Fire and Ice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

"For twelve hundred years, the Merlins of the different nations have followed in their namesake's footsteps. Sorcerers of almost unimaginable skill, their very souls linked to the lines of power running along the earth Herself. It is time for another Merlin to rise, and that man will be he."

The woman licked her lips, and flicked her cigarette free of ash. "Merlin? Like King Arthur and that?" The old man wheezed a laugh at her and nodded.

"True, that's where their names started, but this brotherhood of sorcerers has been around for millenia. When the Merlin of Britain stood at Arthur's side, he brought with him a turning of the future for his brothers of the arcane."

"Marrack may not know it, but he is the next Merlin. Something that could be very bad for those in Lotus's position."

The woman took a deep breath and flicked the cigarette out of the window. "Very well, I'll go and explain to him the situation. Or a part of it at least. The rest is up to you. I'll persuade him to listen."

She rose the binoculars to her eyes again and licked her lips slowly. "Which wouldn't exactly be too boring with this one."

Later that day, Marrack got into his car and started the engine. He felt ill at ease, for some reason, and looked around him at the surrounding mountain scape, but no people were around the valley, he was certain of that.

He looked at his watch; almost one o'clock. As he pulled up in front of his house, Marrack warily noted the green sedan parked outside his house.

A woman sat on the bonnet, and Marrack felt his cock stir just to see her. She was smoking a cigarette languidly, slouched back over the bonnet of the car. She smiled as he got out.

"You're Marrack, right?" She pointedly looked down at his bulging jeans, and smiled. She moved towards the front door, beckoning him over her shoulder. Marrack could smell something, a scent of almost perfume.

"Who are you?" He frowned as his cock began to throb, the smell in the air turning him on. His pulse was racing, and he felt himself leaking precum into his boxers. "H-how did you f-find me?"

"Musk. You've gotten complacent, careless. Still keeping fit though." The woman turned and her tight black pants were damp at the crotch, and Marrack could almost smell her pussy screaming for him. He breathed deeply, and the woman smiled, lust in her eyes.

There was something in the wind, something not normal. He felt his skin burning, and his cock suddenly became rock hard. He could barely walk, and pushed into the woman, who smiled and took his keys from him.

Marrack thrust his hips into her groin and couldn't stop, his cock was begging for release from his jeans, and the woman laughed lowly as she shut the door and turned, in the hallway. She lit another cigarette as Marrack sank to his knees and began to massage her groin.

He was dying to taste her; it was a physical need. It hurt not to be eating her. Her pants were pushed down, and Marrack buried his face into her pussy, and began to lick and suck at the swollen lips. Her moans sounded through smiling lips, and Marrack tasted musk on his tongue.

She took a long draw of her cigarette and smiled, the smoke curling up through her teeth and smile as Marrack suckled at her pussy.

She moaned around her grin, and pushed his head deeper inside of her with one spread hand. Her head tilted back as she pushed his shirt off his well muscled body.

"Fuck you know how to eat pussy, don't you? Go on, baby, tell me what it tastes like." Marrack moaned as the pure musk flowing from her swam his vision. He couldn't see straight, couldn't feel straight.

All he knew was how much he wanted her. Musk stepped out of her pants and spread her legs wide, opening her glistening slit to his tongue.

Musk took another drag and lifted the man off his knees and up her body. His chin grazed her nipple, and she cocked an eyebrow at him.

"I want to taste your balls. I want to feel what they taste like on my tongue while you're thrusting your cock along my cheek. You want to tell me how good it feels, don't you baby?"

Marrack groaned as he kissed her, feeling his cock pushing up out of his jeans. Musk's hands lowered, her fingernails trailing down his chest as Marrack thrust his hips against her.

She held his belt as he stood up, and his cock sprang free. She grinned at it as it sprung up to her lips.

Musk flipped a fingernail under the head, scoring it for a moment, and Marrack hissed between his teeth. Musk dropped her cigarette and gently lifted Marrack's balls out to rest on his jeans. She opened her mouth wide and sucked gently on them.

His cock was rock hard, painfully so, and thrusting against the skin of her cheek as she sucked on his balls. Her tongue curled around the hairs, and moved across the wrinkled skin, and Marrack was moaning in need.

