Fire and Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh love. You know I do."

"Sexy?"

"Marvelous. Simply marvelous."

"Tell me what you see, and you might get more than a look." She slowly twisted her shoulders back and forth to show him more.

Sebastian spoke slowly. "I see an absolutely smashing brassiere. Where the devil did you get it? It's black, with lace around the edges, ruffles, really, and it looks like it's made of satin and covered with very sheer nylon. It's very full of your breasts. They're pushing over the tops of the cups on both sides of the shoulder straps. There aren't any ends to the cups, just round holes, and your nipples are pushing way out through those two holes."

"Are my nipples stiff?" Brenda stood there with her coat wide open.

"Yes, indeed. You're excited, maybe as much as I am. They stick out like tongues. They make my tongue hard. Dark nipples, brown and long. I can just a bit of your breasts around them, white skin, white with a bluish tinge."

"Yes, they're stiff, all right." She carefully tested each nipple with her fingers before holding the coat open for his further inspection. "All you can see are my breasts?"

"Oh, no. There's lots more to you. You have a beautiful belly. Soft. Smooth. Round in the right way. You could stand to lose ten pounds, but you would not be as sexy to me. Your navel looks deep enough to take my cock, all of it, and at the moment that would be rather deep."

"You're hard?"

"Quite."

"Take it out. Hold it in your hand while you tell me more. Do you like my shoulders?" She turned her head, shrugged one shoulder, and made the mark of her lips on it.

"Beautiful shoulders. I'd like to be over there kissing them. but I shouldn't go walking around with my cock out. And it is out now, Brenda. It's out and it's hard -- quite hard. Does that tempt you over here?"

"You don't know the limits of my vanity yet, do you? First tell me more."

"Your waist, it's not really very slim, but it looks slim because of those great big beautiful breasts up above and those lovely big hips down below. You have big hips, Brenda. They're big and smooth, without any pads of fat on them. They look powerful enough to do what you do best -- make love. I like to get my hands on those hips. I like fucking you, and I have just the thing in my hand to do it."

"Hang on to it. Don't let it get away."

"It's already all wet on the end."

"You still have some left for me. My suspender belt is new, too. Do you like it?"

"I certainly do. Black satin, ruffled on the edges, with that wild little covering of sheer black nylon. It's broad. Must be four inches broad at your belly, just below your navel. It covers up some of that lovely tummy, but it does it in a lovely way. I like it. And the suspenders. They come down from it in front in sweeping, concave vees of satin and then they change into very tightly stretched elastic. The black makes your skin look even whiter, if that's possible."

"And that excites you?"

"All of you excites me. I even like the way those chrome suspender straps gleam at me. They're holding up your hose and getting me hot and excited."

"Poor darling."

"Those stockings remind me of my mother. But she never wore anything so dark or so sheer."

"How do you know what kind of hose your mother wore, Sebastian?"

"I would see them on the clothesline."

"Is that the only place you saw them, on the clothesline?"

"I would look at her legs. All boys do. And once or twice I peeked at her while she was dressing. My mother was a sexy woman, but she couldn't hold a candle to you. Your thighs -- up there where your stockings end -- I doubt I could get my two hands around one of them, but I would certainly like to try.

"You have, many times."

"Yes, and I will again. many times. Feel how smooth you are there, how soft, and still with muscles under that good layer of softness. Your legs are tapered. Just as full as can be where they join your hips, as full as they can be without being actually fat, and then they bulge out a bit and taper on down to where I can't see them because the table is in the way. You're a beautiful, sexy woman, Brenda. Your face is beautiful, too. But I can't even look at that now because you're showing me your body, your fabulously sexy body. That's all I can see now."

"And that's all you see?"

"That's all."

"What about this?" And Brenda dropped one side of her coat and touched two reddened fingertips to her bald sex mound.

Sebastian shook his head. "I can't see any more."

"My fanny, darling. Can't you see my fanny?"

"No. Sorry."

"But you've always liked it. You've always thought it was very pretty. And now you can't see it at all?"

"Playing with one's self makes one go blind. At the moment, I can't stop playing with myself, even though I'm becoming more near-sighted with every stroke."

"Perhaps if I came closer."

"Perhaps if you did."

Brenda closed the coat and held it closed as she took the six steps that brought her around to Sebastian's side of the table. There she planted her high heels two feet apart, with the blunt toes of her black shoes pointing outward.

The top of Sebastian's head was just below the level of her thrusting breasts, and his gaze was fixed on her covered belly as he turned his chair sideways. He brushed the tablecloth aside, revealing his penis, stiff-standing and upright and long and thick in his right hand. His face was no more than a foot away from Brenda, and her perfume was strong as she opened the coat again.

"I see it now," he said. "And it's lovely."

"What is?"

"You're fanny. Your pussy. Your cunt. It's lovely. That part of you is fat. It's so fat, it bulges right out at me, and it has a lovely deep slit for a man to slip in his cock, or his finger, or his tongue. There's not a hair on it. Every one has been removed by electrolyis, so that fanny of yours is as smooth and plump as a baby's bottom. And just about as big. Lord, Brenda, you have a big cunt. And I certainly like it that way."

"I like your cock, too," Brenda said. Sebastian's knees were on both sides of hers as he sat with his legs apart and looked at her bald sex. It was easy for her to reach down and touch the tip of his penis with her fingers. She licked her fingers, and said, "I like the taste of your cock, too."

Sebastian leaned forward and inserted his tongue in her slit. He tickled it up and down until Brenda tilted her pelvis up for him. Then he leaned back with a whistling sigh.

"That's the kind of lunch I like. It's as wet as it was back in the car."

"Wetter."

"Your clitoris is sticking out. I can just see the tip of it."

"It's hard, just like you are."

"Brenda?"

"Yes?"

"I'd like to see more of it. My eyes have gone so bad now that I have to see more of it if you expect me to kiss it and suck it. Show me."

She held the coat open with her elbows, freeing her hands to move down to her sex. Her fingernails were redder, darker than blood as they pressed into the soft flesh of her mound at each side of that deep furrow. A tiny tip of pink was all that could be seen of her clitoris. But as she slowly spread the fleshy lips of her cunt, the full length of her clitoris came into view, stretched taut in the deep wet pinkness of the furrow, straining out as if eager for a touch, with a little pointed head that visibly pulsed with her every heartbeat.

"Oh, love," Sebastian murmured. He slipped to his knees on the floor and began to kiss the stiff pink bud.

"That feels awfully good, Sebastian." Brenda tilted her hips slowly and rhythmically as he used the tip of his tongue on the tip of her clitoris. "Keep it up and you'll make me come," she said.

Sebastian nodded his head and kept nodding it, his tongue curled into a warm wet groove that molded exactly to the inch-long contour of her moving clitoris.

Brenda had placed her hand on his head. Now, with her hand on him, he placed his hands on her body, smoothing his hands lightly over the sweeping curves of her hips at first, then grasping her firmly there, fingers digging into soft flesh, helping her with the rocking movement of her hips.

Not that she needed any help in that respect. Her hips were moving of their own accord by then, delicately and steadily thrusting at his face and his tongue. And while she did that, visions of luxurious opulence and comfort as Sebastian's wife soared through Brenda's head and added to the already dizzy pleasure she was feeling from his tongue and his hands.

"Oh, darling, you do know how to eat my fanny." She bent her knees slightly, and held his head in place with both her hands as she thrust at his tongue harder, faster, her pillowy big buttocks tensing with her every thrust, her pelvis moving in a most unladylike fashion, almost obscenely, as her climax approached. She closed her eyes and compressed her lips on her own tongue, thought about a rain of golden coins tumbling down on her, and with their imaginary descent came the very real ascent of her orgasm, rising to fill her, spreading outward from her sex in every direction, making her quiver and shake and hold his head more firmly against her frothing core as he gave those last hot licks that held her there at the top a long time, quivering, unmoving, until at last she sighed and her body relaxed, and her lover backed off.

"Sebastian, that was good, just awfully good."

"It was at that. I'll wager it tired you out."

"Mmm, I feel fine."

"Your legs were shaking a moment ago," Sebastian said, stroking her lightly with both hands, from her rustling nylon-covered thighs to her faintly moist buttocks. "They were shaking so much, I was certain you were getting tired and would want to sit down as soon as I finished kissing your fanny."

"I guess I am a bit tired. I'm still coming a little, too, so it's hard to tell for certain what else I feel just now. Maybe I'd better sit down for a few minutes before we eat lunch. Is your lap okay?"

"It feels fine." He held his cock straight up like a scepter, while Brenda maneuvered both her legs on the outside of his knees, placed her hands on his shoulders, and started her descent.

"Sebastian, look how big your cock is. It seems bigger every time I see it. Oh, there. Yes, it's right at my hole. Down we come. Slowly. Make it last. Mmm. It feels so wonderful when it's first going in."

"It needs you. It needs your cunt. Yessss."

"All the way in now. Can't even seen the beautiful big thing anymore. Kiss me, Sebastian, while I make that lovely hard cock of yours feel good."

They kissed voraciously, devouring each other, and yet slowly, with their mouths wide open and their tongues tangling deeply as they clutched at each others' bodies. And while they were kissing, she milked his cock with her vagina. She hardly moved her hips at all, but merely used the muscles in and around her vagina to massage and squeeze the hard penis in her passage. She felt Sebastian's reaction to it in the increasing ardor of his kiss. It was all in slow motion, and all deeply felt. When at last she backed away, lips sticking to his for a moment, he had a silly grin on his face and his eyelids were heavy, as if he were in need of a nap.

Brenda leaned back, propped herself up with her hands on his knees. She smiled back at him without altering the pace of her vaginal contractions. Sebastian looked at her and shook his head as if in disbelief. His penis was inside her right up to his balls. His brown pubic hair nestled snug and wet against the hairless bulge of her sex. The base of his penis wedged open the puffed slit so that her clitoris was clearly visible. Her suspenders were slack, but her nylons were still taut. Her breasts undulated slightly as she moved on him, her nipples poking out at him like the bulging brown eyes of the most avid voyeur. And still her vagina worked over his penis, smoothly and effectively, from the base to the invisible glans. He felt enormous inside her, supersensitive to her clinging internal muscles. She was looking at him through her long dark lashes, and her smile was almost disdainful and yet wholly exciting, languid and yet exhilarating. He sat back and basked in the view, and in the sensation she was so easily giving him.

"You marvelous woman," he said.

"You're feeling good. It shows on your face, and I can feel it in your cock."

"Love, who wouldn't feel good getting a fuck like this from such a delicious woman? Where did you learn to use your fanny like that? In a bordello? Were you a professional once, Brenda?"

"I've been with some men. Not scads of them, but I've had my share. I've never been a professional, though. You know that."

"You'd make a damn good one. Yes, you would, indeed. A beautiful tart with a magical cunt."

A tiny scowl turned Brenda's lips down. "It's natural. I've always been able to move it like this."

"Natural whore's cunt," Sebastian said, looking down at it.

And with that her vagina stopped working on his penis. It went slack, so much so that he could feel no pressure at all, only warmth and wetness, and that was not enough by then.

"Brenda," he said. "Don't stop now."

"I've been with a lot of men," she said. "And a lot of them have fucked me. But I've never been a whore and I never will be."

"Brenda, I was just teasing to--"

"All the men I was with, every last one of them, were just getting me ready for you. Can you understand that?"

"Yes, Brenda. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry." And that wonderful sex began to move again. "But if you really are sorry, say it with your hands. Put your hands on my body. If you think my body is so beautiful, so sexy, then say it with your hands."

"Oh, Brenda. Oh, it's beautiful. You feel so good, so very very good."

"Yes. That's it. Move your hands all over me. Pull on my nipples and make them harder. Oh! Look how they stand up for you. Lick your fingers and pull on them. Yes. Doesn't that look sexy? Squeeze my waist. Squeeze my big fat hips. Hold me tight there. You can't hurt me. Put your hands all over me and come, lover. Spurt in me. Shoot in my cunt. Make it feel good. Do it now, now... now..."

Sebastian groaned. "Can't stop now." He panted, writhing upward in the chair in spite of himself. He saw her languidly smiling face through a haze of pink as hot thickness flowed heavily through his straining cock. "Really doing it! Coming like hell! Can't quit!" He continued groaning, telling her how wonderful she was, crying out in his orgasm.

