Fire in the Night Ch. 07

Story Info
His true feelings for his hitchhiker begin to emerge.
3.2k words
4.75
43.3k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunnylynn
sunnylynn
46 Followers

Listening to the story of Caitlin's tragic childhood was painful for Jack. Though he had known her less than a day, he felt responsible for her safekeeping. It didn't seem to matter that, at the time these tragedies had occurred, he hadn't even known that Caitlin existed. What mattered was that he wanted to protect her from ever experiencing any kind of pain.

When Caitlin said that she could never tell Shanna about her past, Jack was perplexed. "I don't understand. I thought you were closer to Shanna than anyone else. Why can't you share this with her? I'm sure she would understand; she's your friend."

Caitlin's smile was so sad that he felt like his heart was breaking for her pain. "No, Jack, she wouldn't," she answered. "You see, Billy is not the only family member I gained by Anne and Stanley's marriage."

"He's not?" he frowned.

Shaking her head, she responded, "No. You see...Shanna is Billy's older sister."

His jaw dropped. Shanna was Billy's sister? Shanna was Caitlin's stepsister? Baffled, he could only stare at her.

Caitlin sighed, and began to explain. "Shanna had just left home for college when Billy began...visiting me. It was almost like...her presence had kept Billy on his best behavior. When she left...the dark side of Billy began to emerge. Even though Shanna and I became very close, I couldn't tell her what her brother was doing to me. It would devastate her, and she would want me to tell Anne and Stanley. I couldn't go through with that, I couldn't destroy my family, as miserable as we were. And Shanna would have felt so guilty for not being able to do anything about it, for not being around."

Jack shook his head, his expression full of sorrow. "Baby, I can never even begin to understand what you've been through. It must have been horrible, and I'm so sorry that you had to go through it alone."

She forced a smile, snuggling up closer to him. "It was a long time ago. I've made my peace with it, and it made me a stronger person. I know I would never let myself endure anything like that again, and now I'm focused on making my future better than my past ever was."

He was thoughtful. "I admire that a lot about you, Caitlin. You're so mature for your age that I don't even think about our age difference."

She nodded. "I think that's why I feel so comfortable with you, Jack. I think that's why I'm able to open up with you when I've never been able to with a boy before. You're so different from boys my age; I could hardly believe how attracted I was to you right from the start." Flushing a bit, she added, "I was beginning to think that I would never desire sex the way other girls do, and certainly not the way Shanna does. You've brought out a side in me that I didn't even know was there."

He questioned, "What do you mean, certainly not the way Shanna does?"

She laughed in spite of herself. "That, my friend, is a story for another night. One with much more wine, much less crying, and much more laughter." She dropped a sly wink. "And, if you're lucky, some visual aids."

His curiosity was piqued, but his thoughts returned to her past. He couldn't help but marvel at her courage, her strength. 'How many women could go through what she did, and become so strong, so successful?' He had a great deal of respect for her, even more so after hearing this story. In the back of his head, he wondered how much longer he could wait before telling her that he loved her. 'Yeah, that's right,' he thought ruefully. 'Jack the Womanizer has finally been bitten by the big L. And for a woman half his age!' He desperately hoped that she felt the same way, but he didn't want to scare her by revealing his feelings too quickly. 'I'll let her take the lead on how quickly things develop,' he decided.

Jack stroked her hair as he was lost in his own thoughts, his touch gentle and tender. She tilted her head up to him and brushed her lips over his. He returned her kiss, and it became a slow, sweet embrace. When her arms slipped around him and her fingers tangled themselves in his hair, he allowed some passion to enter their kiss. Her response was eager as she opened her mouth to him, brushing her tongue against his in a way that sent sparks throughout his body.

With caution, he ran his hands up her bare arms, stroking her soft skin. She shivered slightly, her hands moving from his hair down his back. He moved on top of her, pushing her curls away from her face so that he could stare into her bright green eyes.


"You are so beautiful, Caitlin," he whispered.

She smiled up at him, blushing. "You're not so bad yourself, Jack," she whispered back.

He kissed her neck, nibbling below her earlobe lightly. "This neck is beautiful," he murmured. She giggled.

He ran his tongue to her collarbone and dropped a kiss there. "This chest is beautiful," he added. Her laugh turned low and sexy.

He took the top of the sheet in his teeth and yanked it roughly down to her waist, brushing his lips over her left nipple. "This breast is beautiful," he muttered.

She stopped laughing as her breath caught in her throat.

He moved over to her right breast, brushing his lips over it and then flicking the nipple with his tongue. "This one is, too," he whispered.

"Jack," she whimpered pleadingly.

Raising his eyes to her, he took her nipple in his mouth, teasing her by sucking on it slowly. "Do you like that?" he asked.

She gave a soft moan.

He moved to her other nipple, sucking just a bit harder and flicking it with his tongue. "I couldn't hear you baby...do you like this?"

"Yes," she gasped.

"Do you want more?" he said in a soft voice.

"Yes," she pleaded.

He attacked her, sucking and nibbling at one nipple as his hand caressed her other breast, teasing and pinching her nipple. She cried out, closing her eyes as she reveled in his touch. For several minutes, he teased and licked her breasts, noticing how sensitive her nipples were. Her body began writhing against him, her hips unconsciously thrusting against his body, her grip on his shoulders tightening. Relentless, he continued, listening to her moans become higher pitched. Finally, he felt her body tense beneath him, all of her muscles tightening. "Oh god, Jack!" she squealed, shaking and trembling. He slowed his movements gradually, then kissed his way back up her chest before brushing his lips against hers.

"Oh my god," she whispered, panting loudly, her eyes wide with shock.

"That is so hot that you can cum just from me kissing your breasts," he chuckled.

"I didn't even know I could!" she gasped, still catching her breath.

He gave her a wicked grin, "Then maybe it's just me."

"Maybe," she agreed breathlessly.

He ran his hand down her waist to her upper thigh. "Now I want to taste you again." His tone was matter-of-fact.

"Okay," she whispered, her green eyes wide again.

"Okay, what, baby?" he teased.

She flushed hotly, but forced the words out. "Okay, I want you to...taste me."

His smile was so sexy. "Good girl," he muttered, before rapidly moving down her body to kiss her stomach. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sensations he was causing within her. She felt a fluttering in her stomach as his lips and tongue traced over her tummy, and she was trembling a bit when he moved lower. He enjoyed the taste of her skin, so sweet and so soft beneath his lips. With aching slowness, he ran his tongue lower, lower, until he noticed she was holding her breath. Her pussy lips were already glistening with her arousal, and he inhaled her scent deeply. He had noticed earlier that she smelled sweet, not as musky as other women he'd been with. He took a moment to immerse himself in her scent, and then brushed his lips over each of her pussy lips.

She inhaled sharply, her thighs tense beneath him. He traced his fingers up her thighs, stroking her nether lips with gentle caresses that made her quiver. Running his finger along her slit, he gathered some of her moisture on it and, raising his eyes to meet hers, sucked it off of his finger with great satisfaction. She moaned, watching him with heavy-lidded eyes that were dark emerald with desire.

"You taste so sweet and so sexy," he said huskily.

"Please make me cum," she whispered, her expression shy but lustful.

He gave her another wicked grin, delighted that she was opening up with him. Lowering his lips again, he stroked his tongue slowly along her slit. With gentle fingers, he spread her pussy lips and licked the underside of each one, making her shudder. He felt as if his senses were tuned into every movement, every sound that she made, his subconscious taking diligent notes as to what she liked and didn't like. He sucked first one of her pussy lips into his mouth, then the other one, still running his tongue up and down each one. Then he spread them again and kissed right above her clit, his bottom lip just barely brushing against it. He could hear her fast, heavy breathing, and could imagine her mentally urging him to bring her to climax. But he wanted to take his time; he wanted to know every inch of this woman. Her pleasure was his goal – he wanted her to see stars.