Musk stood up, and Marrack trailed after her, his cock and balls huge and thick against the denim of his jeans. He was helpless before her, and moaned and began to jerk her cock, staring at her. She bent over and opened the fridge, leaning far into it and looking around.

"Anything to drink? Hmmm, pineapple juice. Wonder if that really does improve the taste." Marrack gave a growl in his throat and moved behind her, sliding his cock over her bare ass, and laying down a ringing slap onto her taut cheek.

Musk turned, and stepped in close to him, his cock sliding wetly against her thigh as it wept precum.

Marrack moaned and began to thrust his hips, and Musk eased herself up onto the bench and lay back. Marrack was over her in an instant, and his cock was jutting up between them as he kissed her.

She frowned and pushed him away, then leant forwards and grabbed his cock. Her fingernails traced over the unmarked flesh, and Marrack gave a high pitched, moaning whine.

Musk sniffed and held a thumb up to his lips, making him taste his own precum, and then spread her pussy wide and dragged him towards her with her legs.

His cock glided inside of her with little difficulty, and she sighed and nodded to herself as she laid back on the bench.

Marrack began to thrust, pushing himself deeply inside of her, then pulling back out again. There was that strange scent in his nostrils still, muted a bit now, that hardened his cock and made his lust pound through his veins.

As he fucked his cock slowly into the pussy before him, the smell faded, and clarity began to seep back.

Marrack's thrusts slowed down, and he began to wonder what he was doing. He had no idea who this woman was, or what she wanted, and she knew far too much to simply be a stranger. His mind was moving quickly, but his hips slowed down further, and he began to soften.

Musk looked up in frustration and jerked her hips up off the bench. Marrack's eyes opened wide and she tensed, pushing her musk out from all of her pores.

The scent filled the air, and Marrack moaned as his cock thickened instantly. He began to fuck her desperately, her scent driving him crazy.

The woman was smiling as he leant over her, his hands spread wide over her breasts as his hips arched into her welcoming thrusts. She was very, very wet, and staring up at him as he fucked his breath away into her.

Marrack was pounding his cock inside of her almost viscously, and she was smiling, enjoying it. Any normal woman would have been in pain from the stabbing actions, but this one loved it.

He could feel the head of his cock slamming into her, and leaned back, sliding two fingers alongside his cock.

Musk's eyes closed, and she tossed her head from side to side. Marrack kept thrusts while he slid his two fingers on top of his cock, his hand palm up.

His cock was like a jackhammer, just driving in and out like he was going to die if he stopped fucking her. His nostrils were filled with that scent, and it was driving him mad with lust.

Marrack pushed his fingers together and began to rub up inside of her as he fucked his cock into her, and Musk began to shake, her moans rising to screams as she came. The kitchen filled with that musky scent, and Marrack gasped.

His eyes opened wide as his entire body became focused on fucking her harder. He pulled his fingers out, dripping with cum, and pushed himself deeper inside of her with both palms on the bench for support.

Musk lay back, breathing hard and her eyes rolled back inside her head. She shook herself out of it slowly, as Marrack thundered into her.

He was absolutely exhausted, and would pass out soon. She twisted and gasped as she was helped over, and leant forwards and flicked the overhead fan switch.

The air began to clear as Marrack fucked his cock into her like a mad man, and he spread her cheeks wide. Musk clenched her ass cheeks together, but it was only a finger, and she smiled as she felt his breath on the back of her shoulder.

He was screaming at her and the musk smell was leaving, but his cock was thick inside of her. His knees buckled and the powerful sorcerer gave an almighty scream as he began to cum inside of her.

He was shuddering and huge inside of her, and Musk felt herself almost getting excited again. He was still coming as he slumped down, and Musk was pulled with him, slamming down onto his cock with a thud of her ass cheeks against his balls.

Marrack was gasping for breath, and Musk looked up at the fans, taking away her scent. The world slowly came back to him, and he collapsed onto the floor.

Musk got up and steadied herself on the bench. She could feel his seed moving down her leg, and inside of her, and smiled to herself wickedly. She loved her recruiting technique.

Sometimes it was a real pleasure. Marrack lay still on the kitchen floor, his pants around his ankles and his cum covered cock already shrinking.

He opened his eyes and stared at her for a long moment as she straightened her clothes and fixed her hair.

