Fire and Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda licked her freshly painted lips and looked at him through her false lashes as she said, "And you can't fuck her anymore, either. Understood?"

He nodded, then joined her in a smile across the bar. She came around it then, breasts outthrust, and planted a warm, sticky kiss on his mouth. His hands crawled all over her as she smeared her lips on his and tickled his cock with her fingertips. When she ended it, she turned around between his legs, lifted her elbows out from her sides, and said: "This damned bra might be sexy, but it's been killing me for the last four hours. Be a lamb and unhook it for me, will you?"

"Anything for a lady," Sebastian said, trembling fingers working at the tight little hooks.

"Don't think of me as a lady, Sebastian. Ladies don't love to fuck and suck like I do. Ladies don't reach around behind them and get their man's cock in their hot little hands and rub it tip against their bottoms like I'm doing. Don't think of me as a lady. Think of me as an investor. How did you do with my money this afternoon?"

"Wonderful," he said, just as his hands went around her, inside the slackened brassiere, and cupped her full breasts, sending such warm thrills through her that she pressed his hands closer with hers and wriggled her big bottom warmly against his penis.

"What did we buy? More coffee?"

"Silver. And from what Peter said after work tonight, silver's due for a fast rise, Lord, they're all going up, all the commodities. Young lady, you're going to make some profits in the next few months."

Brenda turned and slung her arms about his neck, looked him straight in the eye and said, "All I want is you, darling. All I want to do is make you happy."

"Love, you certainly know how to do that."

"I give you all I have," she said, and kissed him, first on the lips, then on down his body, her hands preceding her mouth, undoing the buttons of his pyjamas so that she could leave a faint trail of fragrant crimson all the way down from his mouth to his belly.

There she paused, delving in his navel with her tongue, while she opened the snap on his pyjama bottoms. She crouched between his legs as he sat there on the barstool with his pyjamas wide open from top to bottom, his eyes gazing down at her red head in a happy trance of sexual fascination.

He made a faint moan as she drew the tight skin down to uncover the head of his cock, and he muttered a reverent curse as she engulfed the hard rod between her slick red lips and sucked it into her mouth. His penis was big, and it filled her mouth. She caved her cheeks in sucking on it, swirled her tongue in a sensuously leisurely fashion on the hot, swollen knob, giving him all the ardor he could stand just then without making him ejaculate. She thought of a hot penis made out of pure silver, until she almost got carried away with the real one in her mouth, and just as she felt the gathering sweet storm in him was about to break, she trailed her lips and tongue off his cock and tickled a trail with her tongue-tip from his hairy loins to his panting mouth.

"Brenda," he said. "Brenda, you know how to do that like no one else in the world."

"I know how to do it to you like no one else in the world. I know how to make you happy. And I like to."

"Yes," he said, all but gasping for breath, too hot to take much more contact now. "I like it, too. Like to make you happy."

"Want some more of my lipstick?"

"Anything. I want all of you."

She pushed back from him, shook her head and slapped his hand away when it automatically went to his standing penis. She picked up the tube of lipstick, and while he watched, rapt, she carefully anointed her erect nipples with it, changing their color from an exotic tan to a dangerously beckoning red.

"Have all you want," she said, and took his cheeks in her hands and helped guide his trembling face to her breasts.

Brenda had to smile at the way he handled them, at the way he so lovingly cupped her breasts in his hands to hold them while he greedily nursed at them and licked the perfumed red from her corrugated breast flesh. He was a big, strong man, a captain of the financial world, but he looked like a big baby now, sucking on her bulbous big breasts as if they were filled with milk and he was getting some real nourishment out of them. Back and forth, from one to the other he went, as she murmured soft, warm words that urged him on to greater delights in the enjoyment of her body.

"Darling, darling, that feels so good. I just love it when you suck on my breasts. I hope they're not too big for you," she said, and he shook his head vigorously, but did not quit sucking, "but if they are, there's nothing I can do about it. Oh, the way you use your tongue on my hot nipples just drives me wild. You could do this to me all night long, every night, and I wouldn't mind it a bit. You're really getting to me, though. These damned knickers have been too tight on me all night at the club, but now they feel as if they've shrunk a few sizes. And you know where they shrunk. Mmm, I can hardly wait till you have that big cock in my fanny, but no hurry. First you need to get all that lovely lipstick."

