Fire and Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quit shaking, Victoria. I'm not going to hurt you, not at all. As I said, you're a damned good-looking woman, and as I didn't say, I like to make women happy. I'm good at it. I'm kind of hot for your body, too. I haven't had a job like this one in a long time, and never with a woman as pretty as you. We're going to have a lovely time, Victoria. I'm going to give you the real, deep-therapy treatment, all day long. I'm going to fuck you. You want that, don't you?"

She said nothing. But in her mind she said yes. She thought: Yes, I want it. She did want it. She had no idea who he was or whether he was dangerous, but the feel of his naked body pressing against hers, the feel of his caressing hand, the feel of his hot huge penis against her belly made her want him completely.

"Who are you?" she said.

"I'm a salesman, dearie."

"Wellington something."

"Yes."

"It's a silly thing."

"Does it matter?"

"No."

"Do you want me to leave?"

"No."

"Jolly good. I don't want to leave either."

"What's your name?"

"Kenneth, love. My name is Kenneth."

He kissed her. He kissed her so softly, so sensuously, with such gentle and tender movements of his lips and tongue that Victoria suddenly felt vanquished. She had no more reservations, only a great longing to have him make love to her. As he covered her body with his, she felt that enormously long, unbelievably thick penis pressing a hot furrow into her belly.

"You're going to get it, oh, you're going to get it," he whispered, drawing back to poke the hot bulbous end of his prick up into her sex. Victoria was helpless. She could not resist even if she wanted to. His chest was mashing her torso flat. He easily wedged his hips between her thighs and kept pushing at her, pushing at her, pushing at her softest flesh with his hardest flesh.

"Relax. Victoria, I have an awfully big cock, but you could take it all easily if you just relax and swing with it. Just relax and everything will be fine."

She suddenly felt confused. Did she want him to do it or not? Then she felt his big blunt glans forcing its way into her cringing sex.

"I can't take that, it's too big."

"No, it's not. Just let me work it in and everything will be fine."

But she was too dry; she knew she was too dry. She wanted to stop him, but she felt helpless. He pushed his huge prick right in. He pushed in, along with her dry labia, ripping hairs from them, pushing them in, hurting her, while she moaned and tried her utmost to move, to escape, to die. He pushed his prick in her aching hole and he kept pushing it in. Six inches into her straining vagina, three inches out, six inches in, three inches out, endlessly, an immense invasion reducing her to pleading tears. The girth of his penis was unbelievable, the length of it endless. He fed his giant cock to her and fed it to her until its presence became so great that it took all the struggle out of her and she had to lie there blubbering and moaning while he continued to push his oversized tool in and out of her stretched vagina.

At last he stopped. "Yes," he said, panting a little, but only just a little, "you're tight, but that's the way it should be. And, you see, I told you you could take it all."

That was his pubic bone pushing against hers, those were his balls nestled up against her widely spread buttocks. His cock was in her stretched vagina all the way, the worst was over. She sighed and relaxed, then started and tensed as she felt him flex his penis inside her, deep inside her vagina.

"Lovely fanny, lovely woman, lovely tight little bird," he said, and he began to move his cock in her vagina. There were no sexual niceties involved. Although he had to know his prick was stretching her to the limit, he gave no heed to any of this as he began to saw his cock in and out of her vagina. She was no longer dry, and that helped. He fucked with a slow deliberation that increased in tempo and in amplitude. Even if she wanted, there was no way she could struggle against him as he drove on with those long, deep, casually delivered thrusts, until at last she felt him and heard him and smelled him coming, shooting his seed in her, the enormous cock jerking in her expanded passage.

When he caught his breath, he grunted. "Whew! Victoria, you've got a fanny as beautiful as your body. I should be paying you for this. Let's take a bit of a rest."

The sliding of his penis out of her vagina gave her more relief than a gigantic bowel movement. She felt as if she had been constipated for a month, then totally relieved, when he pulled his prick out of her sperm-filled canal.

She sighed. It seemed every muscle in her body had ceased to function. She felt as if she could quietly merge into the thick texture of the carpet and never be seen again. She could almost see it coming out, that oversized cock being withdrawn from the thin, frail, blonde body that somehow belonged to her.

