Fire & Ice Ch. 10

Story Info
The aftermath.
3k words
4.74
9.5k
8
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
373 Followers

Blackness hammered his mind and his body, pain rocked his senses as he fought with Jasrahel's power that he had taken into himself. He needed grounding, he looked over at Katherine who was staring at Ryan. Then she turned to him, heat flooded south as her eyes trailed over his chest then closed tightly. He growled and grasped her hips, "You're mine," then he kissed her brutally, the contact pushing hard against the seething black.

He needed her to ground him, he needed to force back his influence. He knew that going into this transferal ritual that he could become overwhelmed, but he wasn't going to allow Ryan to become a victim in Jasrahel's game. Just kissing her cleared his mind slightly, he needed more, he needed her. He broke their kiss a momentary sense of loss flooded through him, before he pulled her to her feet and pushed her down over his sofa.

Focusing just on her motions as she brushed against him, he groaned as she brushed against his thickening cock. Sparks flowing through him, they both needed this, his inner demon still wanted to destroy. He had to completely assert his dominance now, he brushed his hands over her hips and thighs tracing her curves as he pressed himself against her back and pressed kisses against her neck. Her quivers and soft moans drove him crazy as he unconsciously rubbed his cock against her thigh.

Their bond was sealed now, but he still needed a deeper connection, now that she had fully opened herself to him. He could feel everything there was about her, he pushed her thighs apart and pressed his cock against her folds before pushing in slowly. Fire streaked up his cock then up his spine, the demon howled at him it wanted to take and to possess, he was stronger than it and stronger than the darkness trying to crush him.

He cried out hoarsely as Katherine suddenly thrust back onto him, sinking him deep inside of her. He grasped her hips and slid out and thrust in harshly, the sensations echoed throughout his body, their connection fusing tighter. He could feel all of her thoughts hitting him, demanding he move faster even without the words, he snarled and began to slam his hips harder. The pleasure seared through his body, gripping him tightly, fiercely, "Harder! I need you Demetrius," Katherine moaned as she thrust back on him.

The demon burst partially out of its confinement as he increased his speed, the pleasure and the fused connection with Katherine burning away and the blackness that was trying to choke him, he flicked his fingers over her folds as she cried out under him. Bucking against him, he roared and plunged his fangs into her neck, raw power spilled through his body burning away the last remains of the foul darkness. His climax shattered him, filling her as she squeezed him tightly, he collapsed over her.

He gathered enough energy to take her back to the bed and collapsed back on the bedding with his arm around her, he pressed a kiss against her cheek and whispered without thought, "I love you. I don't even know how yet, but I do."

Katherine twisted around and reached up and kissed him gently, "I love you too, we'll figure it all out."

***

Ryan was exhausted from the stress of the conversion, there was a buzz he could hear now that he couldn't earlier. At least now the demanding voice in his head had gone silent, like a plug had been pulled. He couldn't move, his limbs were too numb from the explosive sensation that had been unleashed, a sound to his right had him turning his head. A buzz of sensation washed through him at the movement, everything was sensitive or numb.

What he saw was Katherine pushed up against the sofa with Demetrius ploughing into her, the scene before him was incendiary. He couldn't look away as their skin literally began to glow, just like it had earlier, he could still feel Katherine around him. The trails of power skating over his skin became more riotous as their passionate coupling became fiercer, once they had collapsed together back on the mattress, they seemed to not pay him any attention.

He couldn't believe it but he actually felt jealous when they proclaimed their love for each other, when he made an attempt to move he managed to shift onto his side but regretted it immediately as a dizzying rush of pins and needles rushed through his body. His chest ached from the pressure of his accelerating breathing.

"Are you ok Ryan?" asked Katherine softly.

He was a little surprised she even noticed his discomfort with the clear amount of bliss stamped all over her body, "I will be, just a little dizzy," he muttered.

She smiled at him before turning back against Demetrius' chest, he wanted to leave them to their privacy but he knew that he tried to stand up he'd likely fall flat on his ass and embarrass himself. He blew a breath out and tried to release the tightening pressure on his chest, he tried not to panic as the tightening sense of anxiety settled in. He squeezed his eyes closed as the room began to spin around him, his neck prickled with an itching sensation when he reached up to scratch it away it burned and began to spread as if encouraged.

He grit his teeth as the itch prickled its way around his neck then started to spread down his back, when he scratched the irritation it continued to flare and spread further over his hips to his thighs. He clenched his fists as the pricking itches marched over his skin. He tensed his muscles to stop them twitching as he controlled the urge to scratch, it was becoming a pricking, itching fire that raced over his body.

