Fireworks

Story Info
Couple watches fireworks & make their own.
3.1k words
4.4
13.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the rockets red glare, the bombs bursting in air gave proof through the night that our flag was still there. It was the fourth of July and my flag was at half-mast as I kissed you and fondled your soft round breasts through your thin halter-top. It felt sexy, as you were not wearing any bra. We were sitting in a car parked on a hill overlooking the city. We were in a fallow field with weeds growing almost as tall as the grill of the car. There was one other car in there about 25 feet away. The windows were steamed up and we could just make out the shapes of a young couple inside. We were not paying much attention to them, as we were more interested in kissing each other. I pushed my tongue into your mouth to explore the warm wet interior. I could feel your hard teeth and soft active tongue as we kissed. There was still a little light in the sky.

We got out of the car to move to the back seat. We met at the front and I pushed you down on the hood and kissed you while I held your arms pinned to the still warm surface. You could feel that I was becoming aroused and arched up against me with your groin. I kissed your warm neck and worked my way down to your halter-top. You could feel my lips searching and kissing as I moved closer to your breasts. I left little wet places as I kissed forming a trail toward your nipple. When I reached my goal I bent down and kissed your nipple with my lips gently nibbling it to make it hard and erect. As soon as it was erect I grasped it with my teeth and pulled it out away from your body stretching and stimulating it. I repeated the process with your other breast and you could feel the slight sensation of pain all mixed up with pleasure. I then reached down and grasped the bottom edge of your halter-top and quickly lifted it up exposing your breasts before you had a chance to react. In a flash my mouth was clamped to your exposed flesh and my tongue was swirling and playing all over the surface. You tried to resist for a moment but enjoyed the feeling of my mouth too much to put up much resistance. I loved the feel of your hard nipple as I flicked and licked at it there in the darkening field. My hand was covering and kneading your other breast and you could feel the warm metal of the car against your back. I grasped your nipple between my fingers and rolled it as I continued to lick a play with your other breast in my hungry mouth. I switched breasts and then sucked as much inside my mouth as I could. I held it there and moved my tongue all over the surface. I could feel the tiny bumps forming that lovely circle of your areola. I licked and played with your sensual orbs.

By now your legs had surrounded my thick solid body and you were using them to pull my erect penis against your clit. I was wearing a pair of basketball shorts that reached almost to my knees but they were made of thin nylon so I could easily feel your pussy through them. You were wearing a pair of very short shorts and it felt nice to rub against your crotch. Just when I was contemplating pulling my shorts down and guiding my erect cock around the edge of your shorts and into your wet pussy you grabbed both of my sides and tickled me. I am ticklish and I jumped away. You slid off the hood of the car and dashed across the field pulling down your top as you ran. I sprinted after you and tackled you after you made a surprising distance. We landed in a heap and I sat on top of you with my knees on either side of your waist pinning you to the ground. I then tickled you until you begged for mercy. "Stop, oh please stop. I will do anything" you begged as my fingers dug into your ribs over and over. "Pull out my dick and suck it or I won't stop tickling you" I commanded. You didn't want to pee your pants so you stretched the black elastic over the bulbous head of my cock and pulled it down. You could see a tiny clear line of slippery fluid running down the front of my shaft and leaned up to lick it with just the tip of your tongue. The elastic stretched tight across the base of my cock and felt uncomfortable so I slipped off of your chest long enough to remove them. You pulled up your top and squeezed your breasts together so I could rub my slippery cock up and down between the soft sensual flesh. Each time I reached the top you licked the knob of my prick. I looked up suddenly remembering the other car wondering what they could see. I was amazed to see that they were out of their vehicle and kissing. She was leaning against the door and he was pressing himself against her while they kissed.

I watched while they kissed and saw them stop and look directly at us. We were about one hundred feet away but I was sure we made eye contact. He grinned, looked at us and slowly lifted her shirt exposing her large round white breasts. I am sure she smiled at me as he leaned down and took one of her luscious orbs in his mouth. "Honey, look at that. The couple from the other car is showing off for us" I exclaimed. You had to twist around to see them but you giggled when you saw that he had as much of her large breast in his mouth as he could manage. I waved at them and then grasped my hard cock and pushed it into your mouth. The sensation of your warm soft wet lips felt wonderful on my firm shaft. I fucked your mouth for a few moments before you pulled away. "Sweetie lets give them a little show" you said as you pushed me gently off of your chest. "Get on your knees and lean back honey" you groaned as you pulled your top off. I did as you asked and my exposed cock pointed to the darkening sky. With your breasts hanging seductively you took me in your mouth and bobbed your head up and down. I am sure the couple could make out my erect member as it disappeared into your mouth then reappeared glistening with your saliva and my pre-cum.

Not to be outdone he got down on his knees and pulled down her shorts throwing them on the roof of the car. She turned away from me for a moment and I could see the cheeks of her pale ass split by the back of her thong panties. She was cute. She turned back sideways to me and he pulled her panties off and added them to the small pile of clothing on the top of their car. I could only see his head buried between her legs but I could imagine that he was licking her wet vertical slit. I pulled your mouth off of my cock and turned your head so you could see what was happening just up the hill from us.

"That makes me want to taste you dear" I stated with a matter of fact edge to my voice. You quickly stood up and helped me pull your shorts and panties off. "Come on, you sexy naked thing you lets move closer" I said as I took your warm hand and lead you back toward the car. It was getting darker as we moved closer to the couple. It was a warm evening and you felt sexy being naked in front of someone other than myself. My erection had faded but it still bounced a little as we walked. When we got to the car you got up on the back and spread your legs. I leaned down and kissed the soft skin of your inner thigh. You could feel my wet kisses as I made a trail up toward the wet apex of your legs. You glanced over at the couple and smiled. They were younger than you first thought. She smiled back as her hands trailed down to her man's head. She pushed him tight against her pussy and opened her mouth seductively. She was really enjoying herself. You could feel my tongue split your labia open as I moved up and down your slippery skin of your most sexual area. You closed your eyes and enjoyed my ministrations. When you opened your eyes you could see the first stars beginning to shine in the dark sky. You rolled over on your side to check on the young couple. You were amazed to see that now he was now lying on the trunk of their car as she pulled down his pants. He was soft but he was big. She lifted his soft penis to her lips and sucked the soft head into her young mouth. Being a sweetheart you lifted me from between your legs to watch the talented young girl. By the time I looked she had his whole soft prick in her mouth and was gently squeezing his big hairy balls. She sucked it in and out all the while stroking it with her hand. It took a while but she got him hard. "My Gosh honey, he is huge" you whispered. I must admit that I was jealous of his size that evening. The young woman had her hand wrapped around the base and still had five inches free to suck. "It must be at least nine inches" you say as you watch it disappear into her mouth.

I went back to work on your pussy while you watched the well endowed guy get his cock sucked. I enjoyed the taste of your pussy and pushed my tongue as far inside as I could. You tasted good. I then licked up to your clit while I curved my middle finger into your wet tight tunnel. I stroked and rubbed your "G' spot while I flicked and licked at your clitoris with the tip of my tongue. I pushed my mouth firmly against your clit and rubbed my tongue all over the small nub of sensitive tissue. One of your hands began to rub your body just above your hairless mound and the other stroked my head. Your pelvis began to arch involuntarily against my face and I knew that you were getting very close to exploding. You looked over at the young couple on the car and saw that the man was pumping up forcefully against the young woman's mouth and moaning. She had her hand clamped to his prick and was moving it up and down together with her mouth. While you watched he contracted and arched up toward her mouth. She tried to keep her mouth latched onto his huge erect member but it slipped off. You could just make out his viscous white fluid as he spurted onto her face. She quickly sheathed his cock with her mouth catching the rest of his load. The erotic sight of his orgasm pushed you past the brink of no return and you contracted against my open mouth and tongue. I had to wrap my arms around your thighs and hold on tight to avoid being bucked off of your clit by the powerful contractions. They seemed to go on and on. Finally the two of you finished.

By now the sky was dark. I gave your pussy a final kiss and moved off of you. My face was wet as I took your hand and helped you off the trunk of the car. I opened it up and removed a large padded beach type blanket. It was about the size of a king size bed and I spread it out on the grass and weeds in front of the car. You got down on the blanket and I called out to the young couple saying "Hey do you two want to join us on this blanket?" "That sounds nice. We have a couple bottles of wine but only two glasses. You will have to share." The young man said. They came over bottles and glasses in hand and that is about all. "Hi my name is Howard and this is Nicole they said. We told them our names and they sat down with us. They were both naked but it was so dark we could only make out light shapes sitting near us. We had to pour the wine by feel but it tasted wonderful. "You have an amazing cock" you surprised me by saying to the young stud. I think he smiled. I was then shocked to hear you ask "Howard, may I touch it?" He moved over near you and you reached out finding his bare chest. You trailed your hand over his firm tummy and down to his long flaccid penis. It was still a little damp from being inside the young woman's mouth but you grasped it in your hand anyway. You were amazed at the length even though it was soft. You moved your hand slowly up and down.

Not to be outdone, I commented to the young woman "You have glorious breasts Nicole". "They are all natural" she replied. "Really?" I said. "Yes do you want to touch them and check for yourself?" she stated in a matter of fact manner. She found both of my hands and moved them to her breasts. They had that wonderful firmness of youth and were indeed real. My hands lingered and I trapped her large nipples between my fingers squeezing and playing. My erection returned and so had the erection of the young man. His cock was thin, very long and straight. It felt smooth and sensual in your hand. You were proud that you could make him hard. Howard reached down to play with your shaved pussy. "I have never felt a bare pussy" he noted. Nicole had a full bush of dark hair. "It feels very sweet" he told you with a smile. Just then an explosion over the city filled the air. The bright white light illuminated the scene on the blanket. I could see Howard's long hard cock in your hand and Nicole's curvaceous young body with her large nipples just protruding from between my fingers. "Fireworks" we all said almost in unison.

We all turned to look at the sky over the city. Nicole ended up in front of Howard and you gently urged her to bend down. You then guided Howard's cock into her wet young pussy. It was exciting for you to join them and you noticed why Howard was interested in your cleanly shaved pussy. You got on your hands and knees next to her and I got behind you just as a huge green starburst filled the sky. I could see Howard's glistening prick as he made a backstroke. When he moved I matched his forward motion filling you with my prick. I could hear the air escape your lips with a moan and knew you liked what I was doing. Just then three large white shells exploded in the night sky and rained white sparks. Your round ass felt great in my hands as Howard and I rocked back and forth together. I am not sure but I think you were imagining that my hard cock was Howard's because I must confess that I was thinking about Nicole's young tight pussy as I fucked you. It was quite a turn on to have a young beautiful couple next to us on the blanket as we all watched the sky fill with huge umbrella shaped showers of light. Nicole's large round breasts hung seductively from her chest and bounced back and forth as Howard pumped her pussy. We tried to match our strongest thrusts with the bombs bursting in air over our city. I wanted to cum at the same time they did so I had to slow down a little because I had not yet had an orgasm but Howard was free to make love with wild abandon. We fucked and enjoyed the fireworks display.

As a series of rounds exploded one after another in the sky I reached around you to stroke your clit. You glanced over and noticed that Nicole's head was turning back and forth and you whispered to me "My gosh she is about to cum". "Me too" I whispered back as I leaned down near your ear. I was nearly out of control as I humped in and out of your lovely wet pussy. The fireworks show had been going on for about 15 minutes and we all knew it was almost to come to the end. Two huge red shells exploded then four red ones joined in. Five more white bombs added their sparks and we knew it was the grand finale. "Oh Howard, oh Howard" we heard Nicole call as she started a wonderful chain reaction of orgasm. I rubbed your clit quickly then let myself explode. As a huge mass of mortars filled the sky I filled your vagina with my white creamy fluid. I peeked over just in time to see Howard's face contort with pleasure as he released deep inside of Nicole's sweet young pussy. You surprised me again by having a powerful orgasm of your own squeezing my cock with your pussy with each contraction. The four of us came and came as the final burst of fireworks filled the night air.

When all was finished you collapsed down on the blanked with me on top of you but still inside. I whispered "You are a wonderful lover" in your ear. Howard pulled out of Nicole and sat down on the blanket. She moved onto his lap facing him with her long legs on either side of his lean body. She kissed him. I kissed you. We sat up and enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine before calling it an evening. As we were packing up the blanket in the trunk of the car Howard said "That was fun guys would you like to meet again sometime?" He was holding out his card so I took it with a smile.