Fire Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was amazing. She was so tight. I only wished I could have eaten her first. But I pushed in and out. I started pounding faster and I saw that she was going down on Carlos. Susan loved it, a cock in her pussy and a cock in her mouth. I looked over to Fran and she was floating on her back as John was plowing her pussy. He was pounding her as hard as I was pounding Susan. I knew that once Fran was turned on, she liked it hard and fast.

Her face was raised to the sky, her eyes closed and her arms gripping him to pull him in even harder. I couldn't believe what I was doing and what I was seeing.

I exploded in Susan's pussy, pumping at least five shots of come into her. I pulled out, but she was still playing with Carlos, and he turned her around and stuck his cock into her. I waded over to Fran. John was fucking her really hard, so I just drifted up and touched her boobies and kissed her. She kissed me back so hard I knew John was hitting her spot. Then she grabbed me and started bucking. She was an orgasmic machine and she was having a major orgasm. I was so turned on my cock started getting hard again. I held her and kept kissing her as she went through her convulsions.

John yelped, and then he started coming. He pulled his beautiful cock out of Fran and then shot his load on both our faces while we kept kissing. Fran was coming down from her orgasm but reached out and brought John in for a three-way kiss. Carlos and Susan were still fucking and we watched as Susan had another orgasm and then Carlos shot his load deep into her. Fran was starry-eyed watching the orgasm and Susan just kept her eyes closed, her lips clenched and smiling.

"This is the best sex I ever had," Fran said to me.

"Me too," I replied. It was adrenaline sex, firing every nerve ending in my body.

We left the water and went back to the blanket. Everyone on the beach was clueless to what just happened in the water. We were all very cool, naked beach rules. Susan and Fran looked beautiful, Susan, tall and thin with her long dark hair, and Fran, short and blond, so tight, every part of her body a sexual dynamo. As different as they were, their sexuality was off the charts.

We did a few more shots and ate lunch. It was all very playful. I was reaching out to caress Fran's boobies; Carlos put his hand between my legs and stroked me a little. Susan had her hand in John's lap and he looked pretty happy. His cock was sticking straight up. I moved over, next to Susan. I put my hand right between her legs and started rubbing her clit. Then Fran came over and started massaging Susan's boobs. Susan is a squirter and I knew with enough clitoral stimulation, she would soak the blanket. I kept rubbing her clit, and then I took my other hand and put two fingers into her pussy. She was holding onto to John's cock while Fran was kissing her and feeling up her boobs.

It didn't take long. Susan let go and started spraying all over. Fran loved it. She put her hand down there and rubbed Susan's soaked pussy. She had one hand on her own pussy too. I leaned over and gave Fran a deep, soulful kiss.

After Susan's orgasm, we all relaxed a little bit, taking in the sun. Carlos took off, so it was just the four of us. We were lying on the blanket with me on one end and John on the other with the girls in the middle. I loved just turning my head and looking across at all three of them. We were all on our backs. The girl's little boobs were pointing straight up taking in the sun. I could see their bushes too. I never understood the whole shaving thing. A woman's pussy is gorgeous with a little bush, the secret tunnel. Why expose it by shaving when the mystery is part of the allure? Bush is the sweetest, most scrumptious thing about a pussy. I had two gorgeous bushes lying right next to me.

I saw that Fran had a hand on John's thigh, moving back and forth toward his cock. His cock was hard, lying up against his stomach. Fran stroked his thigh and then occasionally went up and swept by his cock. She was totally teasing him. I also noticed Susan had her hand cupping Fran's pussy, playing with her pubes and teasing her clit. We were supposedly relaxing and enjoying the sun, but it seemed like everyone still had a candle to burn.

I rolled over to my side and I took Susan's beautiful little nipple into my mouth. Then I snuck my hand under her thigh and spread her pussy. I loved feeling her lips and her bush. She spread her legs a little to give me better access. Fran sat up and looked around the beach. It was getting late and we were pretty much the last people out here. She saw me fingering Susan so she leaned over and started kissing Susan's belly, and then she went lower, down to her mound. I never thought I would see Fran eat pussy, let alone Susan's pussy! I was hard as a rock.

I still had my fingers in Susan and Fran was sucking on her clit. I also kept my mouth on Susan's boobies. The whole day seemed never ending.

John sat up and saw what was happening, so he moved around the blanket and put his cock on Susan's face. I leaned down and worked with Susan sucking on his cock. I couldn't believe I was doing this but it felt so good. Fran was going down on Susan and we were sucking John's cock. It was an unbelievable panorama. All on the beach at Cherry Grove, while the waves were pounding the shore.

I moved away. Fran had her head between Susan's legs, on her knees, with her ass pointing toward the sky. John was straddling Susan's face and she was sucking and jerking his cock. I moved behind Fran and started licking her delicious holes. I started down by her clit and ran my tongue past her slit and then up to her glorious bung hole. I really loved eating Fran's pussy and ass.

I tongued her ass a little, and then I stepped up and put my cock on her pussy. She was still eating Susan, and Susan was still blowing John. I had just put my cock in Fran's pussy when she pulled away and said, "Fuck Susan, Susan is ready." Talk about sharing! This woman was a total keeper.

Susan lay in front of me on her back with her wonderful pussy very wet and wide open. I moved forward and stuck my cock directly into her cunt while she continued to suck on John's cock. Fran got behind me and then I felt a finger at my ass. As I was fucking Susan, I was pounding her pussy, Fran had two fingers pumping in and out of my ass. The feeling was incredible. There was no way I could last. All of this sex today, and now banging hard on Susan, I came.

As I came, Fran kept her fingers up my ass. The feeling was unbelievable. I finished shooting five good ropes into Susan's pussy, and then I kneeled down and licked my come out of Susan's pussy. Susan started to orgasm again and then John called out saying he was coming. Susan and John came at the same time. She sprayed me with her juices and John sprayed his come all over her face. I reached around to grab his cock to jerk him and get every last drop out. It was awesome- Cherry Grove!

At this point, we had to start packing up. The sun was setting and we still had to catch the ferry back home. We walked back to the dock. I had Fran under my arm and Susan was wrapped up with John. We still bumped each other a little as we walked. It was the wildest I ever felt after everything we had just done. I could feel Fran under my arm and how horny she still was. I wondered how talking about this would be. Right now, I didn't care. I just reveled in the moment.

I had an idea, but I needed to keep Susan and John with us to pull it off. When we got to the dock, I walked straight to Susan and crushed her in a full body hug. I let my hands cup her ass as I kissed her mouth. She grabbed my ass and returned the kiss. All of it felt incredible.

I broke away and turned to both of them to say, "Hey, we still have all night. Are you guys up for a little more playing?" I looked over at Fran and she came right over. She grabbed Susan and John and kissed Susan deeply on the lips. I gave a wink to John and he winked back.

The ferry back was very snuggly. We traded a little to keep it interesting. First, I had Fran next to me. I rubbed her thighs all the way up to her prize. Then she moved and Susan was at my side. I saw Fran sidled up next to John watching us. She had her hand holding his cock. Not wanting to disappoint, I pulled out my cock and brought Susan's hand down to stroke me. I put a hand between her legs and started playing with her pussy. I also brought her face to mine and French kissed her mouth. I looked over to Fran and saw John had her pussy out and he was going to town with his fingers on her. The ferry only takes about a half hour so we didn't have time to finish. It was probably a good thing because I wanted the night to keep going.

When we got off the ferry, I knew John and Susan would accept my invitation to keep hanging out. John had his car and we all piled in. I put Fran up front next to John and I jumped in the back with Susan. We decided to go back to John's house for the rest of the night.

But first, I called out, "Tops off, I want to see boobies!" The girls didn't disappoint me. Both of them pulled their tops off. I immediately went to Susan's boobs and started sucking them. John was driving so he was a little screwed, but Fran took the initiative by pulling down his shorts and springing his cock free. Then she put her head in his lap and started sucking his cock.

I reached down and pulled Susan's shorts off, no panties, full access. I really loved her pussy. Her bush and her lips. She had a flat stomach that fed her pussy right into my mouth. Her pussy lips were tight, inner and outer, keeping her sex hole protected. Just like Fran. Fran was probably a little tighter than Susan but they were both unbelievable. Susan's clit was bigger than Fran's when she got her hard. I loved licking her lips and sucking on her clit. I loved that she kept a bush.

I pushed her back and then put my head between her legs. I was waiting all day to go down on her and eat that beautiful pussy. After all the sex we had during the day, I smelled her pussy before diving in with my tongue. She smelled delicious and I pushed my face harder into her pussy. Fran was sucking John and I'm still amazed we made it to his house. I still had plans for him so I was glad Fran didn't finish him. I also left Susan wanting more when we arrived at his house.

We bounced from the car right into the house. John said, "Showers" and I couldn't agree more.

We needed to clean up a little, and have fun while doing it. John brought us to his laundry room first, where we stripped and he threw our clothes in the washer. Then we went upstairs. John had a bathroom off his bedroom with a shower and tub that easily fit all four of us. As silly as it may sound, running around naked in John's house with all of them was the sexiest part of the day for me. Getting in the shower was pure heaven. Fran and Susan were gorgeous, asses perfect, tits perfect, every best visual I could ever imagine. John looked exquisite. As we got in the shower, I took hold of John's cock. I grabbed the soap and started cleaning him.

The girls followed suit. Susan grabbed a bar of soap and started rubbing Fran's boobs. I dropped to my knees, and after rinsing off John, I took his cock in my mouth. The girls watched while touching each other's pussies. This whole situation was way beyond anything I ever thought could happen. Not just the wild sex, but with the people I was having it with.

I sucked John and jerked him a little bit to make him hard, but I didn't want him to come. I had other plans for his cock. I stood up and let the shower cleanse me. The girls washed me with soap and then we all rinsed together. We toweled off and then went into John's bedroom. He had a king size bed with plenty of pillows and we all snuggled up naked.

Then I said, "Fran has a fantasy that I want to fulfill tonight. Fran wants to be double penetrated. I want John to fuck her in her pussy and then I want to fuck her in her ass, at the same time. I've never done this before so this a little fantasy for me too, but I know Fran really wants to feel two cocks moving back and forth inside her." Fran brought her hand to her mouth with a little smile underneath. She didn't know that I knew her fantasy, but after today, I figured the time was right.

"What about me?" Susan exclaimed. "I think two cocks would feel great." Susan never ceased to amaze me. I was married to her for ten years and I never had a clue how sexually aggressive she was. I was still in a learning phase here with Susan and Fran.

Susan pouted her lips and then reached over to stroke my cock. I was wondering if we were going to have a cat fight over who gets two cocks. I looked over at John and he just shrugged, as if saying this was my play. I looked over at Fran and her eyes were as big as saucers. After hearing I wanted to double plug her, her pussy was sopping wet and she had a hand down there opening her folds.

I turned to Susan. She was touching her pussy and she looked pretty wet too. I guessed what I said turned her on a little. John just rolled his eyes at me. Jeez, I had to make the call, and I did.

"Ok Susan, I want you to blow John a little and get him really hard. Don't worry, even after we fuck Fran, we can rise up again to fuck you. But right now, I want you to be a trooper. I had this planned out and Fran is soaking wet just waiting for our cocks. Are you ok with that?"

Susan gave a little hmph, but she knelt over and started sucking John's cock. I put my hand on her ass and pussy, slipping two fingers in, and she moaned a little while sucking John's cock. I also brought Fran around to prep her for her double penetration. She was kneeling on John's other side and she leaned down to kiss him. She had one hand on her pussy, rubbing and inserting a couple of fingers. I reached my other hand around to her ass and started exploring. First I put one finger in her ass, she was really tight, but I spread her a little and then got two fingers moving in her ass. She was already moaning, kissing John, frigging herself and me fucking her ass with a couple of fingers. I knew this would be amazing.

Meanwhile, Susan had John hard as a rock, so with two fingers in Fran's butt, I swung her over John so he could poke his cock into her pussy. She planted her snatch right on his cock. He sunk in and both of them moaned with pleasure. I looked at Susan and even she had to smile at this delicious sight. While John fucked Fran, I grabbed Susan's head to bring down to my cock. I was only half hard and I wanted a full erection when I poked Fran's ass. Susan went down on me with gusto, sucking and slurping, jerking and stroking my balls and asshole. I let her go for about five minutes then I pushed her away.

Fran was riding her pussy on top of John, facing him. I positioned myself behind her and then I pushed her down on his cock and held her there. I spit down on my cock and rubbed it, then, I straddled John's legs and pushed my cock toward Fran's ass. I kept her down on John's cock as I maneuvered my cock into her ass. Her ass was very tight. I pushed my head in gently, then, I pushed more. She seemed to relax and took me in. Then I released her hips and let her ride up on John's cock. As she came up, I stayed in her ass, when she went down, I pulled out a little.

When she came back up off John's cock, I plunged my whole depth into her ass. She was in fuck heaven. We found a rhythm and worked her ass and her pussy to the point where she was screaming. Susan declined to be an observer and firmly planted her pussy on John's face. No complaints from John. Susan has a really delectable pussy. Finally, Fran pulled off John and pulled out of me. She had her hand on her pussy, rubbing really hard on her clit, and then she squirted all over John's chest.

"Wow, sweetie," I said. "I didn't know you could squirt."

"Neither did I," she said. "That was beyond intense. You guys were hitting every button I have. I guess the release was just natural." She had fallen next to John on the bed. I loved looking down on her body, her pussy was glistening and her inner thighs were wet from her squirt. She still had one hand gently caressing her clit.

I looked at John. He was still hard and didn't come yet and neither did I. I reached over John and grabbed Susan. I said, "Ok, your turn."

I laid her down next to John and then I brought my cock right to her pussy. After John eating her, she was ready for my cock. I slipped my head in, teasing her, and she reached up to hold my shoulders. It was a perfect missionary position for a really serious pounding.

John rolled over, seeing what I was doing and got on top of Fran. He spread her legs and sunk is cock deep into her cunt. She was still coming down from her orgasm but she wrapped her legs around John's back as he pumped her.

After I few minutes, I looked at John and said, "I want to fuck Fran, let's switch."

He nodded and pulled out of Fran as I pulled out of Susan. We maneuvered across the bed. I had Fran's legs spread wide.

I said, "Do you like getting fucked by John?"

"Yes," she said. "I love fucking John. I love fucking you. I love fucking Susan."

After that, I plunged my cock into her pussy and fucked her harder than I ever did before. She took every stroke, even pulling on my hips to make me pound harder. Finally, I shot my load across her belly and her tits. Then I collapsed on top of her

John was pounding Susan's pussy and she was screaming. I knew he couldn't last much longer. Fran and I watched when he pulled out and sprayed his load all over Susan's belly and tits.

We all relaxed for a moment and caught our breath. The room reeked of sex. John had fallen on the bed between us and looked passed out. I rolled off and stood at the edge of the bed. Susan lay on one side of John and Fran lay on the other. Both of them had their heads back and their eyes closed. Both Fran and Susan had their legs a little spread and their pussies looked a little swollen. It was a gorgeous sight. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself. Then I took a warm, wet towel and went back to the bedroom.

First, I cleaned John's cock. He just laid there while I performed my ministrations. Then, I went to Fran and washed down her pussy. I think she was sleeping, but she moaned a little as I did it. Susan was sitting up when I was done. She grabbed my hand and said, "Let's shower." No complaints here.

John and Fran were dozing on the bed naked as Susan grabbed my hand and led me into the shower. I still couldn't believe everything that happened today. Susan turned on the water, but she saw my bewildered face. I was supposed to be with Fran and she was with John. As she pulled me into the shower, she said, "Oh Pete, it's just sex. We are all consenting adults. John is very open with me. I would love to tell you some of the things we've done." Of course, my cock responded and started rising up from my balls.

Susan noticed and said, "See, maybe you're a little confused, but your dick knows what's going on." Then she took hold and started rubbing. The water was cascading down around us and the feeling was amazing.

Suddenly, the shower curtain parted and Fran was standing there watching us. Susan was stroking my cock and I had a hand in her pussy rubbing her clit. Fran looked for a moment, and then said, "Any room in there for me?" I pulled her in.

I whispered in her ear, "I can't believe we are doing this."

Susan then got a little huffy, "What are you guys whispering about?"

Fran turned to Susan, "Oh, it's just Pete. He can't believe what we did today, even what we are doing now."

Susan reached down to Fran's pussy, covering her pubis completely, "Well, I can and I can't wait for more!" Fran's hand went directly to Susan's pussy, returning the touch. I just stood there looking like an idiot with a very hard cock.