Fire and Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimbelina
kimbelina
598 Followers

**********

It wasn't until that final morning that I learned of the plans Jacob had made with his friends. They were going to take his buddy Jake's SUV and make the short trip to the resort which was about 20 miles down the road. They were leaving fairly early, and wouldn't be back until late afternoon, when we'd need to head home.

Jacob broke this news as if he assumed I'd have the typical girlfriend tantrum -- but what about me, how come you never pay attention to me, etc. -- but fortunately for him, I intended to make the most of his absence, so didn't give him any trouble whatsoever.

"No problem, Jacob. I've actually found a ski instructor who I've really enjoyed working with, and he has time to work with me again today. So I won't be lonely or bored, promise!"

"That's great, Chelsie. I'm so glad. I told you that you'd enjoy skiing!"

I saw them off, waited a while to be sure they wouldn't come back for a forgotten ski mask or pole, and then ventured out to meet Jim. Not knowing that I'd have the lodge to myself that day, I'd planned to meet Jim at the base of the ski lift, as we had the day prior. But as soon as I shared the new plan with him, he eagerly followed me back to the warmth of the lodge. Sure, it was possible that the guys would come back early because of bad weather, but we were more than willing to take the risk. We couldn't keep our hands -- or any other part of our bodies, for that matter -- off each other.

As soon as we were inside and the door was closed, Jim tore at my clothes, and I reciprocated, pure lust frustrated only by the many snaps, buckles and zippers of our state-of-the-art ski gear. Our clothes now strewn around the living room, Jim took my hand and walked us over to the floor-to-ceiling windows.

I took in the beautiful view for just a moment before he spun me around, pushed me against the glass, spread my legs, and plowed into me from behind. As sudden as it may have been, I was already so wet from the anticipation of our encounter that he easily began sliding in and out, our loud moans quickly filling the open space, free from the censure of our previous, outdoor encounters.

I steadied myself against the glass with my hands, and Jim grabbed my breasts, squeezing them firmly as he continued to push in and out of me, faster with each stroke. Just when I thought I wouldn't be able to last much longer, he slowed his pace, eventually pulled out of me, and carried me over towards the fire, setting me gently down on the plush bear rug which lay just in front of the stone hearth.

My pussy was still pulsing, his cock still visibly throbbing, from the intensity of our last encounter, but he seemed to possess remarkable calm as he lay down next to me, tracing the length of my torso with the tip of his finger. I let my head fall back to the rug, relaxing beneath his wonderful touch.

Just as I let my eyes close, I felt Jim get up and walk away. Whimpering as his fingers left my body, I watched as he walked to the door, opened it, and stepped out, naked as the day he was born. I was truly curious now, no idea what he might have in mind. I watched through the windows as he looked up towards the eaves of the porch, settled on one particular point, and stood for a moment, pondering. Then, with one quick motion, he reached up, grabbed hold of an icicle, broke it free from its icy hold, and ran back inside, slamming the door on the cold behind him.

Once back inside, he slowed his pace again, walking towards me with the icicle in his hand like a dagger. Kneeling on the rug next to me, he lowered the ice to my skin, and I jumped as it first touched me, just above my left nipple. Almost as soon as he began tracing it over my skin, the icicle began to melt, I imagined more from the raging heat of my body than from the fire itself. He took his time, tracing every inch of my breasts with the cold wetness, before moving towards my waiting pussy.

He bent down and kissed me as the point of the icicle reached my clit, causing me to jump beneath him. He left it there for a moment, the ice melting even faster as I pressed against it, eager for more. He responded by plunging it deep into my pussy, and I gasped, arching my back at the combination of a familiar pleasure and a completely new sensation. Just as fast as he had thrust it into me, he pulled it out, bringing it first to my mouth and then to his, so we could both taste my juices.

"More, please."

He responded without hesitation, returning once more to press the ever-smaller ice into me, fucking me faster and faster with it, as I squealed in delight beneath him. I can't be sure of the moment that his fingers, and then his cock, replaced the ice, as by that point, I was already writhing in pleasure. I came twice with him inside of me, before he finally made one final thrust, shooting his load all over my belly as he pulled out just before his climax.

We rested there for minutes, hours, I can't be sure. When he decided it was time to leave, so as not to risk a confrontation with Jacob or his buddies, we agreed that our few days together were a magical experience which neither of us would ever regret. Oh, and that if I happened to visit this particular resort again, we could fuck the weekend away one more time.

**********

And that was that. He was gone. I tidied up the lodge, picking up my clothes, wiping my lusty fingerprints from the glass, and re-stoking the fire, before starting to pack in preparation for heading home that evening. When the guys finally arrived, they shared lots of stories from their great day on the slopes just on the other side of the ridge, and we finally parted ways a few hours later, heading home, sleepy, cold, but fulfilled.

Jacob and I talked very little on the drive home, splitting the driving so neither of us would be tempted to fall asleep at the wheel. I can't tell you what he was thinking about, but I was replaying the events of the weekend in my head, shocked, now that there was a little distance between me and that place, that I had behaved so wantonly for the first time in my life.

And as we pulled into our driveway at home, I had an epiphany. What was it, you ask? That the Christmas gift that had originally struck me as insensitive and selfish had actually been the best present anyone had ever given me: the chance for a sexual awakening, and someone I loved to share it with.

About 20 minutes later, Jacob would know all he needed to about that epiphany. I spared him the details, but shared, wordlessly, that he was worthy of reaping the benefits of the new me. The horny, adventurous, wild woman that I now knew I could be. It wasn't until I met Jim that I knew what I'd been missing all these years.

kimbelina
kimbelina
598 Followers
12