Fire and Ice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vodka and lime for me, and whatever Simon wants, put it on my tab." Simon orders himself a beer. We walked over to a table. It was close to what is displayed over the door, lifestyle area. It's where consenting people, groups, engage in sex acts with other patrons. There is a main area for couples, there is also different rooms, for group sex, BDSM and fetish.

"Is that what; I think it is Carla," Simon asked, pointing at the sign over the door.

"Sex club, Yeah, Is that a problem."

"No." I think he finally twigged, what kinda bonding session I had in mind.

"We can go in, if you'd like Simon, I am a member."

"Yeah, OK," Simon was talking in singular and plural, I guess it was a lot to take in.

Inside there were only a few patrons. It was noon. I was hoping it was going to be quiet. There were a couple partly dressed, relaxing, talking. A young couple was fucking slowly on the padded benches, at the far side of the room.

"Shall we?" I said, unbuttoning my blouse. I managed just two buttons, Simon took over unbuttoned the rest of my blouse. He started mauling my breasts, squeezed each one, then pinched hard on both nipples. I gasped at the sudden pain. He took it wrong and removed his hands.

"Don't stop Simon. You just stared to get me aroused."

He squeezed this time even harder. He then twisted my nipples between his fingers. His mouth met mine, he began to kiss me, I am sure he thought he was pleasuring me, I fact, he was copying what had read in books, or watched in a porn flick. Instead of pleasurable, it was more like he was trying to rip my nipples off. He has my body pinned against the wall. He then pulled down hard on my nipples, my legs I bent my knees as he kept pulling on my nipples. I was on my knees when he released my nipples from his grasp. Simon dropped his pants and underpants to his ankles.

"What would you like me to do with that," I said, staring at the thick 10 inches of cock.

"Suck it, Like a good little Slut," he said, kicking his pants from his ankles.

I opened my mouth and sucked and sucked his cock inside my mouth.

"Fuck," Simon moaned, as I sucked his cock deeper down my throat. I pulled my lips back up his shaft, after allowing the drool to escape my mouth. I licked the head, poking my tongue at the little piss slit.

"Suck it, you fucking slut." I pushed my lips over his cock, this time I worked my lips around his fat shaft, inch by inch, till I had his whole cock inside my mouth.

He grabbed the back of my head and started to Fuck me in and out of my mouth. I moaned and gasping for breath as his hard cock rammed in and out of my mouth.

"You fucking cock suckin whoreeee!" He yelled, holding the back of my head, while his sticky jizz blasted the back of my throat. I tried to gulp down each squirt of his jizz as it filled my mouth. I was choking as he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I tilted my head forward, allowing his excess hot jizz to flow out of my mouth.

"That's what you do best, on your knees with a mouthful of fresh cum, don't you agree slut?"

"And exactly what do you do best Simon?" I said with strings his cum stretched from between my lips.

I got up off my knees, and washed my mouth out with the vodka i'd had left. "Shall we see what you do best Simon?"

Simon took off his shirt. Turned me around facing the wall, then he lifted my skirt, hooked one finger on the hem of my panties, he pulled them down in one swift movement. He bent me over the back of a chair, so my ass was in full view. I was getting really aroused wondering which hole he'll chose, I heard him spit on his fingers, I squirmed my ass and bent over giving him full access to both holes. He pushed his moist finger up my ass, then two, then three fingers. Fuck that fat cock up my ass is gonna hurt, I thought. I moaned as he guided his cock between his fingers, then rammed his fat cock in to the hilt.

I moaned on each thrust of his cock. He used one hand to force me over the chair. His other hand he forced into my vagina. He kept fucking me with his fat cock. While his fingers worked it's magic on my clit. I wiggled my ass on his cock as he fucked me in and out. I was matching his thrust, my body began to shudder. I screamed as I had an massive orgasm. I don't know if he came or not, he pulled out when he heard me scream, I slid off the chair onto the floor my body still spamming.

I notice everyone had being watching us fuck. Simon was a little embarrassed. He retrieved his pants and pulled them up.

"Don't be embarrassed Simon, where are among friends here," I said, pulling myself off the floor, hearing my phone ringing. It was Stephen that was displayed on the screen.

"Hi, Stephen, what's up," I asked, trying to get my breath.

"Where are you Carla?"

"Having lunch, bonding with Simon, like you asked."

"Well get back here; NOW! We have things to discuss."

12