He nodded, still sucking as avidly as ever, and Brenda decided it was time she led him a little further along the many highways and byways of sex that she had come to be so familiar with during a lifetime as a professional sex artist. He was ready for more. His trouble with Victoria was deepening and he was almost hers now, and all it might take would be one more unusual sex act to make him break the chain of marriage and start forging a new one.

"Oh, darling, stop," she said, and pushed him back. "You've got my breasts tingling all over and my fanny's just pounding like a big bass drum. Just feel of it," she said, and Sebastian's hand was led down between her parting legs, his fingers pressed up against that big, wet sex mound that strained at the only portion of her panties that was not transparent -- the gusset. "Oh dear, I'm so sensitive there now I can hardly bear for you to touch it. Especially with these awfully tight panties on."

"Why don't you take them off?" Sebastian said, unable to keep from touching her sex, no matter what discomfort it was bringing her.

"Why don't you?" she said. "You used to like to undress me, but lately it seems I'm always doing a strip tease for you, and you know women like be waited on sometimes. Will you wait on me, darling? Will you take my little knickers off?"

"I certainly will," Sebastian said, mumbling the words against her pursed lips while he tried in vain to get his thumbs hooked in the elastic waistband of her panties. He wanted to get at her wet cunt badly, but he was in no hurry. He wanted to get her panties off, too, but he had little coordination, robbed of it, it seemed, by the way her naked, pendant breasts kept grazing the swollen head of his stiff penis.

"Maybe if you moved closer to your work," she cooed. "Maybe it would help if you got down on your knees, lover."

"Sure, Brenda, sure," he said, slipping off the stool and onto the floor as if in a dream.

She loomed quite large there. He gazed glassy-eyed at her, seeing her as if through a haze of smoke as he fumbled down her panties. They were very tight, and the suspender belt impeded his progress. His face was right before her bulging sex, and her hands were doing lovely things in his hair. He knew, as he worked the tight little garment down, that very soon he would have his tongue in her sex, tasting her fanny. He liked sucking her. It brought about a bone-deep quivering in her body that was special, as special as the light film of perspiration that broke out on her flesh when he made her climax in that particular manner. As he got her panties bunched down around the widest part of her hips, he was looking forward to giving her some really good sucking -- but suddenly she turned around.

"Oh dear. Just look at the marks those tight panties have made on my behind. Sebastian, just look at that," she said, and he could not help but look, for his entire field of vision was filled by her bottom.

It was white, as white as snow, and exotically framed with black. Her buttocks were just huge. They were oval, protruding backward at him, and quite pliant and soft in his hands. The divide between them was very deep, open and shallow at the top, and deep and tightly compressed at the bottom, just above those tight panties that were bunched up around the underswells of her buttocks, those panties that had made the faint red lines that she felt looked so bad, but which were quite fascinating to him.

"Sore at all?" he asked, massaging the thin lines with his fingers.

"Feeling better all the time," she said, and gave him a playful little bump in the nose with her soft, soft behind.

"Mmm," he said, and traced a horizontal line across her buttocks with his tongue, right where the panty-line was.

"Oh. Feels nice," she said, wriggling against his face. "My bottom's tired tonight. Like I'd been sitting down instead of on my feet all night. I'd love a bit of massage back there, if you're not in too much of a hurry to slip that big cock inside my hungry little fanny."

"Oh no," he said. "No hurry at all." Her big buttocks felt marvelous under his hands and looked spectacularly sexy before his eyes like that. He was in no hurry to do anything else.

"Roll my panties down a bit more, lover. You don't have to take them clear off. We've got scads of time for that. But just roll them down under my big bottom. That's it. Yes, that feels much better. Mmm. You missed your calling. You ought to have been a masseur. Feels so lovely."

It looked lovely, too. Her suspender straps were wider apart in the back than they were in the front. They, together with the belt itself and the rolled-up panties that formed a line across her just under that gloriously big bottom, framed a picture of eroticism that Sebastian felt reverently privileged to see. Not many men saw a vision of loveliness such as this. One could see a model's bottom so presented in a sex photo, but few men indeed could see it in the flesh, and fewer still could put their hands on it as he was. It was only the tiny minority that were brave enough to cover it with passionate kisses, carefully delivered, and so enthralling to the owner of that glorious bottom that she grew weak in the legs and had to bend over a barstool to hold herself up. The timbre of her voice told him how much it was affecting her.

"Oh, Sebastian. Sebastian. I know you shouldn't kiss me back there, but it feels so good I can't make you stop. What have I been missing? Sebastian, no one has kissed me back there, but no one, and you know I'm happy? At least I've saved some part of my body for you. At least my bottom is a virgin for your kisses. Sebastian, that makes me tingle all over! Oh, Sebastian! Darling, I just won't let you put your lips on my... on my arsehole. There, I said it. Hoo! Back off a bit. Yes. Perfectly delightful right there. Arsehole. Hmph. I used the word so loosely up till now. Never realized what a hot spot it is on my body. No, no, don't even try to kiss it. That would be too much. But Sebastian... Sebastian?"

"Hmm?"

"Touch it. Put your thumb there and... Oh! Oh, Sebastian, what are you doing to me? Darling, you've just discovered that your sweetie has another fanny. Yes. Right back there. Right there. Oh, so sweet. Darling, right there is where I need your massage. Does it... look all right? Does it... disgust you?"

"You have the loveliest bottom in the entire world, Brenda. This bottom makes Victoria's look like a boy's, and your arsehole is lovely, too. Lord, I've my thumb halfway in it, and believe me, I'm not disgusted one bit. I'm excited -- all the way."

"Me too, darling. Me, too." She lay limp across the barstool now, her big white bottom, framed in black, the highest part of her body. "Stick that thumb in my arsehole. Stretch me. I can't even move. In and out. Oh, that feels so good. Oh, darling. Oh, darling, don't take it out unless you've something larger to put in it. Oh. Oh, it just aches for you. It just aches now."

"I have something larger," he said, rising to his feet, ten feet tall, with a cock as big as a telephone pole pointing directly at the deeply cloven bull's-eye of her bottom.

The moment his glans touched her quivering anus, she spread her legs and panted, "Stick it in, darling. Just push it right in and don't worry about hurting me. Ah!" she cried, as he jabbed his penis into her anus, feeling her momentarily stiffen, seeing her head toss back, then grinning as she went limp again, and her anus went soft around his glans.

"Don't stop," she said. "Push it in before we change our minds. That's it, fuck me in the arse, Sebastian! Sodomize me, take your bride's virgin arsehole and fuck it till she bleeds! Oh! Oh, I love it, I love you, you big strong forceful bastard! Harder! Fuck my arse harder! Don't hold anything back from me, give me everything you have, just as I give you all I have. Oh! Oh! Oh Sebastian, I love you!" she cried as he spewed heavily in the wonderfully tight opening, rocking her on the barstool, grasping her lovely buttocks tightly with both hands, fucking her just as she wanted to be fucked, just as he'd always wanted to try with a woman. He was blazing with excitement, thrusting away at her rubbery soft bottom even after the last of his sperm had been pumped into her forbidden opening, feeling even larger than life now and knowing that this was a night and a woman he would never forget for as long as he lived. He was grinning like a hyena when at last he pulled ont his prick, still long and hard, glistening and dripping with the juices of sinful, wonderful buggering.

* * *

Brenda was so weak, Sebastian had buggered her so thoroughly, that he had to help her up from the barstool. Leaning heavily on him, she apologizing for her wanton behavior. He helped her toward the master bedroom, saying, "Sorry? I won't let you be sorry. It was all my doing, and I'm the one who's sorry if you didn't like it."

"Didn't like it? Sebastian, that was the thrill of a lifetime. It was something so special that I'll be afraid to do it again for a while, I'll tell you that. But I do want you to sodomize me again."

"You shall have your wish, milady."

"Oh, I've got to pee so badly. Is that what always comes after a arse-fucking like that, Sebastian?"

"I don't know. I guess so."

"Don't tell me it was a first for you?"

"It certainly was."

She laughed and said, "Well, we're not so different from many younger couples. We just couldn't wait till the wedding night to lose our virginity."

