Fire Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweall
Gweall
899 Followers

"Nice, you're improving from that limp noodle in bed you were a month ago." Adams laughed.

"It's a really slow process, but I'm getting there." Love said. "My head hurts all the time though. So does my back. I'm constantly drugged up. I think I've been hearing colors ever since I got out of surgery." Love smiled.

"You promise to share once you get out?" Ross laughed. Love smiled.

"When do you get out?" Thomas asked.

"They said as soon as I was able to get myself into a sitting position and stay there for a decent amount of time I can go home, I just need to come back for physical therapy after that." Love said.

"That's soon, right? I want you home." Garrett reached out his hand, taking Love's in his.

A chorus of 'Aww' came from the crew of men.

"Shut up, bitches." Love rolled his eyes, squeezing Garrett's hand.

"Hey, Gordon. I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry." The chief said suddenly. "I haven't said it yet but I should have sooner." He continued.

"Sorry for what, chief?"

"I sent you in there without Garrett and that was a bullshit call." The chief said.

"It happens, we're used to you making bullshit calls." Love smiled.

"Shithead." The chief laughed and picked up his paper again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Garrett beamed as he carried Love into their apartment, shutting the door with his foot.

"This is SO, not okay." Love grumbled.

"Come on, I like it. Makes it feel like we got married." Garrett winked at him. Love rolled his eyes.

"Dork." He mumbled. Garrett set him down on their bed and Love smiled up at him. "It feels good to live here now. It always felt more like home than mine did." Love said.

"My home is where you are." Garrett said, kissing Love.

"Dork." Love repeated. "Take a nap with me?" Love asked. He was sleeping a lot more than usual as his body tried to heal itself. The few burns on his back were nearly completely gone now, and only pink scars remained. His spine itself had healed up decently, though he had to retrain all of his muscles to work the right way. It was a long process, one that left him tired most of the day.

"Sure." Garrett stripped off his shirt, and then pulled off Love's.

"What are you doing?" Love laughed.

"I haven't gotten to see you since the house collapsed, it's been killing me." Garrett stripped off his pants and threw both pairs to the floor next to their shirts. He crawled in bed and covered them both with the blanket. He spooned up behind Love and felt up and down his spine, fingers running over the strange bump that would always be there.

"That feels good." Love mumbled, already half asleep.

"Yeah?"

"Mhm." He said. "My back always hurts, now. It wasn't the greatest to begin with." He laughed.

"You're right there. How's this?" Garrett dug deeper into his back with the palm of his hand. Love moaned.

"Oh man, that feels fantastic." He said, half snoring.

"Good." Garrett smiled, glad he could bring Love some relief. In no time at all Love was sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, sweetheart. You can do it." Garrett held out his hands as Love struggled the very short distance to him. He was sweating heavily and his face was red. He stumbled and Garrett stepped forward and caught him, knowing that he couldn't hold himself up with his arms yet.

"God damn it!" He shouted. He always got angry during his therapy.

"It's okay, you were almost there." Garrett comforted him.

"I cant do it." Love whispered, angry.

"Yes you can, try again." Garrett said. Love sat on the ground now, his back to Garrett's chest.

"No, I cant." Love said, louder. "It's not going to work, I cant walk. Just drop it." Love said.

"I wont drop it. I know you can do this and you're just not pushing yourself hard enough."

"You don't know how hard this is!" Love said, tears falling from his eyes.

"You're right, I don't." Garrett shouted just as loudly. He picked Love up and set him back on his feet. Love wobbled unsteadily and gripped the parallel bars for dear life, all while glaring at him. "So get your ass over here and beat the crap out of me, show me how hard it is." Garrett said to him. Love glared at him.

"I cant." He said simply.

"Yes, you can." Garrett said each word slowly.

"No I cant!" Love shouted back. Garrett dropped his hands to his side.

"Fine, then maybe I should leave you." Garrett said. Love looked up at him, tears falling again.

"What?" His voice wavered.

"Well, if you're not even going to try." Garrett laughed. "I'm not going to be with some pathetic loser who just says 'I cant' and stands there crying." Garrett said.

"Garrett.." Love said, softly.

"No, you're being a useless sack of shit. Stop wasting space and get over here." Garrett said coldly. Love stared at him, lip quivering before he set his jaw and took a weak step. He stumbled and fell.

"Fuck!" He shouted.

"Again." Garrett pulled him to his feet and stepped back to his position. Love cried harder as he tried again. He stumbled through four steps before falling. He cried harder. His arms shook as they held him up on the twin bars and he struggled to move forward.

"Again." Garrett pulled him to his feet once more. Love sobbed as he took a few steps. He wobbled uneasily on his feet and took another, and another. He fell again, into Garrett's arms. He cried and gripped Garrett's shoulders for dear life. His breath came in shaking sobs.

"I told you, you could do it." Garrett whispered in his ear. Love nodded through his tears. He glanced at the physical therapist who was standing by, and she nodded. "Come on, lets go home." Garrett kissed his forehead and picked him up. He carried him gently to the wheelchair and set him down, before rolling out of the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After setting him in bed, Garrett went to fix dinner. He came back to the room and found Love still awake. He was usually asleep by now, and would eat his dinner later.

"Still awake?" Garrett asked. He hoped the things he had said to him weren't bothering him. It pained him to say such cruel things but he knew that's what Love needed. Love nodded silently.

"What's wrong?" Garrett asked, sitting by the bed. "If it was about what I said, I hope you know I wouldn't leave you. You just need a good kick in the ass sometimes." Garrett brushed his hair aside.

"It's not that." Love said, voice shaking.

"Then what?" Garrett frowned.

"My back hurts. I wasn't crying from what you said, earlier." Love said. Garrett frowned.

"Roll over, I have a present for you." Garrett said. Love looked up at him, confused. After Garrett helped him roll onto his stomach, he left the room for a second.

Love sat there with his arms wrapped around a pillow, and his bare back exposed to the cool air. Garrett returned and sat down on the bed again.

"I was going to save this, as a surprise for when you could walk. At least with a cane. But I think you need it more, now." Garrett smiled, kissing his neck. Love suddenly felt something warm and wet sliding down his back. He smelled a sweet hint of vanilla and almond.

"Garrett?" Love questioned what was going on.

"I've been taking classes, at the hospital. While you were in therapy or sleeping." Garrett explained. "I needed something to do with my time. I found out the hospital gives this massage therapy class. For people to take when their loved ones get into an accident and need it." Garrett put his warm hands onto Love's back, rubbing in the warm oil. Love moaned and sunk into the bed.

"After that night a few weeks ago when I started rubbing your back when we took a nap together." Garrett explained. "I didn't realize how much pain you're always in. Maybe this will help with that." He whispered softly in his ear. Love moaned again and rested his head on his pillow. Garrett ran his large hands up his back, one hand on each side of his spine. Love's back cracked and he sighed.

"Helping?" Garrett asked. Love nodded quickly, not trusting himself to be able to use real words.

"You're amazing, have I mentioned that?" Love asked. Garrett smiled.

"You could stand to mention it more." He laughed. Love chuckled and then hissed as his back popped again. "Did that hurt?" Garrett asked.

"Yes, but in a good way." Love said. Garrett continued to give him the helpful massage when he suddenly stopped. Love whined in protest. "Whyyyyyy?" He drew out the word in a high voice.

"Just hold on, I'm coming back." Garrett said. He shut off the lights and Love heard the flick of a lighter before the room was illuminated with several vanilla scented candles.

"How did you know my favorite smell is vanilla?" Love asked.

"Your shampoo is vanilla, and so is your cologne. I love it." Garrett kissed his neck again.

"You DO pay attention." Love raised an eyebrow. Garrett climbed back on the bed and resumed the massage. Love sighed and relaxed into the bed again. "Garrett?" Love whispered.

"Yes?" He answered, his deep voice echoing in the quiet room.

"I want you to make love to me now." Love said. Garrett stopped.

"Are you sure?" He asked. Love nodded. "But, you've only ever been with Reed." Garrett said.

"I know," Love paused. "But...I think he would want me to move on. There's always going to be a special spot for him, in my heart." Love said.

"I hope there's room in there for me." Garrett smiled.

"I said he gets a spot, you get the whole damn thing." Love said. Garrett chuckled softly.

"But, what if I hurt you?" He asked.

"You wont. I talked to the doc..." He blushed. "He said it's fine, as long as I don't have to support myself, I can lie on my stomach." He blushed harder.

"If you're sure you want to do this." Garrett said. Love nodded again.

"Yeah, I want to." He turned his head to the left and kissed Garrett warmly. Garrett smiled into the kiss and began kissing a trail down his neck.

"On your stomach, huh?" Garrett gave a small frown.

"I want to be facing you, but I know I cant." Love said. Garrett nuzzled the back of his neck. With more oil in his hands, he moved lower to Love's firm ass. He massaged the firm cheeks, making Love groan with pleasure. He parted the globes and, for the first time, saw Love's tight rosebud. He licked his lips and smiled.

Love gasped when Garrett dived down and began licking at the tiny hole. He sucked and nibbled at the ring, before sticking the tip of his tongue inside Love's tight ass.

"Oh god, Garrett." Love moaned.

"I want you so bad." Garrett moved back up his body and whispered in Love's ear. He took an oiled up finger and slid it between Love's cheeks, teasing his tight hole.

"Please..." Love begged. Garrett pushed his finger in all the way and Love cried out. "Oh god!" He pushed his ass back against Garrett. He began rubbing his hard cock against the silk sheet's under him, needing release. Garrett reached between his legs and began jacking the firm cock waiting for him.

"Your cock is beautiful." Garrett whispered to Love. Love bit his lip as Garrett finger fucked him and jacked him off, all while nibbling at his shoulders.

"Garrett..." Love was panting heavily. "I cant last much longer. I need you in me." Love begged. Garrett kissed his neck once more before pulling away to line up his cock with Love's tight tunnel. Love panted as Garrett began pushing into his tight hole. He moaned as Garrett's head suddenly popped into his hole. He gasped and groaned as Garrett quickly filled him, his oiled cock sinking in to the hilt.

"Yes..." Garrett hissed in his ear. "You're so tight, Love." He whispered. Love didn't know whether it was his name or an endearment. He thought it was both.

"Fuck me, Garrett. Please..." Love said.

"You bet, baby." Garrett bit his shoulder. Love moaned and whimpered as Garrett began fucking his tight hole. Garrett ground his hips against Love's tight ass and stirred another moan from his smaller lover.

"I'm gonna cum." Love panted.

"Me too, baby. Just hold on. Cum with me." Garrett whispered. Love writhed on the bed in pure pleasure and tried to hold back his orgasm. Garrett pumped into his ass harder and faster, bringing them both to their climax. Love cried out as he sprayed his release on the bed below him, and Garrett roared as he filled Love's ass with warm cum. He collapsed to the side of Love and smiled.

"How was that, baby?" He asked, after taking a second to catch his breath.

"Why did I wait that long?" Love mumbled into the pillow. Garrett laughed. He stumbled out of bed and blew out the candles.

"No clue. But I'm sort of glad we did. It made it more special/" Garrett climbed back under the covers and cuddled up with Love.

"Dork." Love mumbled, as he fell asleep in Garrett's arms.

~~~~~~~~

Epilogue

~~~~~~~~

Love walked into the station, only to be met with confetti and streams. Adams and Thomas blew party favors and they all cheered and clapped. A large poster with the words 'Welcome back Gordon!' hung from one wall of the kitchen. Love smiled.

"Thanks, guys. It means a lot to me." He said, and it was the truth.

After a year of physical therapy, he had finally learned how to walk again. He spent another month making sure he was back in shape. He had lost a lot of muscle tone he had previously had and worked hard to get it back. He was weaker than when he started, but was working his way back. The doctor had said he could return to work. He was able to man the hoses, but not strong enough yet to carry people out of the burning buildings. It made him sad, that was where he belonged, and he hated to leave Garrett in there without him. But he was just glad to be back. Garrett walked up to him, tossing a green streamer in his face. Love pushed it away and kissed Garrett.

"You two are lucky that the rule about dating coworkers just happened to have a loophole in it about same sex couples." The chief laughed.

"That makes us kind of unlucky, chief." Ross said, as Love and Garrett made out, with extra tongue, just for his pleasure.

"You two are nasty." Adams laughed and threw more confetti on them. Garrett pulled away and smiled. He put his arm around Love and led him over to the table. He sat down, taking the chair Love was about to. The rest of the guys sat down, not leaving a chair for Love.

"What the fuck, you guys?" Love frowned.

"Steak, steak, steak, steak, steak!" They all began banging their forks and knives on the table. Chanting their dinner order at their returned crew member.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gweall
Gweall
899 Followers