Fireworks Fornication

Story Info
Hotwife on vacation has a military rendezvous.
4.1k words
4.15
42.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacon4u2
Bacon4u2
87 Followers

*********************************************
*
* "Fireworks Fornication"
*
* by Bacon
*
* Originally written July 5, 2009
* Posted to Literotica February 13, 2010
*
* My first story posting to Literotica - be kind!
*
*********************************************

"You know, has anyone told you that you look a lot like Darryl Hannah?"

Lacey was standing near the windows of a large house on the waters of the Cape Fear River, looking out into the dark night during a brief respite from all the activity going on at the house party. It was her third night of her girls getaway weekend over the Fourth of July and she had so far spent two days sunning by the pool and out on the boat with her girlfriends. She turned away from the clear sky and twinkling stars to see who had spoken to her.

As her eyes took him in, she noted that the man standing before her was about 6' tall, dressed in khakis and a light button down shirt, and had a close crop haircut. Military style, she thought immediately.

"Actually no, I haven't heard that before. Thank you." She smiled up at the handsome stranger before her. Actually she had been told that before, usually in the summers that she let her long blonde hair flow and her skin tan a deep golden-brown tan, but she decided to play it off.

"Well, it's true. The way you were standing here looking out into the night with your hair falling down over your shoulders, I just couldn't help but picture that you were thinking about jumping out into those waters and swimming away from all this noise. Our own little Cape Fear mermaid." He smiled broadly at her, showing a perfect set of white teeth. "My name is Brad. I'm a friend of Victor, the host of the party. And you are...?"

"Hello Brad, it's nice to meet you." Lacey extended her hand. "My name is Lacey. I'm a friend of Angela and her father."

Brad took Lacey's hand and gently shook it. "Ah...just as I thought," he said and then released her hand.

Lacey looked at him slightly perplexed. "Thought what?"

He smiled at her again. "Tom and his daughter always have the most beautiful friends visit."

Lacey smiled and actually blushed a little. "Why thank you, Brad. Two compliments in such a short time. I feel a little taken aback...but in a good way. So you know, or guessed, that I'm here on a little vacation with friends. Seems a lot of these people are though. What about you?"

"Me? I'm finishing up my leave and am about to be deployed to service again. My third tour in Iraq is coming up. I thought I would enjoy a little wine, conversation with friends, and perhaps watch some fireworks in the company of a beautiful woman."

This time Lacey truly did blush. She turned back to gaze out the window again, only this time she couldn't get past the reflection in the window. She was wearing thin white shorts and sandals, with a red top that left uncovered the tops of her breasts. She had been tanning back in Ohio before the trip, and now her skin had browned up incredibly well the past few days in the North Carolina sun. Her hair was beginning to turn that light summer blonde that it does when she's out in the sun this much. Her eyes moved slightly and she noted the tall, handsome man standing just behind her and to the side. She let her eyes move over his body, taking notice of his broad shoulders, his narrow waist, his strong hands, and more importantly, his smile and friendly eyes.

"Would you like me to refill your drink and perhaps take a stroll down to the beach?" Brad asked.

Lacey turned back around. She paused for a moment not really sure what she should or shouldn't do. Since she and Brandon had started down a path of swinging, and then into hotwifing, Brandon had told her that she had the freedom to follow her desires in situations like this. But she had never taken advantage of the possibility before without Brandon being around or at least fully aware of what was going on. This was a potentially new and exciting avenue for her.

But then again, it was only a walk down to the beach to watch the fireworks, right?

She felt herself get slightly wet at the thoughts beginning to develop in her mind.

"Yes, thank you Brad, that sounds nice. I'm drinking goose and juice...." She caught herself and laughed. "I mean, Grey Goose and cranapple, with just a little orange juice."

Brad smiled. "I'll be right back, Lacey."

Lacey watched as he strode confidently through the crowd of party goers. A firm backside was always a plus and she felt herself get a little more wet. "What am I doing?!" she thought. She turned back to the window again and finished off her drink.

Thoughts continued tumble through her mind. "It's okay, it's just a drink and a stroll to the beach, right? And I have Brandon's blessing to enjoy myself if the opportunity presents itself, so that's not really a concern. There's nothing wrong with this, right?"