"Yes," he said, and she knew she had gone a bit too far, said a few words too many. As close as she was to nailing him, it was foolish to nag him about it. Perhaps the presentation of her anus would offset the remark. She was certain it would. She had done it just right, with the proper expression of both pain and pleasure, enjoyment and guilt. Yes, she felt confident of him as she sat on the toilet and peed, while he stood at the sink and washed himself.

But with his back to her, and saying nothing, her confidence did not last too long. She knew men, and she knew Sebastian. Introduce a client to something a bit kinky and then leave him with it, and he was liable to never return for more. Even clients had consciences, even they felt guilt, and more than one high- paying bloke had been turned off for months by a girl impatient to get some sleep who gave him something he'd never had before and then pushed him out in the cold. Sebastian was too valuable a find to lose, so she decided to get him back on more familiar ground before getting rid of him and catching some sleep this night. She saw no reason, however, why she should not get some amusement for herself while she was setting him solidly down on that familiar ground.

"I suppose you'd better be getting back, Sebastian," she said.

"Yes," he said, drying his penis. "I'd have some explaining to do if Victoria got up and found me gone. And as I said, I'm not quite ready for that kind of confrontation just yet."

"I know. You're doing the right things, Sebastian, going about this the right way, the gentlemanly way. Do me a favor before you go? I feel a bit woozy. Before you put on your pyjamas and go, will you bring me what's left of my drink?"

"Certainly, love," and he was able to smile before he left the bathroom.

Brenda finished her ablutions quickly, dabbed some perfume on some strategic places, and arrange herself on the bed in a posture of alluring frailty before he returned in his white pyjamas, a drink in each hand.

The bedside lamp glowed softly through its deep red shade. Even with that rosy hue, Brenda's body looked very pale as she lay on the oversized bed, one leg outstretched, the other drawn up at the knee, and laid over it, one arm outflung, the other forearm laid across her brow. She appeared to be asleep or unconscious. Her full breasts, flattened by their own weight, rose and fell with her deep breathing, but other than that she did not stir.

Sebastian softly said her name, and she moved her hand from her brow and lifted her head a bit and gave him a wan, loving smile.

"I was almost asleep. I'm glad you didn't go without kissing me goodnight."

He came and bent over the bed to offer his lips, and she elevated her torso on one elbow to touch them with hers. And as she did, she put her hand on his chest and pushed him away, smiling and saying, "Be good, Sebastian. I don't know if I can take any more tonight. Sir, you do things to me. You wear me out. Keep away from me, you devil. Sit down there at the foot of the bed to finish your drink."

He grimaced menacingly at her, chuckled, and sat on the foot of the bed. She drew a bit away from him, backed up till she was half-propped up by the pillows and the headboard. The toe and heel of one shoe and the toe of the other were pointed right at him as she lay there with one leg extended and the other drawn up at the knee. In this light, her nylon hose looked much darker. Her loins were a series of full rounds of flesh, all leading to deep, dark crevices that in turn led to the sex, and the anus that he now could not see. Her suspender belt looked loose now, and her breasts lolled lazily on her chest as she sleepily smiled and sipped her drink. She was a lot of woman, about six times the woman Victoria was. She brought things out in Sebastian that no other woman had before, and he was at once fascinated and frightened by what other things she might inspire him to do. He also wondered what she inspired in other men.

She shook her head in wonderment. "You know," she said, "even if it doesn't work out between us for a long while, you're my man. You're the one who does it to me... right here."

With that she slid her red-tipped fingers down over the soft crevices between her legs, and Sebastian smiled, and said, "And none of the men you meet on weekends do it?"

She pouted. Her hand came away from her sex, and she sipped her drink, and said, "You can't blame me for going out on weekends. What the devil am I supposed to do, sit here looking at the telly when I know you're next door playing games with Victoria?"

"I don't expect you to stay home. Even if we... get together all the way, I'd expect each of us to have a degree of freedom."

"And I suppose that goes for you, too?" she said, moving her body, shifting it, ever constantly keeping those voluptuous curves in small, soft motion. "You don't think a woman like me could keep a man like you at home?"

"We may never know. Face it, Brenda, I'm still legally married. I still haven't thought enough about the repercussions at work if I split with Victoria and move in with my next-door neighbor."

1...45678...12