"You're not human." Musk shook her hair out and ran her fingernails through it absently. Marrack got up slowly, and pushed his slowly softening cock back into his pants.

His shirt was somewhere, and his arms and chest still showed the burnt, twisting scars of the runes that used to be the keys to his power.

Must eyed him appreciatively from the corner of her eye, then bound her hair in a ponytail, tying it off with a hairband from her pants.

"Not all. I take it by now you've figured I used to be with the Centre. Seeing as Musk doesn't ring a bell, how about Jennifer Rosdon?"

That did ring a bell. Jennifer Rosdon, Codename Musk. Her pores could secrete lust-inducing pheromones at will. She used to be sent on the overt missions, the ones that didn't require stealth, but that did require assistance from the other side.

"I thought you were dead." Musk shook her head, and tightly wrapped her shirt around her.

"Highly overrated. I decided that I was tired of being used as Viagra by friendly politicians, or party favours for people who the Centre owed money to. So I became part of a different family. One who, like you, wanted to take the Centre down."

"I'll not weep for the Centre," admitted Marrack. "But that's mainly because it's finished. It's been over a decade since the Centre was destroyed. I know, I was there." Musk shrugged.

"True, the main facility and board were destroyed. But you didn't exactly clean house. There were several survivors, including an old buddy of yours. Lotus survived."

Marrack's eyes went wide as Musk lifted yet another cigarette to her lips and offered him one. "Gave up."

She gave him an arch look. "No one likes a quitter. Lotus has assumed control of what is left of the Centre, and fucks nearly every one of them. It's not a way to inspire respect, but considering the legends of her pussy, they're all fanatically loyal to her. You men are simple that way."

Marrack bristled but couldn't deny her. A few whiffs of musk and he'd been her toy. "So why come to me? You could just walk into the room and she'd be all over you, and never suspect a thing." Musk shook her head.

"Tried that. Got well and truly fucked hardcore for my efforts. I'd never been with a woman, but that one was different. I think it's got something to do with her blood. There's a mark on her breast, over her entire breast, actually. When we were going at it, she squeezed it, and I sucked on her nipple."

Musk began to run her hand up her neck, feeling herself getting excited again. She blinked and frowned as Marrack leant over and increased the fan speed.

"After that, I don't remember much, just that I'd been fucked like never before. I think that whatever it is allows her to control people, somehow."

Marrack shook his head as she dunked the cigarette in the sink, and then pushed it down the drain with the water.

"It's a demon bite. She'd be lactating venom, if anything, and demon venom has some peculiar effects. The reason you don't remember is because the venom shuts down the higher brain functions and just operates on basic animal instinct."

"And you did it to her." The sorcerer was silent as Musk considered this. "She's pissed at you, you know. She's got a major hurt on for you because you never removed the poison, like you apparently promised. And she knows about Consequence."

Marrack bristled again, and frowned. "She should have been nearly incapacitated after all this time with the demon's venom still inside of her. Is she a Gen 6.1, like us?"

Musk shook her head and switched the kettle on, sitting down by the open window, looking out to the quiet neighbourhood around them.

She smiled as the curtains across the road twitched guiltily. She hoped whoever it was enjoyed the show. She turned back to Marrack, who was staring down at the floor, rubbing his chin.

"She's found someone else to relieve her of the venom's more viscous effects?"

"Not quite. She's fucking everything with a heartbeat that comes inside of about three kilometres of her base, the secondary Centre base. That keeps the venom at bay, being fed lust. As for any other effects, well, she found someTHING to help her with that."

Marrack frowned again, then looked up in horror. "You mean to say that she found Jakkurlnalazz? She got in contact with it?" Musk nodded.

"More precisely, she managed to raise a little sprite, and then fucked it. She moved her way up and around until she found your former little buddy and then cast a spell, increasing the demon's size and bringing him almost fully onto this plane."

"Then she fucked him, and not taking it up the ass again this time, either. She offered to have his child. Naturally, the demon accepted. She's pregnant with the creature now." Marrack shook his head and turned off the kettle.

"No, demon seed needs human sperm to shape and mould it. It just can't take over the functions of normal human sperm." Musk scoffed and pointed to the tea canister that he held up.

"I don't do coffee," she said, lighting a cigarette. "It's bad for you. Normal human sperm is something that Musk has no problems with. She could have gotten that coming down the mountain trail after being demon fucked. This is where we come in."

"We?"

"We. I'm in partnership with an old man who is dying. He's weak, and about as old as you can imagine. I'd fuck him, give him a good send off, only I don't fancy filling my pussy with dust."

"He's the one who led me to you. Now there's a lot of bullshit involved, but he believes in you."

Marrack sat back and eyed her suspiciously. "What sort of bullshit?"

"Oh, he mumbles about the order of Merlin, and all sorts of destiny and fate bullshit. But he led me to you, and we watched you destroy the demon and link up with spirit lines or whatever he called them."

"You destroyed a demon, and now there's a half demon growing inside of Lotus's well-fucked hole, so guess where you come in."

Marrack sat down and slid the tea cup across the table, and Musk opened a window to let the fresh air in. The sorcerer sighed and then looked down. Musk smiled archly as he blushed and went looking for a shirt.

He found the one in the hallway, and threw it around his shoulders. The day outside was hot and the house was beginning to heat up, but he didn't trust Musk.

"I'm no paladin. I'm still having a lot of trouble keeping the bad from the good in me, what about something else?" Musk shook her head, her face serious.

"Like what? You took up this fight, and now it's coming home because it's full time work. You're going to have to admit that there's no-one else on this entire planet who is anything like you."

"You walked this line for forever, and now you're firmly planted on one side. You just have to be holding a big stick when you do it."

Marrack sagged back into the chair and toyed with his coffee mug. There was silence in the house for a long time, and they both merely drunk their tea and coffee.

There was the sound of a key in the door, and Marrack gave Musk a hard look. She smiled innocently and turned to face the hallway.

Consequence Ember Graham bounded down the hallway and stopped on seeing that her uncle wasn't alone.

In the thirteen years of her life, she'd never seen him with anyone, particularly not anyone as overtly slutty as the woman sitting at the kitchen table.

Connie narrowed her eyes and went to give her uncle a hug. "Uncle Markus?"

"Hey sweetie, this is Jennifer. Jennifer Rosdon, meet Consequence Graham." Musk dipped her head as Connie smiled.

"Nice to meet you." Musk didn't answer, but looked at Marrack, and her uncle had a sudden pained look in his eyes.

"Sweetie, will you please just duck up to your room for a moment? I have to finish my conversation with Miss Rosdon. Private talk." Connie smiled vaguely, and nodded again to Musk, who smiled in return.

Connie headed down the hallway and got to the first step, then slammed her foot down onto it a few times times.

There was silence in the kitchen, and she leant back against the wall, straining to hear. "So what are you going to do about this?"

"Well, what do you propose I do about it? I'm a bit player trying to earn a little redemption, considering my only redemption is upstairs at the moment."

There was a click, and the smell of tobacco drifted down the hallway. "Christ, you're lungs'll be council work, the amount of tar you've got."

"Live fast, die fucked, that's my motto. At least it would be if I had one aside from pass the lube." Connie's eyes bulged, and her uncle cleared his throat.

"Enough, okay, my niece is in this house." The woman gave a low, naughty laugh, and there was silence in the kitchen for a while again.

"Connie is thirteen going on fourteen. Whatever powers she's got will surface at puberty. You know this. The Centre will come for her, and you know that too. They've got a better chance, now."

"The board of directors is now just Lotus, and after how much you fucked and fucked her over, she gets all wet and clammy at the thought of your pain."

Marrack sighed. "I don't even know if anything going to happen with her. She's just a kid for christ's sake."

Connie's eyes went wide, and she leant back, straining to hear more. Powers, centre, Lotus? What was all this about, she wondered furiously.

"Don't be a limp dick Marrack. It doesn't suit you. Hmm, it's inaccurate, too. Consequence is the first child between two Gen 6.1's."

"The psycho-mutegenetic drugs used to enhance her grandparents balanced out for optimum results in her parents, and the rest of us Gen 6.1's, and now there's a Gen 7, the first and as likely the only. We're sterile for the most part. She's a miracle."

"Just think about it, Marrack. We're outcasts and genetic freaks in this world. Mythril controlled ice and created it, Kendra, or Ember, whatever you want to call her, she controlled and created fire."

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers