Fireside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes…Yes!…YES!”, they screamed into each others’ ears. The pace of their strokes increased in speed and intensity. Jessie now gripped the back of Erin’s neck with one hand to hold him to her, the other drawing great diagonal scratches along his ribs. He pounded and pounded her. The pain drove him forward. He could barely hold himself back from the edge.

“I’m coming!”, she moaned throatily into his hair, clutching him. “Fuck, yeah!”, he agreed, still pumping. In three more strokes, he exploded inside her. Her pussy contracted around him as they were lost in the waves of their mutual orgasm. Time stopped. She could feel him still emptying himself, the spray bouncing against her walls. She gloried in the feeling of milking her lover dry almost as much as she enjoyed her own climax. Erin dropped his head onto her shoulder, and sighed with spent excitement.

“Well, that was worth the wait”, she remarked with a dry smile, stroking the back of his neck and buttocks. “Thank you.”

“You’re thanking me? You are amazing, woman.”

“Amazing? Glad you think so.”

He rested upon her. She refused to unlock her legs from his, and he had nowhere to go.

“Are you sure I’m not too heavy?” Heat of the moment past, he was suddenly all tenderness and concern again.

“No, I like it. You can stay there forever. You feel good right where you are.”

He leaned his head down to hers for a kiss. She tasted herself on his lips. She licked his lips and tangled briefly with his tongue. He stroked her cheek. “I love you.”

“You didn’t have to say that. I know it doesn’t come that easily. You don’t have to say it.” She protested quietly. “Just because I feel the way I do doesn’t mean you have to say it back.”

He looked into her eyes. The corneas were wet, although no tears spilled over her lashes. “I said I love you, because that’s how I feel. It may not be a lifetime commitment. I can’t say right now what it means, except that…I love you.” His blue eyes regarded her face. The corners wrinkled with a smile. “I love to be with you.”

She lifted off the pillow to give him a sloppy wet kiss, followed by several, more intense ones. She rolled him to one side keeping their legs together, so that she was on top. “Now I’ve got you where I want you”, she teased.

“Do you like to ride?”, he asked in a low tone. His hands traveled her spine as she lay above him.

“As often as I can.” She contracted her PC muscles. Erin gasped. Slowly, she rotated her hips on top of his. He hardly thought it possible, but his cock began to stir. He drew her down for a lengthy kiss.

They maneuvered to the head of the bed, laughing at the contortions to keep his erection inside her. He sat up, back against the headboard. She sat face to face astride his groin. She rolled her hips luxuriously. He groaned and closed his eyes. Jessie took his face in her hands. She lifted her hips just enough for the head of his growing cock to find her G spot, and she stayed there, slowly moving back and forth. He regained his full size quickly. She held his gaze, memorizing the lines in his face, the exact shade of his eyes, the measure of his soul.

If the first time had been for pent up sexual tension, this time was a promise. Jessie swayed her hips steadily, squeezing and releasing him, breathing with his breaths. She refused to go faster, however he wanted to. She drew the moments out, right to the end.

“Now.” Their climax at the same second eclipsed the first. She defied the urge to close her eyes instead focusing on his face. His eyes stared into the green depths. He was lost in her. She was lost in him. Tears formed in her eyes again, this time sliding down her cheeks in rivulets. He looked at her and nodded. They came together for a full body hug. When they parted, Erin found tears in his eyes. He smiled through them.

“So, I guess you do love me, huh?”, she asked.

“Something like that”, he admitted, snuffling. Normally, he would wipe tears from his cheeks, but not this time. Not with Jessie. He had nothing to hide from her.

“Come snuggle with me”, she said simply, rolling off him. They burrowed under the previously unused covers like rabbits and wrapped themselves around each other for a well-earned rest.

Jessie lay awake for a time, listening to the sounds of her lover as he slept. Watching the flickering light of the fireplace dance over his skin, she stroked the forearm that lay across her breast. Her lover. He truly was, at last. Her love.

12