Fiona's Gangbang Fundraiser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,057 Followers

"Thank you all for coming," Fiona said to the crowd. "I'd first like to demonstrate a few poses. These are techniques for the women in the group to use. Don't worry if you can't remember them all. We have pamphlets for you to take home. Some of these moves are rather advanced. Don't try them if you don't think you can do them. Without further ado, I'll begin."

Fiona took a deep breath as all eyes in the room were glued to her naked body. The slow music was playing in the background, which helped the mood, and the routine. Fiona thought of it as a gymnastics routine, and in many ways, it was. She was moving to the music as Catherine handed out the pamphlets.

Fiona struck her first pose on the floor as Catherine explained each movement along with the sexual benefits. Fiona got into position slowly and held it for several seconds, so people could have an understanding of it. Then another pose. Slow movements then a pause. Then another.

The eyes in the room stared at Fiona, while everything was clearly being explained by Catherine.

Fiona felt her heart beating as she ventured towards the more intimate poses. With her back on the floor, she showcased her flexibility and spread her legs wide open, giving the couples a clear spread-eagle view of the pussy.

The group applauded and she blushed.

After several seconds, Fiona took each of her ankles and tucked them behind her head, which was the perfect pose for hot sex. It was also the dream pose that any gynecologist wishes their patients could do.

The group applauded again.

"Can you do the upside down handstand pose?" a man asked. "It's in the pamphlet."

"Sure," Fiona replied.

She stood up and effortlessly did a cartwheel. She was upside down with her hands on the floor. Her perky tits hung downwards and she spread her legs apart, opening her pussy.

The group applauded.

It was a little too embarrassing, and Fiona stood upright again.

"Incredible job!" Catherine said, standing in front of the group. "Now that you all have seen the different poses for tantra, I feel that we are ready. The energy in the room is just right. Our bodies are free. The intimacy between each couple has spread a radiant vibration."

The people nodded.

She continued, "I'd like all of us to form a circle around Fiona. She will be the catalyst for our tantric endeavor."

Catherine winked at Fiona. It was the clear signal.

As the naked group stood up, Fiona laid on her back, body straight. Her eyes stared at the ceiling as the group of married couples surrounded her from all sides. She saw the different faces of the excited couples. She saw the bare breasts of the women, which came in all different shapes and sizes.

It was a slightly intimidating feeling, yet it felt so sexually adventurous. Everyone in the room was venturing in territory they had never experienced before.

Catherine rubbed Fiona's face. "Let's begin by touching her softly. All around her body. Feeling her skin."

The hands descended and Fiona felt touching all over. From her face to her breasts, stomach, thighs, and even both of her feet. The hands were exploring her body. It had a profound effect on Fiona's body. She felt a wetness between her legs and she hoped no one noticed it.

"Oral intimacy is a very erotic thing," Catherine said, still rubbing Fiona's face. "We all enjoy oral sex on our erogenous zones. But let's not ignore the forgotten places. So, let's practice our techniques on Fiona. Not the sexual places. The forgotten places."

It was getting too awkward and Fiona clenched her eyes shut. She felt mouths all over her body. Her neck, chest, stomach, hips, calves, and feet. There were soft kisses.

"Slow and sensual," Catherine reminded.

The kisses became slower and more sensual. Fiona felt Catherine kissing her forehead and eyebrows. The kisses continued all over her body. It was unlike anything Fiona had ever felt before. Especially when a tongue went inside her belly button.

"Now we target her erogenous zones," Catherine said. "Kiss, lick, suck."

Oh god.

Fiona's eyes squeezed tighter as the lips & tongues moved to her hot spots. She felt both of her pink nipples being licked & sucked. A mouth had descended on her clitoris. Oh god. Her toes were being sucked. Most awkward of all, she felt Fiona kissing her mouth. For the first time ever, the roommates had kissed, and it was a slow and sensual tongue kiss, as Fiona kissed back.

It was pure heavenly bliss as her body received oral attention all over.

"My wife has always wanted to lick a woman," Robert said.

Fiona opened her eyes and saw Robert, the middle aged rich investment banker. His wife Tina blushed.

"Very well," Catherine smiled. "This is about exploration and learning. What better opportunity to learn, than with a beautiful young woman like Fiona?"

Some of the group members moved aside and Fiona opened her legs wide. Her pussy was wide open as Tina bashfully positioned herself in between. There was a clear hesitation on the part of Tina, but she was still very interested.

Fiona watched as the woman leaned down and brought her mouth to the pussy. It was Fiona's first time being eaten by another woman. Especially by an elegant middle aged woman. That's what made it so exciting.

"That's it," Catherine encouraged. "Lick up and down. A few nice sucks. Don't forget the clitoris."

The woman listened to the instructions and Fiona was in oral bliss. The woman, as it turned out, was a natural.

