Firecracker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That satisfaction lasted a an entirety of two days before that side woke up again. While I was heading out for work I heard Helen screaming. I tried to ignore it as it was none of my business but I ended up checking out the scene anyway. The door was open so I walked right in, a little careless of Helen but that beyond the point. I found her in the study staring angrily at the laptop, once again she smoking heavily.

"You okay?" I don't think I could've been more nonchalant if I even tried.

She didn't bother looking up but didn't hesitate in speaking her mind, well screaming would've been a more accurate term. "Can you believe this! He makes me sick! Black girl takes big white cock!? Big white cock asian deepthroat!? Big white cock in asian ass!?"

I had to stifle a laugh, I couldn't take this seriously. She was complaining about her husband's porn history, then I realized she was a racist wench. "He watches porn so what?"

Again she didn't look up, she simply sucked on the cigarette with increased intensity. "It's all interracial! It makes me sick and big white cock? It's not even big! He can't even get it hard!"

I tried to remain as serious as I could knowing that this was my handiwork, I was successful until that part of me woke with serious enthusiasm. "You wanna get back at him?"

I don't even know where I was going with this but she was in such a state of hate that she herself said she was willing to do literally anything to get back at him. He humiliated her and now she was going to do the same. I simply agreed the already primed woman, her raw hatred just needed to be forged and pushed into a direction. She constantly stated how she remained pure while he destroyed her trust, she couldn't understand how he could stoop so low. If only she knew.

"So what do you want to do?" I politely asked.

"If he wants to taste something exotic he can taste it." She took a deep inhale of the cigarette and blew in my direction before locking eyes with me. Then she authoritatively ordered me to unzip my pants, it caught me a little off guard.

Nevertheless I eagerly obliged, my pants were at my ankles almost instantly. Even though she would never admit it, her eyes went wide for a split second as she saw my flaccid member. It was the size of her husband's cock when fully erect so such a reaction was to be expected. Helen ordered me to stand in front of her while she gave me a handjob. I was a little bit disappointed that I wasn't getting a blowjob but I tried to stay positive, wondering where she was going with this kept me interested.

She used the baby lotion that was inside one of the desks drawers and squirted some on my dick a few times, careful to not make direct contact. Once there was an ample amount of lubricant on the shaft she grabbed some soft tissues and began to jerk me off. Even though she went this far, making skin on skin contact was too much for her. She held my flaccid cock in one hand while she passively smoked her cigarette with the other hand. She didn't even look in my direction, this was nothing more than a chore for her.

My dick grew hard either way, almost a year without attention I was happy with whatever contact I got. At the very least it wasn't my hand jerking me off. Helen had fairly tiny hands for her frame that when my dick got hard she could fit around the entire girth, after every couple of strokes she would take a take a deep inhale and blow it in my direction. Sometimes the smoke hit my member straight on and send heat wave throughout my entire length. Coupled with her machine like movements, the mixture of pain and pleasure from the smoke added to my excitement.

I had to call upon my gift to stop me from shooting a load prematurely on her cheek, my mind was already going nuts with its imagination. Now, with the help of my power, I was only able to cum when I wanted to and now was not the time. After a few more strokes she began to speed up the pace while she groaned, I could tell her hand was getting tired. She stuck the cigarette in between her plush dark violet lips and switched hands. Since the tissues were concentrated on one side of the shaft, a small portion of her palm made contact with the veiny surface. As soon as she felt the heat transfer over to her palm she stared at me in disgust.

Helen scoffed and tried to adjust the tissues to cover the length but it only made it worse, the tissue began to break up into small pieces and soon both her hands were covered in baby lotion and precum. She frowned at the failed attempt but knew it was too late to turn back so doubled her efforts. With her left hand she furiously jacked me off while she smoked the precum laced cigarette with the other.

"Come on, cum already!" I could see the muscles get strained on her forearm and triceps as she constantly switched hands after a few strokes.

Soon after I also had my fill and more importantly, realized I was getting late for work. I willed myself to cum and almost instantly jizz shot out my urethra like a canon. The first squirt hit her in the check right below the eye, while the other lands in between her lips. Instead of looking away or dodging she leaned in and opened her mouth wide to take the last few squirts in. Once all the jizz pooled in her mouth she closed her eyes and gulped it down in one shot. With some jizz still on her face she took a deep puff before practically spitting the smoke onto my dick.

Helen grabbed some tissues and threw em at me before wiping her face off as well. "I'm not going to eat anything until he comes back. The first thing I want him to come home to is the taste of another man's cum when he kisses me."

She said it outloud to no one in particular, I think she believed I was no longer in the room. I got the message rather quickly as well and pulled up my pants before heading off to work. Half of me couldn't believe what actually happened while the other half couldn't believe I went along with it. I took as many memory snaps as possible and rushed out the door, as nice as my manager was I couldn't ignore the fact that I was essentially replaceable. She made me well aware of the fact before.

