Fire Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also, thank you for your comments whether kind, constructive, hilarious, threatening, or playful-yet-harboring-discomfiting-tensions-that-I've-yet-to-interpret. You might not believe me, but hearing from people keeps me writing and gives me a much needed pick me up in those dark, dark times. (those would be the two weeks at the end of the semester when my papers are due...and so are all my students' papers. That's not red ink kiddies, that's my life blood noting your use of logical fallacy. Naughty freshman! Bad!)

And last of all, thank you for voting, I appreciate that you thought enough of it to bother...it means a lot, and I really hope I made it worth your while.

Now part two:

I am so sorry.

really.

really really really.

So.

Sorry.

For the grammar, the spelling, the lameness of the first couple of chapters (in retrospect), any lack of variety, or staleness, or whatever.

But, mostly, for the wait. Seriously. I love you don't hate me. Forgiveness pleeeeze?

Now...back to the other two +stories I'm working on. Ha!

Thank you all and please, suggestions and comments always, always, always welcome. No, not just welcome, wanted, needed...loved. Awwwww.

Anyway,

Yours,

Enithermon. XX

PS. To those of you who threatened it, thank you for not hunting me down and tying me to a chair alla Misery. You know who you are. I <3 U 2.