His sperm came oozing out, white, flowing like lava from between the plump hairless lips of Brenda's sex. Her sex was externally immobile but internally milking Sebastian's penis with a harder, faster tempo as he sat under her. He writhed and gasped, squeezing her hips and spurting inside her as she urged him on.

"Yes, Sebastian, yes! Get it all out. I want all of it, everything you have. I won't leave a drop for anyone else, not for any other woman, not even for your wife. You're mine, Sebastian, just like your lovely hot sperm is mine. I want all of it. Give it to me. Feel good, Sebastian. I want you to always feel good, but always with me, always with me."

"Oh, Brenda..." He sighed and wilted. "Oh, that's enough. It's starting to hurt. Oh, so very, very good..."

"Just for you, lover, just for you." Her sex went all soft and warm, and she leaned forward and kissed him with a gentleness and warmth that made him smile as if in a dream. "And now," she said, "and now we had better have what we came here for -- lunch."

* * *

They exchanged many smiles but few words as she drove him back to their street-corner meeting place. She kissed him warmly, and said, "That was what I call a satisfying lunch."

"I'd like to eat that way every day. I could take the afternoon off."

"I couldn't and you shouldn't. I must go to work."

"A club. That's no place for a woman like you."

"All right, make a rich woman out of me. Invest our profits in something good this afternoon, so neither of us has to work, and we can just make love all the time, every day, every hour. Then maybe I'll give you a key to the apartment. But until then I don't want you wasting away your afternoons with some other woman there."

"That's something worth working for," Sebastian said with a smile, and left her with a last kiss.

* * *

Brenda waved out the window and watched him through the rear-view mirror until she had turned the corner, and then her smile faded. She retraced the route they had just taken, but this time she parked in the rear of the building, locking and leaving the car in a decrepit garage in the litter-strewn alley. She entered the apartment building by the back door and climbed the stairs to the apartment. She took the card from her purse that read: "Carol's Massage -- By Appointment Only" and slipped it into the brass frame on the door. Then she entered the apartment and quickly cleaned up the mess left from the frozen gourmet food she had fixed for their lunch.

She stripped and took a shower, sat at the cluttered little dressing table in the tiny bedroom to apply fresh makeup and touch up her hair. She donned her working clothes -- silver high heels and a tiny silver wrap-around dress. She returned to the working area, the living room, and called her answering service.

There were three requests for her services, one from a client she knew whose tastes in massage were too strenuous for Brenda, another from one of her regulars, and the third from a name that was strange to her. She instructed her friend at the answering service to tell the first caller she was out of business if he called back, and to put the calls from the other two through to her when they called. She opened out one of the sofas to make her massage table and lay down to take a nap.

She lulled herself to sleep with somnolent visions of a time when she could live like a lady on a full-time basis, with others making her living for her while she played bridge and idled about town and chatted with the other ladies at the beauty shop. She smiled in sympathy for herself for having wasted so much time in seeking out the perfect man in pubs each Friday, when all she had to do was wait, and he would move in right next door to her. She went to sleep counting the money Sebastian was making for her that afternoon, pleased with herself for having pleased him so thoroughly that day.

Chapter 6.

Before Sebastian left work that afternoon, he invested some more of Brenda's money safely and wisely. She was one of his open accounts, and he could therefore purchase commodity options in her name without her prior consent. He already had her invested in coffee, sugar, rubber and silver, and after the news coming the computer in his office, he chose an additional silver option as the best place to put a working girl's money to work for her. He felt like going home early for a quiet evening before the television set, but instead he agreed to join some of the other commodity option salesmen for a few drinks, largely because the invitation came from the sales manager.

A few drinks stretched on into several. Sebastian was having a good time, swapping lies, joking with the pub waitress, becoming a bit soused. He thought about phoning Victoria to tell her he would be late, but he did not do it. He was having too good a time, for one thing, and for another, he did not particularly care if his casual treatment of her precipitated another argument. He'd had such an exciting time with Brenda at lunch that day that in his present state of mind he would rather move out on Victoria and in on Brenda that very night. The wiser part of him told him to cool down, to get all he could out of the situation before he made any sort of a move, one way or another.

It was Sebastian who was joshing the others and calling them henpecked when the boozing sales meeting broke up some time after seven.