Firekeeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blast from his friend's rage nearly knocked Darrow off his feet. He stared at Silthos with wild eyes, as did Claire, but she was surprised to see Thaltos looking concerned as well. Clearly, an eruption from Silthos was not a common occurrence.

"She's still clean. I can smell it on her." Silthos snorted at Darrow, tiny wisps of black steam twisting up from his nostrils. "She is a human, but she's been more than compliant so far, so I trust her."

"But she's human!" Darrow roared. "How can you trust her over me?"

"She's not the one making trouble." Silthos stood back and crossed his arms. "The only hassle she's given us was making us wait for eighteen years so we could collect her."

"Still, the girl is-"

"ENOUGH!" Thaltos' roar made the walls tremble and her bed shake.

Both younger demons whipped around, looks of fear and shock on their faces. Claire back up another inch, pressing her spine against the wall. None of these creatures was very happy -- two of them looked about ready to start a war - and she wanted to make sure she was well out of harm's way.

"Both of you be silent. I am the eldest of this group and the one who started the deal over the girl. That alone gives me precedence over the two of you to claim her." Calmed now, Thaltos' voice returned to normal. "However, we made a mutual agreement that we would share her and that her breaking was to be a mutual event. Your constant bickering hasn't made this process any easier."

Se watched as the other two hung their heads. Even in Hell -- a place of misery, torment and sadness - a complex hierarchy had been created to establish who ruled over whom. She guessed that, at least in this small group, Thaltos was the leader who separated the fights and dolled out the responsibilities. Darrow was at the bottom of the ladder, seething in anger, jealousy and paranoia. Silthos was the stable middle ground who watched the fireworks.

Interesting.

"We will do this as we have agreed. We will each pleasure equally until she decides that she's ready. Until then, we do what she asks within reason." He shot her a small wink. "Claire is still a virgin, which means she's open to all of us. Just because you ate her first does not mean she's yours, Darrow."

The young demon snorted and looked away, grumbling to himself about the unfairness of the deal and secret meeting between herself and the others.

Uh oh. Somebody's a conspiracy theorist. I wonder what he knows about Roswell.

"Now then," Thaltos continued with a calm tone. "Since we're all here and on the same page, may Claire and I be allowed to finish what we started?"

Silthos shrugged. "I don't have a problem with it. Darrow, what do you - never mind. Just go for it, Thaltos."

He stepped to the side and pulled a chair from the table, spinning it around and sitting in the polished wood seat. Crossing his arms over the top of the chair, Silthos rested his chin on his hands and waited patiently for the fun to start.

Thaltos demon smiled and bowed his head. "Thank you. At least someone here has some manners." He shot an annoyed glance at Darrow.

He turned, refocusing his attention on Claire. Looking up, she watched as he slowly made his way towards her, a confident, warm smile on his lips. She returned the smile and scooted back down to the edge of the bed. Thaltos knelt down onto the floor, reaching his hands out to grasp her legs once again. Watching his hands draw closer, she pulled her legs back quickly, tucking them against her chest. She chewed her lip nervously, still unsure about this whole thing.

Taken aback by her uncertainty, Thaltos looked up at her with confusion and concern. His hands stopped instantly, his confusion making it impossible for him to move. No doubt her expression had caused him to second-guess his previous enthusiasm.

She gave him a wily smile, adding a child-like giggle for effect. She stretched one of her legs out, resting her calf on his broad shoulder. "Joking."

His face broke into a wide smile. "Silly girl. Don't play too many games with us or we may start to play back." He reached out again, this time grabbing her other ankle and hauling it over his shoulder.

He inched forward, placing gentle licks on the inside of thighs. She leaned back on the bed, throwing her arms above her head to relax. No shadowy binds appeared to hold her; the first time must have been in case she struggled or tried to escape. She scoffed silently. Why would she do that? It's not like she had anywhere she could run to or someone she could call. Even if she did manage to escape, she wouldn't get far.

His kisses became more intense and frequent, wiping any mention of rebellion from her mind. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying the mixing sensations of tender kisses and warm breath on her skin. A shiver rushed up her spine. After being raised by her straight-laced grandmother, she shouldn't be enjoying this as much as she was, but there was no stopping her raging hormones, no matter how strict her upbringing.

