Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,931 Followers

Amber felt something strange then, a twinge deep inside herself, near the core of her being. Her second orgasm hit her even as her body was absorbing the first. Amber screamed then, she had never experienced more than one at a time and she was totally unprepared for the intensity of the feelings.

"That's right slut, cum for mummy," Fire grunted. The words sounded far away to Amber. More of an echo than actual words. She felt as if she were drowning in a sea of red, the waves rising higher and higher to assail her sanity. A third hit her and then a fourth, by then she was lost, mewling and moaning and crying out incoherently. Fire laughed and held Amber's hair tightly, keeping the small blonde's face to the camera as it contorted with each new shock.

Amber became lost in that sea of pleasure, her mind spun away and she lost the ability to distinguish reality. To her reality was the heady waves that smashed into her they were all that were real. She rode them now, no longer fighting but letting them take her where they would. When she came back to herself she was immediately aware of the fact that Fire was still driving the big dildo into her aching pussy. Her Domme had released her hair and was now holding tightly her hips. The strokes were no longer long and even but short and jerky. Amber processed that information slowly but eventually realized that Fire was about to cum. She felt the big woman's tits on her back as Fire fell forward gasping quietly as her orgasm rocked her. For a long time they stayed like that. Amber felt her inner muscles clutching and releasing around the huge dildo. They were both bathed in sweat and breathing heavily. At last Fire stirred and pulled the dildo out. It made and obscene slurping sound that caused Amber to cringe. She was aware of Fire moving behind her and strained to see over her shoulder but she could not. When fire reentered her vision she was no longer wearing the strap on. She moved to the camera and picked it up then walked around Amber slowly. She spent a good deal of time behind her, out of sight. When she walked back she took it off her shoulder. "You have been very good babydoll," she said in her nice voice. Amber smiled weakly at the praise. Fire put the camera down and went about releasing Amber from the bench. When she tried to stand she started to fall but Fire's strong arm wrapped around her tiny waist and held her up. "Are you all right?" Fire asked. "Yes, just having trouble with my legs," Amber slurred. Her tongue felt thick and she was having trouble forming complete thoughts. A powerful aftershock wracked her small frame. Fire picked her up easily and carried her to the bathroom where she took a warm wet cloth and cleaned her up. She quickly showered while Amber sat on the toilet regaining her composure. When Fire emerged from the hot shower she motioned for Amber to get in. Amber showered quickly, the hot water felt good but she was not really able to enjoy it. Her mind was returning to the things she had done and the things that had been done to her. She got out of the shower and meekly allowed her new lover to towel her dry. The big woman went to her dresser and rummages around before tossing a negligee' to Amber. It was big on her but not as big as one of Fire's would have been. Amber wondered whom it belonged to and was surprised to feel a tinge of jealousy. Fire pulled on a blue silk nightgown and turned back the covers. She took Amber's hand and pulled her gently to the bed. Amber snuggled under the cool satin sheets and then felt Fire's arm abound her waist. The big woman pulled her tightly to her body and kissed her cheek. "Sleep little one, tomorrow is a big day for you," she cooed. Amber closed her eyes and snuggled back against the warm body of her Domme and knew no more.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,931 Followers