Fire Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't get carried away. We actually washed each other. The warm water felt wonderful and there were hands everywhere. I loved washing Fran and Susan. I loved their sleek, slim bodies. After washing their tops, I went to my knees and washed up and down their legs. They both have fantastic legs and I took my time. They both have fantastic asses too. Susan's is a little bigger than Fran's, but it was still glorious rubbing up against it. Fran kissed a lot in the shower; she kissed me and she kissed Susan. A few times, when Fran was kissing Susan's boobies, I snuck in and kissed Susan flat on the mouth, deep tongue kissing. Fran came up and caught us, smiling and then kissing both of us.

I turned and deep kissed Fran. Susan had one hand on my ass and one hand on Fran's ass. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. Fran reached up and turned the shower off. We were completely washed and I guessed had other business to finish. We stepped out of the shower and toweled each other off. Both women were so beautiful. I loved looking at them and I knew what I wanted now.

We returned to the bed and I asked them, "I am going to eat both of you to orgasm, who wants to go first?'

Fran spoke first, "You are going to eat Susan and Susan is going to eat me. Nobody has to wait." Fran laid Susan on her back and pulled up her knees and spread her legs. Her pussy was wide open and wet. I immediately crawled in between and started licking her lips. Susan moaned for a moment but then Fran straddled her face and Susan eagerly started licking.

I knew Susan's pussy really well. Ten years of marriage teaches you things. I spread her outer lips and then licked into her hole, moving up to tease her clit a little. Her clit was her magic button. I wanted to tease her a little and I just wanted to enjoy eating her cunt. She has a beautiful tight pussy. I I looked up and saw that Susan had Fran's pussy lips spread and she was taking long licks from her clit to her ass. Susan had her arms wrapped around Fran's legs and she was holding her ass down to her face.

It had been quite a day and I think we were all just post coital tired. We were moving in a slow rhythm, me licking Susan and Susan licking Fran. Fran still had some energy. I could see she was getting close to another orgasm. She was pushing down on Susan's face and she had her hands down on Susan's tits, rubbing them and tickling her nipples. It inspired me to eat Susan a little deeper, and she responded. She pulled a hand off Fran's ass and put it on my head, pushing me harder into her pussy.

I guessed we were a little loud because John woke up and was watching our threesome. John came up and put his semi-hard cock right in Fran's face. She willingly took it and started sucking him. I redoubled my efforts on Susan's pussy, teasing and sucking her clit. Susan also doubled down, pulling Fran's pussy hard onto her face. She was sucking on Fran's clit furiously and it was obvious Fran was ready to come.

I didn't expect what happened next. First, Fran came all over Susan's face. Apparently, she was a squirter now. Then Susan had an earthquaking orgasm in my face. John was rock hard after this and he moved behind me. The next thing I knew, his cock was pressing against my ass. I just stayed down, my face pressing up against Susan's boobs. Fran came around too, and she was holding my back, keeping me pressed against Susan. Then John penetrated me.

It was amazing, having these two beautiful women holding me, while my ass was getting seriously fucked. John was not gentle. He was pounding my ass and I just opened up and took it.

Fran looked at me and said, "I always knew you would love this, babe."

Susan looked at me with her devilish eyes, and she said, "When John is done fucking you, I want you to fuck my ass the same way."

Fran looked at Susan and said, "I want to get my ass fucked again too. Pete, you better be ready to please two very horny women."

John banged my ass a few more times and then he shot his load deep inside me. I felt his cock pulsing in my ass as he came. Eventually, he pulled out of me and Fran went over and licked him clean. Then the two of them went back to the shower to clean off. I was still lying on Susan, crazy Susan. I never knew she was this adventurous. I licked her nipples a little and then I moved up to kiss her face. Her lips welcomed me as if I had never left.

I kissed her for a little bit and then said, "C'mon, we need to clean up too." I grabbed her hand and pulled her off the bed, heading for the shower.

We got to the bath and John and Fran were embraced in a hug. Susan and I came over, into the tub and put our arms around both of them. We showered, washing each other, then toweled dry and collapsed back onto John's bed for a much needed good night's sleep. Fran was curled into one side of me and Susan was curled into the other. I never slept better.