She realized her heart was thumping in her chest and she consciously tried to slow it down, breathing slowly as she took in the night sky.

Concentrating on her breathing and with her thoughts running in various directions she didn't even notice Brad approach her from behind. He stood close but not too close and reached around her, a fresh drink in his hand.

"Here you go Lacey. Now, how about that stroll?" She turned around, setting her empty glass on the nearby table and catching a whiff of Brad's cologne. It reminded her of something. She smiled to herself as she realized why and wondered if all military men are issued the same cologne.

"Yes, I would like that Brad." She took the drink Brad was offering and he led the way to the sliding glass doors. The entire backside of the house was essentially glass windows and doors, but as they stepped through the doorway and into the night air she realized just how much she couldn't see from inside the house. As they walked away from the brightly lit interior the stars really stood out and she could now just barely make out the water line and beach.

"It's a beautiful night out, isn't it." Lacey stated.

Brad looked over at Lacey as they made there way down to the beach. "It is now."

Lacey blushed once again at his compliment. A moment later his arm was around her waist, stopping her and pulling her close to him. She looked up at him like a deer caught in a headlight.

"Sorry, but you were about to walk off the retaining wall." Brad pointed and she looked down at her feet. Sure enough, the little 2 foot retaining wall was right there. She laughed slightly and realized she was walking in just a bit of a trance. Brad led her down the short steps and out onto the beach, gently holding on to her waist all the way.

"Wait just a moment Lacey, I'll be right back," he said and disappeared quickly into the dark shadows on the beach.

Lacey bent down and removed her sandals, letting her toes dig into the sand and listening to the waves roll and crash softly onto the beach. A few moments later she heard Brad approaching and saw him carrying a bundle of something under his arm.

"Here we go. Victor keeps a beach chest nearby full of blankets and assorted beach stuff," he explained. The bundle under his arm came out and he flicked out the blanket, snapping it open in the breeze and lying it out on the beach.

"Have a seat Lacey," he offered.

Lacey put her sandals and drink on one corner of the blanket and sat down, her knees bent and pulled up slightly to her chest. Brad sat down next to her, close enough that she could smell his cologne but with still enough space that she felt quite comfortable. He seemed to be quite the gentleman.

"So where are you from, Lacey?" he asked.

"Ohio. But I'm originally from Michigan, born and raised. Now I'm a Wolverine stuck in the middle of Buckeye country."

Brad laughed lightly at her remark. "I'm from the New England area, born and raised a military brat and continuing the legacy myself now. What brings you to North Carolina?"

"A girls getaway, as you guessed. I love the beach and the ocean, and couldn't pass up the opportunity to come down here for a few days."

They talked for a while, the noise of the party sometimes drifting over the sound of the waves. Lacey at some point stretched her long legs out on the blanket and Brad shifted his body to face her more directly. Lacey looked over at Brad as he moved closer.

"Lacey, you are simply breathtaking in the light of the moon and stars. Would you mind if I kissed you?"

Lacey looked into his deep root beer eyes and felt her stomach flutter. Root beer eyes were her kryptonite, and she nodded. She closed her eyes, bent her neck up slightly, and felt his lips meet hers. The kiss was almost tender at first, a soft touch that lingered a moment, and then he pulled away. She opened her eyes and his hand came up to her face, pulling her in again for another kiss. This time the intensity increased and she placed her own hand on the back of his neck. Her mouth opened and his tongue darted in, probing and touching her own tongue. The familiar warmness increased in Lacey's belly and she felt herself become increasingly wet. Her thongs were already splitting the lips of her blossom in two from having her legs up earlier, and she felt her wetness beginning to soak through them.

They continued to kiss like that for several minutes as their lust for each other grew. At long length Brad finally released her lips and moved his mouth down her throat and to her neck. Lacey bent her head back more, offering up her neck for Brad to kiss and lick. His mouth sucked briefly on the corner of her neck and she felt a shock go through her body. He had somehow unknowingly hit that spot she so loved, and he noticed. He sucked again and she moaned out loud. With one hand holding the back of her head, his other hand touched her thigh while his mouth stayed on her neck. Lacey moaned even more as his hand slowly moved up her leg, tracing a soft touch from her thigh to her hips, over her belly just above her womanhood, and up the center of her stomach to just between her breasts. There his hand paused, his mouth still over her neck, licking and sucking. When Lacey moaned again he moved his hand over her right breast, still covered by the fabric of her top.

Lacey gasped slightly as Brad's hand moved over her breast. He then took a calculated risk and moved the fabric aside, exposing her nipple to the warm night breeze and his touch. Her nipple now exposed was standing hard and erect under his touch.

Lacey moved her head up and put her lips back on Brad's, kissing him with much more force and energy then earlier. Her own tongue pushed into his mouth as the palm of his hand just barely touched her engorged nipple, gently rubbing it in circles. She kissed him lustfully and then released him and laid back flat on the blanket. She looked up into those root beer eyes for a moment and then pulled his head down to her breast. He took her nipple in her mouth, sucking and licking on the hard but tender flesh of her bosom. Lacey took a sharp intake of breath and then moaned. She held firmly to the back of his head with one hand and with the other she reached behind her neck and pulled the tie to her top. His mouth still on her breast she then pushed her top down off her breasts completely.

Brad took notice and began moving from one fleshy mound to the other, each nipple standing hard and erect in the open air. His right hand now began moving back down her body, from her breast to her belly and stopped for a moment, feeling her belly rise and fall as her breath was coming in small gasps of excitement and lust. His hand then moved slightly lower, feeling the waist band of her thin white shorts. His hands paused again for a moment and then his hand followed the crease of her shorts, down between her thighs.

His mouth raised from her breasts. "Oh my Lacey," he said with a slight surprise in his voice. "Your shorts are practically soaked."

Lacey looked up at him. "Yes, I know, you're making me that way," she said breathlessly.

Brad moved his lips back on hers and kissed her deeply. They both moaned into each others mouths. With their lips locked Brad moved his hand up slightly and unsnapped her shorts, pausing to gauge her reaction. Lacey continued kissing him deeply and so he slowly pulled the zipper down. Lacey raised her hips off of the blanket and in response Brad pushed her shorts down over her hips and ass. Lacey pulled away from his kiss.

"Take them off...please..." she practically begged him.

Brad sat up and moved the shorts completely off her legs, followed by her soaked little thongs. Pulling them off her feet he then kissed her toes, her ankles, and proceeded to kiss his way up her right leg. Lacey spread her hips, letting her knees fall to either side, exposing her all but bare pussy to him. Brad looked up at Lacey, her eyes half closed and her belly rising and falling as she breathed heavily, and then his mouth was on her.

"Oh...god...!!!" she gasped out.

Brad's tongue was wide and flat as he licked up one side of her lips and down the other, her smell and taste intoxicating to him. He placed one hand under her tan ass and lifted her up, opening her up even more to him. His tongued darted into the folds of her smooth pussy, lapping up her juices as the pleasure of his tongue made her even more wet. Lacey was moaning heavily and moving her head from side to side now, the waves of the water beginning to echo her own sweet waves of pleasure. Finally his mouth encircled her clit. Lacey's eyes snapped wide open and then shut tightly again as her orgasm hit.

"Ohhh...my....gooooood...!!!!" She practically screamed into the night air at the very same time that the first firework exploded, high in the air and off to their right. Brad continued to tongue her clit and hold her ass as she rode immediately into another orgasm. Her hips bucked and her hands pounded the blanket on both sides of her as her second orgasm tore through her loins. She could only gasp for breath this time and yet Brad continued his oral ministrations.

More fireworks exploded in the night, lighting up the sky and casting colored rays of light on the beach. Brad's fingers now began probing the opening of her well engorged and thoroughly wet pussy, easily pushing two fingers inside of her and curling up towards her g-spot. Lacey's eyes snapped open once again and her hips pushed up against his mouth, her clit being flicked back and forth with his tongue. She felt this one building deep inside of her and knew that she might not be able to control herself this time. In fact, she didn't want to. His fingers and tongue continued their manipulation of her pussy inside and out, and it wasn't long before she felt her orgasm begin to explode out from her, along with the juices she shares every so often.

"HOLY....FUCK....ME......OOOOHHHHHHHH....!!!!" Lacey gasped out between breaths as her orgasm tore through her and her insides convulsed. After several long moments she regained enough control of herself that she raised up on her elbows to look down at Brad. Those root beer eyes shown bright in the periodic light of the fireworks and she could see his chin glistening with her juices. He set her ass back down on the blanket and sat there for a moment.

"Did you just squirt?" he finally asked in some amazement.

Lacey, any manner of shyness or coyness now long gone, smiled wonderfully and simply said between breaths, "Oh yes...I did. Thank...you."

Brad smiled back. "That was incredible! I've never had that experience before."

He began to move his way up her body again, his mouth kissing her belly and pushing her shirt up as he moved. When he made his way to her breasts he reached behind her and lifted her back off the blanket, pushing her top up and off of her.

"There, that's better. Wow...you have an incredible body Lacey."

Lacey smiled. "Thank you. But now it's my turn."

She playfully pushed him to the side and reached for his own shirt, removing it quickly and tossing it aside. She gazed at his chest, hardened and toned from his military life. Her lips bent to one of his nipples, licking and teasing for a moment before moving down to his pants. Another firework went off and she could see the enormous bulge in his pants. Her hands went to work unbuckling and unzipping his pants, pulling them down off his legs in one quick yank, along with his underwear. Her eyes took in the huge cock before her and she reached out with her left hand to grasp it. Brad's sharp intake of breath and moan came as her hand wrapped around his shaft. Yet more fireworks exploded and the diamond on her ring finger, now encircled around another mans' cock, sparkled in the light. Brandon would be so proud of her, she thought. And so damn hard too! He was going to hear every juicy detail when she got home. But for now she smiled to herself as her lust for this new cock overtook her and she bent down to take him in her mouth.

"Ohhhh...." Brad moaned quietly.

Lacey kept her hand wrapped around the thick, long cock before her as her lips sucked on the engorged head. Her eyes were open and she could see her wedding ring on her finger as she held this man's cock in her hand. The wickedness of it all was making her even more wet and she finally had to have this new, beautiful cock inside of her.

"Do you have a condom, soldier?" she asked a bit breathlessly, and then bent her mouth back down to his wonderful hard cock.

"Ohhh...shit....no....ahhhhh....no, I don't....I'm sorry Lacey. I didn't...plan...on anything...like this." His voice was coming in spurts, and if she didn't stop soon, so would his cock.

Lacey sucked on him some more, her other hand now caressing his balls with her nails and sending shocks of ecstasy into her new soldier toy. Her desire and lust was getting the best of her and she wanted, needed, his cock inside of her.

"Are you safe, soldier?" she asked.

"I'm not...snipped...if that's what....you mean," he struggled to get out as Lacey sucked hungrily on his cock.

"That's not a problem. But what about other things?"

Brad was gasping even more as he began to near an orgasm. "I just got...tested...since I'm...about to...deploy."

Lacey giggled at that. He sure was about to 'deploy' all right.

Lacey paused her oral fixation and Brad's hips settled back down, although his breath was still a bit ragged. She thought about it for a moment. She simply loved, LOVED going bareback, but she just couldn't bare the thought of getting something and bringing it back to her beloved Brandon.

Brad sensed her apprehension. "I understand Lacey. I wouldn't want to...catch anything either. We can stop." He pulled up on his elbows to look at her. Doing so only made his abs get taut and his chest widen, weakening her resolve. She put her hand on his chest and pushed him back down, then swung her leg over his.

"Oh no lover...you're not getting off that easy. You are going to cum. Oh how I want you to cum. Inside of me."

She reached under her and grasped his cock in her left hand, looking down and once again seeing her wedding ring wrapped around a new cock. She smiled devilishly. "But, you have to allow me something."

Brad looked up at her. "Okay. What's that?"

"I want to take a few pictures of this. Are you okay with that?"

Brad smiled wide. "I would actually love that myself!"

Lacey reached over to her shorts and pulled out her phone. Bringing herself up on to her feet, posting style, she once again grasped Brad's large cock with her left hand and took a picture of her holding him, her wedding ring flashing in the light. Then she put the head of his cock right at the opening of her pussy and took another picture. Then a thought occurred. She flipped the camera to video mode and held it out for Brad.

"Here Brad, why don't you video a bit of this?"

Bacon4u2
Bacon4u2
87 Followers
12