Fire Island 1960 Something Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went into the house, and she said she wanted another shower, always felt fresher after one, when she had been sunning. This time I agreed and we had one together. That was nice, soaping each other ... all over, yes, there too. I was surprised when she did it to me, but she seemed to take it for granted, and it felt good, and also doing it to her. She just smiled at me when I did it, as though she liked it and appreciated that I did, while I was thinking: Kid, you've come a long way today.

After we dried ourselves, she asked if my sister might be wondering where I was, maybe worried, if I shouldn't call her, which was a good idea. Before I did, she suggested that I stay for lunch and say that I would be home for dinner. So I called her. She didn't sound like she had missed me, but was appreciative that I called, asking where I was. Trying not to sound flustered, I answered that I had met some people on the beach and was over at their place, and that I would be back by dinner time. My sister seemed to like the idea that I wouldn't be around in the afternoon.

When I hung up, she smiled at me. We were still naked, which seem normal now, to my surprise, but not so normal that I didn't feel my cock stir. "That's good," she said:

"Didn't want to tell her you'd been spending the forenoon like she probably was."

"Hm-umm," I replied with a grin, feeling it stir again.

"Want to have lunch now, or a siesta first," she asked. "Whatever you want," I replied. "Why don't we lie down and talk for a while," and she led me into the bedroom, a big bed.

We stretched out on the cool sheet, not touching each other, looking at the ceiling, silent for a while. I was wondering about her, her Lebanese husband, stewardess, where she came from.

When she didn't say anything, I finally spoke: "You know all about my first time, thank you. What about yours?"

"You mean the first time I did it?"

"Um-hmm."

"Hmm! Hm-hmm! Oh, it probably could have been when I was sixteen; I sure wanted to, wanted him to, but he was too scared about what might happen. Good thing; I wasn't thinking about that.

"But when I was eighteen - just eighteen .... It was Thanksgiving, and my mother's nephew visited us. He was in Marine training at the Great Lakes Training Center near us in Michigan, closer than his home in Wisconsin. I hadn't met him before. I guess he was about twenty. Gee, he looked good in his uniform when he arrived before Thanksgiving dinner, and nice. I'm an only child, so it was pretty festive having someone for Thanksgiving dinner. Mother had thought we should go to the church young people's party in the evening. Before, I hadn't been too keen on the idea, but with him as a 'date', I thought it would be good, showing my girlfriends and the boys what kind of a guy I had along.

"He went along with the idea, and Dad said he could use the car, which really made it special for me. So off we went in the evening, and had a good time, and my friends were ... adequately impressed. Of course, a church do didn't go on too late, and there was no drinking - probably part of Mom's consideration - so we drove home. We had been dancing, close, and in the car I moved over next to him, and he put his arm around me. Oooh, I felt good, aroused, wondering if he would kiss me, hoping he would want to.

"When we got home, Mom was still awake, and called down that we shouldn't stay up too late, but that implied that we didn't need to go to bed immediately. I tried to act grown-up and asked if he wanted something to drink, wondering what I could offer him. He asked if I thought he could have a beer. I wasn't sure, but we had all had wine with dinner, so I thought I could, and got a bottle, and we sat on the sofa while he had a sip, and then offered me one, and we each had a few more till the bottle was empty.

"I was feeling a little wicked, drinking, and aroused to be alone with him, and he again had his arm around me. Oooh, I could bet he would want to kiss me. And when he held me a little closer, I looked up at him and he did. Oh, it was good, French kissing - knew about that - but not with a grown man.

"By now he was holding me on his lap, and his hand slipped down onto my breast. Oooh, that was good! And I wasn't offering any resistance, especially not when his fingers started to find my nipple, even through my bra and dress. I just sucked his tongue and nodded, and when he didn't go further, reached down and unbuttoned my dress. That really encouraged him, and his hand slipped inside it, on my skin and then sliding under my bra, and then sliding my strap off my shoulder and holding my naked breast, playing with my nipple. Oh, that feels good when a girl is aroused, makes her feel good down in her pussy.

"And he was aroused too. He slid me back and let go of my breast for a moment and reached down and adjusted his cock. Just like that, letting me know he was aroused. When his hand returned to my breast, and we were kissing again, I let my hand slid down between us and felt it. So hard and big! And he didn't mind, and I held it while he played with my nipple and sucked on my tongue.

