Fire & Ice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

He got a thrill out of it when her eyes glowed brighter at the sight of his bared chest, sweat shimmered on his skin dampening his chest hair. He reached down and repositioned his aching cock, if he was to lose control of his senses, and of his powers around her. He would at least keep control over something, it would test him but it would also torment her. He reached down and pulled her dress up, and growled when he came to the realization that she was bare underneath again.

Katherine smirked and said, "I don't like underwear, its restrictive," she gasped as his eyes flared. He quickly yanked her dress over her and tossed it to the floor.

"I'm going to tease and torment you, until you beg for mercy," he growled. He stroked his fingers over her thighs then slowly up her chest before flicking his tongue across the top of her clit, she arched and moaned. He chuckled, he knew this would become a torment for her as well. He could feel the raging heat building up on his skin again, it clashed with the increasing cold of her skin. He leaned in and sucked her clit into his mouth as he squeezed her nipples tightly.

She screamed and bucked against him, he released one of her nipples and trailed his scorching fingers down her skin and ran the edge of his nail over her lips slowly as his tongue flicked over the other side. He then thrust two fingers into her quickly, she bucked again, moaning against him. He looked up at her and grinned before sliding up her body and latching his lips onto her unoccupied nipple while he continued to slowly circle her lips with his fingers.

Pushing her down onto his bed, she couldn't move as he continued to torment her. His fiery heat slowly consumed her icy skin, heating her up. He tugged her nipple with his teeth as he tweaked the other, making her arch and moan his fingers sliding deeper inside her igniting a fire deep within her. He could feel the twitch and tremor of her muscles as he furthered her torment, it fed his own desire as she still held out.

He would make her beg, he released her nipple from his mouth with a pop, he slipped down her body. The scrape of his belt and pants on her skin made her writhe, he smirked her sensitivity had increased then this would make it harder for her as he pulled back from her suddenly. Her eyes flew open as she gasped, smirking his eyes glowing he leaned down and speared his tongue inside of her. She screamed and dug her hands into his hair as he drove in and out, curling his tongue to brush against her spot.

She writhed and bucked under his ministrations as he grasped her hips pushing her down, controlling her movements. This is what he had wanted to do to her earlier, to punish her for tormenting him. He groaned as he felt an echo from her flash through his body, he wondered what it would be like once the bond was fully cemented. He rubbed her hips then slowly dragged his fingers down her folds as he curled his tongue inside her, slowly brushing it against her spot. He sensed she was about to come apart, but he hadn't got what he wanted.

He pulled back from her leaving her at the edge, "Noooo..." she moaned.

"Beg for it Katherine," he growled.

"Please..." she whimpered.

He smirked and gently stroked her folds, slowly sliding from the top to the bottom, "Please what?"

He knew she wasn't used to begging, but if they were build trust. She had to learn to ask for what she needed.

She gasped her eyes glowed like silver orbs the thin trails of amber weaving through them, heat shot through him at the thought that he made her lose control. "Please what, Katherine?" He grinned, he was going to continue until he got what he wanted, he needed to hear those sweet words of surrender. He leaned down and kissed her neck, nipping her with his teeth, his fingers still tormenting her folds.

She moaned again as she arched, "Please... Demetrius... Make me come..."

Heat surged wildly through him at her surrender, his belt and pants grew much tighter. He groaned then dived in and speared his tongue into her again, curling his tongue as he slid in and out rapidly. Then he pinched her clit, she screamed and came around his tongue squeezing him. Hot pain sliced through him as she dug her fingers into his hair and tugged and yanked, it added to the sensations pooling in his groin. When she stopped writhing from her orgasm, she opened her eyes and looked at him.

She panted and then took his breath away, "Damn it Demetrius, take those pants off. I need your cock in me. Fuck me."

He cursed roughly as he slid off the bed and kicked off his shoes and socks, she was breathtaking lying on his bed, her skin glowed like some angelic being. He wrestled with his belt and quickly unbuttoned his pants and slid them and his boxers off and kicked them to where his torn shirt lay crumpled. She looked up at him, and licked her lips.

How did she recover so quickly? He couldn't answer that, but he had to have her now. He had waited long enough, he slipped back onto the bed and grasped her hips and groaned as his cock slid against her thigh. She reached up and kissed him passionately, fueling the growing inferno inside of him. His body lit up, but this time he didn't feel completely out of control, like he was going to combust. This was pure passion and power.

"I need you Demetrius," she whispered again, her fingers trailing down his back. He growled his eyes flared as he grasped her thighs and shoved them apart. He teased his fingers over her folds, spreading them, she moaned and arched as he pressed his cock against her and slid inside of her. He groaned as she slid over him like a tight fist, his whole body trembled as a shimmering wave of sensation rushed over him as she rippled her walls around him.

His teeth lengthened into demonic fangs as he pushed her down onto the bed and began a steady motion, he kissed her hot and ravenously. Her nails dug into his back deeper, harder, he snarled as she drew them down, icy spikes of pain merging with the searing hot flame of passion. He didn't know who was consuming who as Katherine pushed up against his kiss and wrapped her legs around his.

Thrusting up to meet him, squeezing him relentlessly, he couldn't control himself any longer. He broke the kiss and roared and began to slide into her rapidly, the friction burned up his spine. He was barely aware of the increasing glow in the room, the amber and silver clashing, sweat dripped from his brow and chest as she wrapped her legs around him tighter, her fingers digging deeply into his back biting into him.

He roared in shock as she leapt up at him, a sharp pain piercing his neck. It was overwhelming, his body bucked under the sensations as he plunged his fangs into her neck, her power laden blood surging through his body. Bright white light blinded him as his release shattered him, he hit the bed tangled up with Katherine.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12