Fire Hall Slut

Story Info
Fireman finds his slut.
3.9k words
4.32
43.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

"Hello," I said, slightly out of breath, as I answered the phone after just the second ring.

It was my best friend Gabi. We talked for a few minutes and decided that she was going to come over and hang out for a while on a perfectly sunny Saturday afternoon. I needed to finish getting ready. I had slept in that day after having a late Friday night, and had just gotten out of the shower when Gabi called. I knew she would be over in just a few minutes so I slipped into a pair of short blue cargo type shorts which did wonders for showing off my long legs, and a pink spaghetti strap tank which hugged my body in all the right places. I had thrown on my bikini top as my bra, white with a bold floral pattern in brown, orange and blue. It was hot outside and I wanted to be comfortable. I slipped into a pair of flip flops and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. As far as I was concerned there was nothing better than dressing for a lazy Saturday afternoon in the sun. It wasn't long before there was a knock at my door, after which Gabi entered. She looked cute, wearing a pair of beige cotton capri's and a blue tank top. Gabi is 27, a year younger than I am. She is several inches taller than me. I am 5'6" with shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes and a cute smile.

After saying our hello's we decided to head down the street to our local coffee shop to get an iced cappuccino. We walked for 2 reasons. First, the coffee shop is only about 5 blocks from my house and second, the local fire hall is on route and on a hot sunny day like this there were bound to be a few good looking firemen out and about. Gabi and I were both single. She had recently broken up with her boyfriend and I hadn't been seeing anyone serious in quite a while, so neither of us was going to pass up the chance to ogle over good looking men, especially ones in uniform. The fire hall was on the opposite side of the street to both my house and the coffee shop, but we made sure we crossed over so we could get a good look. As we got closer we realized we were in luck as several guys were outside doing odd jobs. Two of them must have been on a break because they were playing basketball. We walked slowly, making sure they could get a good look at us too. I noticed that the two guys playing basketball stopped and watched as we walked passed. I flashed my adorable, irresistible smile at them, tossed my hair ever so slightly and continued to walk by.

"Damn, what I wouldn't do to get in that one's pants," I muttered under my breath, just loud enough for Gabi to hear. I nodded slightly in the direction of the sexy, well built guy holding the basketball.

The coffee shop was just across the street from the fire hall, and we were almost certain that a couple of the guys had watched us head over there. We got our drinks and decided to sit outside on the patio for a while. We caught up on the week's events with each other and it wasn't long before our conversation turned back to the firemen. Gabi knew that I sometimes had a bit of a kinky side, but she was pretty vanilla and if she knew some of the thoughts I had about what I wanted to try, she would have had a heart attack. Taking that into account, I decided I had better keep the conversation pretty tame, but still had no hesitation telling her how much I would love to be on my knees in front of an everyday hero, worshiping his cock and pleasing him beyond anything he could ever have imagined. She brushed off the comment with a laugh, but neither of us had realized that the two firemen who had been playing basketball had come out onto the patio and were just behind us when I said that.

"Well then get on your knees and worship it girl, let's see what you're made of!"

I felt my face turn bright red, and I could feel the flush up the back of my neck as I heard the comment come from someone behind me. I turned around and was staring straight into the eyes of the fireman that had been holding the basketball. He smiled, immediately putting me at ease, and introduced himself as Nate. He introduced his buddy Jeff and Gabi and I introduced us (my name is Suzie by the way). We invited them to join us and passed about half an hour with easy, flowing conversation about all sorts of things, but mainly about their job. We were fascinated by all the crazy things they had gotten to do, and all the lives that they had saved over the last few years. They were both 30, and we did manage to find out that neither of them had girlfriends. Before long they had to head back to work, so we decided we would walk them back to the fire hall. As we were walking, Nate slipped a piece of paper into my hand, closed my hand tight around it and whispered for me not to open it until I was alone. We said our goodbyes and Gabi and I continued back to my house.

As soon as we got home I said I needed to use the bathroom, and opened up the piece of paper immediately. A short note was scribbled on it: "I wasn't kidding slut, call me at 7pm sharp. You will be punished if you are not on time. 555-0321." I felt my heart skip a beat and my whole body flush. I could feel excitement rise up in me. It was only 2 pm. This was going to be a long afternoon.

Chapter 2

Killing time all afternoon was hard. I was so excited about that evening, nervous, but excited. I couldn't tell Gabi, she would freak out if she knew that I was going to meet up with him after getting a note like that. Every chance I got I would read and re-read the note. Every time Gabi looked the other way I was staring at the words "I wasn't kidding slut." I tried to keep myself distracted and Gabi and I decided to have a little fun with a couple of drinks and some loud music while we flipped through catalogues for clothing and furniture stores. Around 5 pm she decided it was time to head out as she was meeting another friend for dinner.

The minute she left I grabbed a snack and ran upstairs to shower and get ready. I wanted to look and feel my best for this evening. I spent a while drying and straightening my hair, did my makeup and slipped into a matching pair of black lace thong panties and push up bra which made my chest look amazing. I pulled on a denim miniskirt and a fitted, v-neck patterned top. I chose teal to make my eyes stand out.

I checked my watch; I had 15 minutes before I had to make the phone call. My nerves were starting to go crazy so I poured myself a glass of wine and sat in my favourite chair and watched the clock tick away. I must have read the note about 500 times in that 15 minute time period. At 6:59 I grabbed my phone and dialled Nate's number; my stomach doing somersaults as it began to ring.

I heard a click and the voice of the sexy fireman say, "you are right on time slut! I am very pleased. I hope you can continue to be a good girl for me and do exactly what you are told to do."

I was speechless, but I managed to get "yes Sir," out of my mouth.

We talked for a few minutes, he asked me exactly what I was wearing and I described it in detail. He told me to meet him at 8 pm at a local bar. I was instructed to enter the bar, not look around for him when I entered but to walk straight over to the bar, take a seat and order myself a drink. At all times I was to keep my eyes forward, and only if I met his demands would he approach me.

The bar was just down the street from my house, so I slipped on my shoes (black, low heeled sandals), grabbed my purse and headed out the door. It took me 10 minutes to walk there; I arrived at 7:55. I took a deep breath, walked through the doors and straight to the bar. I kept my eyes focused on an empty stool, climbed up on to it and waited for the bartender to come over. He finished serving a man sitting a few stools away, and as he came over I could feel him staring at my very well displayed chest. He smiled, looked up at me and asked what he could get me. I ordered a tall rye and ginger and focused my eyes on the bar in front of me. I was nervous, and between sipping my drink I kept stirring the ice in the glass with the straw. I could feel the man a few seats down from me staring but I didn't dare look his way. After a few minutes he stood up and walked towards me, leaned up against the bar putting himself almost directly in front of me. He told me that a pretty young lady like myself shouldn't be sitting there alone and that he would love to show me a good time.

Right as I was about to tell him that I was there to meet someone, Nate came up behind me, put his hand on my shoulder, kissed my cheek.

"Hey slut," he said, as he gave the other man the most ice-shattering stare I had ever seen.

The man got the message pretty quickly, apologized to both me and Nate, and went back to his seat. I was about to turn around to look at Nate and say thanks when cut me off.

"You are going to go into the bathroom, take off your panties, rub yourself until you are dripping wet. Then you may come and join me at my table (to which he pointed). You will not allow yourself to cum, and you will carry your panties in your hand so everyone in this bar can see exactly what they are. Understood slut?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," I nodded, and got up from the stool.

Firmly grasping my chin, he said "you will not speak unless given permission to do so, or directly asked a question. You will not look me in the eyes. You will focus your gaze on my cock or on the floor and nowhere else."

I nodded my head, he released me and I headed for the bathroom as he made his way back to his table with my drink in his hand.

By the time I got to the bathroom I could feel my pussy dripping, my body was shaking and my breathing heavy. This was something I had dreamed of for ages and never thought it would actually happen. Becoming submissive excited me, but scared me at the same time. It also terrified me that I knew Nate was a lot stronger than me, and knew he could pretty much do whatever he wanted. But I managed to talk my nerves down by reasoning that someone who saves lives for a living wasn't going to do anything to actually hurt me. With that I proceeded into the nearest stall, removed my panties, which were very wet already, and began to rub myself until I could take it no longer without cumming. I waited a minute to settle myself down, grasped my panties in my hand and walked out of the bathroom straight over to the table. I didn't dare look Nate in the face; I kept my head down as I placed my panties on the table in front of him and took my seat. Although my head was down, I could just make out the big smile on his face as I placed the panties in front of him.

"Hmm, you are my good slut aren't you!" he stated.

I nodded, remembering that I was not supposed to talk.

"Ok slut, here is how this is going to work. Tonight you are mine! You are going to do exactly as you are told without complaint or question. At the end of the night if I am happy with you and you decide that you wish to continue in this relationship then we will step things up. I have been looking for a long time, trying to find the perfect little slut girl, and to think that I may have found it by walking up behind you at the exact time you made that comment. It's funny how things work out sometimes."

I wanted to take a sip of my drink so bad but was terrified that he would notice just how much I was trembling, so I sat with my hands on the table trying to conceal it. He must have noticed though, because he reached across the table and placed his hands over mine and told me to look at him. I moved my gaze to his eyes, which were the most magnificent shade of blue I had ever seen. Immediately I felt myself relax slightly as he smiled at me.

"It's ok slut, I understand that you must be nervous about this whole thing, but I am going to take you for your word and let you worship the cock of an everyday hero. I want you to know that, if at any point you feel uncomfortable about things, you can tell me and we will take a break. Understood?"

I took a deep breath, smiled and nodded.

"Well slut, you have passed your first two tests tonight. First, you called at the exact time you were told to do so and second, you did not hesitate when I told you to go to the bathroom and take off your panties. I am also going to assume that you are nice and wet as I ordered."

With that I felt his hand run up my leg under the table, towards my pussy. He placed his hand between my legs, fingering my wetness. He lingered there for a few minutes, gently caressing my clit and swollen pussy lips, until I began to squirm and my breathing increased. He pushed me right to the brink of climaxing, right there at the table in a local bar, before he pulled his hand away. He placed his hand in front of my lips and told me to lick it clean. I did as I was told. At this point I didn't care if someone I knew saw me. My attention was 100% on Nate. If he had asked, I probably would have dropped onto my knees under the table and sucked him off right there, but he was patient. He granted me permission to speak as we finished our drinks. We talked about what we were both looking for and what my limits were. Once the drinks were done he said it was time to leave, so we both got up and headed for the exit. He then gave me 3 options, allowing me to choose the place I would be most comfortable. The options were my place, his place or a hotel.

Chapter 3:

I didn't think I was ready for Nate to know where I lived, and I didn't feel comfortable going to his home quite yet, so I told Nate that I thought a hotel would be the best option. He nodded as he opened the passenger side car door for me. Just as I was about to climb in he grabbed a hold of my skirt and pulled it up so the hem was above my waist, fully exposing me.

"You will sit on your bare bottom slut," he said with a grin.

After closing the door he walked around and climbed in himself. There was a hotel not far from where we were, and as we drove I was ordered to play with myself. I had never masturbated in front of anyone before. It felt uncomfortable at first, but before long my body took over and I was grinding my clit into my fist. I was so turned on from everything that had happened thus far that before long I had a massive orgasm. Immediately I knew I was going to be in trouble. I had not asked for permission to cum and I was sure he would not have allowed it. Before he even had a chance to say anything I hung my head in shame, begging him for forgiveness for not waiting until I had permission to allow myself such pleasure.

"I will deal with this indiscretion later slut. For future reference, don't you ever cum without my permission. I can see how much all of this is turning you on, which I love, but you need to be taught some lessons in self control," he said.

"Yes Sir, again, I am very sorry Sir, I won't disappoint you again Sir," I said as I stared at the floor of the car, not daring to make eye contact.

A few minutes later we arrived at the hotel. Nate parked his car and instructed me to get out, and to collect his bag from the backseat of the car. I did exactly what I was told and nothing more, I did not touch my skirt which was still bunched up around my waist. I have no idea if anyone in the parking lot saw me like this, but I was going to do everything in my power to make up for my failure. As I met Nate at the back of the car to begin walking across the parking lot he grabbed my arm to stop me. He reached around my waist and pulled my skirt back down.

"Good girl" was all he said as he took my panties which had been in his pocket since we left the bar, and shoved them into my mouth.

I was able to close my mouth all the way around them so no one would be able to see, but I had no ability to speak at this point. I followed Nate to the hotel desk and remained silent at his side as he got a room. We took the elevator up to room 513 and I followed him into the room. As soon as the door was closed he turned around to me, took his bag and ordered me to strip. I placed my purse on the floor and stepped out of my shoes. I pulled my shirt off, and after just a moment's hesitation I unclasped my bra allowing it to fall to the floor. I was about to remove my skirt when I remembered that my panties were shoved deep into my mouth, and that I would be fully naked the minute I let my skirt hit the floor. I took a few deep breaths to collect myself, and then stepped out of my skirt. I picked up my shirt and skirt, folded them neatly and placed them in a pile with my shoes and bra. I then stood back up, my eyes fixed to the floor in front of Nate. It took every ounce of my strength to fight the instinct to try and cover myself up.

After a moment of Nate just staring at me, he stepped closer and began his inspection. He ran his hand down my cheek and over my jaw, then along my neck and chest where he stopped to inspect my breasts.

"Hands behind your head slut," he said.

He grasped my breasts, fondled them, pulled on my nipples, pinched them and even sucked on them for a short period of time.

I was becoming very aroused by this detailed inspection of my chest. He was rough but never caused any actual pain. Before long he moved on with his inspection. He used his foot to indicate that I should spread my legs apart, which I did without hesitation. He began to run his hand between my legs. He lingered there for a while, gently rubbing between my pussy lips and around my clit. I was soaked. He removed his hand and brought it up to my mouth. He reached in and pulled the panties out, and commanded me to clean off his hand, sucking every drop of my own wetness from him.

"Ok Slut, let's see how good that mouth of yours is. You said you wanted to worship my cock, so get to work," he said with a grin.

I removed my hands from behind my head and began to unbuckle his belt as I slowly sank to my knees. I pulled his pants down, freeing his cock which was already fairly hard. It was big, probably about 8 inches long and 3 in diameter. I had no idea how I was supposed to fit that in my mouth, but I knew I had no choice but to do my best. I traced his cock with my finger as I moved closer and began to open my mouth. He took my hands and placed them on his ass and told me to keep them there, he wanted to see what I was capable of doing with just my mouth. I began to run my tongue along his cock, working up and down his shaft, coating it in my saliva, caressing it with my lips. I could feel it becoming harder as I worked. Once I was satisfied that his shaft was sufficiently coated I began to suckle on the head of his cock. I took my time, tracing his slit with my tongue, massaging the underside of his head. I began to pull him deeper inside as I heard him start to groan. It wasn't long before he grabbed a hold of my hair with both of his hands and began to push himself farther inside. I felt his rock hard shaft hit the back of my throat, causing me to gag, but that didn't matter to me, I had entered into a whole new world of doing whatever it would take to please him. He pushed farther and farther down my throat, my mouth now just a hole for him to use as he saw fit. I could feel him begin to swell as he let out a long groan and grasped even harder onto my hair. He shot is load deep down my throat. I swallowed every drop of him, and made sure to clean every inch of his cock as he slowly began to pull out.

He looked down at me, smiled and said, "I think we are going to have a very fun night tonight slut."