Fireflies

Story Info
Ending a romantic day watching the fireflies.
1.3k words
3.7
5.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clear waters roll gently over the shallow gravel beach, the edge breaking on countless smooth stones before sinking away to be forgotten.

Further away, the lake's bank is crowded by trees; those at the edge have been pushed out until it seems they must fall. Gnarled roots reach out and cling desperately to the crumbling verge.

Earlier, the mid-autumn colours had rippled over the water, blushing along the steep inclines in an impressive display. Now the sun is lower, staining the drifting clouds with the last rays of pink, and casting the trees in silhouettes.

We've been sitting on a grassy slope, letting the silence engulf us, stretching out uninterrupted into the surroundings. Your arm is pressed to mine, fingers twined together. Your head rests on my shoulder as we wait.

As even the dusk fades, soft illuminations glimmer around us. Pale lights settle in the grass and float in the air, and soon a million fireflies are dancing, tumbling around us in a swirling swarm.

I squeeze your hand, taken by the beauty. Lying back, I watch as stars seem to roil in the heavens. You lie down too, resting your head on my chest. Like that we watch the spectacle for what seems like hours. Endless movement mesmerises us.

Gently you turn your head, looking to kiss me. I tilt my head down, savouring the brush of your lips against mine. I wrap my arms about you, gathering you closer to me. You roll on top of me, wanting to be close. I seek your lips again, and you let me taste you as the yearning starts to grow in both of us.

I cup your face in my hands, drawing you into my kisses. You feel me swell against your hips as my tongue licks your lips, then delves inside to twist against your tongue. You ply your body to mine, hooking your legs around me to get maximum body contact.

Lit only by the fluttering glow of the fireflies, I pull your head to my shoulder, pulling you as close as I can, whilst still slipping a hand down your neck and to the top of your chest where I slowly undo your top button.

My teeth sink into your shoulder, biting softly into your flesh. You shudder on top of me, opening your neck to me so the next bite is easier. My teeth find their way deep into the hollow of your collarbone, a rush of pleasure running down your back.

Having unbuttoned your blouse, my hands rove over you, pulling you firmly against me. They reach your shoulders where they push under your blouse. My palms press against the top of your chest, feeling your soft skin. I open your blouse over your shoulders, dragging your bra straps along as I push it down your arms, tugging it off your hands.

I run my fingers over your naked back, each pushing against you separately in a slow, gentle massage. Then my arms wrap around your waist. Our mouths together again, tongues lost in each other, your fingers find my top button and slowly make their way down.

As you do that, my fingers explore the backstrap of your bra. First they run along the edge, just pressing against you, then a finger slips underneath, running under the elastic. Slowly unfastening you, I slip the bra out from between us as you finish unbuttoning me.

You open out my shirt so that nothing comes between us as we make out. My hands push over your shoulders and down your back, returning along the side so that I can squeeze your breasts together as you squash them against me. We maintain as much contact as we can, only your cleavage separating us.

My hand moves to your hips, pushing your skirt over your bum. Lifting your hips, you let it slide between us, then shake it off. Wearing just your panties, you lower your hips to grind against me. As our hips meet, you once more feel the protrusion through my trousers.

The thin cotton shifts as you press against me, the creases rubbing pleasantly between your thighs. Your hands lower to my belt, eager to remove the barrier between your pussy and my manhood.

As you strip me, my hand holds the back of your head. Our faces are already pressed together, but I pull you harder against me, forcibly kissing you, then pulling at your lips. You encourage me, opening your mouth for invasion, and offering your tongue to be tasted. Our teeth lock momentarily before the kissing resumes, lust taking a deep hold on us.

Finally I'm naked, and you take your time to lower your womanhood to me. The wet patch is apparent against my cock as your juicy pussy burns even through your panties. You rub the moist spot over my cock, the pre-come welling up at the end of my penis also soaking into your panties.

I take your bum cheeks in my hands, feeling your muscles move with your grinding. You bend your knees so that you're crouching over me, letting you grind harder against me, pushing your panties into the folds of your vagina.

I slip your panties over your bum, interrupting your grinding to pull them off. The cloth clings to your slit as I remove them. I bring them to my face, inhaling the scent you've spread all over it. I drop them next to my head, leaving them as a reminder of your horniness.

I lie still, waiting for you as your pussy descends to me a last time. This time there's nothing to get between us; it's all your flesh pressed directly against mine. I give you an encouraging kiss before our hips meet. The sensation of your scorching skin is completely different. We've been wanting this moment, and it feels so special.

Your slit is wet as it brushes against my shaft, dipping to smear your aphrodisiac over me. Your soft lips spread, parting over my cock as you continue to coat it with your scent.

You sit up and I can just make out your pale form in the darkness. You place your hands on my chest as you continue to lubricate me. The tip of my penis catches in your entrance, and you know we're ready.

You crouch over me again, your entire figure sliding over me. You slide down, searching for my cock with your pussy. My head presses against your slick folds. You push yourself lower, the resistance of your tight canal quickly succumbing to your natural lubrication as my cock sinks into you.

Sliding into you completely first time, I keep my cock inserted as I roll over, your back settling into the soft grass. Somehow the romantic night has turned into an impassioned rut as I take control of you.

You let you legs fall open for me. My penetration feels deeper with your legs spread further than necessary. I lie my body onto yours, sliding my entire body over yours as I penetrate your sweet sex. Your breasts compress against me each time I cram myself into you.

Each thrust into you shoves your hips against the ground. The impacts run through your entire body, but all you notice is the pleasure pounding aggressively between your thighs.

You realise the pleasure is taking over. My grunts tell you I'm ready to deposit my seed in you too. You loose control, ecstasy echoing over the lake as your body rises to meet my irregular thrusts, the wet, messy spray fired deep into you and settling at the back of your tunnel.

It's an age before the orgasm dies, our spent bodies collapsing. You notice that even the fireflies are spent; their glow all but gone.