Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,942 Followers

"I guess,"

Fire walked out of the kitchen with a glass of wine in each hand. She handed one to Amber and then sat on the sofa. Amber stood there holding her glass, unsure of what to do.

"Well come sit down, I won't bite. Not yet anyway," she added with a small laugh.

Amber sat in the chair opposite Fire. The tall woman sat with her legs crossed and looked very relaxed and approachable. Amber's eyes were drawn to her long legs; they were absolutely beautiful, firm and sleek. Amber started at her heels and her eyes ran up the claves to her strong thighs and that led to her crotch. Amber quickly turned away. A quiet chuckle told her that Fire had not missed it.

"So tell me about yourself Amber," she said and then sipped her wine.

"There isn't much to tell really," she said thinking deeply. The simple question provoked a very deep contemplation. For sometime now she had felt a growing dissatisfaction with her life and the presence of this powerful woman moved her to examine that dissatisfaction closely. "I'm 30 and work as a clerk for a Manhattan law firm. I live alone in a small apartment in Yonkers. I am never going to move up and have nothing and no one,"

"What's your experience with the scene? Have you actually tried it or is it all online?"

"I have had several Doms. Nothing was close to what I want. I thought Tom was going to bring me the surrendered I have longed to give, but he was not what he presented himself to be," she said as the bitterness welled up in her again.

"What do you wish to surrender?"

"Everything,"

"Everything? Have you really considered that?"

"Yes,"

"Have you discussed your limits with your Dom's,"

"No, no one has ever asked about my wishes,"

"I see, what are your limits?" Fire asked as she took another sip of her wine.

"No pain, not real pain I mean. I really don't know what my limits are, like I said no one has ever asked," she said spreading her hands helplessly.

"I am asking,"

"I don't know. If someone had asked me before tonight I would have said no women, but now I just don't know,"

"Limits are a guideline. I will respect your limits, but I will also push them and expand them until you are what I want you to be. If you can grow in that direction," Fire said. Amber could only nod. For the next two hours they talked. Fire said little of herself but through her questions and observations Amber realized she had basically told this strange woman her life's story, complete with her dreams.

"This is very surreal to me," Amber said at last.

"Why?" Fire asked as she put her empty glass on the end table.

"I have been here for two hours and I expected to be tied up or something,"

Fire laughed and picked up the phone. She called a cab and gave them the address. When she hung up she stood up and walked over to Amber. She took the small woman's hands and pulled her to her feet and then escorted her to the door. Amber felt like a dwarf standing next to Fire, her head was about on the level of the big woman's abundant breasts. Amber looked up at her in confusion.

"You have a lot to think about Amber," "You mean we aren't." Amber began. The bigger woman moved swiftly, pinning Amber against the wall in one fluid motion. Her powerful hand forced itself between Amber's legs and roughly massaged her pussy. The feeling was incredible and Amber moaned softly. "I could take you, right here on the floor if I wanted. You wouldn't stop me. But I won't. I am not going to take you. You are going to beg me to use you," she said quietly. Her voice was soft, but for a split second Amber saw the wildness and power in her eyes.

"I don't understand,"

"You will. I am sending you home now. I want you to think about all you have said. I will be at Lashes in the village tomorrow at 9:00 sharp. If I see you there I will know you have made up your mind. If you give yourself to me I will totally control you. If that's too much for you then don't come. Tonight you have seen me as I am to my equals, tomorrow night you will see me as I can be. The choice is yours," she said. She then pushed Amber gently out the door and closed it firmly.

Amber stood in the hallway for a long time staring in disbelief at the door. Eventually the light went out and she wandered down the hallway to the elevator in a daze. What kind of woman was this? She had been right there, in her grasp and helpless despite her fear and trepidation. Now she was free to leave. She made it to the taxi and back home but she was never sure how. The whole time from leaving Fire's apartment to the bliss of sleep would never be more than an indistinct blur in her memory

---

Amber woke suddenly, from a deep sleep to completely awake. She had been dreaming of her master. It was a fairly common dream for her, the big, powerful commanding man who would rule her life. In her favorite dream scenario he was a pirate and she a passenger on a sailing ship. She knew the dream was mostly flavored by the cheap romances she read all the time. She found that she was mildly aroused now. It was not a burning need but rather a pleasant languidness to her movements.

