Firestorm

Story Info
Didn't he know that air feeds fire?
2.1k words
3.63
2.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching her was something like torture for him. She was this bright and vibrant thing that seemed to light up his world and soothe that cooling ache he had. His need to flirt with her seemed outrageous, even to him, and yet there he was. He couldn't believe how receptive she was to him, that sparkle in her eye. There was more than lust behind his gaze, but he was unsure of her. She wanted a taste of what his silver tongue could do, he could show her that much. She was fire and flame, perhaps it was just what he needed to warm his blood. Memories of a life gone by flashed a moment in his eyes as he remembered, but then he let them go to stare at the vision in front of him. It was time to see if he could put his gold where his mouth is. It was time to show this woman just what he could do with that silver tongue of his.

Stormy led Fia up to his room, the slight air that stirred up around him seemed to stoke the fire in her hair. That made him smile. He had never had the pleasure of meeting a fire genasi, those of his kind seemed far and few between here in Eburoth. He did have the pleasure of meeting three very interesting water genasi siblings from Skellow, but this little flaming beauty was something entirely different. The pulses of flame in her hair brought out a sparkle in her eyes, and she moved with such grace. There was always the assumption that as a bard, he fell in and out of love quickly. This was wrong, he had never felt the fires of desire quite like this. The rooms in the guild hall were simple, a double bed, two end tables, a small writing desk and chair, and a dresser for clothes. It was modest, but it was something he could call his own.

As they entered his room, he spun her into it like they had been dancing down the hall. He wanted to see that smile of hers. Once inside he pulled her close as he hummed out a tune and danced with her a bit near the bed. "Are you sure you want a taste of this silver tongue my flame?" He leaned forward slightly and kissed the tip of her nose. When she made no protests, only a soft gasp, he covered her lips with his own. The soft moan that she whispered against his lips made him pull her flush against him. Though he naturally ran a bit on the cooler side, it felt like his blood was on fire. His tongue licked along her lips and gained entrance into her warm and willing mouth. He felt her hands come up and clutch at his shoulders and he walked forward, picking her up slightly in his arms. As he did so, she wrapped her legs around his waist, best her dress would allow, and he walked her over so that she was almost pinned against the wall. Using the wall and his legs to hold her up, he was able to use his hands and trail them across her body.

As his lips removed themselves from the sweetness that is her mouth, they trailed across her chin and down her neck. Tasting her skin and leaving small nibbles in his wake. Her slight moans sent heat flickering across his skin, and he had to pause once to check to make sure that he was not in fact on fire. She wriggled and writhed against him as he pressed her into the wall. He kissed his way down the tempting bit of cleavage that she had flashed at him earlier, leaving a slightly damp trail from his tongue. He worked his way back up the other side of her neck and back to those tempting lips. Her fingers had gotten caught up in his hair and tugged at the strands as he found her mouth once more. He pulled back slightly allowing them a breath, "Shall I continue, my flame?" He asks as he traces the path his mouth took with his fingers, dipping slightly below the edge of the cloth covering her breast.

His eyes looked into hers for confirmation before proceeding, sliding the bit of cloth away once she agreed. He sent the slight bit of air across the exposed flesh and watched as her vermillion skin rippled with gooseflesh and her berry colored nipples pebbled. His mouth watered slightly wanting a taste, and as he lowered his lips his eyes shot up to hers. The arousal he saw there fueled his own desires, stoking the fires ever higher. She was still in his arms as his lips descended and latched onto the sensitive nub. The moan she released sizzled across his skin and he physically shuddered. Peeling her off the wall, he released her nipple and laid her out on the bed. Drawing her peasant gown up and over her head. His mouth landed on hers as he settled a bit of his weight on top of her.

Fia was not content to be the only one missing some clothes. She tugged at the back of his shirt as their mouths met. He pulled the offending garment up and over his head, relishing the skin to skin contact. Hers slightly warmer, as if it had been sunkissed, and his slightly cooler. They melded together seamlessly as she wrapped her legs, yet again around his lean hips. He leaned down and took her bottom lip between his teeth pulling on it slightly. The warm body beneath him moved restlessly as he released her lip and bent to nibble at her ears. The feeling of her pebbled nipples against his chest sent fire flowing in his blood, his mouth near salivating with the need to taste them.

Tasting her skin was something of a treat, he could only think to himself as he followed the demands of his own body. Licking and kissing every inch of her skin along the way. His tongue trailing this way and that, urging more and more whimpers and cries from her mouth. Once he got to his destination he lavished one nipple in attention and then switched to the other. Back and forth he went searching for just the right way to touch her, to suckle her to get the moans that were driving him crazy. His hands were not still in his treatment, they roamed her skin, searching. His hands sent a tingle through her body as they explored, until they came to where she wanted them most. As his fingers found her warmth he moaned against her skin. Her arousal was evident as his fingers probed the soft flesh.

The hands that Fia had buried in his hair were tugging at the strands as he played her body like it was his lute. Her back arched up off of the bed in pleasure as his fingers played in her folds the pleasure maddening, but only escalated as his teeth chose that moment to close lightly over the pebbled bead that was her nipple. She was sure a cry was forced from her lips as he tugged then laved at the bite with his tongue. That talented mouth of his slipped lower and lower until she stilled and watched him. He lowered his head and his eyes locked with hers as his tongue took its first tentative swipe at her core. Hie eyes watched her as he began to lick in ernest, his mouth briefly closing over that nub of pleasure.

The taste of her arousal was beyond anything he could have imagined. He could feel the muscles in her legs tense with each lick and suck. He knew she was close, and he desperately wanted to taste her as she came apart for him. Listening to her whimpers and moans, he knew just the way to stroke her. One of his hands held her pelvis in place with a subtle pressure, and his other came to play. Her back arched up off the bed again and this time his name tumbled from her lips as she shook around him. Her pelvis pressed into his mouth and her hands stilled in his hair as she rode out the orgasm. He moaned into her core as she shook, and he slid two of his fingers slowly into her moist heat.

Gods, she felt like slick velvet, tight and hot around his fingers as he played with her. His mouth never ending it's sweet torture. Her head was tossed back and her eyes were closed, even as she rose up on her elbows to watch him. He curled his fingers and she found herself flat on her back once again. Her pelvis moving in time to his ministrations, her hand found its way back into his hair tugging at the silken strands. The subtle air around his body pressed against hers, causing gooseflesh to rise, even as the pleasure pushed her closer to yet another crest. His arousal pulsed against his leg in his trousers and he grunted as he tried to remove them with one hand so as to not stop his feasting.

Fia tugged hard on his hair as she hit yet another peak of pleasure and tumbled over the edge. As her muscles rippled around Stormy's fingers he growled and watched her shudder. As her movements slowed he removed his fingers and gave her one more lick at her core, before bringing his fingers to his mouth and suckign them clean. Careful not to waste any of her essence. He crawled up her body slowly, stopping to drop a kiss here, a soft bite there until he made it up to her neck, and then her lips. He took her lips softly as he out his knees in between her opened thighs. Though the kiss started soft, she heated it quickly. Her hands tugged at his hair and scratched at his shoulders.

The roaming warm hands traveled all the flesh she could reach, making him spill a moan or two. Their tongues battled for dominance as one of her hands found the proof of his arousal, already throbbing and wet with his precum. He almost whimpered against her lips when she squeezed him. He had to pull back enough to press his forehead against hers and watch her hands on him. Ankles pressed into his hips urging him closer and he watched her face as their bodies lined up and he slid his length inside her. In one slow stroke he seated himself in her heat and held himself there.

Her eyes were ablaze with passion as he held himself still, the sounds that fell from her lips were music to his ears. "Move!" She whispered anxiously as she stared up at him. Starting a slow and deep rhythm, but that wasn't what his flame wanted. Her hands urged him to move faster, so he did . He whispered naughty things into her ear as he increased his pace, her little breathless gasps urging him on. He nibbled on her ear as her nails dug into the flesh of his hips. He pulled back enough to pull her ankles from around him and up to his shoulders, changing the angle.

The angle change was unexpected, but it hit her in all the places she needed it to. Her moans became desperate high pitched please for more and he gave it to her. His hips kept the faster pace, but now the thrusts were deep and hard as well. Her body tensed and her nails cut into his skin as her climax built. Wide, anxious eyes stared up into his before they crossed as the pleasure crested and his name was ripped from her lips. Stormy bit back a curse as her nails dug in, but watched in amazement as the pleasure washed over her. He kissed her then, his pace soon forgotten as his hips made frantic movements. The kiss was hard and full of passion as his own pleasure crested with the last grips of her inner muscles. He shouted her name against her lips and stilled a moment above her.

Pulling his lips away from hers, he peppered her face with soft kisses, listening to her tiny giggle. "Stay with me tonight my flame?" He whispered against her skin. She nodded and wrapped her arms around him.

"How could I do anything else?" She pulled his head up to kiss his lips, "besides, who said I am done with you?" Grinning she pushed him off of her to lay on his back and she cuddled into his side. "Give me a little bit so I can feel my legs.... Then it's your turn."