He said: "Well, I worked up a bit of a thirst. How about you, Victoria?" He seemed quite relaxed, as if he expected her to accept him like an old friend. "Have a cold ale in the house? Let's have a look in the refrigerator."

He helped her rise, hoisted her to her feet as if she were a child. He helped her along with one arm about her waist. His strength was amazing to her, and even more amazing was the continued erect condition of his prick. It had been inside her sex, but she had not seen it before, and now its size was terrifying. Had she actually had that inside her? It seemed impossible. She suddenly did not want his penis to touch her, but she kept slipping and falling against it in her entirely vain struggles, and each time she did, the big prick bobbed up again, its gaping mouth silently mocking her.

He complimented her on the comfortable kitchen. There was no ale in the refrigerator, but he found the warm case of beer on the service porch. He picked her up and set her on top of the washing machine. He opened two bottles of beer and offered her one.

"No, I don't want any," she said. "Don't you think you ought to leave now?"

He ignored her, drank a long swallow from one of the bottles. "That's bloody good," he said, smacking his lips. "Sure you don't want some?"

"Please..."

"You don't want me to leave, do you?" As he said this, he closed his fist around his huge penis and slowly stroked it.

She gazed down at it. "That's the biggest I've ever seen in my life."

"Yes, I suppose it is. Felt good, didn't it?"

He insisted she have some beer with him, and she finally did. He put his hands on her thighs and his hips between her knees and grinned at her while she drank from the open bottle. His penis protruded four inches above the edge of the washer, a surrealistic red periscope searching from a porcelain sea. He leaned forward and she leaned back, and as her head touched the wall, he turned on the washing machine.

She could feel the smooth flat surface becoming warm under her buttocks as he caressed her naked body with his hands. Warm steam rose against her flesh as he caressed her, pulled her to him, kissed her shoulders and throat and face, all with that easy gentle physical power that overwhelmed her. Twice she tried to protest, but each time he kissed her soundly until at last she sat slumped on the warm humid porcelain while he did what he would with her. And all the while, the gaping eye in his red cock glared at her lustfully.

"Your fanny is good and wet now," he said, fingering it. "I would slide in easily now, if you held these little lips open for me."

She mumbled something. She felt disoriented. All that brandy, then the warm beer, and now the vibrations of the machine as it started the wash cycle.

"With or without your help," he said.

He picked up another bottle of beer and popped it open, spraying beer everywhere. He set the bottle down within easy reach, and he grasped her by her warm, damp buttocks to slide her forward until her legs had opened wider and the head of his cock, still wet with his sperm, pushed against her matted pubic hair and puffed sex.

She closed her eyes. She wanted it, but she could not bear the sight of that huge penis pushing in at her vagina. She could not help but tense as he pushed his cock more firmly at the opening, and she could not help but breathe a sigh of relief when the massive penis slid inside her passage with hardly any discomfort at all.

"Yes, that's much better," he said, thrusting halfway in and then sliding out with relative case, while Victoria feebly tried to squirm her buttocks back from it, back against those two big hands that kept always pulling her forward. It was indeed painless, so much so that she had to look down to believe his huge penis was in her vagina, and when she saw how widely her labia were split and how distended her clitoris was, she moaned and looked away again.

He stopped fucking her, but she could still feel his cock throbbing strongly in her sheath as the bottle of beer was held to her lips. This time she drank voluntarily until it flowed over her lips and onto her breasts, and she sighed and slid forward and went limp as he began to fuck all the way in and out.

She could see the ridge around the glans on his outstroke, and on his instroke she could see her clitoris vanish in his curly blond pubic hair. Her buttocks were right on the edge of the warmly vibrating washer, and his body, moving slowly and constantly, kept her from slipping off. There was nothing she could do to stop him, and she did not want to stop him; she was totally relaxed. She let him do what he would, the hell with all of it, she enjoyed it now, it was nothing like she had ever had before.

"All soft and wet," he murmured against her slack mouth, "and still lovely and tight. Dearie, we're going to make a real day of this. You have beautiful breasts. Really firm. Your mouth tastes like beer-flavored honey. And, Lord, you have an arse made for a man's two hands. That's it, move it. Swing with me, love. Have a time with me. Enjoy it."