Her hand stole to the crotch of her panties and she gently rubbed herself through the thin material. She tried to recapture the dream in her minds eye, but it had fled. This irritated her far more than it should have and she kicked off the covers and got up. Her eyes drifted to the computer on its desk in the corner. It was her usual habit to get up late on Saturdays and chat with Tom for hours. Tom. The events of the night before came back to her in a rush.

A deep depression overtook her then. She remembered the balding man who had met her at the club. He had been nothing like her mental image or the way he portrayed himself online. She was never going to find her pirate. Tears welled up in her eyes then and she struggled not to let them come but lost. What now? she asked herself hopelessly.

She remembered Fire too but tried to push that memory out of her mind. Amber was afraid of those memories. She had been brought up to believe that homosexuality was a terrible sin. Remembering how close she had come to submitting to another woman was profoundly disturbing to her. She had also been brought up to believe that interracial couplings were wrong. Her parents were strong Catholics and deeply conscious of their heritage.

Amber flipped the on the power to the computer and went to make her morning tea. As the water boiled she found her mind returning to the commanding woman. She could not get her out of her mind, no matter how hard she tried to shove the memories aside. She wanted nothing more now than to get her tea and get to the computer. She could find people to talk to there and hopefully escape those haunting memories.

Amber found the old adage of the watched pot never boiling to be painfully true. Again and again her mind returned to Fire. The woman had been so masterful and confident. Amber remembered the feel of her hands and how her nipples had instantly responded. She remembered how she had looked on the couch and her incredibly long, sleek legs. Amber shivered when she remembered Fir's hand on her pussy.

Amber was startled when the teakettle whistled shrilly and stunned to find her hand back between her legs. Not only had she been rubbing herself while thinking of the Domme, but the small patch of darker fabric showed all to clearly that she had been far more excited than she wanted to admit. She shook her head violently and forced all thoughts from her mind, making her tea in a mechanical manner and concentrating on it to the exclusion of all else.

By the time she had sat down at the computer she had pushed the incident from her mind. She logged in to find an e.mail from Tom. She dreaded opening it, she just wasn't good at hurting people's feelings. Remembering the way he looked in the bar she felt bad about having brushed him off now. That memory inevitably flowed into the memory of the beautiful black Domme's hands on her. She shoved the memory from her mind and angrily opened the e.mail.

It contained a scathing condemnation of her and strident demands that she atone. A day before the mail would have excited her for she longed to be abused and ordered around like that. Now she found it pathetic. After being in the company of a true dominant she realized that it was just his attempt to sound like he thought a Dom should sound. The realization that she had wasted so many hours chatting with men who sounded just like that saddened her. She had wasted so much time.

She closed the e.mail without responding and went into her favorite chat room. She was known there and the regulars greeted her in their own ways. For over an hour she watched what was happening in the room. Normally she would join in the fun but today it all seemed very trite. The Doms that had seemed so exciting to her did not seem so now and the subs doing their bidding in the room seemed to be tragic.

Amber found her attention wandering and decided to surf for a better room. An hour of searching left her even more depressed. She returned to her normal chat to see Tom was there. He had given her an order when he first arrived and she hadn't noticed. Now he was whining and it disgusted her. With an annoyed slashing motion she killed the computer, not even bothering to say goodbye to anyone.

