Fire and Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sebastian's gaze never left her until he had circled her and opened the bedroom door. He winced slightly at what he saw in there, then closed the door and said to Victoria: "You like being a whore?"

"I'm good at it, love. Give me that fiver and I'll prove it."

"I swear, Victoria, I thought you were happily settled in Birmingham. Your letters and..."

"Brenda wrote those letters on the typewriter at the house. Brenda arranged the whole thing, from your seduction to our split-up to my finding a new career. It's a career I like a lot better than what I was doing before."

"Victoria, I won't let you go on like this! You can come back to me. I'll set up in a respectable business. I'll do anything you want, but I won't let you go on like this."

"Sebastian, you're wasting my time. Get out of here. Brenda obviously doesn't want to go with you yet. I'll put her in a taxi in the morning. But you had better leave now. You're costing me money."

"I don't want Brenda, and I won't have you continue being a prostitute." He shouted at her: "Here!" He brought out his billfold and threw it at her feet. "If it takes money to talk to you, there it is. Now let's talk!"

Victoria picked up the billfold and counted the money it held. "Not enough for an all-nighter, but plenty to have yourself a good time, dearie. You look like the type that likes to eat fannies. Get on your knees, dearie, and I'll feed mine to you."

"Victoria, we must talk this thing over. I've been miserable without you, and you certainly can't have been happy at this, no matter what you say."

"I say get on your knees, Sebastian, or so help me God I will shoot you bloody dead."

He hesitated a moment, then fell heavily to his knees before her. The black lace peignoir was swept aside again, and she approached him. Pistol in one hand, she took a handful of his hair in the other hand and jammed his face against her sex. "Eat it," she said. "Eat my whore's cunt. Start at my knees and work up." She jerked his hair hard, then let go of him.

He was quick enough to do it. He was obviously frightened, more so, perhaps, than he had ever been in his life -- but not as frightened as Victoria had been a few times in her career as a whore. His tongue cut wide swaths up her cleanly shaven legs. His hot breath worked toward her sex as he crouched on the floor. She gloated at him, sarcasm dripping from her every word.

"Oh, Sebastian, you're such a marvelous lover. You make a girl tingle all over with your masterful technique. Come on, kiss it, lover. Oh yes. Kiss it more. Lick it all over. Make me wet, darling. Never mind all the other men and women who have been there. Stick your tongue in my hole. Don't you just love doing it?"

He nodded his head. He lapped his tongue over her pulsing clitoris. She wanted to wear him down, but this would not be enough.

"That's enough," she said. She took a step back, leaving him to almost fall on his face. Hot with anger, she shrugged off the peignoir, turned her back to him, and said, "Kiss my bum."

He kissed her back-thrusting buttocks with a quickness that thrilled her. She spread her legs wider and leaned forward with her hands on the Barclay Bench, swayed her hips from side to side, luxuriating in the warmth of his tongue and the moving suction of his lips on her squirming buttocks.

"Kiss my bum like I kissed yours for so many years. Kiss it everywhere, Sebastian. And I mean everywhere."

She felt his lips on her anus, and then she felt his tongue inside it. This had happened to her a few times with women, but it was never as good as this. Sebastian was sucking and tonguing her anus at the same time, holding her hips with both hands, steadying her for his deep kisses. His tongue seemed to be reaching deeper than it possibly could, reaching right up to her clitoris. Was it his tongue or his humiliation? She would come soon, and she did not want that. She gasped as her hips snapped back, her bottom quivered upward, and her anus was stretched tight to feel his mouth and his tongue. She panted, urging him to do more. She put the pistol down, and she reached back with both hands and she parted her buttocks widely. She came, shuddering everywhere, until the closure of her buttocks expelled his marvelously effective mouth.

"Oh Lord," he said from somewhere behind her. "Come back to me, Victoria."

That was it. That was all she needed to restore her temper. She picked up the pistol and turned to face him.

"Get out, you fool. Get the bloody hell out of here before I shoot you."

"But--"

"I said get out, Sebastian. Wait downstairs and I'll send Brenda down to you. I don't want you. Now get out!"

The pistol frightened him. He half crawled to the door, then rose, opened the door and vanished. Victoria kicked the door shut, covered herself in the peignoir again and went to the bedroom.

They were all sleeping.

She kicked at Brenda and awakened her. "Come on, darling. Sebastian is waiting for you. Get your bloody clothes and leave."

Brenda opened her eyes, seemed not to know where she was a moment, and then started scurrying.

Victoria watched Brenda dress in the sitting-room.

"Telephone me when you're in the mood," Victoria said with a smirk. "It might do you some good."

"I've had enough good for a while," Brenda said through clenched teeth.

"Yes, I suppose you have."

Victoria turned and walked back to the bedroom. She heard Brenda leave, the front door of the flat close.

A good sleep is what I need, Victoria thought. She crawled between Jack and Kenneth and closed her eyes.

-- End --