Fire On The Beach

Story Info
Couple makes love on the beach.
1.4k words
3.81
11.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tipped the last few drops of the Riesling into her glass and slipped the empty, slender bottle back into the bucket causing the remaining ice to give an almost musical sound as it swayed gently in the container. It had been an uncharacteristically warm day in September, especially for the north Washington coast and heat still radiated from the grayish, golden sand and through the large beach blanket they had spread near the small fire that was just beginning to ebb. The sun had dropped into the Pacific through the frieze of clouds on the distant horizon and the flames now provided the only light that flickered around them on the private, secluded beach.

"This is an unbelievable property," he said, "and very cool that you know the owner!"

She grinned at him and leaned back against the pile of pillows and lit a cigarette, stretching her bare feet and wiggling her toes to the warmth of the fire. Blowing a luxuriant stream of smoke into the darkening sky, she said, "Yeah, but best of all she is gone for the weekend and said I could use it!" She crossed her long, bare legs and sipped the last of her wine gazing at the fat half moon that had just appeared over the bluff above them. He took the last sip of his wine too and crumpled a napkin into a ball and tossed it into the fire where the flames leapt greedily to consume the butter he had wiped from the plates. He removed the wine bottle from the icy water and laid it on the edge of the blanket near the fire. Thirty five feet beyond them and down below the tide line the Pacific beat out its ceaseless, ancient rhythm and the snowy luminescence of the surf glowed in the dim light of the hovering moon.

He eased down next to her and smiled at his new-old friend. He leaned on one elbow, "Isn't it amaz...,"

His words were cut short as she reached out and gently but firmly laid a finger on lips, and smiling back said, "Listen to the surf." Her hand dropped from his lips and she laid a slender hand over his heart, "They say if we listen just right, our hearts will beat in time with the tides." His hand covered hers and he slowly stroked her bare arm and shoulder. Feeling the growing chill in the air and the tiny goose bumps on her arm he slid his arm behind and gently urged her towards the shared warmth of his body. For a moment, she hesitated, looking directly into his eyes. In that moment of wordless exchange they both experienced that first harmonic vibration that comes when two bodies begin that age-old dance. She closed her eyes languidly and relented rolling over to him. Their lips met, first tentatively, searching; almost testing to see if the fit was right. It was. He felt her lips part and tasted her; the wine, the smoke, and something beyond -- something that tasted simply of her. And, like the fire consuming the napkin he drank her in.

Janie moved against him, letting him feel the briefest hint of her nipples against his chest through the thin cloth of her dress, and pulling away she began to pop the buttons open on his shirt, running her hand through the short hair on his chest and teasing his nipples with her flattened palm. With one hand twisted softly in her hair, his other eased strap of her sundress off one shoulder and ran the tips of his fingers slowly down her bare back exploring each bump of her spine like an adventurer in new territory. His mapping fingers found the zipper on the back of the dress and in one continuous movement ran it to the bottom. Sitting up in one fluid movement she dropped the dress from her other shoulder baring her breasts to him in the dancing firelight, the flimsy dress gathering around her waist. Dan pulled her back to him and their lips met again, their tongues exploring the other's mouth with a growing sense of urgency. He laid the back of his hand at the base of her throat and leisurely trailed it down her velvety skin and between the swelling richness of her breasts. Cupping one, his extended thumb slowly circumscribed the nipple, springing it to eager attention. She made a low sound deep in her throat and slid her hand down across the fly of his jeans and releasing his cock she felt him tremble slightly as she traced his swelling hardness with her nails and began to tease her hand slowly, very slowly down its length.

He dropped his mouth to the hard marble of her nipple and she gasped sharply and shivered as the goose bumps rose she felt a profound internal shock run from her nipple through the deepest core in her belly to the engorging heat between her legs. His mouth moved to her other breast and she lifted his hand to her mouth and drew a finger deep into her mouth, swirling, sucking, tasting him. They moved as one, sitting up and dropping the rest of their clothes on the edge of the blanket. He lowered her back to the cushions and they lay for a moment luxuriating in the warm fullness of their skin on skin together at last. But it was merely the calm at the turn of the surging tide...

His free hand found the ice bucket behind her and he slipped a small piece of ice, now round and smooth into his mouth. His mouth descended again to her nipple and she felt that electric thrill again, but deeper and harder this time as he swirled the ice and his tongue slowly around her nipple and then off down between her breasts. He held the ice in an open kiss against her silken skin and trailed it down her ribs, and melting slowly the flat of her belly and just as he moved his mouth over her mons venus and between her legs the last of it melted and his tongue, alone, met the top of her secret folds. She grasped fistfuls of the blanket and pushing down, raised her hips to him - guiding him down between her thighs until he plunged his still cool, rigid tongue as deeply into her as he could. Instantly his senses were flooded with her marvelous, salty, musky sweetness. Releasing the blanket she grasped his head in both hands and began to pull his mouth into herself with a hard urgency, but he pulled back and disentangled himself with a wicked grin on his face.

Picking up the wine bottle where it had been warming by the fire he knelt again between her legs as if in worship; and she watched him with widening eyes and ragged breath as he very gently spread the folds of her flower with one hand and exposing her clitoris, he gently, ever-so-gently, began to tease it with the hard, smooth lip and mouth of the bottle. Her hips began to rise again to the rhythm and he inched the bottle lower and began to slowly penetrate her with deepening, even, swirling strokes of its long, slim, hard, warm neck.

"No, no, no!" Janie managed to gasp, "it's coming too fast and I want you to fuck me!" She pushed his hands away almost violently and rolled over on top of him, and straddling him, pulled his hard and thrusting member into herself. Time began to slow and he felt as if the universe began to swirl down, the stars spinning out of the sky, spiraling down onto that beach, and that fire, and that tight, pulsing, slick heat of her that engulfed him. Dan raised his hips to meet her feeling her tighten on him and they rode together, climbing faster, both urging and encouraging the other as they mounted that sweet, rising tide of tension and finally exploding over the top, they slumped together in a shared shout of ecstasy....

Later, they lay in each others arms with the blanket covering the newly shared secrets of their bodies, and as they drifted closer to the edge of sleep, she whispered, "You know, I think this could be the beginning........"

"...of a beautiful friendship!" he whispered back, finishing her words.