Fire & Ice Ch. 03

Story Info
The bonding occurs.
2.7k words
4.69
15k
14

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

"So are you ready to talk?" He growled at the blood saturated lump on the rough ground, he needed this information and it wouldn't do him any good if she died. Dead people didn't give information.

She moaned as she looked up at him, desperation and fear mixed into one expression. He smirked and flexed his claws and considered where he would make his next incision. She would die for her insolence but not before he found out who had ordered his death, "Speak," he growled.

She coughed up blood her fearful eyes watching him, 'Pathetic witch,' he thought as she opened her mouth. "Will it end?" she whispered hoarsely.

An evil grin crossed his lips, "Of course, I have no need to continue if I have what I want."

"I did it all, my master never ordered anything," she said hoarsely.

He smirked, "Pathetic witch, you do your own work. I know Jasrahel will not be happy with you, have a nice eternity."

Her eyes bugged out as she skittered back and screamed as he stepped forward and slashed her throat. His demon had the bloodlust, he could still sense her, Katherine she set his blood on fire. She was dangerous to him, his demon wanted to slice and dice her and bathe in her blood and glorious power for daring to try and control him. He ruthlessly stomped on those thoughts, he would not submit to his more baser urges he knew that Katherine was a major threat to him.

He knew he would need to make a fresh bargain with her, she was a threat to his future a witch as powerful as her could augment her life force for centuries to come, she wasn't a passive white witch or a manipulatable black witch, no matter how strong they were there was always a way in. Katherine was different, she was pure power a rushing torrent barely controlled, she could consume him if she wanted to, she had already had an interest in him.

He had felt her desire spike as she took in his full demonic form, he had to get closer to her it was clear that controlling her was not going to happen but he needed to ensure that she wasn't going to threaten him. This move could be very costly and could end up seriously coming back to haunt him. He needed to bind her to him, make sure that she wouldn't threaten him, he grinned. If she had more of his blood he could forge a connection and make her his, it would add a major boost to his personal power. Then no-one witch or demon could threaten him.

He strode into the room that Katherine had entered his demon form fading as he forced it back, the demon snarled at him furious at being dismissed. It had taken him a great deal of time and effort to master his demon form. He would no longer allow it to dictate its terms to him, he looked down at himself. Blood painted his chest and arms, it would be a spectacle of sorts for her to look at as he saw her behind an old bookcase. Her power was hot as it rushed over him, her eyes glowed as she looked him over. His groin tightened as heat flooded over him.

"We're having a business meeting right now, discussing the plans to have you invest with my company. I had to come up with something to explain the sudden need to leave and that was the most convenient," he said. He needed to give her more of his blood to fully establish the connection he could feel at the back of his mind. He was pretty certain that this was the way that elder demons made their witch servants compliant with their demands. The big difference was that she would try and enslave him just as much.

The tension burned in him for action he needed to do something, the demon's suggestion was the least attractive he didn't feel as if he needed to slice and dice the alluring witch in front of him. That was a hasty response, but if he could get inside of her. He could control her, it was time to put on the charm, without her fancy angel chains to hold him she wouldn't be able to resist him. The positive was that this wasn't just practical it would be a pleasure, he couldn't help but feel attracted to her even with the fledgling connection between them.

Katherine reached out and grasped his bicep, his eyes flared golden as a shock travelled throughout his body tightening his groin further under his loincloth. "I think we can come to an arrangement Demetrius," she grinned and licked her lips as she drew her nails down his arm.

He smirked then pressed her up against the wall and then leaned down and kissed her hungrily, devouring her lips. Her breasts and her curves pressed deliciously against him, he could feel her desire pressing up against him like a tremor. She wanted him, it was like a primal force it was hard to say if it was influenced by their tenuous connection or just raw passion, he would see once he had bound her too him.

Demetrius grasped her hips and pulled her up against him, pressing his obvious hardness against her hips, she groaned into his fierce kiss and ground her hips against his. He growled into the kiss as she gripped his hips her fingers hot against his skin as she dug into the soft fabric. The loincloth had been the lower part of his armor just providing a simple covering while he had been providing protection before he managed to escape from Hell.

He groaned and broke the kiss as her nails worked around his hips dragging gently as she unbound his covering allowing it to slip away and drop to his feet, he looked to what she was wearing. It was just a simple black dress with gold embroidery, he itched to tear it from her body but he knew she wouldn't be pleased with the action even if it pleased him. He reached for the hem and dragged it up her hips, a breath caught in his throat as he realized she wasn't wearing anything underneath her dress, quickly he pulled it over her head and let it drop.

He licked his lips as he took in her body, maybe he should tie her to the wall until he had his fill. Just like she had done to him, a smirk began to form until she dragged her sharp nails down his chest and grasped his cock and stroked him, a groan erupted from him as a sharp rush of sensation blistered over his skin. Her other hand closed over his balls and scraped gently, a shudder rolled through him as she nipped his neck, pressing herself against him.

He leaned back and groaned as she continued to stroke and tease him, soon he was pressed against the old shelf as Katherine laid teasing nips over his neck and shoulders as her fingers stroked his throbbing cock and scraped his thighs. He managed to collect his thoughts enough to realize she was playing him trying to lure him to let his guard down so she could strike. His eyes opened and glowed deep amber, he growled and grasped her hips and shoved her hard against the wall.

She gasped as he devoured her lips and thrust his cock against her thigh, letting her feel the hot press as his fingers lengthened and his claws began to emerge. He snarled at her as she tried to wrap her legs around his, this time no words needed to be said. It was strictly dominance, now he understood her ploy it would make controlling this all the sweeter. He looked around the room quickly other than the old bookshelf and the broken table there wasn't anywhere else in the room to go.

He would make Katherine his, he had never even considered in the past having a servant but Katherine has just gotten under his skin. He needed her and it scared him, needing others was a recipe for disaster it was why he hadn't forged a closer bond with Ryan because he knew he would have to leave, needing anything was a disaster waiting to happen. But this had to happen, he picked up her legs and wrapped them around his hips before he thrust solidly into her.

He growled as his eyes flared hotter, this was perfect. Without the influence of that drug he could feel everything as it should be, he knew better than anyone that nothing was perfect but that is what it felt like being inside of her as she screamed. Her nails digging into his shoulders as she rippled around him, it felt like perfection as he slid out groaning then he thrust in again, pressing her against the wall as he began a steady motion that slowly ate away at his control. He knew he wouldn't be able to maintain the pace very long, not with her nails drawing against his skin adding to the sensation along with the tiny beads of blood from her marks sliding down his back.

Quickly he needed to do this or he would miss his chance, he quickly gouged his wrist with his claws the spike of pain clashing with the mixture of sensations. Then he pressed his bleeding wrist against her, then Katherine moaned her eyes flashed a brilliant silver color as his blood trickled down her throat in a steady stream. Her nails dug into his back tightly as she bucked against him, he pulled his wrist away and growled he was losing his rhythm as she bucked against him.

Her nails in his back added to the cocktail of sensations flooding through his body, without thought only impulse he leaned down and thrust his demonically lengthened fangs into her neck her blood rushing down his throat, silver fire coursing though his body lightening up his senses. His body buckled as he roared and slammed into her thrusting harder as sweat ran off him, Katherine gripped his hips harder as she wrapped her legs more tightly around him. She came up to meet his thrusts as they came apart together, blinding light surrounded him as the sensations tore through him.

He woke in a tangle of limbs as heat and a pale light glowed around him, he looked down at Katherine her skin glowed gently like moon light. Then he looked down at his own hand, that glowed with a pale amber coloured radiance that seemed to just flow from his skin. He had no words for what had happened, why had he taken her blood? Now he was just as connected to her, he could feel the tethers, they were bound to each other.

But it did at least accomplish his intended aim, she wouldn't be able to threaten him not with his solid connection to her. Though he would need to be constantly on guard because he knew that he would begin to crave her, he had seen it before. A demon being tortured through lack of blood after he had been hooked, he needed to get moving and contact Ryan he was waiting for him. It would not do to raise his suspicions again in the same day.

The glow had to go before he could leave first, Katherine stirred her eyes fluttered open It was another shock to him her silver eyes had changed, amber hued streaks had been added to her eyes. He could scent her becoming aroused, she wanted more after what had just happened? He had to get away, do something to stop this from spreading further, she already had too much control over him. He didn't need anyone.

***

The first thing that Katherine noticed upon awakening was Demetrius' eyes had changed, wispy silver streaks had emerged amongst the amber glow of his eyes. And the pale golden glow of his skin, I made him look like a god. A sudden thought struck her, was this what archangels and demons looked like? Did they glow like this? She would need to research this, but first she wanted to bask in the glow of power she could feel the pressing heat of Demetrius' mind against hers.

She had heard of this occurring, the soulbinding of two beings was a complicated and dangerous process the power had to be adequately balanced or they would destroy each other. But she could feel him, the force of his raw power sliding up against hers. It almost had a flavour to it, she envisioned amber hued flames pressing up against her, merging at the border with silver fire.

She needed to get out of here and assess the new situation, she had so much more power flowing through her now. Judging by how tense Demetrius was she knew he could feel her power pressing against his. Now whatever it was, they were permanently joined, they didn't speak throughout their entire bonding session, they had hardly even spoken to each other at all but for a few words. Yet it felt as if she knew him, he was strong and powerful and that he had never used his strength to hurt others weaker than himself.

It would be a delicate balancing act for sometime before they learnt to trust each other, she knew he expected her to try and control him. She knew it was there, she could feel it, she could force her way into him with how their energies merged. But she wouldn't do it, this would be a partnership, if she worked with him instead of against him. It would increase her power greatly, but now she was bonded to him, there would be trouble. Powerful demons and other entities would be attracted to her greatly augmented powers.

She knew though, without even asking that Demetrius would protect her and she would protect him. If something like this were to happen again, she would protect him. He was connected to her now and maybe that influenced her thoughts but that is what would happen. Demetrius shifted onto his side and looked at her. "I need to take you to meet my VP, Ryan would be pleased to meet our new investor."

"How is that even going to work? I'm not loaded like you."

Katherine had no idea how this would even work, but it was true, a cover had been needed with the way she had summoned him.

"Don't you worry about that, it will all be settled with my other accounts. I'll just transfer the investment money to you and we can finalize this deal. You got involved with me Katherine, you knew what could happen. I'd prefer to keep you close to me, at least now you get to see how a demon lives as a human," he grinned at her, she knew that he would enjoy torturing her for sometime to come. She would just have to come up with some way to retaliate, it would be fun. At least now she would have something close to the description of a challenge.

"Well, come down to my apartment so I can get dressed for this, business meeting and we can go. I do look forward to your company in future Demetrius," she said huskily as she stroked her nails across his chest, his skin quivering under her touch.

Demetrius growled, a sexy sound at that making her shiver. "Thirty minutes then I'll be there, don't be late."

Then he got up and picked up his loincloth from the floor and disappeared. Katherine licked her lips as she remembered everything that had happened, it was moving incredibly quickly, she had only been contracted for this less than twelve hours ago and she was now what amounted to be married to a demon. But she knew things in the paranormal world tended to move at lightning fast pace at times.

She would enjoy unwrapping his layers, she wanted to know what made him tick, now that they were bound together. She could not wait to find out more about him, she was already attracted to him on the primal level, it was only right that she connected to him on a more emotional level. And she wanted that.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers