Fire in the Embers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few minutes it was quiet in the room, lit only by the hallway lamp. As Gor-don ate Jenna's pussy, the man went over and flicked a light switch, turning on the ceiling lamp. It was one bulb, one cone of light, and looked like the lights in interrogation rooms in the movies.

The man watched as the pretty redhead was being eaten by the slender, well-hung young punk. He unzipped his pants and took out his own cock, which was average sized at best, and began stroking it. Fear coursed through Jenna as she saw what the man was doing, fear which negated the pleasure of Gor-don's tongue expertly working over her pussy.

The man noticed that Gor-don was hard, his long cock taut and throbbing. "Har! Your punk boyfriend has a hard-on, bitch!" the man said derisively, chuckling. "Okay, punk, get on top of the bitch and fuck her!"

"Leave her alone, you fucking bastard--" Gor-don started, but as the man advanced on them, Jenna broke in.

"It's okay, Gor-don." she said. "Just do what he says."

"About time you showed some fucking brains, bitch." the man growled. "Get to it, punk. Fuck your bitch!" Gor-don eased up onto Jenna, mounting her. He dryhumped her with several strokes, then his cockhead found her hole. He used his hand to help guide himself in, then pushed forward, sheathing his cock to the hilt in Jenna's warm, dark pussy.

Primal instincts kicked in, and Gor-don soon was pumping in and out of Jenna with long, deep strokes. He looked down at her and whispered "I'm sorry about this." but did not stop fucking her as if they were lovers after a hot date.

"It's okay, Gor-don." she said. "He's making us do this. Just don't do anything rash and make him more violent..."

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." the man ordered. He was still stroking his cock in rhythm to Gor-don's thrusts into Jenna's violated vagina. "You, punk, get your fucking ass moving! Fuck that bitch! Come on, FUCK HER!"

As Gor-don began fucking Jenna harder, she began realizing that something about the man was familiar, and she realized his voice is familiar, I've heard that voice before! She could not remember who's voice it was, but she was certain that this man... was someone she knew.

The steady fucking continued for another minute, but Gor-don could not hold back. "I'm gonna come." he announced.

"Come inside that bitch's cunt, punk!" ordered the man. "You know you want to drop your load inside that pussy." He didn't know that this was not Gor-don's first time fucking Jenna... she had been giving him pussy every so often in her office. And that pussy now had Gor-don too worked up. With a gasp, he let it go, feeling his essence releasing into the redheaded woman beneath him.

"Damn, with a cock like that," said the man, "I expected a better performance. You really are pathetic, punk. Get over to your bed." Gor-don got off the bed, his half-hard cock smeared with Jenna's juices and his own semen. The man ordered Gor-don to sit on his bed, then cuffed his left wrist to the footboard rail of the bed.

"Now, punk, watch this." said the man. "This is how a real man fucks a whore." With that, the man went to Jenna's bed. He pushed her legs back and mounted her. She tried to move her hips to keep him from penetrating her.

"Yeah, baby, move that ass." the man growled. "You know you want this turkeyneck." He finally found Jenna's opening, and shoved forward, groaning as the hot wetness of her cream-filled cunt enveloped his invading cockmeat.

He began fucking her hard, really hard, driving his meat forward with hard thrusts, not really pulling out but pushing in hard again. "Yeah, baby, I'm going to give what you NEED!" he shouted into her face. Though muffled by the mask, Jenna still realized that his voice was familiar, even as shooting arcs of pain coursed through her loins and lower back.

The man raped Jenna for another minute, and did not try to hold back. He shot his load into her, mixing his semen with the froth that had been Gor-don's much larger load. Jenna hoped that this would be the end of it for a while as the man got off of her and slapped her face hard again.

Then she looked at the doorway in the middle of the wall of iron bars... and saw three more men, also masked but in fully black clothing. One of them already had his penis out through the opening in his pants, and this cock was easily as large, if not larger, than Gor-don's cock.

"Fuck her, 'Tiny'." the first man ordered, meaning the well hung stud. The stud complied, mounting Jenna.

"UHHH!" she cried out as she was invaded by the huge prick. This man was young, she could tell, and very well-built, very muscular under the black clothing he was wearing. He began fucking her hard and deep, not as violently as the first thug, but with plenty of power, his cockhead slamming into the back wall of her vagina causing her pain, the friction of their coupling beginning to hurt, as well.

It was only the beginning of the several hours Jenna would endure in this ordeal of sexual brutality...

Part 20 - Command and Chaos

I was looking at the large map of the Town that hung on the wall of the Main Conference Room. The board behind it was magnetic, and a small magnetic square had been placed where Jenna's car had been found.

"They could be anywhere." I said. "Warehouse District, Industrial District, Central District, and on southward to the Tenderloin District and the Southwestern Ghetto areas."

"Do you think they'll contact us? And soon?" asked Jack Muscone, who was in the room with me. My wife Laura was also in the room with us. She'd brought the kids over, and they were sleeping along with Molly's child Ross, Tanya's son Pete, and other children in the empty office next to the Chief's office on makeshift beds. At least here, they were better protected than they would be at their own homes.

"Yes." I said. "I'm kind of surprised they haven't already."

"At least the Press hasn't gotten ahold of it--" Jack started. He was interrupted by a knock on the door, and Lt. Scott Peterson looked in.

"KSTD and KXTC have both contacted me in the last five minutes about it." said Peterson. I looked balefully at Jack Muscone.

"I jinxed you." said Muscone. "Sorry about that."

"It was bound to happen." I said. "Brownlee hasn't shown up, even though the Chief had the Duty Desk call him. Want to bet me he called the Press instead?"

"Hell no." said Jack. "Betting against you is sheer stupidity."

"What do you want me to tell them?" asked Peterson.

"Tell them we have no comment." I said. "And if they make even one public statement that is false, I will have their reporters arrested and jailed for libel and then sue them to death." Peterson got out. Jack, Laura and I went back to my office. My mother was sitting on the sofa, waiting for us.

"So," said Jack, sitting down in one of the 'hot' chairs in front of my desk, "how's Cindy doing?"

As I sat down behind my desk I said "Why don't you ask her?" Indeed, a platinum blonde time-bomb was walking into my office, trying hard to hold herself together. Molly was behind her.

"I'm okay, Jack." Cindy said, trying hard to show it. "Don, I need something to do. Anything. This waiting and doing nothing is worse than anything."

"I hear you." I said. "And I wish I had something to give you, and myself, to do. All we can do is wait. The SWAT Team is ready to go if we can get a lead on where she and Gor-don are. We've got patrols out everywhere, we've got people out asking about anything suspicious, we've got people checking with C.I.s We're doing all we can, Cindy."

"I know." Cindy said, sitting down next to Jack Muscone. Her eyes looked strange, more deeply introspective than I'd ever seen. She was going deep within herself to hold on to herself, I realized.

"Well, it's nearly ten o'clock." said Jack. "Why don't I order some pizzas. We've gotta eat, no matter how we feel..."

*BRING!* *BRING!* *BRING!* *BRING!*

I was surprised my office had any ceiling tiles left, so high did everyone jump at the sound of my Police cellphone going off. The number on it said "BLOCKED"... and for a number to be blocked on this Police cellphone was extraordinary.

"This is it, guys." I said quietly, then answered the phone: "Commander Troy."

"Turn on Police Channel Two." said a deep, muffled voice. I grabbed the remote and turned on my TV, mouthing "Police Channel Two" to everyone. Molly rushed off to tell everyone in MCD and Vice.

Police Channel Two was one of two internal police channels on our closed circuit feed. It usually had general announcements; indeed, it had been running messages about Thanksgiving schedules.

The screen showed a darkened room. It looked like a dungeon. On their knees in the center of the room were Jenna and Gor-don. Jenna's skirt was on, but she did not have a shirt on and her breasts were in full view. Gor-don was only in his underwear. Behind them were two masked men in black ninja-like coveralls. Jenna and Gor-don both had ball-gags in their mouths.

"Oh my God." I heard Cindy whisper, seeing her worst fears confirmed.

Another man appeared, much closer to the camera. He was tall and seemed slender, and wore a suit and tie. His face was masked in what looked like white cloths, with hardly any room for eye slits. He put a cellphone to his masked face.

"Can you see us, Commander?"

"Yes." I said into the phone. My voice echoed back; like the man's voice, my own was being re-transmitted by the broadcast. I noticed that my office was filling up with people fast: the Chief, Tanya, Teresa, and Joanne Cummings had come in.

"You have two hours to bring us a DVD copy of the Jack Burke sex tapes." said the voice of the tall masked man. "Every tape, of every woman in those tapes. You will bring the tapes to a manhole at the southeast corner of Courthouse Square, which is painted with an orange 'X'. Drop the tapes into the manhole. Any attempt to follow or trap my courier of the tapes will cause these hostages to be executed. Any tracking devices found on the DVDs will result in the hostages being executed."

"How do I know you won't kill them anyway?" I asked, which I fully expected the perps to do to their victims.

"Because I've told you that I won't." said the muffled voice. "I will set them free when I have what I want."

"We physically cannot copy the files in two hours." I said. "I need more time."

"Fine, take your time." said the voice. "I will give you until... six o'clock tomorrow morning. But remember this, Commander Troy... every minute you delay in bringing those tapes to that manhole... is a minute my men have with your woman Assistant District Attorney." He looked over at the man behind Jenna, who reached over her shoulders and began mauling her breasts in his gloved hands. Jenna moaned into her gag and squirmed.

"Leave her alone." I said. "I'll deliver the tapes."

"Better do it soon." said the masked man. "My men are horny, like Ajax in the Temple with Cassandra, and I cannot... and will not... restrain them." With that, the picture faded to black, and the room exploded in chaos. The voices only stopped when a loud police whistle blew... and it was me doing the whistling.

"Everyone," I said in the sudden silence, "take a breath, and don't talk." I picked up the phone and called Myron. "Myron, did you get that recorded?"

"Yes, sir." said Myron.

"Okay, we need to get it where we can play it back, and in the MCD room." I said. "After you do that, come to my office." Hanging up the phone, I gave orders.

"Lieutenant Perlman," I said, "have everyone review that tape for any clues to where the hostages might be. Lieutenant Croyle, keep working with C.I.s about suspicion activity in abandoned buildings towards the east side of Town, probably along Jefferson Avenue."

"Why there?" asked Jack Muscone.

"They're underground, from what I could tell of that room." I said. "Buildings near the River don't have basements; they would flood. The buildings on higher ground as we get towards University Avenue could have basements. Also, that manhole at Courthouse Square... there's a pretty large drainage line under there, with branches, and they mainly go anywhere but west. It's a good place for the drop; the perp collecting the tapes can go in any direction, and we can't cover them all."

"Commander," said Joanne Cummings, "do you think there's an underground connection between that manhole and the building they've got Jenna and Gor-don in?"

"That's a good thought, Ms. Cummings." I said. "It's very possible. But the large drainage pipe gets narrow pretty quickly, and humans can't crawl too far."

"Sir," said Cummings,"when the pharmacist Lockhart was murdered and you had me in charge of the scene, that pharmacy had a basement where some drugs were kept."

"Did it look like that room?" I asked.

"No sir, but similar. Cool and dark." said Joanne.

"Wait a minute." said Muscone. He got out his cellphone. "I'm going to call our DEA guys that raided Fillmore Pharmacy. They said it had basement rooms full of drugs. Is it okay if I send them a still shot from that video?"

"Sure." I said.

Just then, Laura came up to my desk and said "I need to speak to you alone."

"Okay everyone, out of my office!" I ordered. "Jack, Cindy, and Myron can stay. The rest of you, go look at the tape and work your memories, and be on stand-by for further instructions." The room cleared, except for Jack, Myron, Cindy, my mom, and my wife.

"Are you going to give them the tapes?" Laura asked.

"Not the classified one." I said, meaning the one of Melina. "But they can have the rest. The Enemy does not know that they are no longer of value to their client."

Laura was shocked by my words, but leaned over and whispered into my ear "As long as Melina's tape is held back, I'll authorize you to give up the others, to save you from any charges regarding classified material."

"Thank you." I whispered back. Laura then hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"I know this is killing you." she said. "Whatever you need from me, let me know."

"I love you." I whispered to her. Then I looked at Myron, who was awaiting orders.

"Myron," I said, "did you make that copy of the tapes the other day?"

"Yes sir." said Myron. "They're locked in the safe in the Evidence vault inside the Evidence rooms."

"Good." I said. "And the Sheriff's wife's tape is not part of that set?"

"No sir." said Myron. "Nor is the other woman's, who you told me to hold back."

"You can put that one in with the set." I said. "Just not our Sheriff's wife. I'm not giving these bastards campaign fodder. Now, Myron, tell me how they were able to broadcast that on our closed-circuit Police channel feed."

"That would be easy enough to do, sir." said Myron. "The signal is sent with our radio traffic in the police band ranges. Our signal is encrypted, but someone who knows the frequency could send a signal that overrides it."

Jack Muscone said "It may be too late, but I'll contact the FCC and the National Guard Signal Corps." He looked at Laura, who looked back at him. I knew that they were thinking that the NSA could be contacted, as they track virtually every radio signal generated in the Nation.

Just then, Lt. Scott Peterson burst into the room. "Commander," he said breathlessly, "that broadcast on our closed-circuit line... was also sent to KSTD and KXTC. KXTC says they won't air it, but KSTD asked for a statement from the Commander, and said they fully intend to broadcast the whole thing."

"Hold on, Don!" said Jack, seeing my face as I was getting up. "I'll call the FCC right now. If KSTD broadcasts one second of that, they'll be shut down, and I'll personally go and do it." He was on the phone, and I tried to relax.

I looked at Cindy, who had not moved and was still looking at me. "We're going to get her back." I said.

"I appreciate your willingness to do this, Don," Cindy said, "but do you really think they'll let her go? They won't kill her?"

"I'm not exactly taking Slender Man there at his word." I said, speaking of the man in the suit and facial shrouds that had been the speaker. "As hard as it will be on Jenna, I'm going to try to find them and rescue them first. Only at the last minute will I give them the tapes."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At 11:30pm, Jack Muscone and Teresa Croyle came into my office. Jack said "A couple of my DEA friends said that they can't be totally sure, but that dungeon room looks like the basement of Fillmore Pharmacy."

Teresa said "A couple of our C.I.s said that the Fillmore Pharmacy, which has been empty since the DEA raided the place and arrested Fillmore, has had some lights on off and on for the past week or so. They did report it to us, and we've had patrols drive by from time to time, but didn't catch anything."

"That has to be it." said Cindy.

"Okay, Croyle," I said, "go get the SWAT Team and bring them to the Main Conference Room. This one requires some planning."

I went with Jack, Laura, my mom, and Cindy to the Conference Room and brought out the map of the area, covering the large table with it. The SWAT Team was soon filing in.

"Okay, Hugh." I said. "There are underground passages that go near Fillmore Pharmacy and connect to underground tunnels. There's a cross-connection tunnel going north towards the drop point at Courthouse Square. You can get to and access these tunnels from this point here..." I pointed to a spot west of Fillmore Pharmacy "... and get in place. Some of your guys are going to have to be tunnel rats tonight."

"Sounds like fun." Hugh said. "This juncture is a 'T'; we'll have to barricade one side so that they can't go through... and we don't end up shooting at each other."

"How do you guys know all this?" asked Jack Muscone incredulously.

"Jack, you haven't been drilled until you've had this man drill you on every street on that map." Cindy replied. "It's paying off now."

"Our only hope to defeat the criminals is to know the terrain better than them." I said. "To have a matchless knowledge of the Town and County. Hewitt, you have fifteen minutes to get your people ready. Bring Croyle in here when you're ready."

Fourteen minutes later, Hugh and Teresa came back into the room, and said they were ready to go. Teresa was in her armor, as were several other Vice Detectives.

"We're ready, Commander." said Teresa. "Sergeant Charles is taking the backside cutoff. Hugh and I will go through the front and down the stairs with our teams. We've got heavy shields as well as our armor."

"Commander," Cindy said, "I want to lead this mission."

"Like hell, sister!" Teresa all but shouted. "I've been training with these guys for drug raids for months! When was the last time you went on a raid, much less led one--"

"As you were, Lieutenant!" Cindy shouted. "This is my--"

"As you were, Captain." I said, somewhat more quietly as I spun a chair around and forced Cindy to sit down in it. "Croyle, Hewitt, go." They left and I bore down on my cousin. "Cindy, you are way too damn close for me to let you do this."

Cindy was not ready to give up. "Don, if it was your wife in there, would you let anyone stop you from leading her rescue?"

"Of course not." I said. "And I'd be physically tackled before I could do it... like I was on a certain raid by you and others... and I had to lay there and watch you get shot up."

"I'm willing to risk getting shot to get Jenna out of there--" Cindy said, but I stopped her again.

"Cindy, it's not about that." I said. "You tackled me, and now I'm paying you back. I'm tackling you now. I'd lead tonight's raid myself, but they'll stop me just like I'm stopping you. We will both trust our fellow Officers, and we will let them do their jobs and get Jenna out of there. Now that is not a request, and if you think you can fight your way through me... not tonight, Cousin. Not tonight."