"Finally he stopped - I never would have - and smoothed my dress back over my breast and said we had better go to bed. Upstairs, his room was next to mine, we said goodnight. I told him he could use the bathroom first. In my room, I stripped off all my clothes, relishing being naked and the thought that a man had been kissing and fondling me, and that I had been holding his penis. When I heard him leave the bathroom, I slipped into my nightgown. Usually I wore panties under it, but not that night, and went to the bathroom.

"When I came out, I heard both my parents snoring. Oh, I was still aroused, from before and knowing he was just a door away, and thinking he must still be aroused too, having been holding my breast and letting me hold his cock. He must still be aroused, and awake.

"I opened his door as quietly as I could, and waited to hear my parents snore again, and then slipped into his room. Of course, he was awake and made a surprised sound, but didn't say anything when I slipped under the covers.

"Shit! He must have thought I had a lot of experience, daring to do that. Oooh, it was nice and warm in his bed, in bed with a man! And he didn't disappoint me, putting his arm around under my head as I slid my hand up his chest. And then he turned and kissed me and his other hand found my breast, and then found the buttons and was back on my skin.

"Oh, you know, you can trust the Marines. And my hand was soon back down on him, and then finding the slit in his boxer shorts, holding a man's bare cock! God it was arousing! more doing that than what he was doing: holding his big, hard, hot cock! Discovering its form, pushing the skin back - he wasn't circumcised - and finding the grove. Oooh, and he was liking it, and wanting to touch me too. And I wanted him to. First he tried to reach down the top of my nightgown, but then he gave up and started to gather it up. I could have stopped him by lying on it, but I wanted it, to feel him touch me, and raised my hips so he could shove it up. And then his fingers were on me, on my mushie - that's a German word for it that we use in the family, well, my mother and I. Someone told me it's crude, but it sounds sweet - my 'mushie' - and his fingers were on, all over and in it, really in it! He must have had experience. Moving as my hand moved on him, and kissing, while both our hands moved, his finger really in me as I moved on his cock.

"And then his body jerked, and his cock twitched, and then again and again, and then I felt his come slide down onto my thumb. God, I had done it! Made a man come! And his finger was feeling so good in me, but then it stopped moving. He took it out and held my hand on his cock and murmered: 'Thank you. That was so good. That was the best Thanksgiving I ever had.'

"Oh I was pleased. It was so arousing and nice to give someone an orgasm, but it hadn't been one for me, even if it had felt good. God, now I wanted to feel a cock in my mushie, really do it, really ... fuck. Yes that word, not some euphemism like 'making love.'"

I was a little startled by her use of the word and looked over at her, and she at me, smiling.

"And then?" I said: "You still hadn't done it."

"Not that night," she replied: "the next morning.

"I slipped safely back to my room, still aroused, and did it to myself. The next morning, at breakfast, I was worried about how it would be with him, but it went fine, and then my parents said they wanted to go into town; we lived a little outside. That was fine with me, and I offered to do the dishes, and he offered to help, so we did, while they left, saying they would be back by lunch time. Oh, that sounded great, two or three hours alone with him. How was I going to get us back 'in the mood'?

"But while I was doing the pans, he stood behind me, close. I could feel his breath on my neck, and then felt his hand on my waist, and he then softly said: 'Thanks again for last night. That was a real nice surprise, not just that I have such a nice cousin.' 'Um-hmm,' I replied, 'for me too,' and then he kissed my neck, and I felt my nipples harden. 'Mmmm, that feels good,' I said: 'You know what you're doing to me?' He nodded as his mouth slid up to my ear, arousing me more. 'We've got to finish here, first,' I said, and he stopped and started drying the pans as quickly as I could wash them.