Upon arriving at the store I noticed that it wasn't particularly busy, rather odd for a tuesday but I wasn't complaining. It only meant that I had a better chance of getting off with a warning rather than a write up and after a stern talking to about my punctuality, my instincts were proven right. I clocked in and took control of the register while my ticked off manager and the new hire went to face the store. Good thing for me, my manager's anger was like money, gone in an instant.

After about an hour her mood quickly picked up as she saw me handling the line with staggering efficiency, little did she know I just made everyone antsy so they asked as few questions as possible. For most of them it was an in-and-out type of deal, half of them didn't even bother with the receipt. The customers that did cause a scene were quickly silenced by my sneeze technique, they constantly felt like they had to sneeze but it never came. They were too busy preparing for it that silence was graced upon everyone in the store. My manager, Stacy, even complimented my work ethic and went as far as to say that I'd make a good assistant manager.

More pay was a great incentive but I knew myself too well, if I started climbing up the ladder in retail I'd never get out. Once I got comfortable in things, it was next to impossible to venture out to new territory. I politely declined the offer and stated that I was better as an associate because leadership just wasn't my thing. I must've done some type of spell since she was aggressively pushing the position, either she really needed an assistant or the position really sucked. After declining her offer qutie a few times she put the issue to rest but stated that the position was still open.

The rest of the day passed by like a blur, repeated movements put me in a trance like state and the next thing I knew it was the end of my shift. Not wanting to get assaulted by Stacy's offer again, I quickly punched out and rushed out the store. A few blocks in my body's immune response kicked in, pollen littered the sky and attacked my eyes before going on the offensive to the rest of my body. Spring, my most hated season, was always a nightmare for me. Seasonal allergies hit me like a truck every single time, no matter how much medication I took I always got them. I knew I was stuck with them when even my gift wouldn't take them away, the most it helped me with was relieving my aching joints. Other than that, my allergies were practically immune to my power.

The train station was a while and although it was going to cost me a pretty penny, I hailed a cab. A few minutes was all it took to knock my check down by a quarter, the assistant manager position didn't seem all that bad now. I quickly made my way to my room and downed a couple shots of allergy medication, things were so blurry I felt like my eyes were about to pop out of my chest. If they didn't I was sure going to scratch them out soon enough. It was a good thing I opted for the liquid version rather than the pills, a few moments later the symptoms began to dull.

Before I made my way into the shower I heard the main door open, followed by Tom's voice alerting everyone that he was home. My adjustments to him worked a little too well, he actually dulled down on the racism. He was pretty much indifferent to having me as a tenant, we even exchanged the a head nod occasionally when we crossed paths. I guess he really was getting taste of a the exotic pie. I looked out my window and saw Helen rush into his arms, catching him off guard, and engage in a full fledged lip lock right there on the porch. Tom was confused as first but then just went along with it.

Once the public display of affection was over he grabbed his messenger bag and went inside while Helen caught me looking. She put on a sinister smile before walking back into the house yelling that she hadn't eaten all day. Instantly my heart rate skyrocketed, the entire scene from the morning replayed in my head in 4k. I rushed to the bathroom and rubbed one out before calming my nerves, I couldn't believe I was getting off on this. I was enjoying the handjob in the morning but this, this brought a whole new level of excitement. Compared to this, the morning was a bland little firecracker that didn't even go off.

I made some plans to catch up on some reading for the semester but they were quickly changed, I had more important business to attend to. I thought of a bullshit excuse to go visit them and see the aftermath of the morning's play. Tom greeted me at the door and wanted to know what I needed.

"Hey Tom, I wanted to talk to you about the rent agreement we have."

It was a terrible excuse considering everything was crystal clear but for some reason he bought it. Helen on the other hand was a different case, she saw right through me.

"Helen handle's the house stuff why don't you talk with her. She's inside." He actually spoke in a normal tone, there was nothing laced in his words. My adjustments were actually having an impact on him.

He walked me inside and took a seat on the brown leather sofa before getting back to the baseball game. I admit he was a bit nicer but he was still a slob, he didn't even change out of his suit. He just threw the gray sports jacket to side and unbuttoned his shirt fully. A six pack case of cheap beer stood by his side as he rested his feet on the coffee table. Once I was sure he was absorbed in the television, I made my way to the kitchen to see Helen.

"What do you want?" Her words on the other hand were laced with plenty of hate.

"Shit, I just wanted to let you know something about Tom. I guess you're busy, later." I had no information nor did I know where I was going with this. Like before as soon as I saw Helen I just went on autopilot, words were spewing out my mouth without going through the thought center.

She didn't believe me at first but she kept stealing looks at Tom from time to time like she was debating on who to believe. In the end hate eventually won, I can't blame her since it is one of the strongest emotions. Like before all I had to do was mention a place where I saw Tom and that was it, her brain did the rest. Doubt is a very a very skilled artisan when it comes to creating false memories and suspicion. I chose the park they often frequented and she created the events herself.

