Fireflies

Story Info
Outdoor sex, slight drug use, & lots of fluffy love.
1.1k words
3.92
9.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're lying on a grassy hill by this gorgeous lake somewhere pretty far away from the party we were just at. Its past midnight, but I really don't know anything beyond that. Details are blurry right now...all that matters is the warm weight on my chest and the vanilla scented hair brushing my cheek.

Oh god...the lights are so bright. So colorful and shimmering...there are too many of them. It would be scary if I didn't have somebody to hold onto.

"The stars, they look like fireflies...rainbow fireflies." He says. Oh, those are stars. It all makes sense now. God they're so beautiful though.

"But they're so close. Won't we get burned?" I ask, not really afraid yet. I'm too high to be afraid, especially with his head on my chest like this.

"No silly, you can't get burned when you're in love." He sighs. And it makes sense to me, when he puts it so simply.

It's the only chance I get to just be with him. No titles, no restraints, no requirements. It's a beautiful thing, the simplicity of it and the rapturous feeling that comes when it's just us and the truth, uninhibited.

The wonderful weight on my chest shifts suddenly, though everything seems rather sudden in this dreamy state. He looks up at me with the stars reflected in his dark blue eyes.

"Do you think there's anything better than this? Just this, right here and now?" he asks.

"No. Not really. Maybe different, and on the same level...but not better." I murmur. Everything feels so sensual all of a sudden. The press of warm Texas air all around us, the coolness of the night breezes making it not quite so harsh. The lake's surface is glassy and uninterrupted, except by the reflections of those marvelous stars.

I sit up slightly so that he is leaning his back against my chest.

"Actually, there might be something better than this." I whisper seductively in his ear. He turns his head and catches my mouth in a gentle kiss. I think he knows the 'something' of which I am speaking. Our lips slide together expertly, as if we've been doing this forever. Perhaps we have...yet each time it seems new and fresh. Each time I get that feeling in the tips of my fingers, all the way up and down my spine, which says this is a new and exciting thing.

He deepens the kiss, and I can taste a hint of the sweet alcohol we've both been drinking. His lips taste like strawberries, with a tiny bit of that sharpness that alcohol lends to any flavor. The taste excites me beyond words, and I feel that telltale heat building between us.

"I love you." He whispers against my collarbone, sending thrills through my skin and making it tingle with warmth.

"I love you back." I sigh into his hair. He looks up at me again, with that fire in his eyes...and I know he means it.

Our clothes seem to fall off, with no real effort from either of us. We are languid, but there's still that need surrounding us. There is energy and tension, all wrapped up in a layer of silken familiarity. Secure yet dangerous, an addictive mixture.

I fall back onto the pillow of our clothes as he is sliding off my panties. The feeling of the soft cotton sliding down my legs puts me in a further state of absolute desire. I didn't realize it, but my body is ignited with lust. I need his skin on mine. Now.

"Come here, baby." I whisper to him, pulling him down by the shoulders. His arms slide underneath my back and we share an embrace that isn't nearly close enough. I could squeeze him with all my might and it still wouldn't be close enough.

He pulls him arms free and traces a feathery line down between my breasts, to my tummy, then to my hipbone and the inside of my thigh. I can't keep my hips still; these touches just inspire them to move more. I'm always a bit wanton when he's involved. I can tell he likes these movements, so I give him a smoldering glance through my eyelashes to go with them.

"You better be careful with that look, missy." He says. His hand is still moving like a butterfly over my thighs and tummy, purposely ignoring the one spot I'd love them to be on. He's learned how to tease simply because I do it to him so much, I suppose.

"I am careful with it. I only use it on you, and only when absolutely necessary." I purr, laying on the seduction.

He kisses my lips, almost before I'm done speaking, moving slowly down to my neck. I feel the soft pressure of his teeth on the skin just above my shoulder and moan. That's my favorite spot.

"Harder, baby." I say, which comes out as more of a request than a demand. I blame it on lack of oxygen due to being extremely turned on. Or something. He complies, biting down a little harder and sucking on the soft skin of my neck. I love a little pain with my pleasure, and the mark the bite leaves feels like a symbol of ownership. I never hide my hickeys.

I wiggle around a little, so that his hips are between my thighs. Just a gentle reminder of my absolute and relentless need.

"I get it, cutie." He laughs.

When he pushes into me, he's not laughing anymore. What was so airy and teasing in him two seconds ago is now very driven, almost animalistic.

It's only like this outdoors, at night. It's so raw and earthy, I can't help but be a little louder than usual. It's freeing.

"The grass brings out your eyes. I love you all spread out on the grass like this." He pants, staring into my eyes. Then I catch those sparkly blues drifting downward, over all my pale skin exposed shamelessly in the moonlight. He pulls my arms from around his back and stretches them out above me, pinning me down. It feels sexy to be dominated by this boy, who I know would never hurt me.

He bites my neck again and I fall into that golden, shimmering abyss.

"Baby!" I cry out. He lets my hands go and slides his down to my hips. His fingers bite into the flesh of my backside, and he follows me to that amazing place.

After much incoherent moaning and panting, he lies down next to me. I lay my head on his chest, and listen to his heart hammering. I love this time, when we can just hold each other and recover. I trace little patterns on his tummy and kiss his collarbone, and think of how lucky I am to have this person next to me.

I look up at the stars, and they still look like fireflies, only this time, I'm not scared at all.