Keeping her lips spread, he slipped one of his fingers inside of her with great care, gathering more moisture on it to bring to his mouth. His ice blue eyes locking with hers, he sucked his finger into his mouth again, extending his tongue to run from the base of his finger to the tip. She moaned, raising her hips up to him a bit, her eyes begging him for release. Sliding his finger inside of her again, he stroked in and out of her, his movements slow and deliberate. Wanting to catch her off guard, he suddenly flicked his tongue out against her clit. She jerked her hips, first away, then back to him as if begging for more. For several minutes, he teased her to the brink of insanity with his finger steadily stroking in and out of her pussy and his tongue flicking her clit at random. He wanted to hear her beg.

Her whimpers turned to words. "Please, Jack...oh god...please, I need to cum..." she whined. He had gotten his wish.

He sucked her clit into his mouth with tender care, listening to her squeal with delight. He added a second finger to his first, still keeping a steady pace in and out of her, as he sucked on her clit and occasionally flicked it with his tongue at random. Her breathing was quickening, her breath higher pitched, her squeals growing more frequent. She was ready. Without warning, he curled his two fingers inside of her toward him, stroking quickly to find the sensitive bundle of nerves that would make her explode. Simultaneously, he increased the suction on her clit and flicked his tongue back and forth over it rapidly.

To Jack's delight, a stream of obscenities ran from Caitlin's mouth as she began to cum. She arched her back hard, her hands squeezing the sheets into tight fists, her eyes tightly shut as she screamed out his name. Her whole body quaked and shuddered, and her hips bucked wildly against him. Her fiery red curls flew about as she tossed her head back and forth, and her breasts heaved as she gasped for air. Desperate to make her feel the ultimate pleasure, he never ceased his ministrations of her pussy, and her green eyes opened wide as she was brought right back up to the apex of her climax. "Oh fuck, oh god, oh shit," she squealed as her body shook with pleasure. He had to hang onto her tightly to remain in position, but the naughty part of him pursued her still, sucking and licking at her as he fingered her more rapidly, never allowing her to relax as he stroked her into a third orgasm. Her voice had given out at this point, and he raised his eyes quickly to catch her mouth open in a silent cry, her eyes staring sightlessly into space, her body alternating between tightening and shaking.

Jack finally slowed his fingers, calmed his tongue, and, as her body began to still, pulled away from her, thoroughly pleased with himself and hoping she was, too. He dropped light kisses on her skin as he moved up her body, reveling in the sight of her, post-climax. Her face and chest were flushed, breasts heaving as she struggled to regain her breath. Her eyes were a clear green, and wide with astonishment and ecstasy. Her soft pink lips were parted slightly as she gasped, and he couldn't resist the urge to run his tongue along them before kissing her lightly. Her red curls were, of course, a tangled mess that he thought looked unbelievably sexy.

'If anyone were to ask me what the three most erotic things I had ever seen were,' he mused, 'I would have to say Caitlin before, during, and after an orgasm.'

Her eyes finally focused on him, and her breathing had slowed enough to speak. "I can't move," she whispered.

He laughed wickedly, pleased with himself. "You just take some recovery time, baby."

Her eyes lowered to his erection, which was painfully hard as his arousal was near its peak just from pleasuring her. He didn't want to rush her into satisfying him, but he was aching for release. She seemed to understand this.

"Take me," she murmured.

He hesitated for a moment, but didn't want to second-guess her. He rolled over and grabbed another condom from his nightstand drawer, yanking off his boxers hastily before turning back to her. He wanted a position that would not force her into too much exertion; she still seemed weak from her multiple orgasms.

