Fire & Ice Ch. 05

Story Info
A play is made.
1.9k words
4.57
10.8k
9

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

Daniel had been following Ryan Cooper for years, keeping track of him, he suddenly became much more valuable since he had felt the blast of power from Demetrius, and soon after he had heard his master's words in his head that he was to open the bridge with Ryan. He was concerned about Demetrius' sudden sharp gain in power, when Jasrahel possessed Ryan and made him into a demon. Demetrius would wish that he had never betrayed the master.

***

It had been a very strange day, Demetrius wasn't acting at all like himself. He never cut out on a meeting, he was always prepared, part of what made him a great CEO. Then he didn't come out of his office for hours, he had a strange flushed look and was far more relaxed then he had seen him before. Then just before, he could feel his tension it just radiated from him and he couldn't sit still. He had to find out what had happened, something was going on with his friend.

He would talk to him when they dealt with Daniel Clarke their supposed inside trader, they had to find out how long he had been selling secrets before they fired him and also to see if he had been stealing any money from them. He hoped he had been, then they could get him arrested, he never really trusted him. He had always gotten bad vibes from him, like spiders crawling up his neck. Just like now he thought as that sharp prickling sensation marched up his neck to the back of his head.

Ryan turned on his seat and looked around and saw Daniel Clarke heading right for him. He mentally braced himself for a confrontation, he had to be on his guard, he didn't know why he would be approaching him, especially now when he was under heavy suspicion.

"Mr. Cooper a word? There is something quite vital we need to discuss."

Tension tightened up his body as he spoke, "Make it quick, I was going to head out soon."

Daniel smiled as if he sensed his tension, "It won't take long trust me, this is about our most trusted boss."

Ryan looked at him suspicious, why would he want to talk about Demetrius? "Go on, what about him?"

"Have you noticed his irrational behaviour? That woman he was with, she's a snake in the grass. A viper waiting to sink her fangs in, she's here to help our boss with his transition. My investor called to inform me of the deal he heard being struck. Demetrius is going to run a new company as shown by these records he's transferring stock to Aries Enterprises. He's going to be taking a bulk of the investments with him. That witch is here to help facilitate the transfers, oh and they're having an affair."

Ryan looked down at the reports, trust was an issue and this fraud didn't have his trust, Demetrius did. But the reports painted a pretty convincing argument, but paper can lie it can only tell what has been placed upon it. "How do you know they're having an affair?" Katherine appeared to be a straight forward woman and to the point. He could like her if she didn't turn out to be the viper Daniel claimed her to be. It still didn't explain the movements that Daniel had been making, but if these reports were true it could be possible that what he had seen earlier had been faked.

If Demetrius was really guilty, he'd frame someone. In light of what he had witnessed today it had made him suspicious. While he took in these details he didn't notice the stream of black oiliness stream from the paper and run over his skin, seeping under into his body.

"Simple Mr. Cooper, body language tells a lot, they were making eyes at each other and she did leave rather abruptly to follow her lover no doubt. Take the documents home with and look them over, you can stop this. You'd be credited with rescuing the company and our collective investments from being raided, I will meet with you in the morning to continue our discussion," Daniel said before he turned and left him at the bar.

He looked down at the paper again and looked over the notes and figures. The more he looked at them, the more suspicious he became. He had to go over everything again and in the morning compare them with the files he had in his office. He picked up his drink and finished it before putting the glass down and getting off the chair. It was time he left, he'd think better after he got some sleep.

***

Katherine awoke amidst a radiating ache flushing through her body. She felt so well used, a slight groan slipped out of her lips as she recalled the many many ways her demon lover took her. Her tongue slipped out and moistened her lips in an unconscious motion as she also recalled the way she at times had control. She turned over with a groan as harsh stiffness pulsed through her, she looked at the clock and groaned again, she had barely an hour's sleep. Demetrius had certainly kept her up all night, just like he promised he would.

Then the bathroom door opened, and she sighed as she took in the sight of Demetrius' taut muscles glistening with water from his shower and the fluffy white towel wrapped around his waist. He grinned, and she just melted on the spot, not that was hard as she had already felt half melted. "I'm going to make breakfast for you. You don't have to do anything."

