Fire & Ice Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
372 Followers

She looked over at Demetrius for a moment, a growl on his face. She grinned as she turned back to Ryan and unbuckled his belt and pulled it open, she knew it wasn't smart to bait him right now. But she couldn't resist tormenting him. The back of her fingers slid against Ryan's chest and she smirked as his muscles jerked from the slight touch, she would have fun here. She unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them and pulled them down.

She couldn't resist the action, she licked her lips as his solid cock was outlined in his tight black boxers. She turned and pulled the spellbook towards her and turned the page as she heard shuffling behind her as Ryan pulled off his shoes. She picked up the ink bottle and opened it, dipping a finger into it delicately she turned and face Ryan, as soon as she touched his calf to begin drawing the rune, a blazing hot spark of sensation raced through her.

It felt like an electric shock, it was possible the demon influence was trying to protect itself but she had powerful wards constructed to prevent anything nasty from getting in. A growl sounded from behind her, a wave of tingles washed over her as she steadied her finger as she drew the rune on Ryan's calf. His breathing was changing as she finished with the first rune, the tension was building as she knew that if she didn't have this done soon things would not go to plan and it could become very messy.

She looked over the book and then turned back after dipping her finger into the pot and began with the rune on his pec, the firm muscle under her finger quivered under her touch as the beginning of a glow shined through his eyes. His breathing became more ragged as she continued to draw the runes on his skin, soon they began to glow with the accumulating power. The copper sheen standing out on his skin, she noticed his fists were clenched as she painted the final rune on his thigh, the possessive burn from behind her was why she had left this one until last.

Once she had completed the final rune she turned and looked at Demetrius, his eyes shone hungrily as his skin was glowing in small patches, he had taken off his jacket and hung it over his sofa. His fists were clenched as she walked over to him and smirked, he growled as she dragged a finger over his hot skin. Gathering the sweat that had beaded there before slipping her finger in her mouth and groaned as his masculine flavour burned a path through her.

He growled again as his tension increased, she grinned before beginning to unbutton his shirt. She resisted the urge to groan as she exposed the slabs of muscle and the slightly damp scattering of hair. She pulled his shirt out of his pants then slipped it off his shoulders, she had to resist the urge to run her tongue over his muscles to collect the sweat that had beaded there or she would never get the marking done. This was a test to her own self-control, she unbuckled his belt and pulled it open before unbuttoning his pants and unzipping them and tugging them down to his ankles.

She licked her lips at the sight of the huge bulge of his cock outlined in his dark red boxers. She turned and picked up the jar of ink and dragged the spellbook over as there was a rustle behind her, she hesitated for a moment to decide if she wanted to strip his boxers off, but decided that it would be too tempting for her she needed to resist a little longer. She could feel his eyes on her just as she could feel the hungry burn of sensations ramming against the walls in her mind.

As soon as she pressed her finger to his thigh, his muscles tensed as a restrained groan slid out, she smirked as she drew the glyph on his tight muscle. She wanted to tease him, to make him wait, but she knew that wasn't possible. Time was of the essence, once she had sealed the glyph she dipped her finger into the ink again and began another glyph. She enjoyed the feel of Demetrius' solid muscles tightening and flexing as she brushed her fingertip over his hot skin, a wicked form of foreplay she thought.

She still needed to be cautious to not make a mistake, she brushed the back of her hand against his abs and brushed away the sweat that had formed there, she looked up and grinned mischievously when his abs clenched and he sucked in a groan. She continued with the marking allowing her fingers to gently brush against his hot sensitized skin, heightening his torment further. She looked over his body as the glyphs began to glow like molten honey, the power filling them, tension began to build up inside of her as she was nearly done.

Releasing the power locked up in them would be like an atomic explosion, she looked down at the floor at the ward glyph, it had began to glow as it reacted to the increase in power. It was almost ready, she reached up and began to draw the last rune under his neck. Soon she was done, she tightened the lids onto both ink containers and put them outside of the circle, she looked up and saw Ryan looking at the ground like something had just appeared.

That was not good, he should not be seeing the ward glyph, not until the power transfer had been completed, she grabbed his arm and pulled him into the ward. As soon as he crossed the line, the ring flared brilliantly and a barrier of light curved up from the floor, creating a dome that shimmered like some living entity. Katherine groaned as heat pressed against her back, the solid cloth covered bulge and ridged abs pressed up against her back as Demetrius nipped her neck, his hands grasping her hips.

He groaned as she arched her back and rubbed against his groin, her eyes slid open and took sight of Ryan standing there as if he didn't know what to do. She grinned then reached forward and yanked hard on his boxers tugging them to his ankles, she grasped his now bared hips and pulled him against her nipping his neck. She gasped as Demetrius' hands tightened on her hips, his teeth elongating and dragging across her neck.

Ryan's lips curled into a smirk he curled around and scraped his teeth along the other side of her neck. Katherine quivered, she didn't know if she would survive being caught in between both men, they both radiated a powerful dominating presence that pushed down onto her. She didn't know how she managed to miss the power that radiated from Ryan, they would both drive her insane as Ryan's finger brushed against her chest and his cock rubbing against her thigh.

Heat burned through her, it was a different kind of heat, a magical heat she could describe it as. Then she looked up, Ryan's eyes were glowing a coppery hue losing their earlier amethyst shade, the power transfer had already begun. She grasped Ryan's hips and then pushed him down onto the bedding she had place on the solid flooring. He fell with a thud, his taut body laid out before her, before Demetrius could object to her blatant ogling she turned in his grasped and kissed him hard and hot.

Leaving him with no doubt of her desire for him, she pulled back from him and tugged his boxers from his hips with a lewd grin. She licked her lips as his thick cock was revealed, it made her want to get on her knees and worship him. It was a thought for another night however, she turned and opened her box of supplies and pulled out the bottle that was also crucial for to work. She didn't really like the magical means of lubrication, Demetrius smirked as she handed him the bottle.

Katherine knew she was in for a rough ride, especially with what she was about to do. She leaned down and sucked one of Ryan's nipples into her mouth, scraping her teeth over it. He buckled under her and gasped sharply, then groaned when she wrapped her fingers around his cock and stroked him from root to tip slowly sliding her fingers up and down brushing the tips of her fingers over the head of his cock gently. He bucked under her tormenting fingers until cold fingers pressed against her rosebud, rubbing the gel over her puckered opening before a finger then two, then three slid inside.

She gasped as a second pair of fingers reached down and rubbed and pinched her clit and teased her labia. She moaned and arched as sharp teeth slid down her spine, sparks coursing through her body, her breath began to rapidly accelerate as Ryan's cock replaced his fingers rubbing against her lips before pressing into her slowly which brought a groan from him. Magical heat flared, a flash of slivery blue crackling through the air, words flowed from her as if by compulsion. She reached down and whispered in his ear. "Fuck me Ryan," then she tugged on his earlobe with her teeth and dragged them down his neck

He growled and thrust his hips up, a squeal came from her as fire seared through her. His fingers grasped her hips tightly as another flare of magical heat burst through the air shimmer of multi-toned burnished copper. Katherine could feel the magical locks sinking into place as their hooks latched into her, she could hardly breathe with Ryan's harsh, demanding thrusts pummelling her body. Sending shower after shower of sparks racing through her body, a grunt sounded behind her before a second set of hands powerfully grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks.

Ryan's sweat slicked skin rubbed against her increasing the speed, as she was now completely encapsulated in the inferno raging around her, Demetrius' cock slipped into her slowly, burning through her, she groaned and clenched around Ryan who cursed his fingers tightening more against her. She had to move, the thrust and pull were driving her insane, taking a moment she blasted away the wall shielding the link before thrusting up sharply, the shock resonated through her like a bomb another magical flare burned through the room as the glyphs were locked.

She was lost, and if she had the ability at that moment for rational thought she would likely the same for Ryan and Demetrius. The fire blazed through her, both physically and magically, it was an un-ending torrent of raw power, passion and possessiveness. Then she was hit again with a darker more malignant power, the black darkness was being dragged from its hiding place, with Demetrius' power coursing through her she knew she would not succumb to its mighty power, it had the taste of complete arrogance and a hatred for weakness.

It burned through her glyphs and burst free and slammed straight into Demetrius his whole body tensing as it bombarded him, she clenched her ass thrust against him. Loosening the tension, he leaned over and scraped his fangs over her neck, she had to hold on. She was the bridge, the darkness still burned a path through her, she barely noticed the glow of her skin and the searing heat of Demetrius' skin as the power transfer pushed her past physical sensation. She could feel Demetrius, proud and fierce behind her.

His inner strength shining like a beacon but now she could also feel a second, cunning and intelligent, it had to be Ryan but the touch of the dark presence was also there desperately struggling against the tearing force of the transfer. Then suddenly it was gone and she was back, only the pure force of Demetrius' strength flowed through the connection, Ryan was groaning and grasping her hips in a death grip. His face tightened up as his back arched and his feet curled, he cried out as he came explosively inside of her.

Each pulse sent a ripple through her that triggered her own explosion, white noise clouded her senses. She barely acknowledged the tight grip of Demetrius' fingers or his fangs embedded in her neck as he came inside her. When the euphoric buzzing had calmed enough for her at least partially regain her senses she was lying on her side, in between two bodies. If she had her wits about her she would be more able to admire the sight of their sweat covered skin, but she had been torn apart on the inside.

She closed her eyes and focused, her inner balance was destroyed the dark side had fully invaded her light side. But the darkness had a cobwebbed network of amber rivers flooding through it, the light was still present but subdued, but before she could make a note of it she felt another presence. There was another doorway now, but this one was different it was a lot more narrow but allowed her to wedge it open and force it to remain open. Not something she would ever consider, but she received confirmation that it had worked. Ryan was theirs now, Jasrahel would not be getting control of him.

Katherine looked around the room to the sight of the wards dimming, she needed to boost their power. With some struggle she was able to slide to the edge of the bedding she had placed on the floor and placed her hand on the surprisingly warm wood and let some of her power flow out and recharge the spells. She hoped they had dampened the released energy enough to not call much attention, but she knew some had escaped and they needed to be on their guard.

She looked back to Ryan who was still laid out on his back his breathing still elevated as the candlelight flickered over his sweat beaded skin, then she looked over at Demetrius. He was watching her, his eyes glowing like molten honey. She moaned as desire flashed through her, how was it even possible? She could hardly move from what had only just happened, she closed her eyes tight, even the sight of sweat trailing over his skin made her want him.

Then she realized, the glyphs were gone, the markings on their skin had vanished, her eyes shot open as rough hands grasped her tightly and a growl came from her side. Turbulent swirls of silver had returned to Demetrius' eyes. "You're mine," rough words she could barely make out as his lips crashed over hers, drowning her in his power, his possession.

Acal
Acal
372 Followers
12