"He was with that bitch was wasn't he?" She was screaming in a whispered form, making sure I was aware of her anger while at the same time avoiding Tom's radar.

I even had to make sure we were safe a few times before treading further into uncharted waters. I didn't know who Helen was referring to but I agreed with full conviction. She was so consumed with hate for her husband that she forgot I was a different race, suddenly the color of my skin or my origin didn't matter no more. As the hate built up inside her, she went for the knife before I stepped in and prevented the situation from escalating further. I was instigating a response not a murder.

I explained to her, after backing away slightly, that it wasn't worth losing her entire life. After I grabbed her in order to prevent a murder she pointed the knife at me. She couldn't believe I had the balls to touch her, so I guess the racist bitch was still in her. After recovering from my touch, she agreed that it wasn't worth spending her life in jail. It didn't take her long to think of an alternative however, she put on the same sinister smile and ordered me to take off my pants once again. I had balls but they weren't big enough to get a handjob from someone's wife a few feet away from them.

She grew tired of waiting and yanked them off me before I could protest, with my member out in the open she gave Tom one last look before opening a drawer to her left. She took out latex gloves and put them on both her hands, presumably as a precaution as to not repeat the morning's incident, and got to work. The gloves combined with her machine like movements did not feel good. I asked her to put lotion on at least but she paid no heed, it was like she was getting off on my pain. I did not like that part whatsoever, that was my game not hers.

I used my ability to suppress some pain receptors while at the same time increase the sensitivity of receptors for pleasure. Afterwards I used the power to supply a constant supply of precum so whenever my foreskin slid on and off the head, the precum would coat her glove and then lubricate the entire shaft. Soon my entire manhood was well lubricated and I was once again in control. She didn't enjoy the act as much anymore and as an act of protest, she began to pump her first up and down my cock with increased force. If it wasn't well lubricated i'm sure she would've caused some damage.

The faded pink nightgown she was wearing was barely holding up with her movements, everytime she switched hands she it would open a bit more. Soon there was enough of an opening for me to see one of breasts in full view, her 36D breasts slightly bounced up and down in response to the violent movements of her hands. The fact that she wasn't wearing a bra only made the moment that much sweeter. Even though I wanted to extend the moment as much as I could I didn't want Tom to walk in, i'm not a sport's fan but even I could tell that it was almost over.

I whispered to Helen that I was about to come and she stopped immediately. After a brief moment of confusion and longing, I saw what she was up to. She brought a plate with two pieces of toast on it and and a half full cup of black coffee. Getting back into position she began to jerk me off while pointing my dick directly at the toast. Understanding what she wanted I let the torrent of cum loose and blasted the toast with a thick coat. She quickly put the plate down and grabbed the cup of coffee while my rocket was still firing and caught a few streams in her hair and cheek. Completely unphased she pointed my dick into the cup and I emptied a few more streams of all natural creamer before emptying out. With a satisfied smile on her face, and copious amounts of jizz, she went into the fridge and took some ingredients to cover up the mess.

She added a vanilla creamer to the coffee and mixed it thoroughly while she added some whipped cream to the toast and put some ham in between. She grabbed a nearby towel and quickly wrapped her jizz stained hair while using a finger to scoop up the cum on her cheek and swallowed it. This woman was something else, I zipped up my pants fearing that Tom would break from his trance any second and did my level best to act normal. Low and behold, he got up and came to the kitchen not even a minute later. I made it by the skin of the teeth, a second too late and it could've quickly went in a different route.

As Tom entered the kitchen she greeted him with a warm hug before engaging in a sensuous kiss while staring at me the entire time. She even offered him the food that we had just made, my heart was racing as I let go of any possibility of escaping. As soon as he took a bite he'd notice something off, or he'd at least look at the what the hell he was eating. Fortunately, I was happily mistaken. He took a bite out of the sandwich and sipped on the coffee before heading to his study. She flaunted a wicked smile and left the room as well leaving me alone in the kitchen, I had to use both my hands to cover the rock hard boner about to rip through my pants. Even my power was useless at calming it down, I somehow managed to sneak back to my room and jerked to the scene over and over and again.

It got me going for a few weeks in fact, porn didn't do it anymore. Nothing compared to this. I saw Helen from time to time but nothing ever came out of it, it didn't matter since I could replay the moment in my mind at any moment. I found myself beating off to such the experience countless times a day, my sex drive was off the charts. It took a good while for my urges to relax and finally normalize, they were hindering my performance at work anyways. It was business as usual after that and if I ever did need a release I just excused myself for a few minutes. It was a good system and kept me on the straight and narrow.

One day however, the fireworks were gone and all that was left was a firecracker...

12