She murmured something unintelligible as he walked out of the room, she laid back again the pillows with a huff. She was certainly going to be sore today, but now that the initial burst of stiffness had settled. She could feel the buzz of sensation flowing through her, it was like a natural high this time. Unlike the crazy magical highs that she experienced under and over Demetrius during the night, she knew that this was it. She was locked in an un-ending cycle with him, even now she couldn't even consider not being with him.

She knew the feeling of attachment was a result of the binding, but now she could really feel him, not like before they fully merged where the sensation had been blurred. She could feel him, it was an unusual sensation. She could feel the frying pan handle shift against one of her hands and the shifting impression of another implement against her other. When she brought her attention away from the sensation it drifted and blunted, but when she focused on the sensation it sharpened.

Her lips curled into a wry grin, she wondered if he could feel her just as much. She couldn't do anything south of the border, she was just too tender but she knew where she could go. She licked her fingers and gently curled them around her nipples and flicked the nubs with her nails before broadening the strokes and circling the areolas. She smirked the sensation of the pan handle in her palm abruptly slid and a deep male curse sounded from the kitchen.

She grinned and continued to circle her nipples, scraping her nails over the nubs. Then slowly drew the points of her nails down her chest, picturing running her nails down Demetrius' abs. Tingles from the trails spread out over her skin as she drew random patterns across her stomach, smirking devilishly at the thought of what it would be doing to him. She kept up circling her nipple as a torment, she suddenly tweaked her nipple and gasped as her back arched. Another deeper male curse sounded from the kitchen.

She had another way to torment her demon now, she trailed her fingers down further and tested fate and swirled her fingers gently over her folds and clit. A fiery ache and an arc of pleasure shot through her, deciding she didn't want to chance that any further she scraped her nails over her thigh, caught up in her play she didn't notice Demetrius watching her from the doorway.

"You're like a mischievous imp, you love to torment me don't you?" he asked, amber fire glowing in his eyes.

Katherine gasped as she looked up at him, he had surprised her, it usually took more to surprise her, but this was good he could keep her unbalanced. It was only right that she did the same, she grinned. "Your eyes are so sexy when they glow, and I love those silver streaks."

He growled and walked over to her and placed the breakfast tray on the side table. "I brought you breakfast, I have to get ready to go into the office."

Katherine watched as he whipped off the towel from his waist, and bent over to pull a pair of boxers from his side table drawer. He slipped them on and walked over to his closet and pulled the door open, she watched him with avid fascination as all his muscles rippled and bulged with each movement. She licked her lips as he bent over to put his pants on, the play of muscles across his back were a mouth-watering display even more so with the scent of her French toast and coffee sitting on the side table.

He pulled out a dark green shirt and turned to the side and slipped it on, a half kind of groan slipped out as his abs rippled with the movement. She almost protested when he began buttoning it up, Demetrius turned to her and smirked his eyes flaring for a moment. Bastard was teasing her! She would show him, but not now, she would wait until later forgetting that she had just been teasing him. She picked up a piece of her toast and took a bite, she moaned as the flavour exploded across her taste buds.

Demetrius grinned, "Glad you like it, I don't get too much of an opportunity to cook. Demons don't need to eat very often." He finished buttoning his shirt and strode back to the table and took a pair of cufflinks from a box on the table and clipped his sleeves together. Then he strode back to the closet and pulled out a suit jacket and slipped it on.

"Come by my office at midday and we'll discuss how this is going to work between us. I have a few other issues that need to be dealt with first."

"I probably won't be able to move until then anyway, I will enjoy this breakfast you made me. Thank you my hot sexy demon," Katherine grinned as his eyes flared again.

"I trust you won't have a problem finding the office?" he asked as he sat down on the bed and pulled a pair of socks on and slipped on his shoes.

"I will be there, don't worry," she grinned as he stood up to leave the room.

"I look forward to it, I'll have lunch ordered for us," he said before leaving the room.

Katherine laid back on the bed content as she picked up her toast again and took another bite. It was going to be an interesting day, she needed to think of possible glamours to fix any issues that might occur with her continued involvement with Demetrius. Strong powers had the unfortunate mishap of causing random anomalies to occur and until she knew just how strong she was now it paid to be cautious.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers