Fire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enithermon
Enithermon
1,048 Followers

Darius was giving him a very odd look. "If you knew who I was then why did you want to hear it?"

"I didn't know. But now I do."

"You seem well versed on our histories."

"I make a habit of knowing things."

"I see." He glanced to his men who stood still glaring at Jairus, then turned his eyes back to him, trying to peer under the low hood. "Will this be a problem?"

"I don't see why it should."

He nodded. "Then this is the last piece of information." He slid a piece of paper over to him. "This is a pendant the mother, one of his mistresses, was given by the late Cheiftan. This information was discovered recently from an elder woman who was once a camp follower. You may question her, but I doubt you will find more than we have."

Jairus unfolded the paper as Darius spoke. The tightening in his stomach turned into a knot, and he sat up slowly, removing his feet from the table.

He knew this pendant. He'd seen it recently. In a little box, under a floorboard.

It was simple, three small golden circles looped together like a flower. It was a simple design, any number of women could have it. Any number of twenty four year old women. Any number with kin in the southern forest towns. Any number who were unusually tall and darkly coloured.

Thea.

He stood slowly and the three standing men shifted their right arms. He looked down at the seated figure.

"I will need time to look into it."

Enithermon
Enithermon
1,048 Followers