While Tina ate Fiona's pussy, the rest of the group continued their attention on Fiona's body. Fiona felt the hands continuing to rub all around. Her tits were being fondled, her nipples sucked, and her face was being kissed.

A vibrant young woman like Fiona could only take so much.

"Oh my," Catherine said. "Fiona is starting to shiver. Let's give her the first orgasm of this session so we may all share in her energy."

The group kicked things into high gear. Tina put more effort into her oral giving. Hands rubbed and massaged Fiona's body. Mouths sucked her nipples. Catherine bent down and started kissing Fiona's mouth again.

With Catherine's tongue in Fiona's mouth, Fiona barely had a chance to moan as she came. An orgasm erupted through Fiona's body as her pleasure spots were being stimulated to full effect. Her body went stiff and her toes curled. It was a struggle to keep her legs wide open, but she managed.

After she had reached the peak of her climax, her body relaxed, and Tina stopped sucking. Tina sat upright and shyly wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Excellent," Catherine smiled, sitting upright. "Can you all feel the sexual energy in the air? Isn't it wonderful?"

The group agreed, and there were different remarks about how eye-opening and unique the experience was.

Catherine stood up and walked over to look at Fiona's pussy.

"Her nectar is a source of sexual energy," Catherine said, bending down to get a better look at the wet pussy. "Let's all have a taste before we continue."

Catherine went first, giving Fiona's pussy a nice big lick. The rest of the group took turns licking Fiona's leaking vaginal fluids. It gave Fiona's pussy a nice jolt which brought her back to life.

"Can I make a request?" Angelica asked.

She was the young hip 30 year old. The youngest of the group.

"Yes?"

"Well, my husband and I have always fantasized about swinging. Also, I've always wanted to watch him fuck another woman. Especially a woman as beautiful as Fiona."

Catherine smiled, "In here, we call it love-making, but the term 'fuck' is fine. Yes, your husband may proceed."

The couple smiled in delight, and the rest of the group watched in eager anticipation.

Fiona was ready for this. Even post orgasm, she was ready to go again. Maybe it was because of her athletic shape which gave her so much stamina. Or maybe it was the money they were paying. Maybe it was the insanely erotic mood in the room. Maybe all of the above? Whatever the case, Fiona was ready.

She asked what position they wanted, and they requested Fiona's ankles behind her head.

Fiona smiled and complied. She effortlessly threw both ankles behind her head, and the group was in awe of Fiona's flexibility and athletic prowess.

Vince cautiously got between Fiona's legs, with his erection pointed boldly at her open pussy.

"Don't be timid," Fiona said. "It's okay to be nervous. I'm nervous too."

"You're very beautiful."

"Thank you," Fiona smiled.

Vince guided his cock to Fiona's pussy, which was wide open as her legs were stretched back, and her ankles behind her head.

The group watched as the young Vince unloaded his sexual desires and fantasies into Fiona's cunt. Fiona moaned and groaned. Slapping sounds filled the room as the young man showed his youth and vigor.

All eyes watched the intense fucking. There was something so raw and passionate about it. Everyone there was convinced that it was the tantric energy they were all sharing, which made the women more wet, and the men all erect.

"Oh god, fuck, I'm gonna cum," Vince grunted.

Fiona's body rocked back & forth. "Go...ahead...I...don't...mind."

The young man grunted loudly and unloaded his cum inside Fiona's wet pussy. He continued pounding until each spurt of cum was released. Then he rolled over and laid on the mat, breathing heavily.

Fiona was also breathing heavily. As she was prepared to release her ankles from the back of her head, Angelica quickly approached.

"May I clean you?" Angelica asked with a shy smile.

Fiona was surprised that Angelica was willing to commit such a brazen sex act in front of others. Maybe the young woman had a cum fetish, Fiona thought.

"By all means," Fiona smiled back.

With that, the young woman got down on all fours and began sucking the fresh cum from Fiona's pussy. It was such a surreal taboo. It was a fantasy which Fiona never had before. As Fiona was getting the cum sucked out of her pussy, she finally understood why so many people enjoyed giving & receiving oral sex after a good hard fucking.

The answer was: it was fucking hot.

When all the cum was devoured, Angelica pulled her lips away and her eyes were lit up. The married couple both looked beyond satisfied with the sexual experience using Fiona's pussy.

It made Fiona feel warm inside knowing that she was able to assist the lovelife of Vince & Angelica.

As Fiona was ready to release her ankles from the back of her head, yet another couple approached her, with their arms wrapped together. It was Tony & Margaret, the late 50's couples. Naked as can be with big smiles on their faces. And Tony was sporting a nice erection for his age.

"Can we have a turn doing that?" Tony asked. "I have sex, and my wife cleans you after."

Fiona nodded. "Sure, I can go another round."