"Get on your knees," he commanded. Her green eyes darkened with desire again before she obeyed him. He moved behind her, using a gentle touch to guide her onto her hands as well. His cock was throbbing painfully, but he took the time to run his hands over her back, caressing her soft skin, moving down to her heart-shaped ass. He leaned down and kissed each cheek, his lips light as a feather. His fingers sought her slit, making sure she was well-lubricated enough. 'Oh yeah, she is,' he grinned to himself. Her pussy and thighs were coated with her juices. Slipping the condom on, he grabbed her hips and guided her to his hard-on, gently nudging his way inside of her. She sighed with pleasure as he took his time filling her up, moving an inch at a time. With several inches to go, she started to whimper, spreading her knees a bit more to accommodate his size.

When he was finally buried in her as far as he could go, he remained still, giving her time to adjust to him. With tender care, he finally began to stroke in and out of her, using long, slow strokes that reached into her innermost depths before sliding out of her almost completely. It took all of his self-control to keep from fucking her tight pussy wildly; he had so much pent-up passion and lust inside of him from tasting her and making her cum. But he wanted things to progress at a rate that she was comfortable with, and he didn't want to rush her.

It felt like forever but was probably only ten minutes before he felt her beginning to push back at him with an urgency that begged him onward. "What do you want, baby," he asked, his voice hoarse, never slowing in his strokes.

She whimpered and squirmed against him, unable to find her voice. He squeezed her ass roughly to get her attention and she moaned with pleasure.

"Tell me," he grunted, his body tingling with desire as he fought to maintain a steady pace within her.

"Please...harder," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

"Louder," he commanded, though he suspected he had heard what she said.

"Please, harder!" she cried, shoving her hips back against him in desperate need.

Something about this fiery little goddess begging him to fuck her harder sent Jack over the edge, and he temporarily lost control of himself, squeezing her ass hard as he began ramming into her more firmly. To his surprise and delight, she responded by squealing with ecstasy and meeting his thrusts with desperate abandon.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned as their pace quickened. She began to spit obscenities again, and he slid his hand around her hip to flick a finger across her clit. Her hips began to buck erratically against him and her body tightened as she screamed his name. He moaned as her pussy tightened around his cock, becoming almost painfully tight as she climaxed.

He ran his other hand up her back and buried it in her hair, pulling her head back as she came down from her orgasm. "Oh, fuck, Jack yes," she squealed, arching her back toward him as her pussy tightened around his cock again. 'Oh shit, she's going again,' he thought before the pleasure she was evoking overtook his brain and he could no longer form thoughts. Her ass clenched erotically as her muscles tightened again, and she fell from bracing herself with her hands to bracing with her elbows, which forced her hips against his even harder. 'Fuck, I can't take it anymore,' flashed through his mind before he felt the familiar tightening of his balls. She was so sexy and hot and tight that his endurance was much lower than usual. With a shaky groan, he thrust into her one last time before erupting inside of her, his cock pulsing as several spurts of cum streamed from his cock. He swore he saw fireworks behind his tightly closed eyes, his climax completely overpowering him.

When he opened his eyes a minute or two later, he realized that Caitlin was still crouched before him in a quite vulnerable position. He quickly pulled out of her, disposing of the condom, and collapsed on his back.

"You are hotter than a wildfire," he groaned, feeling completely spent.

She giggled, bouncing up beside him and wrapping herself in his sheets.

"Good, cover yourself up before I'm forced to take you again," he warned.

Her smile was brilliant. "You make me feel so sexy," she said in a shy voice.

He raised an eyebrow. "Good. Because you are. And you should know it. So that you can wield your unrelenting power over me at will." She giggled again, her eyes bright and shining as they gazed at him.

He smiled at her, his mind fuzzy with exhaustion and post-coital delight. "Have you figured out that I love you yet?" he asked sleepily.

Too late he realized what he'd said. He couldn't take the words back now.

A look of shock came over her face as her smile faded fast.

To be continued...

sunnylynn
sunnylynn
46 Followers