But she was not moving. She hadn't the will to move. She was limp as a rag, and it was his hands that were pulling her to him, tilting her pelvis to meet each of his slow, easy strokes. She smiled at the sight of his full prick sliding so easily into her fanny, not hurting her at all now, and feeling even better when he picked up her legs and wrapped them around his muscular waist. She lay back on her elbows and looked at him with sullen amusement as he labored lustfully over her.

He smiled. "That starting to feel good, love?"

"It's enormous," she replied.

"Is that all you can say? Here, have another hit of beer, and then tell me my cock doesn't feel good in your sweet little fanny."

She drank deeply. She told herself she was just a poor weak woman. Ugly woman. Beer all over her, hair a mess, all sweaty and stinking. What did he want with her? He was an animal.

As if reading her mind, he said, "You look good to me. Even when you're lying back like that, your breasts stand right up. Even when you're angry at me, your face is still beautiful. And your fanny, Victoria, your fanny's feeling better all the time. Slow and easy. Make this one last. Keep your legs wrapped around me like that and let's fuck."

She kept her legs there because it was more comfortable. She drank more beer because she was thirsty, and she lay back and smelled and heard herself getting poked. Enormous his prick was, and so was the pleasure. She groaned and tightened her legs on his body. It seemed impossible. On her own service porch, all naked and tousled and frail, with her legs opened up for that gigantic cock to fill her tiny fanny. Was this really her, or was it someone else?

"That's it, Victoria, dig those heels into my bum. You have it, love. Help me sock it to you, help me make us both come."

The washer completed its wash cycle and started to spin. She was sweating and panting, feeling the vibrations all over her body now, numbing her, paralyzing her brain but not her legs as they kept flexing and pulling as if she were in the middle of a warm lake and would drown if she did not keep swimming. Her vision was clouded, and yet she could see him clearly as he broadened his grin and humped his powerful body harder against her. She started coming. The feel of that huge cock ploughing her body set off an intense upheaval, a volcanic orgasm that made her shake from head to toe. She thought she would pass out, but she did not. She heard his voice, but she could not understand his words. And then he came himself, and she could see his orgasm and even feel a portion of it when the puffed and sodden lips of her widely cloven sex began to ooze with thick whiteness, contracting spasmodically to force his sperm out of her vagina.

When she recovered her senses, she found herself gasping. She groaned and closed her mouth, staring down at where they were still joined.

He whistled as he pulled his penis out, over a foot of hard cock, dripping with her juices and with his. She was too weak to close her legs, barely strong enough to breathe, and without the big prick in her vagina, she could not feel the full extent of the vibrations from the big white machine on which she was sitting. He fed her another beer and she swilled it down gratefully. He picked her up in his arms and carried her, head lolled back and arms slung about his neck, into the living room, where he deposited her on the floor. He kissed her and told her he would be back when he had grabbed himself a sandwich, and she fell into a doze.

* * *

The television woke her up. It took her a while, but then she realized what had happened to her and she set out to get her body covered. She was crawling on all fours toward the sofa when she heard his voice, muffled by a mouthful of her food, somewhere behind her.

"That is one beautiful bum. If that's not enough to turn a man on, I don't know what is. Let's go, Victoria. Let's fuck."

She stopped, hung her head and let her back sway, opened her legs and looked back between her conical pendant breasts and saw him kneeling behind her. His balls were huge. She could not see his cock, but she could feel that it was still good and hard as he guided it into her waiting, brimming sex. He just opened out her warm labia with two fingers and let his penis slide right in, and the delicious feeling of altogether goodness and satisfaction from that insertion was such that she could feel it all the way up her spine, and it made her smile beatifically.

"Ahhh, that's the way," he said, moving his prick easily, giving her all the time she needed to get her wet labia most comfortable around his moving cock, letting her get her knees and her upturned bum perfectly presented this time around. "Feel okay, Victoria?"

"It feels like a log."

"Yes. You should see it going into you."

"Be careful, won't you?" She could almost see it herself, so strong and sweet were its deep, spreading movements in her heating sex.

"Nice round cheeks, not too big, but round, just as round and fat as they can be. Pure white, with a big wide split going right on down, showing me your sweet little arsehole, and right under that, my cock, my cock going into your fanny. Oh, dearie, are you ever tight and soft. When I pull my cock out, your lips come right along with it, and when I push it in like this -- in they go, like they were sucking me off."

"I know," she moaned, helplessly realizing how hot she was. "I know. I can feel it."

"Lord, but that's a beautiful fanny right there in front of me. I'm holding it open with my thumbs so I can see more of it. All pink and wet, with curly wet blonde hair all around it, just sucking my cock in for all it's worth. Slow and easy, all day long."

"And all night long," she said, wriggling her buttocks, working her swayed back up and down to encourage him to stay on, to give her more of his wonderful hard cock. "It will never go soft, will it? Will it... What's your name?"

"I told you, love. Kenneth. And, Victoria, it's pretty much up to you whether or not it will go soft. The way it feels now, though, we're in for another nice long ride."

"Yes, a nice long ride," she sighed. "Fuck me good. I don't care anymore. Make me come. I need it. I need it so badly," she moaned as at last she completely surrendered to the unrelenting onslaught of erotic sensations. She had been too long without a man, and it felt so good to her to let go at last, to let the good feelings spread out from her warm fanny.

She heard him chuckle, and she grinned. She felt his hands get a firmer grip on her hips, and she waggled them again. She settled down with her cheek and her breasts mashed against the carpet, closed her eyes and let the good feelings flow. She did not know how many times she had come already, she was not even certain if she was coming all the way just then, but she glowed with the knowledge that she would get all the orgasms she wanted -- for once in her life.

Kenneth was wonderful to her. He told her he liked fucking best in this position, and still he gave her a variety of positions to come in, never once taking his cock out of her gulping vagina. He rolled her all around on the sitting-room floor, using his vast strength to pick her up and turn her, using his wonderful length of penis to keep them joined, to keep her wonderful good feelings flowing. She was airborne; she was a sky-diver tumbling through the air, infinitely coming. She was on a stage; she was a prima ballerina in the hands of a master ballet dancer, and her orgasms were the applause of thousands of worshipping fans. She was on a roller coaster; she was uncontrollably swooping up and down, laughing out loud with the thrilling good time she was havIng. She was getting fucked, for the first time in her life, and the bells were ringing and the skyrockets were bursting, and all was as it should be.

"Lord," cried her lover. "Oh, this one is so good it hurts. Victoria, help me. Squeeze it out. Wiggle your bum and... Yes. Oh, Jesus. Oh my god."

She literally wrung it out of him. She tightened down on his plunging cock and she wriggled her bottom and she even screamed encouragement at him as she felt his penis swelling harder and shooting in her vagina, as she felt through his hands his vast pleasures, all because of her, all because of the woman he loved. They rolled about on the sitting-room floor, locked in an orgasmic frenzy of delight that left them gasping and sweating in the kitchen doorway.

He could not talk for a while, and when he did, he said, "Whew! You sure know how to get the best out of a man."

She found she had one more wriggle in her hips. She used it, and she panted for breath, then said, "As long as that damned big thing is in me, I'm ready to go some more."

"Let's have another beer. Let's rest a little while, and then I'll give you another go. Okay?"

"I don't care. I don't give a damn anymore," she said as he pulled out, leaving a warm hollow in her sex that she was confident would soon be filled again.

She did not let him get up. She knelt and put her hands on his chest, her lips on his mouth, and then she fetched two more beers for them. His cock was still half hard, and even in that condition larger than any she had ever seen before. She sat beside him, elbows on her knees, and looked at the big penis as they sipped and sighed and burped and smiled at each other.

"You got a lot of pleasure from this, didn't you?" he said, taking his prick in his hand.

She nodded, still dully staring. "Yes."

"I'm glad. Touch it. Hold it. Wash it."

She reached down and put her hand around the spongy penis, displacing his hand. "I read once where geisha girls wash these afterwards. Do you... want me to get a warm cloth?"

"I don't want you to leave me, Victoria."

"Oh, I'd come back. You know that."

1...678910...12