It was the longest that Fiona had ever held that position. It was starting to get uncomfortable, her muscles were starting to ache, her pussy was spent, but she found an inner-strength she never knew she had. She dug deep. It was for charity. It was for her income, and for helping the various married couples with sexual therapy, which so far, seemed to be working as everyone was having a great sexual time.

Fiona was penetrated by the much older man. He did things slow and gentle, which Fiona appreciated. Each thrust was slow and romantic.

All the while, Tony's wife Margaret reached down and played with Fiona's breasts, massaging them and kissing the nipples.

It was such an erotic thrill to be fucked by a husband and having her breasts fondled by the wife.

Margaret kissed Fiona full on the mouth as Tony began to thrust harder. Once again, Fiona found herself being fucked by another married couple. The soreness faded and she blocked out everything except for the powerful sexual feelings. Nothing else seemed to matter. She heard Catherine giving directions to the other married couples, but Fiona wasn't paying attention. Not when Margaret was kissing her mouth and Tony was fucking her pussy.

The man grunted and thrusted harder and faster. He came inside Fiona's pussy, filling her cunt with fresh hot cum. Then he rolled over, exhausted.

Margaret did the same thing as the previous wife. She went in front of the pussy to look at the sloppy mess her husband had made. By the looks of things, Fiona could tell that Margaret had never done this before, and she had never tasted a pussy before that day.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it," Fiona reassured. "Go ahead. Have a taste."

After a brief hesitation, Margaret bent forward and sucked her husband's cum from the well fucked pussy. Fiona groaned as her pussy was being serviced. She wasn't sure if she could handle anymore. She already had enough sexual pleasure to last the next few weeks.

When all the cum was sucked out of Fiona's pussy, the wife stopped and smiled. Fiona smiled back.

No one else seemed to want to fuck Fiona next. So Fiona finally put her legs down, freeing her ankles from the back of her head.

She looked around the gym and saw that Catherine had been instructing the other couples in sexual practices. It was officially a full blown orgy. The couples were looking into the eyes of their partner as they made love in various positions. Positions which they hadn't tried before. Positions which Catherine had taught them. The tantric positions from the pamphlet.

Fiona snapped out of the gaze when Tony stood in front of Fiona's face. She sat upright and saw his wet cum soaked cock. She knew what he wanted. Both Tony & Margaret looked at Fiona with anticipation, and Fiona wasn't going to disappoint.

She opened her mouth and allowed Tony's cock to slide inside. She wrapped her lips around the wet shaft and sucked it.

Tony groaned. "She sucks cock like an angel."

"Her pussy taste like an angel's too," Margaret smiled.

Fiona sucked & bobbed on the cock, feeling it grow hard again. It was amazing that a man his age was able to get hard again so quickly, but then again, it must have been the sexual energy in the room. It wasn't long before the man completely stiffened and released a small load of ejaculation in Fiona's mouth.

When Fiona thought she was done, she saw another man waiting for her, with a cock that was also covered in fluids, fresh from fucking his wife. His cock dangled right in front of Fiona's face.

"Can you clean me too?" John asked.

Fiona shrugged. "At this point, why not?"

She sucked the wet cock while John's wife watched. She tasted John's cum, as well as his wife's vaginal fluids. It had a distinctive taste, which was nice. Everyone in the room had already tasted Fiona's vaginal fluids earlier, so why not return the favor? Especially since they were all giving so much money to charity, and to the roommates.

As Fiona focused her efforts on sucking the cock, which had become hard in her mouth, she noticed that the couples were once again surrounding her. Fiona became self-conscious over the fact that she was naked with a hard cock between her lips. But everyone else was naked too. Everyone else was fresh from fucking each other. So really, there was nothing to be ashamed of.

There was an undeniable erotic energy in the room. They all knew it was something special. Fiona knew it was special. There was now something inside Fiona which had the married couples gravitating towards her.

It was love in its purest form.

***

Later that afternoon. The gym was empty except for Catherine & Fiona, who were both dressed in robes.

Catherine was at the desk doing accounting work. While Fiona laid sprawled across the floor, recovering from the intense hours of sexual pleasure.

"Oh my god," Catherine said.

"What is it?"

"I've added up all the checks. And, oh my god..."

It made sense that a lot of money was raised for themselves and for charity. The married couples were beyond thrilled with the experience. They also promised to return and tell all their friends.

Fiona smiled, "You know, I had a feeling that today was going to be a great day. I had a nice dream about it."

"Are you going to tell me about it?"

"Maybe someday. It's weird. I mean, it was a very bizarre dream."

"Well, I'd love to hear it when you're willing to share," Catharine replied.

"Right now, I need a shower. I'm covered in, you know, sweat."

"Orgasms and saliva too," Catherine smiled.

Fiona smiled back. "Feel like joining me?"

"Sure."

Fiona stood and dropped her robe. Catherine did the same thing and both of them were stark naked. Fiona held Catherine's hand and they went to the locker room shower together.

Not only were they roommates. But they were officially business partners.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.