Something was wrong. She was hyper, irritable and easily annoyed. Seeing her Dom whining in channel had infuriated her. So much for masterful and commanding. "I'll bet Fire never whines," she said to herself. It was a few moments before she realized what she had just said. "Whoa, where did that come from?" she asked the empty room. She must be loosing her mind; here she was alone in an empty apartment talking to herself. She was filled with nervous energy. Amber shook her head and decided to clean the house. An hour later she found herself wiping down the counters in the small kitchen for the third time. She threw the sponge disgustedly into the sink and glanced at the clock. It said 3:30. She wandered through her apartment in a dreamlike state. Nothing seemed familiar or comfortable to her. It was almost as if she were seeing it for the first time. She traced her finger along the top of the sideboard. It was out of place among the hand me downs and castoffs. It had been a gift from her grand mother. Solid cherry and old beyond her comprehension, a real antique from the old country. The dark cherry color reminded her of Fire's long legs. It was not as dark or as rich she thought absently. Her mind jumped to that brief moment when she was pinned against the wall and the Domme's long fingers were roughly massaging her pussy. Her hand slipped to her crotch again and this time she did not try to stop herself. She was worked up and hoped a quick orgasm would calm her. Her fingers quickly found the right spot and began a circular motion that would bring her off quickly. She had just gotten started when the phone rang. She jumped with the first ring and muttered to herself as she ran to the kitchen to answer it. Her mother had been ill and she had developed the habit of answering the phone before the third ring. Her machine picked up after that and her mother refused to speak into one. "Hello?" she answered. She was a bit out of breath, more from the self-stimulation than the short dash to the kitchen. "Hey!" a voice responded. She recognized it instantly as her best friend Heather. "Hey Heather, how's it going?" she said as her breathing returned to normal. "Going fine, how was your date?" she asked. They had been best friends since grade school and there were no secrets between them. Heather was a sub as well, but not so much as Amber. Amber half way suspected her friend was a switch. She was the only one who knew that Amber had been going to meet Tom. Amber was a sub but not a fool and Heather had Tom's e.mail and his name and all the information Amber had. "It was a bust," Amber said disgustedly. "Aww, sorry lil bit, not what you expected?" "No. He wasn't tall or powerful or anything I expected. He was balding and over weight and timid too," "I warned you. I told you that he was a fake," "Yeah, a wannabe Dom, just like Fire said," "Fire? Who's that?" Heather responded instantly. Amber found herself blushing and for a few moments considered lying to her best friend. "Fire is a woman I met at the club," Amber said hesitantly. "And?" Heather asked, her voice held a strange quality Amber was uncertain of. She could not be sure, but her friend sounded almost excited. "Oh Heather. She was awesome, tall, powerful and commanding. She was everything I dreamed of in a Dom. She took me to her apartment and we talked. I swear if she had been a man I would have never come back!" Amber gushed. "So what did you do?" Heather asked in a slightly far away voice. "Do? Nothing. We just talked. She could have done anything she wanted. I was so under her finger, but she sent me home and told me she would be at Lashes tonight if I was interested," "Are you going?" "Of course not!" "Why not?" "Didn't you hear anything I said? She's a woman," "So?" "I am not a dyke," Amber protested. "No, you are a sub and she sounds like just the kind of Top you have been searching for," Heather said seriously. Amber was speechless. She could think of no reply to that simple statement. "Amber?" Heather said when the silence became too long. "I'm here," Amber replied in a small voice. "Are you all right?" "Yes, I am fine. Just a little out of sorts. What are you up to today?" Amber said trying to change the subject. Heather seemed to understand and let it drop. They talked of other things for a long while and when Heather finally said goodbye it was almost 5:00. Amber stood up and decided a hot bath was in order. She filled the old claw foot tub with hot water and added a liberal dose of peach bath oil. She caught her reflection in the mirror as she stood. She saw a small woman with pale skin and long blonde hair. She had long legs for her height and a short waist that only served to make her breasts stand out more than they would have anyway. Her golden-red pubic triangle was trimmed neatly and did little to hide the pouting lips of her sex. Pale blue eyes and a soft full mouth completed the picture. She looked very much like a delicate porcelain doll. She shrugged and stepped into the tub where she settled into the hot, fragrant water. She bathed carefully, taking her time and fully soaping up each part of her body. She carefully shaved her legs and underarms and thoroughly washed her privates. She was unconscious of the fact that she had done this very thing last night in anticipation of meeting Tom. She climbed out of the water and toweled off . Wrapping one towel under her arms she ducked her head and wrapped her wet hair in another. She sat at her vanity and carefully dried and styled her long hair and meticulously did her make up. She made the last few strokes of her mascara and eyed herself critically in the mirror. It was then that it hit her. What the hell am I doing? She thought. She stood abruptly upsetting several of the vials and bottles on the vanity. Automatically he stooped and returned them to their places. She looked again in the mirror. It was only then that she realized she was going to Lashes. Her whole day had been spent in anticipation of it. Her mind had been made up long before she was conscious of it. Probably since the moment Fire had closed the door to her apartment. She fought back the surge of panic that rose within her. Her rational mind was still fighting it, but she was a slave to that part of her that wanted it. She tore her eyes from the mirror and finished drying off. The clock on her nightstand read 7:15.

