Fire. Sex. Sleep.

Story Info
There's a fire outside.
875 words
3.8
13.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is just a short story of my own personal experiences with the love of my life. For all of you requesting Chapter 4 to Thanks Giving – it's on it's way... this is just to keep you entertained.

*

Fire. Sex. Sleep.

He laid there, sheet covering his body, arm stretched out – signalling for me to cuddle up. I do of course; otherwise I complain it's cold. There was a fire earlier, out back. We were laying there when I noticed the flickering of light above the curtain pole. I made him check that the fire wasn't going to burn our house down. It wasn't. The neighbours were burning some papers or something; he said they needed a licence to burn. I laughed. He was funny.

I always try to move my hand down a bit when we cuddle. Sometimes he simply says 'No', sometimes he's silent. When he's quiet I know I can go on. I start by just placing my hand softly on his penis – over the sheet of course. 'Don't...' he tells me, but I can tell he doesn't mean it because he rubs my lower back gently. I move my hand away a little and he pushes it back – this is a game we play silently, without actually asking one and other anything, we know what we're going to do. His penis is rock hard by the time my hand reaches it again. I gently rub it over the sheet and he lets out a few moans. I can tell when he likes it, he starts to scram my back a little, digging his nails in – he knows how much I like it when he does that. I feel my head being gently pulled at, he pulls me towards him and kisses me. Deeply.

His horny kiss. I can tell, it's different to his emotional kiss or the butterfly kisses he gives me. My hand is still over the sheet, rubbing but his hand has moved to hold the back of my neck while he kisses me. He pulls me over so I'm almost on top of him. He asks if I will 'suck it', I nod and smile as I normally have to beg him for a taste. I break away from his kiss and move down the bed towards his penis. I pull back the sheet and find his penis in the dark. It's standing up at it's hardest and it quivers when I touch it. He moans a little when I lick it, he likes it when I lick it from the head down. He asks me to move around so he can play with my pussy. I love the way he says 'pussy.' As soon as I can feel his fingers touching me I moan profusely. I move around so his finger slides into my tight wet hole. I moan deeply making his penis vibrate slowly in my mouth. I'm not doing what I'm doing for long, my mouth glides over his penis slow then fast then slow again, my fingers making a ring around the base of his penis. Neither of us can carry on for much longer. He asks me to ride his cock, begs me to. It doesn't take me long to position myself correctly so his cock lands deep inside me. I moan. He moans. Pleasure.

This is when I like to talk dirty. He rubs my nipples with his palms and down my sides to my ass. Slapping. Gently at first, then harder. Then up to my back to dig his nails in again, I can't control myself so I rid faster and harder. Leaning down I whisper into his ear.

"Imagine me, licking someone's pussy, while you're bending me over, fucking me, ramming your big cock into my tight wet hole."

Moan.

"She's moaning, wrapping her legs around my neck as I use my tongue to fuck her."

Moan.

"I'm screaming into her pussy as you're fucking me, then I tell you how good she tastes."

Moaning again. I can tell he's turned on even more. He slaps me again and I fuck him harder, faster. He tells me how good my pussy feels on his cock and how he loves it when he bends me over. I demand.

I lift myself of his penis and climb onto the floor on all fours. He comes up behind me and spreads my pussy open, sticking his fingers in, commenting on how tight it feels. He spanks me again then enters me hard and fast. I love it when he fucks me like this. I'm playing with my clit, screaming and begging for him to fuck me harder. I can feel the tension in my pussy building up, then an explosion. I'm screaming for more and I get what I want. He warns me he's going to come so I clench my pussy harder to make it even tighter. He comes. I feel it. I moan.

My head is resting on his heart listening it beat. I want to listen to it forever. He holds me tight and tells me he loves me. Whispers how beautiful I am and how much I mean to him. Sleep.