"When we were finished, he turned to me and asked: 'And now?' 'Yes,' I replied: 'let's go back to your room.' And we did. Oh, I wanted to be all naked with him, to see him naked, and for him to see me. I stepped closer to him, and he put his arms around and we started to kiss. Then I brought my hands up between us and started to unbutton his shirt, and then whispered: 'Quick, let's take off our clothes, I want to see you this time.' He nodded and started to undress me and pretty soon we were only in our underwear. I could see his cock pressing against his shorts, not standing up, but wanting to. I remember wishing that I had had a sexier bra. 'The rest too,' I said, and he stripped off his T-shirt and then came and slipped my straps off my shoulders and reached around and unhooked my bra. God, I was excited! Then I reached down and pulled down his shorts - my bra sliding down my arms. And he pulled mine down, and then we embraced, all naked, my breasts against his hairy chest, and feeling his cock pressing against my thigh as we kissed, moving, wanting to rise."

"Oh, I'm arousing myself telling you this."

I glanced over and saw that her nipples were all tight.

"That's nice," I replied. "me too," and scratched and moved by balls under my enlarged cock. "And then?" I asked.

"Then we stepped back, stepped out of our underpants, and looked at each other. Oooh, his cock was so big, full, standing out from his balls, and my breasts were so aroused, and he was looking at them and down at my mushie, my furry, grown-up mushie. And all his hair, on his chest and around his cock. It was cool in the room, and I shivered, but not from the cold, I was so aroused, quivering with arousal."

I saw her hand find her breast.

"'Let's get in bed again,' I said, and we did. God, all naked, embracing, our legs entwined.

And then he slid his head down and started to suck my breast. 'Mmmm, yes!' I whispered.

Oooh, it felt good, in my mushie too. 'I want to do it, really do it,' I whispered, and he nodded slightly while he still sucked on my nipple. 'Will you do it to me, really, please?' I asked. He moved his head back up to the pillow and looked at me for a long moment, and I nodded my head. Oh, I wanted it, wanted it to happen! 'You really want to?' he asked softly.

'Um-hmm,' I replied: 'Yes, I want it, I want to ... want to feel you in me,' and felt myself start to blush at having said it, said it so directly. He stroked my flushed cheek and nodded, and then said: 'I want to, too,' and then kissed me, rolling half over me, his stiff cock on my belly. After a minute or two, he stopped and whispered: 'But first I need to get something.'

"I wondered what, as he slipped from under the covers, but as he was finding something in the pocket of his uniform jacket, I suddenly knew he was getting a rubber. That hadn't occurred to me at all before. I would have done it without one, but then I was relieved and pleased that he had thought of it. Oh God, I thought, what if he hadn't, and I got pregnant?! But now it was going to be all right, and so good, the first time, really doing it!

"He slipped back into bed, and I found his cock with my hand, not so stiff anymore, and fondled it as he unwrapped the rubber, then he held my breast and aroused my nipple as I felt his cock stiffen again, and he reached down put his hand on my mushie, all over it with his fingers again, rubbing my clitoris and then slipping a finger into me, moving it, and then sliding his hand lower and pushing it all the way into me. 'Uhmmm,' I sighed. It felt so good!

"'You really want to?' he asked again. I could only nod, I was so aroused. And then he let go of me and took the rubber and put it on. His cock felt funny in it when I held him again. And then he got between my legs, and I felt it on my mushie - God, about to do it! To have it happen! - and he reached down and felt me and guided it into me."

I felt my cock slide up the inside of my thigh, it was so arousing the way she was telling it, and saw that she was now hold both her breasts, rolling her nipples between her fingers, and my cock moved again, rolling up and lying on my pubic hair.

"God, it felt so good, so big and deep in me! And I drew my knees up and he moved it in me, in and out and in and out. Who said the first time wasn't ever good?! It felt so good! And I felt my mushie move, and him sighing when it did. And then he was kissing me, fucking me with his tongue too, and then panting as he pumped his cock in and out my mushie, my wonderful mushie, being fucked for the first time, so good! And my hips just naturally moving to meet his thrusts, and my mushie moving as he went into me, again and again. Oh, I was going to come, if he just kept on long enough, I was thinking. Oooh, and then my mushie started to clutch him, his big cock so deep in me, clutching again and again. Oh, yes, coming, really coming with a cock in it!

"When I relaxed and let my legs sink down, he stopped and just lay on me, both of us breathing heavily, his cock still in me. We must have lain like that for a couple of minutes. I was so thankful, so pleased and thankful, that it had been so good, that he had done it, done it to me, for me, so good, and had had a rubber. Did it feel any different without one, I wondered.

"I felt his cock slip out of me, and then he rolled us on our sides, and I stroked his cheek and thanked him, thanked him for everything, like I had been thinking. Then I reached down and found his cock, all soft, still in the rubber, all moist and slippery from me, and slipped it off and felt his soft cock, sticky with his come. What did it look like, I wondered, and brought the rubber up and looked at it, the tip hanging down full of his come, a milky liquid."

She paused for several moments, and I felt my cock relax. I rolled over and looked at her, and she turned her head and smiled at me.

"That was a better story than I had expected ... Sounds like your first time was really good."

"Um-hmm, it sure was, and the second and third times too. We did twice more. God, we were lucky that we had the chances. If my parents had suspected that we would do anything like that, even just petting, they wouldn't have left us alone together, or with adjacent rooms. "The last night was best, Saturday. We all went to a party, and they were drinking. He had offered to drive home and didn't drink, so they really enjoyed themselves, and, of course, at home quickly went to bed, and both snoring, no fear that they would wake up. And we did it real good. Oh, that was the best time. I came like never before, all wet. I hadn't known that could happen, that a girl could go all wet. Of course, I had been doing it to myself for a years, but never that good. He hadn't either, so we were both real happy to have had such a good one, a best one. His bed was soaked. I was terribly worried that my mother would notice, or maybe see the spots from his come on the sheet from the first night.

But he stripped his bed in the morning and put the spread back on it, like I had told him it was usually left, and Mother just said that he was a most thoughtful house guest, and that she was going to write her sister and tell her how nice his visit had been. She didn't know half the truth, and never found out."

She rolled towards me and reached down and fondled me. My cock was soft again and balls hanging down, and she gently weighed them in her fingers and then massaged my balls.

"I wonder if men's balls are all the same size. Their cocks certainly aren't."

"I guess you've seen a few," I replied, wondering how many, and wondering how she judged mine, and then realized that my remark wasn't very complimentary, relieved when she replied:

"But they're all nice, ... and it doesn't really matter."

She must have read my mind, adding:

"No, that sounds maybe like I thought yours ..." and she held it up on her open hand "... was smaller than some."

I was surprised that it was still flaccid. Before, I could never imagine it not getting stiff if a woman was touching it, even the thought of one's doing so gave me a hard-on. Yeah, I had had fantasies about how it could maybe be, but none of them was like this.

"It's not, of course there are always some that are larger. I like it, when it's nice and soft."

I felt it stir and replied:

"Well, I hope it stays that way then, but I'm not sure it will."

She slid her head down to my waist, and I rolled back on my back, and she rested her head on my stomach, still holding me, and murmured:

"Well, I certainly don't mind if it doesn't."

"That sounds like having your cake and eating it too."

"Um-hmm," she replied, and fondled my balls, and then reached down and rubbed behind them between my legs.

"Mmmm, you're all nice and sweaty," and she brought her hand up to her nose.

"I like the smell of sweaty men, especially there," and she put her hand back on my balls with her thumb under my cock, and it stirred.

"Mmmm," she hummed: "I want to do something that may surprise you, but I'm sure you're going to like it, ... and then, well, ...? I'm going to eat my cake and have it too."

She slid her head down and kissed the tip of my cock. Yes, I was surprised. I had heard that some girls like to do that, to take it in their mouth, but that most didn't, and certainly hadn't expected that it would happen to me. But then after what had happen so far, what I could have anticipated?

My cock had swollen by now, but was still resting on her thumb, and she raised it and moved her head further and took it in her mouth. God, she was really going to do it! Oooh, and it felt good! She was rubbing her tongue on it, and then sucked, sucked it deeper in her mouth and let her tongue move in the groove around my knob. God, it was already real stiff, and it felt so good, so arousing, and to think that she was doing it with her mouth on me; sucking my cock, more arousing than when we were doing it before!

"Oh, yes, I like that. You're so right," I said.

She nodded and hummed, moving it in her mouth, making it feel even better. She let it slip out, and it sprang up. She kissed it and then got up on her knees, saying: "I thought you would," and got down between my legs and smiled at me and then leaned down and started again; oooh, rubbing her tongue on the back of my knob, making my cock twitch. It felt so good! And it was arousing to see her doing it, to watch her doing it.