--- Lashes was an underground D & S club in the city. It was situated in a basement on the edge of the meatpacking district. The club was devoted to the scene and was neither a gay club nor a straight club, although gay males were discouraged. As she approached it she searched in vain for Fire's car. She was keenly aware of how dirty the streets around her were. It was not a good part of town. The club had powerful patrons and thus far their clout had kept the place from being closed down. Amber paid the cover and descended the concrete stairs. She checked her coat at the small desk and entered the club proper. Amber had been here before, but never sober. She and Heather both had to be pretty well gone to come here with their other friends. It was very much like she remembered it and just as intense. A large crowd of people in various costume milled around the central bar. One wall held the restrooms and a pair of jail cells. Two girls were acting out a scene there now. A tall brunette with a centerfold's body was playing the guard. She wore tight blue shorts and a policeman's shirt and cap. She was abusing a petite blonde girl in white t-shirt and panties. The other wall held an old fashioned pillory. A fat, hairy man wearing only a spandex codpiece and black leather mask was fastened into the stocks and was getting a whipping from a leather clad Domme. She was short and overweight but heavily muscled and she apparently knew what to do with a whip. His back was covered in red welts and sweat dripped from him. A darkened doorway led back to cells where scenes were carried out by the patrons. These rooms were enter at your own risk, the scenes were not controlled by the staff, but there were always two monitors there who would stop a scene if it was getting to dangerous. A few chairs and tables were clustered near the entrance to the back and Amber's heart skipped a beat when she picked out Fire's face among those seated at the tables. The black woman was staring right at her and Amber felt the overwhelming urge to run. Instead she calmly walked across the room to the table. There were three other women seated at the table with Fire. The tall woman indicated a chair next to her and Amber gracefully sat. "What's this? New girly Fire?" one of the women said. She was short and fat with a pale completion that showed several blemishes. Her hair was close cropped and she wore a leather dress that was literally straining to keep her massive chest in. She was not very attractive, but her face was cute Amber decided. "Maybe," Fire replied. "I see Larry is getting his nightly beating," a tall, thin woman observed. Her hair was long and incredibly black, like motor oil. Her skin was so pale it was almost white and it took Amber a moment to realize it was makeup. She looked washed out almost like a junky. Her body was all planes and angles totally devoid of feminine curves. She was thin and flat chested and had almost no hips. She wore a simple black dress with a silver ankh suspended on a delicate chain. Typical Goth vamp Amber decided disdainfully.

"Yeah, Dee is working him over tonight," the third woman at the table replied. She was of average height with a good figure. Her blondish hair was worn short also and she wore denim pants, a work shirt that barely hid her breasts and heavy work boots. She was pure butch, a real diesel dyke Amber thought.

"She's pretty good with that whip," the dark haired woman observed.

"You would know, she beat your ass that night at Rangoon," the fat woman said laughing.

"Yeah, last time I make a bet with Fire," the thin woman replied smiling.

"Did you see that little bitch in the cell Ash?" the woman in workboots asked.

"Yeah, looks like a nice piece, to bad she has a top already," the dark haired woman responded. Ash? Short for Ashley? Amber was afraid to ask.

"That wannabe? I had her on her knees licking my pussy in front of everyone at Jaded last week," the fat woman said disdainfully.

"Any good?" The woman in work clothes asked.

"Oh yeah, smack her around a bit and that tongue gets real talented,"

Amber was so embarrassed and uncomfortable. The conversation had her blushing like mad and looking for a place to hide. Above it all was Fire, quite, well dressed, you would think she was at a garden club meeting and not listening to her friends discussing the sexual prowess of other women.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,942 Followers