Finally, after agonizing minutes of his delicious kissing, Thaltos' tongue finally made contact with the tender lips of her sex. She jerked slightly, the pleasure catching her by surprise.

She heard his muffled chuckle as he swiped his tongue a second time. Her back twitched, a deep groan escaping her throat. A slight smile cracked her lips, a giggle working its way through as well. His next lick was stronger, causing her to settle deeper into the bed and sigh softly.

Thaltos repositioned her legs a final time, inching closer until his lips were pressed firmly against her sex. Following his lead, she crossed her ankles at the nape of his neck, locking him against her. Finally close enough to work, Thaltos licked the entire length of her pussy, the tip of his tongue pushing down gently on her clit. She bit down on her lip as a bolt of lightening raced up her spine. She let out a satisfied groan, begging him to continue the only way she could at the moment.

He didn't disappoint. He flicked his tongue against her sensitive nub over and over again, occasionally pausing to run a delicious circle around it before continuing the torment. She let out a sharp laugh that ended in a high-pitched squeak. Her hands twisted into the soft bed sheets, desperately searching for something to hang onto.

His tongue teased her expertly, drawing out a litany of moans and squeals from her throat. Another burst of giggles escaped when he forced his tongue into her sex, twisting it around to tease her insides. She rolled her head to one side, biting her lip through a sinful smile. This was exactly what she needed to ease her uncertainty about the three of them. The more relaxed she was, the more compliant she would be for them.

Since Darrow, her acceptance of her own sexuality had skyrocketed. Her body, with its newfound freedom, could now seek out new sources of pleasure that she would have never imagined before. And they had given her free reign to seek it out. She could ask to be ravaged whenever she wanted, demand to be devoured at a moment's notice, finally reach for the moon.

Take that, Nana. I can finally come whenever I damn well please.

Thaltos continued to move his tongue around inside her. While not as long as Darrow's, his tongue was thicker and far more agile, along him to do tricks she'd never thought possible. He massaged her tender flesh, twisting and flicking his tongue here and there so he could hear her squeals of excitement. She obliged willingly, giving him the best sex-fueled moans she could muster.

Seconds later, he pulled his tongue from her pussy and wrapped his lips around her clit, suckling at the tender nub. Her body twitched, now fully alight with raw nerves. Moving quickly, he slid his hands under her hips and lifted her body higher, pressing his mouth harder against her sex.

One hot hand moved slightly from supporting her hip, repositioned to cup one firm ass cheek. A single clawed finger moved, slipping into the warm space between and pressed gently against her tight hole. It circled the puckered surface slowly, an experimental touch meant to test her boundaries.

She jerked sharply, a whimper of surprised worry emanating from her lips. As excited and sexually explorative as she was, Claire didn't feel that adventurous. She'd heard horror stories from her friends about their first time trying it, how much it burned and the hours of sitting on bags of frozen peas. No, that was an experiment left for a later date, maybe when she was more experienced and comfortable with her new lovers. She pulled her knees up, squeezing the cheeks of her ass together to signal her answer.

Thaltos obliged, pulling his finger away and cupped her hip once again. He refocused his efforts of her sex again, this time barely scraping her clit with his teeth. Her body twitched, the fire inside her not a full-blown bonfire. She writhed impatiently, her soft whimpers turning into begging moans. He nipped the tender nub gently, sending a final cluster of sparks racing up her spine.

She exploded, a plethora of multi-colored embers erupting behind her eyes. Her fingers clawed at the sheets, her back arched as far as it could go. She held back her cry, the sound caught in her throat by the force of her climax. She crumpled into the bed, a heap of sweat, flesh and exhaustion.

Letting her down gently, Thaltos unwound her legs from his neck and stood, a broad smile on his face.

"You weren't lying, Darrow. The girl is delectable."

She turned her head, her eyes flickering open to see Darrow's expression change for an instant. A snide smile, one of pride at being correct, crossed his lips before disappearing into the vast chasm that was his jealousy.

Oh, well. You can't please everyone.

Groaning, she collapsed again, letting her body settle in the thick softness of the blankets. She closed her eyes to rest, listening to her lover's discussing their next move. She hoped they would let her sleep again. All this new sexually experimentation was wearing her out.

Thaltos made his way back to his companions, clapping Silthos on the shoulder. "You have two opinions, now. I think you can trust that the girl is good."

"I can see that she is, at least for enjoying her own pleasure." His voice was low, thoughtful. "But I wonder how she is at pleasing others."

Thaltos sighed. "Silthos, not now. The girl's tired. Give her an hour before you start that. I'm fairly sure she doesn't even know how it's done."

She heard his footsteps as he made his way toward the bed. Her heartbeat picked up, her thoughts turning to what he could possibly be planning. Her gut, meanwhile, sensed something unpleasant and began to twist itself into a tight knot.

His footsteps grew louder. "No. I want to try her now. I want to see if she's as talented as she is willing."

She winced at the sound of the bed next to her being dragged across the floor. Daring herself to look, she cracked open one eyes to see Silthos towering over her, a wicked smile on his face. She swallowed fearfully. That smile looked so menacing and vindictive it was as if he wanted to see her killed.

He reached down and gently gripped her shoulder, pulling her up and twisting her so she was forced onto her knees. Her stomach finally twisted itself into a loop. She sighed internally - she knew what was coming and was terrified to fail. If she did, who knew what they would do to her.

Silthos stepped forward, his cock now just inches from her face. Brick red and heavily veined, it stood out like a damn flagpole. The thing was nearly a foot long and as thick as her wrist. Even knowing his intentions, Claire suspected that even Silthos knew she couldn't swallow the whole thing. At least she hoped he knew. One clawed hand slipped around the back of her head, nudging her closer to the monstrous pole of flesh.

"Come on now, Claire. Just try," he cooed to her. "You don't have to swallow it, just do what you can. I want to see how much teaching you're going to need."

Taking a deep breath, she nodded and closed her eyes. Nervous as she was, Claire knew that being compliant was the easiest was to finish this quickly. The faster she did it, the faster she could go to sleep.

Opening her mouth, she flicked out her tongue and caressed the smooth skin at the tip. His flesh tasted of sea salt and honey, an intoxicating blend for any palate. She swallowed and inhaled slowly, giving herself a silent pep talk before trying again. She licked harder this time, watching how his cock twitched at the contact.

She transitioned slowly, giving herself time to accommodate his massiveness. She inched closer, wrapping her lips around the plump head of his cock before returning to teasing his flesh. Silthos, for his part, stayed in time with her movements, never trying to push her or demand more speed.

Finally, after making herself comfortable with his size, Claire opened her mouth wide and slipped her lips over the head of his cock. She leaned forward, going down as far as she could before pulling back to a comfortable spot. She closed her eyes as she began to move, rocking her head back and forth with a slow rhythm. In a moment of curiosity and bravado, she worked to flick her tongue against his skin, testing the boundaries of her movements.

Above her, Silthos groaned and twisted his claws into her hair. "Oh, yes. She's a good one. She doesn't need any training at all. She's got this down to an art!"

She sighed to herself in relief. She'd passed another test, which meant there was less of a chance that she'd be neglected or tortured by any of them. Wanting to ensure her safety and position, she continued her teasing, pulling back on his cock so she could suck on the head.

Silthos barked out a sharp laugh. "Yes, that's it! Good girl. You're a bit talented for a virgin, aren't you? I wonder where you could have learned this."

In truth, this was her first time give anyone a blowjob. Hell, Thaltos was the second person to give her oral. She didn't have any family secret or any prior knowledge of the skill. Nor did she ever read about magical techniques in magazines. All she was really doing was making her best guess and watching his reactions. So far, that strategy seemed to be serving her very well.

"Ah! Yes, that's good. Right there. Oh, I can imagine a thousand demons who would give a hundred souls to have you."

Silthos groaned again, his hands tightening in her hair. As she continued to suck him, Claire wondered distantly how many times he'd ever been pleasured by a human. Once, maybe twice? There was no way she could tell, and it was far too early in their blossoming bond to ask. But by the way he was groaning, she guessed that she was probably in the top ten of his favorite blowjobs.

Hot breath fluttered against her back, making goosebumps rise on her flesh. She felt Silthos' hands shaking as he tried to hold back from forcing her down farther. His growls worried her. Did they mean he was satisfied with her craft, or that he was angry at losing his control? She couldn't tell and she was too frightened to look up to find out. Instead, she numbed herself to any outside distractions, trying to keep her pace steady as Silthos fought to keep himself in check.

His cock twitched in her mouth, signaling his impending release.

"Silthos, no." Thaltos' voice interrupter her thoughts. "Not yet."

"Why not?" he growled through gritted teeth. "She's fucking fantastic!"

"I said no."

"I'm almost there."

"We haven't claimed her yet. As long as she's a virgin she can't be stained by any of our bodies, and that includes fluids. You've found the answer to your question and she exhausted. Let her go so she can sleep."

With an infuriated roar, Silthos stepped back and separated them into tow separate beings. Claire let his cock slide from her mouth, silently relieved that she wouldn't have to swallow anything. She remained on her knees, her eyes flicking to all three demons, seeking instruction.

Thaltos stepped forward, moving around Silthos to push the bed back into place. "She's done for the night. She'll rest for now and eat again when she's hungry. Until them, we'll leave her alone and let her sleep."

"Damn it," Silthos growled. His cock was still as solid as steel, making him stare at it with a pained expression.

Thaltos reached out and scooped her up into his arms, repositioning her so he could flip the sheets back. "Did she answer your question?"

"Yes," he groaned, still staring at his cock.

"Then go relieve yourself. Once we've broken her in, you can come in her mouth all you like." He gently placed her onto the soft mattress, flipping the sheets back over her shoulders.

Grumbling to himself, Silthos stormed over to a shadow-filled corner of the room and began to stroke himself furiously. The strands of shadow had returned, wrapping around his limbs and pulling him into the darkness even as he continued jerking off. Darrow followed suit, stepping into the shadows and disappearing within seconds.

Thaltos adjusted the blankets around her, checking to see if she was comfortable. She yawned, her sudden exhaustion taking her by surprise. She wriggled her body into the blankets, finding a warm spot to settle into. She rested her head on the soft pillow, watching him as he worked.

He flashed a smile at her. "You did wonderful tonight. No complaints from any of us, and that's a good thing. It means you're in no danger to be traded out or forgotten."

"Unless Darrow thinks I had something to do with the Manhattan project," she smiled.

He threw his head back and laughed. "That wouldn't be beyond him to suggest such a thing." He returned his gaze to her. "He's just anxious, that's all. We've waited so long to claim you and he's impatient that I'm making us do it by the books. He'd rather claim you now and have the ability to go wild."

"I know a few people like that. Some students at my high school would sneak into the teacher's room and look at the grade books to see if they passed the test."

"Good. Then it's not an isolated incident. I'll have to tell Darrow he's got like minds in the human world." Thaltos shook his head. "He's always been a bit suspicious of others. Nothing to be concerned about, but enough to irritate some folks."

She yawned again. "Why's he so mistrustful?"

"It's a long story, so I'll give you the major points. He was able to claim a girl on his own a few years back and had a hell of a time experimenting with her. Unfortunately, his prize was sneaking off with one of his close friends who ended up laying a false claim over her. She was expelled and handed over to the Catholics as a witch, Darrow was left consort-less and no one trusted the other demon again. It was a lose-lose situation all around."

"Oh." She flicked her eyes away, ashamed for judging him so harshly.

"It knocked his level of trust down a good bit. He's just worried that you might do the same."

She shook hr head. "I wouldn't."

Thaltos smiled. "I know. It's just going to take him some time to learn that." He reached down and ruffled her hair. "But that's a lesson that can wait."

She nodded, settling into bed and closing her eyes. Thaltos' warm hand stroked he hair, the heat making her even sleepier. Her mind began to drift away into the fantastic world of her dreams, a blankest of shadowy darkness consuming her mind ad relaxing her body. The instant before she lost consciousness, she heard Thaltos' soft whisper, warm, reassuring word that promised pleasure and comfort all at once...

"You're' ours now, Claire. All ours."

I know these stories are supposed to come from my imagination (and trust me, they do. I don't know why, but they do), but I'm willing to take suggestions. I think reader input is incredibly important to the production of a story. So if there's something you really want to see in the next few chapters, tell me in the comments section and I'll see if I can make it happen.