His breath picked up speed again as anxiety crushed his chest, he swallowed back a moan as his whole body was on fire. He wanted to dig into his skin and rip the itch plaguing him out, a hot hand grasped his shoulder suddenly. He gasped sharply as his eyes shot open, Demetrius' silver streaked eyes glowing down at him, the pressure of his fingers seemed to help salve the burning itch,

"It's advanced faster than I thought it would. Ryan focus on both of us to keep your mind off it, the demonic corruption is accelerating rapidly. I didn't see this outcome coming, but I haven't heard of it actually being done it's a very powerful spell. Hold on to us Ryan, we'll get you through this," said Katherine.

Ryan gasped again as a cool hand grasped his other shoulder, the hot and cold fighting each other as the sharp, burning prickles still raced over his skin. He groaned and squeezed his eyes closed tight again as dizziness sped through him again. The pressure on his shoulders increased as the burn grew hotter, sweat washed over his skin as his chest tightened further.

"Breathe Ryan," Demetrius demanded, the command struck through him and loosened the pressure slightly as he managed to draw in tight breaths. The heat increased further still making him feel as if he was going to roast alive, a harsh squeeze of his shoulder sent a blast wave of cold running through him. Then a scream ripped out of him as the raging heat exploded through his body, pain incinerated his senses as it roared through his body.

A flash washed through his head, large black muscles that shimmered with a faint coppery luminescence, thick horns curving from his skull and sharp ebony talons and claws that speared from his toes and fingers that glinted with a coppery glow. Then the image vanished, as a flurry of other images flooded through his mind, Demetrius standing on the top of an obsidian cliff was most prominent, clothed with curved black armor that glinted with amber hued edging that hugged his chest. Vambraces and greaves that encircled his biceps and feet, and a large slightly curved sword in his gauntlet covered fists, completing the image was the black loincloth shrouding his hips and flowing smoothly with some kind of breeze.

When the progression of impressions from Demetrius had faded, another shorter burst of images came, Katherine was standing in a magical ring of some kind. A vibrant bluish-silver aura shimmered around her as she conducted a spell of some sort then a flare of bright light emanated from the ring, the image vanishing. Then he came back from the realm of discordant images, another cry of pain ripped out of him as his body convulsed.

Rough, tight hands held him down as raw power burned through him, he couldn't stop the raw screams of pain flowing from him. It was agony, torture, it was burning him alive, he needed it to stop, to end. He had find his focus or the power roaring through him would destroy him, tightening his eyes he reached out to the rough grasping force of the hands holding him down. The spears of shimmering heat and fierce cold trying to ground him were instantly attracted to him, he grasped hold onto them. The screams of pain caught in his throat as everything suddenly froze, as if suspended in time.

He could feel the changes now, the power raging through him was now his. It was him, he had to control it or it would continue to rage out of control, he understood now. They were grounding him, offering him their strength to allow him to create a barrier, stress releasing techniques came in real handy now as he imagined a wall of fire and ice matched on either side to form a prison around the blinding orb of light settling inside of him. The pressure on his chest lifted as the raging fire began to quickly recede, rapidly flowing inside the prison he had formed.

The pain dropped to the point where his muscles stopped twitching, he ensured the power had slid into the prison the light diming and showing him its true color. A shimmering ball of molten copper, he pushed the prison further around it condensing it as tight as it would move before visualizing a sphere of shimmering ice, vapour flowing off it and encasing the orb inside of it. He breathed a sigh of relief as the remaining pressure and itch abated. He opened his eyes and looked up to see two pairs of glowing eyes, a subtle glow radiating from their skin.

"We will be here to protect you Ryan, you need an adjustment period to your new strengths. It will be a little time before you can properly control your strength. I'm afraid I might have made that a little harder, I gave you some of my strength. A sire has the opportunity to afford their fledgling with extra power to ensure they're not weak enough to be stepped on by the various denizens of the hell realm. But in nearly all cases they don't, demons are power hungry and completely insecure of those who could possibly threaten their standing.

I don't want you to have to go through what I had to, you're about as powerful as a 300 year old demon, or you will be when you manage to adjust to the strength flowing through you. You have to practice keeping that power contained, or things can slip out, there is a paranormal element in our society that ensures things don't get noticed. Trust me, you don't want to get on the Watchers hit list, or you could find yourself simply erased," said Demetrius as he released his arm from his tight grasp.

When he tried to get up, soft hands pressed him back down. "Rest Ryan, you've been through a lot, we'll make sure you're safe here," Katherine then removed the cool touch of her hands then sat back.

He laid back and closed his eyes without complaint, now that the burn had faded exhaustion rushed in to replace it. There was time to assess everything when he woke, he yawned and faded into sleep.

"I don't know how well the barriers absorbed the force of the magic. There was a lot of it, and I would be sure your sire would have gotten part of the exchange, we need to prepare for the possible outcome," said Katherine as she looked down at Ryan as he shifted onto his side and grunted.

"Jasrahel only decided to come after me because of that witch who tried to kill me, she's informed him of what's been happening. All we need to do is give him a reason to stop, but that will likely be harder than it sounds, he's likely going to send a minion to try and kill me. That might be the best way of sending a message, it's likely only going to be a temporary solution but we need to protect Ryan until he's able to defend himself," said Demetrius.

"He's going to be sleeping for a while, hopefully long enough to assess the threat level," said Katherine.

"I want to take him out of here, it will be dangerous here for him," said Demetrius.

"If Jasrahel is looking for us, we can't use any magic or it will be picked up. We could use your connection to him to set a trap. But you're right it will be dangerous for Ryan to be near us until we sort this out."

"Let's lay the trap and be done with it," said Demetrius as he picked up his boxers and slid them on. He stepped out of the ring and the sudden flare of energy forced him to stumble back.

"Let's get Ryan out of here, once he's safe we can prepare for this showdown," said Katherine as she picked up her dress and slipped it on.

***

Daniel didn't know what had gone wrong, he was still puzzled at how the files were different to the ones he was sure he gave to Ryan. He needed to re-assess his plans, Demetrius was smarter than he had thought, it could also be a result of that witch that is now connected to him. The implications of him gaining such power so quickly was a cause for concern.

His thoughts were broken as a sharp cold ripped through him and the voice whispered in his head, his master was calling. "Daniel, you have a chance for redemption here. Demetrius has joined in union with a powerful sorceress, once he fully discovers the depth of his new found strength he could become a true threat to me and all who are mine. To redeem yourself, you are to destroy him utterly, taking out the sorceress will be an added bonus. If you succeed in your mission, you will earn your place as Demetrius' replacement. You will become a fully-fledged demon as your reward. Do not disappoint me again."

Pride washed through him as the chill abated, Jasrahel had given him his most important task yet, he would not fail him. He had the perfect idea, he was still mortal and the idea came to him from the extremist ideals of the mortals religions. It would also be the perfect way of covering it up, his assassination would not appear supernatural at all to anyone and if something did slip it would be minor enough for it to be quickly covered.

He got out of his chair and pulled on his coat, a blast of heat flared through his mind for a second before cutting off, in that moment he knew exactly where Demetrius was. Realistically he knew the only reason he was contacted was that the objective with Ryan had failed and that somehow Demetrius had saved him. But he would not be able to save himself with what he had planned, the modern inventions in explosives made this far more effective.

Soon he was out on the street, heading towards the closest supply depot, he kept a feel out for the marker until the sensation pulsed and flared he took a sharp turn down and alley and came to a door the arcane symbol burning across the door only supernaturals could see. He pushed the door open and stepped inside.

A hooded man behind the counter looked up, "What do you want minion?"

"Anaethema extract and consecrated wine," he said. They would be the paranormal component of the bomb, the explosive element would greatly amplify the impact of the demonic poison, he would not be able to kill Demetrius with weapons, he would likely be too strong now. He needed something much more powerful and the amplification of the explosive powder would be exactly what was needed.

The hooded figure smirked, just his jaw and lips visible as he turned and opened a cabinet and pulled out a wine bottle shrouded in a shimmering fabric and a then opened another cabinet and removed a small vial with a clink. The liquid inside shimmered like dark sapphires, it was poisonous to demonic creatures, mostly used in killing imps and other pests but when mixed with consecrated wine and explosives its effect was enough to kill a powerful demon.

"That will be $1650, "

Daniel grimaced at the high cost, "That's quite a lot there."

"Anaethema extract is extremely difficult to source, not many angels sell their unique plants and poisons to us here on the Earth realm."

Daniel scowled at the man but he wouldn't have much need of money once this was done. He opened his wallet and pulled out the stack of notes he expected he was going to need and handed them over. The man then handed over the wine and the vial, "Take care, you wouldn't want to blow yourself up before getting your target."

Daniel smirked then pushed open the door and walked back out into the city, Demetrius' time was at an end his was about to begin.

Acal
Acal
373 Followers