group. Fiona noticed that most of the attention went to her, since her body was the product of years of hard gymnastics work. It was so awkward standing naked in front of the group of people, but she took pride in her well earned body.

Things became less awkward when the group slowly took the cue and nervously began to undress. Everyone in the group seemed hesitant. It wasn't long before the gym was filled entirely with naked bodies.

"There's nothing to be shy about," Catherine encouraged. "It's okay everyone. Have fun. Relax!"

Catherine was always great in dealing with people, and she used that skill to full effect. The couples became more at ease with their nudity. They even laughed about it and nervously looked around at the other couples who were naked.

There was a playful erotic feeling in the room as everyone realized that this was actually happening, and it gave everyone a nice thrill.

"We'll begin with tantric massages," Catherine said. "Everyone turn to your partner. Let's get started."

For the next several minutes, Catherine & Fiona went around the room and assisted the couples as they rubbed each other intimately. There was slow soothing music in the background as the rubbing took place. It was so unusual for Fiona to be naked and to see a group of naked people in the room, but it was kind of fun in an erotic way.

"Relaxation is key to tantra," Catherine explained. "When your mind & body are relaxed, your energy is free. When your energy is free, that allows your sexuality to flourish. Is everybody ready to experience the orgasms?"

There was a playful cheer in the room.

Catherine smiled, "Excellent. This session is about freedom and openness. You will open your bodies to your partner, and we will open our bodies to each other. This will achieve the greatest erotic experience possible, since all of our sexual energy will be combined, to create something truly beautiful. Are you ready for that?"

There were nods and agreements in the room.

She continued, "Many have requested that Fiona be the first to model and demonstrate our practice. By the grace of the gods, she has agreed."

Fiona blushed and felt her body tighten as the people in the room applauded her bravery.

She continued, "As you can see, Fiona is built like a true goddess. She was blessed with wonderful genetics and has spent years cultivating the perfect body. Chiseled in all areas. Feminine in the right places. She was truly built for sex. And all of us get to enjoy. Fiona, care to begin?"

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,036 Followers